The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGolden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_voting_barGolden Opportunities  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Golden Opportunities

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 Empty Re: Golden Opportunities

Post by Chellizard July 16th 2012, 1:18 am

A smile crept upon her lips and she felt a blush crawl across her cheeks. This time, she mentally told herself to let it just.. be there. Gabe was embarrassing, but in a big brother/best friend kind of way. At the mention of Vocals, Tyuki tried to speak up, but Gabe was gone. All she managed to get out passed her blushing features was "I can.. sing.." She cleared her throat, though, and their food was finally there, along with Gabe gone to bark at the people in the kitchen. She listened eagerly, but the buzz of the restaurant kept it quiet. She sighed and slumped across from Andrew and picked at her food. She was once hungry, but now? Now she was just.. sorta hungry.

She took a bite out of her eggroll, and sipped her soup. She ate a bit of her chow mein, and plucked some chicken and popped it into her mouth. She then chewed down a green snap pea and glanced to Andrew, a bit nervous now that they were alone. One of their first encounters was yoga, then her nearly naked on top of a roof top. Well, she chose teh cat suit.. maybe she could change her outfit, or make it clothe her better. She sighed and blinked away her nervousness and smiled at Andrew at the mention of this being a real date. "You think so? Heh. I thought this was strictly business, chief." She gave him a salute and smiled, being as sarcastic as she could manage passed her brightly blushing cheeks.

"Well, thank you, Andrew. For dinner, and for the day.. and for the invitation. I accept, by the way. I'll be in your organization." She smiled and then stepped out of the booth and stood up, her shorter form slumping while she patted her stomach and took a final sip of her Sprite. "Let's go see if Gabe is all right." Thinking it rude to storm out the back through the kitchen, she stepped out the front, and saw police cars, three of them, on their way to the restaurant. Her eyes were wide, and she was frantic for a moment. Gabe! That was her priority. There was also an ambulance. She blinked and stepped through the doors and rushed down the sidewalk, only to almost smack face first into Gabe. "Oh my GOSH! What the heck? Are you all right?" She asked, examining him fully. He looked fine, but what the heck were the police and ambulance doing here?

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. July 16th 2012, 6:59 pm

A.I. turned the corner to find his friends exiting the building, just as he had hoped. Tyuki bumped right into him, and asked if he was alright. "Don't be alarmed, the police are here to pick up a few Yakuza that were working within the restaurant. And yes, I am fine." he said as he brushed some dirt off his shirt. Gabriel left his friends for a moment to direct the police to the criminals, but he didn't leave them waiting long. Once he got back, they started walking towards the car.

Once they got to the car, A.I. got into the backseat, and offered Tyuki the front. "You were generous on the ride over, giving me shotgun and all." he said. The buttons on his wrist computer chimed as A.I. opened up the GPS. "So Tyuki, what's your address? You know, so we can bring you home and such." he asked, entering it in once she told him. While driving, Gabriel opened the window and let the breeze cool his face. "You know, I really miss flying cars. And this whole fossil fuel thing is a pain in the ass. I don't know why you guys don't just switch to water powered transportation already." he said with a puzzled look.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 Tek4f910

A.I.
A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 16th 2012, 11:21 pm

Phoenix smiled at Tyuki's sarcasm. He himself was a sarcastic guy, so she meshed well with him. She thanked him for the dinner and Andrew just smiled and replied simply, "My pleasure." She stood up and he followed, leaving the money for their food on the table. Walking through the front door he saw Gabe and the police. "Oh jesus christ." he thought to himself. Tyuki walked right into him, and Andrew couldn't help but laugh a little at her for it.

Right as he was about to ask, Tyuki asked, so he just listened. "Yakuza huh?" Phoenix asked A.I. with a serious look. "Good work." he said looking at the men and nodding his head in approval. "So Tyuki, let's get you home."
Once in the car, Gabriel went to the back, leaving Tyuki to get in the front. Before starting the car he took one last good look at the Yakuza members, and then put the key in the ignition.

Gabe had asked her for her address, but Andrew has remembered how to get there from earlier. "Don't worry about it A.I." Phenix replied looking in the rear view mirror. Cruising down the streets, he was pumped to have another member join the team. Especially one so useful, and skilled. "A healer." Andrew thought in his head. "That will certainly come in handy." he finished his thought and looked over at Tyuki. "At this point, I really don't know what else we coulda done today." he laughed a little.

Pulling into her driveway, Andrew got out and opened her door for her. "Well goodnight, you did really good today. You're one of us now, if you need anything, press that button on your dog tags. We take care of our own." he said with a smile. "I'll see you soon I hope." he said with a wide grin, and went in to give Tyuki a hug.
"Take it easy." he said looking over his shoulder as he got back into the car. A.I. had moved to front seat and was now giving him "the look". Phoenix just looked at him and shook his head with a grin. Putting his car in reverse he pulled out of her driveway and headed back home to his dorm.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 17th 2012, 1:16 am

With a blush crawling over her cheeks, she paled slightly, her healing kicking in. Thankfully, it was so quick, it didn't alarm anyone that was around of them, not to mention, the police were distracting the lot of people coming out of the restaurant. Tyuki slid into the passenger seat and turned round to look at Gabe. She smiled and then turned back to face the road once Phoenix pulled off. Tyuki turned 'round to look at Gabe once he mentioned water-powered cars. "Well, I'd like one eventually, even though I don't even own a car yet. I just own a bike. It serves me well enough, though." She laughed and turned back around in her seat once again and relaxed, her eyes closing momentarily.

The radio was turned to low in the background of her relaxed mind before her eyes opened and they were in front of her house. The rain had died down, and the night was muggy and humidly cold, but it was still nice. She stepped out of the car and once Andrew hugged her, she had to close her eyes and mentally slap herself before she squealed. She somehow found herself with a crush on him. But.. was that going to be okay? Maybe, maybe not. For now? She would just.. let things happen as they happen. "I hope to see you both.. very soon." She stepped back from Andrew, chewing on the edge of her sleeve while she smiled widely, her knees pressed together with her feet slightly apart, toes inward.

She melted there and then turned after regaining herself. She ran and jumped up to her window and pulled herself into her room. It was late, but that was fine. She slipped into her bed and kicked off her shoes, not even bothering to change. Before realizing it, she cursed under her breath. She had left her bag at Andrew's place. Oh well, she'd get it soon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Golden Opportunities  - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top