The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_vote_lcapHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_voting_barHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) Empty Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only)

Post by Chellizard July 7th 2012, 1:26 pm

After the night in the alleyway in New York, Chelle had gotten what she had originally arrived for; a Chandelier she had been tracking down for a while. She was quite pleased, too. It was large and beautiful. All the crystal fixtures were real, and there were hints of actual diamonds. The piece was simply gorgeous, and it was going into her office. She was standing flying in the middle of her office, her wings keeping her up while she set up the hook to hang the chandelier. Terric, her.. boyfriend? May as well be. He was practically her soul mate. Well, Terric was coming by soon. He had stayed with Chelle for a couple nights, and she was finally putting up the Chandelier. Once she had finally hung it up, she moved over and flipped the switch. It lit up beautifully. It made the room look alive with some kind of gentle sparkling caress.

Chelle smiled and landed on the floor, her wings tucking behind of her after stretching out far and flapping a bit. Anna stepped toward the door and smiled. "It looks beautiful, my Queen!" Chelle chuckled and placed her hands on her hips, a light bead of sweat trickling from her temple. "You think so? It goes well with these red walls, marbled floor, and my desk. The Mahogany stain over the solid oak goes good with this room, huh?" She glanced about quickly. Her office was a large, rectangle shaped room with large spacious windows, beautifully dressed curtains draped over the bullet proof glass. It really was a sight of beauty. Chelle walked to the window and looked at her view. she had one of the only offices, let alone building, to call her own with an actual view. She saw the gorgeous urban city of New York, and it was just breath taking, especially from this height. There was also a balcony she could walk out onto with viewing binoculars.

"My Queen, Terric should be here shortly.. would you like for me to grab lunch? Or will you two be heading out?" Anna asked, being sweet as her tiny figure made steps toward the five feet, eleven inch tall woman. Chelle's arms crossed just below her chest, the corset and capri pants she wore hugging her form. She turned around and looked at Anna, smiling. "I think we'll go out for lunch. But somewhere Val can go, too. It wouldn't be fair to leave her behind." And yes, Chelle had talked about a dog as if she were a human. But Val was more than a dog; she was a mystical creature that was meant to be extinct. Luckily, she wasn't. Chelle looked down at the necklace Terric gave her and it started to glow faintly. They're on their way..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) Empty Re: Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only)

Post by Ironic.Reality July 7th 2012, 4:31 pm

After that night in new york Chelle had taken them back to her condo for a few days.

It was a beautiful day out, sun just about mid sky, not a single cloud in sight. Wind was blowing against terric's face mask blowing it back and forth. He was out hunting with val, to sharpen her skills a bit more. Terric would draw an arrow scorch it with his flame, but not ignite the arrow, and then fire it high in the sky. This was to let val sniff it out and peek her listening. She then got up and bent her hind legs then leaped into a sprint going about 75 mph in a matter of seconds. Terric grinned at how much val has improved from the first time they met. He also wanted to go back to his home land and gather some of his rare fruit to try and get a seed.

Val came charging at terric from the tree tops leaping from branch to branch. She opened her jaw slightly and dropped the arrow onto terric's lap and licked his hand. Then she tilted her head to the sky and let out a friendly howl. Then she rested one paw in front of another and rested with terric on the branches above letting the breeze cool her fur. He stared into the sun thinking back on when his entire bloodline was wiped from existence by his own flesh and blood.. Terran. His fist grew aflame with anger, Val then rose her head and turned to terric and whimpered. Terric then came back to reality and realized he almost set the tree on fire. Standing to his feet he said to val "Ori'gato's alu delmah lu' kyorl vel'bol chelle zhah phor ulu." meaning lets go home and see what chelle is up to. Vals' tail wagged in excitement and leaped down below. Terric then stated "Ori'gato's dazzan delmah?" meaning care for a race home? Val took off at the sound of the word race it was her second favorite past time. On his way home he had found a flower that was a similar color to auburn it was a dark more reddish color but it was surrounded with the auburn orange color. He thought chelle might like this so he decided to pick it.

Once they arrived at chelle's condo terric noticed Val was already waiting there panting. Terric couldn't help but to chuckle. He then smoke evaporated to one of the large windows above and opened it. He motioned for Val to jump up but she moaned and wanted to be lazy so she took her own personal entrance in. Chelle had put it there just for Val, it was an under ground passage only she could fit through unless you were a midget but it was still hard to spot with the naked eye.

