The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSummer Nights.  - Page 3 I_voting_barSummer Nights.  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Summer Nights.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Nights.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Nights.

Post by Andrew August 5th 2012, 1:27 am

Seeing Gabe brought a smile to Andrew's worried face. He know had a full plan formed in his head. A.I. warned them of the massive crowd but Andrew had a different route. Making his way up the hole he looked Tyuki in the eye and felt sorry for what he was about to do. He turned back to Gabe and stated his plan. "We exit through that door. Tyuki first, then Gabe, then me." he said looking down at the ground. Waiting for Tyuki to open the door, and Gabe to be in the doorway, he then said his real agenda. "I'm going back to make sure he never hurts her again. I don't care if she screams or kicks. Get her out of here, and keep her safe. I'll meet you at the base." He looked over Gabe's shoulder to what seemed an upset Tyuki. "I'm sorry" was all he said before slamming the door shut behind him.

Using all of his firepower, he welded the door shut. His heart sank. He couldn't help but keep the image Tyuki's upset face in his head. It was now time to move. Dashing through the hole made by his fellow Talon, Andrew proceeded back to where Tyuki threw her drop kick. The man was standing there with an evil look on his face. 2 men stepped out from behind him with handguns. "You clowns again." Andrew said out loud. The armed men did not appreciate his remark. Hearing the unlocking of the safeties, one thought rose to the Phoenix's mind, "Fire" Blasting a wall of fire at the men, he watched as they flew back and crashed against the wall behind them. "Now it's just you and me big guy." Andrew said creating a barrier of fire around them.
"You don't understand the half of my power boy."
Andrew's face was now totally straight, "You don't understand half my anger, Gramps." the hero said with a bit of fire to his voice.

"It would be wise to run while you can." the old man said to Phoenix.
"I'm not going anywhere. You scare a girl very close to me. In fact, you might be her worst nightmare. I came back to make sure you never haunt her again. Do you understand me? I have ways of using my power to make people like you scream like a swine. I'm a hero through and through, but like any guy out there. Do not fuck with the people I care about." Andrew said creating a fireball. "Now did I make my point, or is this going to get fun?"
A smile cracked across the old man's face.

Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2012, 9:06 am

She had her hand in Andrew's, and wasn't letting go.. but she had to if she was going through the door first. She knew the moment he suggested she went through first that something was up. She felt her heart sink and tears well up in her eyes just before he released her hand and Gabriel was a wall between them. And.. Phoenix was right. She was going to kick and scream, and she did. She jumped into Grabriel, using her strength to push passed him to get to the door just as it was slammed. "No! NO! NOOO!" She was banging on the door, screaming at the top of her lungs with tears staining her face.

"PHOENIX! NO! What are you DOING?!" She could feel the door getting hotter, but that did not make her stop punching and kicking the metal. With bloody knuckles, and possibly fractured bones, she punched very decent dents in the metal before she gave up. She had burns, blood, and broken bones for hands now, but she didn't care. She slumped into Gabriel and just cried. The Nightclub, even if it were to Tyuki's back, had fallen interest to herself and poor A.I. She heard the music screech to a stop and then the sound of guns being loaded and readied to fire. She turned around slowly, her tears blurring her vision, but she could see just enough to know that things were about to get messy. She looked to her knuckles and swallowed hard and then activated her healing power and looked to Gabriel. "Throw me."

She jumped up, expecting him to catch her by the waist. If he did, and he did what she wanted, he'd be throwing her as a moving target into the crowd to distract the guards while the civilians flooded out of the club. There was about twenty men with guns over all, in the middle of the dance floor. And to make things even more interesting, one of them turned back on the music. If Gabriel didn't throw her, though, she was ready to run forward and knock out the first three men. She was forming it in her head. She'd bend the barrel of his assault rifle, MK14 to be exact, and use the gun as a blunt object to smack the next guard in the head, and then finally, the third would get a swift kick to the groin that would possibly sterilize the man.

