The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_voting_barJust An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 8:12 am

Tyuki nodded and eased up on the choke hold. One of the most effective things she knew how to do. She helped Eclipse tie the man up and cracked her knuckles, quite loudly too. The man was aware the door was sealed shut now. So, instead of yelling for backup, he just sat in silence and closed his eyes, still breathing heavy. He opened his mouth, and spoke slowly.

"Cute girls.." his breath was ragged and clipped.

"I.. am simply the delivery boy.. but.. that's not what you wanted to know, is it?"

Tyuki clenched her fist and was sporadically looking over her shoulder, half expecting someone to come in and break up their interrogation. She was so paranoid. But when the 'Boss' didn't answer Eclipse's question, it annoyed her. "Just let use know.. what happens to them.. like, if you were successful in keeping us captured tonight.. what would you do to us?" For how mad Tyuki was at this moment, she was keeping it together pretty well. She was usually super-bitch at this point in time, even when dealing with people her age in a common highschool hallway.

"You two would be perfect for the Asian Mannequins.." he laughed, and it was a creepy laugh.

"What?" she asked, confused at this point. She looked at Eclipse, completely puzzled.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5014
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!)

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 8:30 am

Nothing about this felt right, and just for that it made sense. "It should go without me having to ask, but what are these mannequins?" Standing over the man with her arms crossed, beaming down with her gaze of disappointment in the mere fact she could make a guess at what he spoke about. "Are these some kind of manufactured super hit squads you guys are making?" She stuck around this kind of person long enough to know how their minds worked and what they wanted.

Power and Money. Anything dealing with superhumans, whether the process of creating them or selling their goods always made criminals drunk with ecstasy. "So you're just an errand boy trying to cut a deal with the big boys?" Her eyebrow raised as she began to think of their next moves. "That makes you less of a bargaining chip and more of a bad hand." Wiping away the face of failed plans and moving on to the next, Bliss began to take their next course of actions into account. "I guess breaking up a drug cartel just became one of our lowest priorities."

Nightingale kept up her spirits with her enthusiasm towards their overall goal, but her duality between toughness against people and timidness towards unexpected situations made her worry a bit about her. While she wanted to tell her they would get out of there just fine, Bliss merely tapped her fingernail against her tooth, keeping her stare focused on Tyuki. "Okay, so what we know is they won't hesitate to kill him, but they don't gain anything from killing us." A reckless plan might do enough mayhem to get them out, but they needed surprise. "I need to know what rooms are next to this one. I'll drive an ice barb through the upper wall and we can move out of the room and get a drop on the guards in the next room. Sound good?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 9:02 am

She nodded and agreed with Eclipse. "Yeah.. what exactly are they?" And then Tyuki got quiet, reserved, and listened to Bliss. Tyuki was listening, intently, and made 'hmmn' 'm'hmn' and 'yeah' comments in agreement with Bliss. At the question she directed finally at the pawn they had tied up, he was breathing a bit heavier again and wheezed slightly. Furrowing her brows together, Tyuki sighed. "It'd be so much easier if you would just tell us.. I'm sure we could find a way to save you too." The last part that passed her lips was purely a lie, but one that intrigued the man enough. He was obviously so used to lies that he trusted Nightingale and Eclipse easily.

"The next room over is a supply closet... we're in a basement beneath of a club that local metal bands play at..."

Another wheeze.

"There.. are six guards in the hall way. Two is outside of this room.." he spoke slowly, and coughed.

"To the right of this room there is nothing, but to the left outside of the door and in the hall, it takes you a good walk and then up stairs and into the club..." He was having trouble talking, and each word was skipping like a broken record.

"Well.. aren't you just the kind to sing when he's placed on the stool.." She chuckled and looked to Eclipse, her smile wide and pleasantly cute. She shrugged and sighed lightly. "So, what do you say? Should we try to go through the roof to the supply closet? Or out into the hallway and take the six guys?" Tyuki was inexperienced, but she could wrap her mind around this situation as good as any 18 year old that ready too many books and watched too many television shows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 9:18 am

"We'll take the stairs." Bliss said with a smirk across her face. Knowing once she punctured the wall the room would exude loud noises much easier, she walked over to the man pressed one of the hoods into his mouth before tying the bag in place with rope. Ice began to build up trapping the man in a frozen block with only his upper body free from the frozen grasp. "That should hold him." She turned to examine the roof. "I wondered about just breaking through the ceiling and making a run for it; glad I waited for information."