Terric then closed the window and jumped down into Chelle's room. It still had her fragrance in the air that he loved so much. He then lead himself downstairs where he noticed the chandelier that she had bought from downtown. It lite the room magnificently. It went well with the red walls and the marbled floor. Terric noticed chelle standing by the window and stated "That chandelier was quite an improvement for your office Ma'dam." as he smiled beneath his mask. He was more happy to see chelle than some expensive material that was bought. He then extended his hand out with a flower that he had hand picked from outside playing with Val.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) Pbucket
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) SWh2eHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) AYKvgHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) 5f9qpHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 8th 2012, 9:15 pm

Chelle turned once Terric entered the room, his scent very distinct, and something she could never live without. She moved to him with a shadow-step and brushed a hand to move his mask and planted a kiss upon his cheek. She smiled and licked the tip of his nose and chuckled lightly before hugging him and leaning her head into the crook of his neck. She kissed there, and then stepped back, her canines aching. She covered her mouth, her fangs protruding slightly. She sighed and slowly lowered her hand. "You smell good today.. Heh. And thank you for the flower." She said, tucking back just a bit of hair and placing the flower behind of her ear.

Chelle then moved around of Terric and stretched. Her wings arched and ruffled up as well, then folded behind of her. She then plopped down onto the half-couch that was sitting against the wall near a very expensive looking table dressed with a smaller, Tiffany stained glass lamp. It was beautiful. She stretched out height-wise and relaxed. Closing her eyes, she spoke toward Terric. "So, it's lunch time. What do you feel like eating? Oh, and, I'd like to tell you about something." She smiled and leaned up, her eyes opening lightly. She scooted over and patted the edge of the couch, just as Val trotted in and stole Terric's spot. Chelle giggled and nudged her nose into Val's, giving her a sweet kiss on the snout before Val licked at Chelle's cheek and gave a soft murr of appreciation for the sweet petting.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality July 10th 2012, 6:12 pm

"You're very welcome Ma'lady." It had been a while since either of them had shown each other any affection. It was mostly due to the fact that they had been on separate missions. Terric did enjoy the soft kiss and unmistakable lick to the tip of his nose. It was sort of a trademark of theirs. He had returned with a kiss of his own but to the left of her lips. He had saw her move to the couch and motion for him to sit next to her but Val was more quick and in need for some affection as well. Terric loved the sight of both of them together it was like seeing peanut butter and chocolate meet. It was the sweetest sight he could ever witness. Not to mention that flower brightened her face.As he watched her graceful wings ruffle and move toward the couch and plop down onto the comfy plush. He then moved to sit on the floor right in front of her. He then lifted her right foot to his lap and started massaging around the heel of her foot to the tip of her toes releasing all of the tension from the pressure points. He then heated his palms to a warming touch to sooth the tension. He repeated the same movements for her other foot as well. Terric then stated "I could go for some of that Ssinjin nau'shindcal."(meaning sweet fruit, the mix bewteen a fig and a pear from his homeland) "Anywhere would do though." as his stomach growled. He looked at his stomach and backed at chelle then stated "You were going to say..?"

Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) Pbucket
Hanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) SWh2eHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) AYKvgHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) 5f9qpHanging a Chandelier (Terric Only) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 13th 2012, 2:50 am

Chelle was smiling brightly after his kiss to her lips, and Val giving her sweet love was an added bonus. She blushed lightly when Terric sat down on the floor and started to massage her feet; she did not exactly love her feet, but she loved the massage. She couldn't help but relax into the couch some more, Val being curled into Chelle's arms while her toes curled slightly. A soft moan of relief passed her lips from the massage, and then when Terric spoke, she chuckled. "Hehe, nindel ou'tix ul'tro ssuorr!" (Drow: That actually sounds delicious!) She then slipped her feet from his hands and let Val slip from her arms and slide onto the couch to cuddle up by herself. Chelle then slipped to the edge of the couch and took Terric's hands within her's. "Let's go to your homeland, then, and get some of the fruit then, shall we?" She smirked and stood up, gently pulling him up before letting his hands go. She then slipped from him to change.

She showered quickly and towel dried her hair. It was naturally wavy, but when she curled it, it would fall around her face in beautiful ringlettes. Today, she blow dried it and brushed it straight and then pulled it back and pinned it into a tight bun. She then slid herself into a pair of comfortable pants and hugged her form and slipped on a corset styled top and made sure it was secured before stepping into a pair of knee-high boots with stiletto tips. She walked out, her dark jeans, and red corset going well with her black boots and darker brown hair. Her bright auburn eyes stopped on Terric while she smiled at him. He always wore his native clothes; it was more of a Samurai styled attire, but it did look good on him. She chuckled and slipped to him, her wings 'put away' for now while she walked to him. As they walked passed Anna, Chelle spoke aloud. "Clear my schedule for the next three days. I'll be out of the country." Chelle was then off with Terric, in a private car, to arrive and get onto her private jet.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top