Finally landing the kick to the man's groin, she ducked down and arched herself backward, leaning against the floor with her legs slightly tucked underneath of her. She then sprung herself up with a slight flipping motion, but not so much to flip her completely forward, or backward. She landed on her feet and then she did a pirouette, her left leg arching out and backward to kick the next upcoming guard in the chest and knock him flat on his back. Startled from the movement, he shot off a couple rounds, one grazed just passed Tyuki's cheek, but she would be okay. She attempted to heal it, but something happened. She.. couldn't? Was she juiced out? What was wrong? Only four men down, sixteen to go. Hopefully Gabriel was working on taking down a couple of them. Tyuki dashed for cover behind of a leather couch. She pushed it over to give her more protection and ducked down there, breathing heavily and touching her cheek. She found a metal, shiny cup and looked at her face and furrowed her brows. It was a deep gash, and it was painful. She tried to heal again.

It wasn't working! "Fuck.." she said and then pulled out a smashed joint from a her pocket and lit it up before slipping her lighter back into her pocket. "Time to get physical.." She said, smirking passed the joint tucked between her lips. She then rose up, and lifted the couch with one good burst of strength and threw it across the club with all her might. It slammed, hard and heavy, to skid and knock two men who were going after Gabriel down from the force. She smirked slightly, her heart still beating fast, and her mind racing a million miles a second. She hoped Andrew was okay.. she would have to go find out if she made it out of this mess alive.

Last edited by Queen Chelle on August 5th 2012, 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Current Words so Far: 7,096)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. August 5th 2012, 11:27 pm

Phoenix's orders were clear, and A.I. didn't plan on letting his leader and best friend down. Tyuki was clearly upset by Phoenix's choice to go back, but there was nothing either of them could do at this point but continue with their escape. "Tyuki.. Phoenix will be okay. I know him." A.I. said, trying to comfort her. "We don't have much time, let's go."
Following her request, A.I. picked Tyuki up and tossed her into the fray. Bullets bounced off A.I. from every direction as he walked out into the room. Not bothering to take cover, he blasted three thugs unconscious with his palm blaster, and two more with his pistol. Suddenly, Gabriel saw an opening. He dashed for the door, hoping Tyuki would know he wasn't abandoning her. Once he was free of the night club, A.I. broke into a full sprint towards the landing spot of the Bird. He scaled the building in under a minute, reaching the Bird not a moment too soon.
A.I. jumped into the cockpit of the vehicle and fired her up, hovering over to the night club. Using the Bird's tesla cannons, he blew a massive hole in the roof of the club. Gabriel searched the room for Tyuki, and once he spotted her, he hovered directly above her and dropped a ladder. Once she was on board, he blasted another hole in the floor of the night club, revealing the level below, and the raging fight between Phoenix and their kidnapper.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Summer Nights.  - Page 3 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew August 6th 2012, 3:19 am

The man's wicked smile grew to an evil laugh. Looking at Phoenix with the craziest look in the eye, he began to speak. "You may have very well just cost yourself your life." He started walking towards Phoenix. Making a tight fist Phoenix stood his ground not even moving an inch. "Your confidence is a burden boy." the man said putting his hand out, getting closer to Phoenix. Andrew made the dome of fire around them all condense into a single, powerful, fireball. It was large, and would surly do some damage. A slight bit of fear grew in the old man's eyes. Closing a fist around the fireball, it ceased and a stern look grew across Andrew's face.

Dashing at the old man, Andrew threw a roundhouse kick to his head. The old man fell over onto his back, Andrew sliding on top of him. Throwing a few punches to mold covered thug's face, Andrew picked him up by his collar and tossed him through his office wall. "You fucked with the wrong guy." Andrew said walking in through the hole he created. Picking the man up by the collar once more, he held him high against the wall. Throwing 5 punches to the man's face, he was in pretty bad condition.