One of her favorite tricks of the trade became the staircase she conjured so effortlessly to not just move up, but also to make a way for her to go up. Sticking true to her methods the ice rose in a pillar like form in the center of the room and pressed on until it drilled through the ceiling and gave them a means of escaping the cramp room with the terrible aroma. "After you." Bliss motioned for Tyuki to ascend the staircase while Bliss would follow soon after.

Once they reached the supply closet, Bliss would rummage through the chemicals to try and devise some kind of explosive powder or other material she could use to cause a large distraction. Well, something big enough to distract people from two girls who just came from an anime convention in full garb.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Just An Innocent Day at A-Kon (Invite Only!) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 9:36 am

"Wow..! Your.. power is amazing.." She said this just before taking the staircase up and over to the supply closet. She knew how to make napalm. That was one thing she learned from a video website. Styrofoam and gasoline.. There were a few other things she knew about, but not much. She glanced around and quickly evaluated her options. She then noticed Eclipse instantly looking around and pulling things around and re-positioning them as she looked and grabbed at things. Things that Tyuki never would have thought about using to make a bomb or something distracting. "So, now what?" She asked, curious as ever. She turned around from Bliss and moved her mask to clean a bit of sweat from around of her eyes and then replaced it. She flicked her black hair from her face and pulled out a lighter. She always had one on here.. just in case she wanted to smoke a blunt. She honestly felt like rolling one up and toking it, but she figured it would be a bad idea. They were in the middle of some serious danger. The moment they were found missing from that room? All hell would probably break loose.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 9:51 am

"Try not to spark a light in a room full of chemicals. Even I'm not good enough to keep both of us safe in the case of this whole room going up." For some reason Bliss felt even more out of the loop when she saw the lighter. She knew precisely why Tyuki kept it, and even though Bliss harbored no will to keep her from smoking the display in this manner pressed at Bliss. She was getting old. "These should be able to make enough of a ruckus to divert attention. Here's the plan." As she pulled down a few cases of cleaning supply she quickly unscrewed the lips and began pouring them into a plastic garbage bag. "We toss this up stairs and pull the guards away from the hall, and then we take the path of least resistance and vacate the building."

With the amount of liquid Bliss placed in the bag it took on a great deal of eight. Tyuki would need to carry this thing while she drilled out a hole to toss the thing into the middle of those tweaked out junkie's night club. "Carry this bag and get ready to light this..." Not wanting to leave Tyuki without a lighter for later, Bliss grabbed a roll of paper towels and tore one off for Tyuki to set on fire to ignite the bag. "...And then we can let this thing erupt like a meth lab." She thought for a moment about her last statement. "This whole place could be one big meth lab. Shit. I'll be ready to make sure we don't get exploded on."

Moving into position, Bliss awaited Tyuki to make the distraction she could get the escape plan on the go. "Blow it."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 10:06 am

Tyuki nodded and lifted the bag with one hand. It was a lot lighter than she was expecting, but then again, she could easily lift up to twenty-tons of raw weight. She, however, did not do that as often as she could. "All right," she said, smiling lightly. She tossed the bag up into the club and then flicked open her zippo, it was old, and had a flame like sticker on it, except it was faded. It was a gift from an ex boyfriend. The motion was like slowed down in her perspective and everything stopped for a brief second. The bodies thrashing on the first floor, the metal band playing, and the sound of a bar fight. And here came the boom. She struck it against the waist of her suit, and brought the flame to the paper towel and tossed that directly into the bag and then dropped down next to Bliss, back inside of the supply closet and hunkered down for whatever protection was possible at this point.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 10:56 am

An explosion rocked the upper lounge kicking the excitement for everyone up a notch. Before the explosion erupted Bliss iced over the hinges of the door to allow it to fall as if the explosion dislodged it from its natural place. As she listened for footsteps from the hallway she tried to time out her next few actions. Bumbling footsteps charged by, but it only sounded as though four guards vacated the hallway. Bliss froze a section of her hand and stuck it out the open doorway. Two guards still remained guarding the room they escaped from, but in the excitement they started looking into the room just before the prison housing the vans for any intruders coming to save the girls. "I'll ice them over and then me make a run for it. Got it?" With a lowered voice Bliss gave the order to move out against the guards standing in between them and their freedom.