Throwing the man to the floor, he kicked him in the ribs a few times, then picked him up, and shoved him over his desk. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" Phoenix roared at the pathetic man. He created a large fist of fire around his arm and picked the man up with the other arm. "I promise Tyuki will never be bothered again." the man pleaded. "Not good enough." Andrew said looking deep into the frightened man's eyes. "What do you want, money? I can give you all the money in the world." He said tears now forming in his eyes. "I don't want your money, and you don't need to promise Tyuki's safty. I already promised that myself you slimy piece of shit. You're going to call off all your men. Now." Andrew said almost screaming.

The man picked up his office phone from his desk and pressed 3 keys. "Call em off! Call em off!" he shouted. Suddenly all the commotion in the club calmed down. Gunfire stopped. He heard a blast from The Bird and then saw the hole he left. The room was now exposed and sunlight was coming through. Turning his back, the old man jumped on Phoenix. His powers kicking in, along with maniacal laughter. Andrew feeling his life being sucked out of him. Dropping to his knees the man wrapped his arm around the hero's throat. "I've got you now you son of a bitch." The old thug said to Andrew.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 6th 2012, 11:32 am

Her eyes followed Gabriel as he made his way to the door. He must've been thinking of a better plan than kick everyone's ass, or else he would have stayed. He was a very intelligent guy, after all. The proof he was is the fact he arrived with 'The Bird.' Tyuki had only heard about it, but now she was witnessing it's glory. She rose a fist into the air, showing she was glad, and that they were basically triumphant. And then Gabriel blasted a hole in the floor and exposed the under layer of the night club. She could see Phoenix, and Franklin Guidaboni. Her heart stopped.

She stopped breathing. Her eyes got wide, and her hands curled into two tight fists. A gun was then fired, and the bullet whizzed by and caught Tyuki in the arm. She came back to 'life' at this moment, and noticed the rope ladder that was extended for her. "I'm sorry, Gabriel.." She said, and then she started to walk toward the hole in the floor. Blood was trickling down her arm, coating her pale flesh red. The men all around of her then stopped, and dropped their weapons. A few of them looked pissed off, but the intercom had projected Franklin's voice and his command to stop all offensive gunfire.

Tyuki reached the edge of the hole in the ground and could barely see Phoenix, but the fire was too hot. She then saw that Franklin had his arm around Phoenix, and there was an odd green glowing light emitting from Franklin's hands. Tyuki's eyes got wide. That power.. no! "NO!" She screamed and spread her arms out and then something weird happened. A blast of healing power spread out around of her alike to a star going into super nova. The white light was bright, and glittery, and passed through the whole building, coating everything and healing everything, and everyone in it's path; even the bad guys. "Kick his fucking ass..." she muttered beneath her breath, her head spinning. The super-nova wave of her healing power reached Phoenix and gave him back his two years, and then some. What was curious, however, was the fact that the supernova stopped once it reached Phoenix; but that super-nova thing made Tyuki feel nauseous and she collapsed, her head hitting the floor, hard.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew August 7th 2012, 2:08 pm

Suddenly, Phoenix went from screwed to saved. A white light filled the room, almost blinding him and Franklin. It seemed Andrew had gotten his lifespan back, but the thug was healed as well. He saw Tyuki quickly drop the ground and hit her head hard. "No!" he shouted, waiting for her healing poweer to kick in. He turned back to Franklin. "I'm going to make sure you remember this one." Andrew said as he slowly and powerfully walked towards Franklin. "You live your life, thinking only of yourself. Not caring who, or what you hurt along the way. I signed up for this job, to stop guys like you from hurting the innocent. I promise you, you will never hurt anyone again." Andrew said as he was now now face to face with the life-sucking man.

"My name is Phoenix, and don't you ever fucking forget it." Andrew said, throwing a powerfully haymaker to the man's nose. Feeling the thug's nose shatter under his fist, he was a little disgusted. The man dropped to his knees again, and pleaded with Phoenix for his life. "I don't take lives I save them. Killing you would only make me as pathetic as you are. Lucky for you, I am a hero." Andrew finished his sentence with a roundhouse kick to the man's cheekbone. The man fell face first into the ground, and was out cold. "Time to get us outta here!" Andrew thought to himself.