An eerie noise crawled through the walls, crying like a whale song in the twilight. Fearing the explosion ruptured a pipe within the wall, one of the guards returned to the prison door to check the walls. Water etched up against the wall and soaked through as the guard rubbed his finger against the wet surface. Looking to his finger took the guard's eyes completely off the wall and as he turned his gaze back a blunt force of ice erupted from the wall, flooring him and trapping him to the ground. Bliss shot out and jumped over the man in her effort to escape, when she came to face the second guard. Quickly she pressed both hands against the barrel of his gun to keep it from firing into her chest, while she shot out another block of ice to incapacitate the second guard.

Feeling her plan come to fruition and seeing the methods of escape come through, Bliss made her way towards the door leading out of the building before stopping to make sure no guards caught Tyuki. This seemed almost too easy.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 5:23 pm

Tyuki had nodded and followed behind of Eclipse, but only after she had incapacitated the first guard in their way. She came out and moved passed him and her eyes widened once the other had a larger gun and was pointing it into Eclipse's chest. Thankfully, she was quicker than him and had him incapacitated as well. Finally, they could be free, and Tyuki could retire. It was kind of weak of her, considering she had only been out for one night, but she wasn't ready for something big like this. The biggest thing she did was skydive. Once. After that, she vowed to never do it again.

Tyuki brushed passed Eclipse in hopes of getting out of this basement faster than her, but also with her. And then the door swung open and two female figures on either side of an overweight man. "Seriously?" She asked, in a high pitched styled voice.

"So, you thought you could escape that easily?" he asked, laughing. His voice was smooth, calm, silky. It was nothing like how he looked.

"... Yeah." Tyuki said, all confidence gone when one of the women, who was surprisingly a meta-human with amazing strength, grabbed her and tossed her over her shoulder. The other girl grabbed hold of Eclipse and then they were off to another adventure. The metahuman women carried Tyuki and Bliss away from the club and out into the stale night air of NYC, NY. It wasn't stale earlier. Now it was. Obviously a different side of town. Before they were carried into the outside air, two black bags were placed over their heads. So typical.

The smell of warm plastic, and that same dead smell from the smaller room in the basement was distinctive. Tyuki felt a chain be secured around of her torso, her arms being tied behind of her back before so. She then heard a hook being looped through the chains and then the sound of a mechanical crank was heard. She was then lifted from her feet and she shook her head. The bag fell off to reveal a work site that processed mannequins.

There was an acid bath for the mannequins to be dumped in before processing. Now Tyuki and Bliss was hanging over the bath. The big fat boss ordered the two females to watch the door, and then he waddled out, leaving them there for god knows how long. "Oh.. my god.. Eclipse.. We're.. hanging over.. a giant tub of.. acid?" Tyuki was whispering harshly, trying to keep the women's attention away from her as best she could.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 6:30 pm

Long into the night the plot thickened. Just in grasp of freedom a disconcerting voice came from the side as Tyuki and Bliss turned to face a large figure and two blonde twins at either side of him. "Nothing in life is easy; why would this?" Ice started to build up around her right hand to support Tyuki after she tossed the twin aside, but suddenly everything changed. With the path blocked off, Tyuki moved to engage one of the twins and found herself thrown on her back before Bliss started to help her younger companion. She fell for the confidence of a brash unproven hero; how could she rush in so recklessly. Firmly a rag forced into her mouth kept Bliss quiet while the woman overpowered her arms from behind, tension rose through her joints and felt as though any movement would shatter her arms. Only moments ago Bliss saw the woman in front of her; either a third combatant entered, or this woman exploited the slow speed of the two girls to take advantage of the situation.

With Tyuki captured, Bliss found her chances reaching zero for escape. Force shifted and Bliss found her hands tied behind her back. After securing her ankles and knees, Bliss spit the rag out of her mouth and tried pulling her hands out of the bindings. Failing to escape, the twin tossed Bliss over her shoulder with a black bag over her head. This time they skipped the van ride and angry energy of tweaked up gang bangers, but the more methodical situation they found themselves ensnared in gave her less error to work against. These people would no longer give her large openings to exploit for freedom.

Chains pulled her arms tightly to her side and wrapped her and Tyuki to each other from their feet to their shoulders. Creaking machinery pulled the two girls up and dangled them dangerously over a vat of acid. The youth of her friend freed her from her bag before Bliss could again. With no floor to brush the bag against she couldn't even find away to begin getting the bag off. A feint smell filled her nose under the hood and the hushed whisper of Tyuki filled her in on the dangerous waiting for them, a vat of acid. "Nightingale, get this thing off my head." Escape artistry never really found its way on the ice users skill set, so she needed the assistance in order to come up with a plan.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 6:47 pm

Tyuki lifted her knees and swung forward and opened her mouth to grab the bag off of Eclipse's head. She then let it drop into the acid. It was eaten away quit quickly. This had Tyuki wiggling around and panicking mildly. "I'm sorry I punched you in the nose in kindergarten and broke it.. and now you look like a Jew. I'm sorry I broke your barbie doll in second grade. I'm sorry I was such a bitch during Junior high to everyone.. I'm sorry I was mean to all those girls and picked on them in high school.. I love you Nancy, and Scott.. I love you Ryan and Tyler."

Tyuki was hushed whispering underneath of her breath, apologizing for being an average teenage girl, and some other things. "And I promise if I live, I'll try not to smoke pot anymore.. Well, maybe not all the time.. but a little bit less." She had her eyes clamped shut, and her face clenching like that had loosened her mask, along with her form being tossed around by the transportation from A-Kon, to smelly basement, and now to this room. She sighed and looked at Eclipse. "Just in case I die today.. my real name is Tyuki.." She sighed again and looked down. All she could really do, to be honest. She could probably break these chains, but it would be so risky, and she wouldn't know what to do if she did. She'd fall into the acid bath if anything.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 7:10 pm

Seeing the lab around her with her own eyes failed to make the situation better. "Bitch took my hoodie." Bliss felt the chains digging into her lower chest, but due to her physiology she no longer needed to breathe. With the pressure of breathing gone she saved herself the pain of the crushing force of the suspension. Tyuki shook the chains, whipping Bliss around with each of her movements. Bliss dodged her head with each swing of Tyuki's head while she sobbed about wrong doings in high school. "Either give me room to start praying for things I've done or try to get your head level."

Catwalks along the upper scaffolding looked promising, but she needed to get there. Breaking the chains with Tyuki's strength or her ice would drop them into the vat of acid. Once she heard the young girl recant what seemed like one of her favorite past times, Bliss tried to lighten her mood. "Don't go making promises you won't keep when we're done here."

"Quiet up there." One of the twins took objection to the chatter between the two girls.

"I'll tell you my name for some of that pot you stole from the van." Angering the twins more, Bliss continued her conversation with the younger girl. "Watch for how she gets up here, and then we get better leverage for escaping." Knowing what the twins would go for next made Bliss give up one last bit of advice. "Put your tongue in between your lips."

"I know how to make them a little less talkative." The twin showing a great ability with speed picked up a roll of duct tape and ripped off two pieces before fading into the rafters. It took a few moments for her to reappear, but she followed a rafter walk and jumped from the rafters towards the two girls. With lighting reflexes she threw the tape over the girl's mouths and disappeared into thin air before reappearing next to her twin.

"Thadoumpers." Bliss tried to make out against the tape the word "Shadow Jumper," but came with a more muffled response. Not expecting the quickness, Bliss failed to follow her own advice, but hoped her companion heeded it in her wake.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 7:33 pm

Tyuki was confused as to why Bliss has told her to put her tongue between her lips, but the advice was followed, and then she knew why. Duct tape was placed over their mouths to silence their chatter. Annoyed, Tyuki licked at the tape until it wasn't sticky anymore. She then peeled her jaw open and the tape hurt her face. She furrowed her brows, her mask finally becoming untied and falling off of her face and into the vat of acid. "You can have all the pot in my pocket if it means we can get out of here." She said, the tape still sticking to her face, but not covering her mouth any more.

She had examined the blonde girls, and then translated what Bliss had said. Shadow Jumpers. Or Thumpers. Jumpers made more sense. Tyuki thought of something.. What if she used her healing powers to cause a diversion and get the two girls scared? Might as well. Her eyes started to glow a bright white and her hair paled to white immediately and Tyuki was smirking to Eclipse while she started to thrash and shout out random groans. Tyuki used to do this when her friends were really high and scare them shitless. She'd pretend to be transforming into a monster of some kind. And to make the effect of this moment even better, she flexed her muscles and the chains holding her threatened to break.

"She cannot fall yet!"

"Not until the Boss says so!"

"Stop her!"