Racing over to Tyuki, he scooped her up in his arms. Her healing power not activating yet. "What's going on?" Andrew thought as he held her with one arm, holding the rope ladder dropped by A.I. in the other. Once his robotic best-friend lifted them up, he put Tyuki on the back seat of the chopper. "It's going to be ok." Andrew said moving Tyuki's hair from hair face, behind her ear. "Look, I really need to tell you this before I get shot or something with my luck." he said with a smile forming. "I think I love you Tyuki. I've only known you for a short amount of time. But I've never felt like this." he said blushing like a school girl. "Look at me now, Mr.Ego is Mr. Embarrassed" He took Tyuki's hand. "It was one of those at first sight kinda deals." Andrew said, letting go of the heroine's hand. Her eyes started to open.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 7th 2012, 2:27 pm

Tyuki was laying on the edge of the hole in the floor, her bleeding arm clotting up, but still in bad shape. She could barely see the fight, considering Phoenix's fire got hotter and brighter. Her heart was beating so hard, she could feel it in her eyes, fingertips, and ears. She bit her lower lip and then looked to a triumphant Andrew that made his way to her. He picked her up and she used her good hand to grip a tight hold onto him while they scaled the ladder into The Bird. Once on board, Tyuki thanked Gabriel and gave him a smile before Andrew stole her attention. "I'll shook them right back.." she muttered, but let him continue fighting with her eyes heavy; fatigue having over taken her.

She then felt her breath hitch and her mouth fell slack with awe. She felt a bright blush curl over her face and then instinct kicked in; her healing power started to work, and then her arm was becoming healed up as well. She swallowed hard and smiled, her hands moving to hold onto his face. She pulled herself up and then moved her arms around of him and hugged him tight, her lips brushing his cheek before she buried her face into his neck. "Wow.. I.." She pulled herself back slightly and looked between his eyes, her form shaking slightly with excitement, and the loss of blood. "I think I feel the same way.." She had never felt 'love' for anyone. She loved inanimate objects. But, true, romantic love? She had never felt that, ever. Even with passed boyfriends. They were mainly just friends she would kiss and hang out with. Thsi was different.

She pressed her lips into Andrew's with the utmost tenderness and carefully let her hands slip into his hair. She closed her eyes and let her soul mold with his, her 'super nova' healing power sort of forming a glowing forcefield around of them. The glittery light was a nice silky veil to hide their moment from Gabriel, even though she was sure he was spying on them even with his mind on driving this bird outta the hell hole they were kidnapped to. "I think I wanna move into the Talons HQ.." she said, smiling while she let their kiss end. She chewed the inside of her cheek and shrugged, a small smile playing her lips while her power calmed down and she relaxed, one of her hands still on the back of Andrew's neck.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. August 8th 2012, 12:56 am

A.I. watched from above in awe as the mob boss sucked the life out of Phoenix. He targeted Franklin with the Bird's gatling guns, and would have blown his legs off if not for a bright flash turning the tides. "What in the world!?" he exclaimed. The flash of light seemed to heal Phoenix, but also Guidaboni and many of his thugs. Must have been from Tyuki... he thought. But he'd have time for that later. For now, he had the opportunity to watch his friend beat the bejeezus out of a murderer.
Gabriel pulled his friends out of the destroyed club and into the Bird. "My friends! Are you alright? What happened? Why the hell did we just fight through a night club? I have many more questions... but I'll save them for when we get home." he said, starting to anticipate intimate interactions between Phoenix and Tyuki. Stepping into the cockpit, he then pressed a button, closing a black tinted glass door between the cockpit and the passenger area. "Guess I'm flyin' solo.." A.I. sighed, taking the controls and heading full speed towards the Talon base.

Summer Nights.  - Page 3 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top