And then they were both on their way back up to Tyuki and Bliss. Hopefully that's what Bliss wanted, because Tyuki had no idea what plan Bliss had, and she was hoping it was a damn good one.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 8:10 pm

Hearing Tyuki's voice in her ear filled her with some confidence. "Eel." Bliss murmured 'deal' to Tyuki. Knowing her friend could talk filled her with a feeling of accomplishment; she didn't know why exactly. While Bliss tried contorted her jaws to loosen the tape she turned to see a glow beaming from Tyuki. It began to make more sense as to why she felt better, but the thrashing she insisted on began to startle Bliss. Getting the attention of the twins to move around the vat would at least give them sometime to try and devise a workable plan.

The motion moved the suspended duo away from the center of the vat. With the rapid movement of Tyuki, they didn't move in the way that would take them to safety, but instead flailed wildly over the vat. Bliss looked up, hoping the chain holding them would keep them held up, but knowing as long as they stayed in this predicament the worse they would fare against the twins. Bliss tried to get Tyuki's attention, but the mixture of action and lack of jaw movement Bliss experienced made it difficult.

While Tyuki struggled to cause a diversion, Bliss felt the chain begin to descend. Her plan wanted to get them on the ground, but this way didn't go well for her. The twin with the teleportation operated the crane and dropped the two girls into the waiting arms of the twin with incredible strength. Once the girls dangled a few inches over the ground she stepped in front on Tyuki and pressed the tape back over her mouth. "Nice try girls. But, if you break those chains, I'll break your pretty little face."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 8:29 pm

The one with strength couldn't be that strong. Tyuki wrung her wrists, and as soon as the tips of her toes pressed to the floor, she unleashed all of her strength she could muster. She was not staying bound anymore. Her powers faded, and she was nice and healed up now. She swept a fist into the strong blonde's jaw, but that did nothing. The woman grabbed hold of Tyuki and rebound her quickly and slapped more tape over her mouth, Tyuki didn't get a chance to stick her tongue between her lips this time. She scowled and was lifted back up above the vat of acid with Bliss, a pained expression on her face. Her strength wasn't enough, and she didn't use her full extent all the time because of one reason.

It made her look so beefy and manly.

She laughed at herself mentally and once they were both back up in the air, she was stumped for ideas. She wiggled her nose and sneezed, her whole body swinging from the sneeze. She gave Bliss another sheepish look and apologized silently. She just hung there, slowly swinging back and forth, her hair clouding her vision, along with some heavy crocodile tears that drenched her cheeks and fell down into the acid bath, making it hiss and spit from the interrupting tears.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 25th 2012, 9:30 pm

Recklessness got them nowhere, but did show Bliss a head long assault against the twins from their situation would prove worthless. In her normal display of attitude she went from defiant to timid, letting Bliss know she needed to get them out of this. Putting the weight of the situation solely on the shoulders of an eighteen year old with no real experience didn't seem fair to begin with, but now Bliss put more effort into figuring out to get them out of this trouble, without exposing them to the unfair fight the twins would present them.

Tyuki sobbed quietly, dropping tears down her cheek and into the vat. Acid smelted the tears and burned them away with a threatening hiss. Then it hit her.

She thought back to the diversion they kicked up in the night club, the chemicals, the bag, and the lighter. Then it struck her; she ripped off a paper towel so that Tyuki could keep her lighter. Well, it looked she gave her a paper so she could throw it away later. Actually, you never know when you'll need a lighter, so she needed something else to light up. She dug her fingers into the holes in the fishnets and ripped a piece of the cloth apart.

While Tyuki hung in silence Bliss nudged the back of her head. "Aighter." She tried to make out the word 'lighter.' "Aighter. Aighter." Gazing down at the ripped cloth in her hand so Tyuki could get the message to light it up. Once she lit it up Bliss would hold the tattered garment in her hand, while she began conjuring up blocks of ice to drop into the vat. Each block dropped and began to melt away immediately. Even with the ice dissipating, it still kept a great deal of water in the vat. As the water began mixing with the acid, Bliss started to form ice around the lid of the vat.

The flaming piece of cloth fell towards the vat and ignited the acid. Ice all along the container melted and the content of the vat overcame the holding capacity. Acid poured over the sides and splashed along the ground floor. Bliss continued to pour ice into the vat while also putting just enough ice into the chain to keep the twins from lowering them into the acid as a last ditch effort. As the vat emptied, the twins retreated from the room, leaving Bliss and Tyuki separated from their captors.

With acid lining the floor, they would need to swing themselves over to the scaffolding to get themselves free. "Mury, mury." Bliss communicated to tell Tyuki they needed to get over there quickly.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top