The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Vampire Returns To London I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Vampire Returns To London I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Returns To London I_voting_barThe Vampire Returns To London I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Vampire Returns To London

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vampire Returns To London Empty The Vampire Returns To London

Post by CainVulsore June 19th 2012, 2:21 pm

Cain smirked as he stepped into the alley half a block away from Big Ben and all the activity of the night world. Oh, how he had missed London his hometown, The London Vampire was back away from the destroyed New York City for the time being, leaving his ‘shadow apartment’ in the capable hands of Lahnah. Although the girl could no fight for herself she was smart and could keep the vampires, and wolves back there under wraps as Cain had a little vacation. He smirked sitting on the bars of a fire escape looking down into the alley, waiting for an unexpected victim to walk unknowingly into it where he would jump down and perform unspeakable acts. Luckily for him he did not have to wait very long, a foolish businessman, or so it seemed from the suit and tie, walked into the alley and Cain dropped down behind him ripping open the man’s throat and then drinking him dry of his blood.

After doing so Cain cut the head off from the rest of the body using one of his onyx colored daggers and lit the body on fire, leaving only the head as witness to the act he had preformed. Kicking the head out into the open he laughed a psychotic laugh and waited for the screams to begin, for the police to be called. When he heard the first scream he grinned a blood filled grin, blood red eyes shining in the moonlight. Next to the head the shadows spelt out the words ‘The London Vampire is Back, The Lord of Shadows has returned.’ Sure, it was a bit cliché and all but it was how he made fun in this god forsaken land. Besides a goody two shoes super bag ‘o blood was certain to show up any time now just like the cops were. So, jumping up using his super human strength he grabbed the fire escape he was just on and used the shadows to push him up to the top of the building. There he waited, there he stood watching, tonight he would have some fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Vampire Returns To London Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Returns To London Empty Re: The Vampire Returns To London

Post by Maul June 19th 2012, 2:33 pm

Maul walked down the streets of London hands in pocket, his eyes downcast to the ground as he tried to hide his face. Not for crimes or anything but because the last Massive World Wide Federation Hell show had been here and he had been on every poster through the entire city. The last thing he wanted today was to be noticed by someone and swarmed with fans and questions. Once again he was out here in the land still looking for the two people involved in the murder of his wife and newborn kid...and still he had no leads. He had heard of a Witch in New York and was on his way to grab a plane and fly back to the city.

Sirens wailed in the distance and Maul stopped, his head turned as five cop cars flew by along with a metal van holding the special unit task force of London. Maul could never remeber there names instead he just called them S.W.A.T. 2. Maul shrugged deciding the cops had it under control until some people ran by screaming about a head and words. Maul sighed knowing he was going to have to discover what the commotion was. So he threw his plane ticket into a trash can and turned to see what the problem was.

Maul towered over the people as he pushed his way through the group, which wasn't hard when you were three hundred pounds of muscle and 6'5. He stopped when he saw the head on the ground and his head tilted and moved around to stare up at the buildings. This wasn't random violence...this was planned. Maul grumbled as he pushed his way to the front and past the cops where he leaned down looking at the head. Two cops walked up and asked him to leave but Maul just ignore them. He stood up and turned his sights to the buildings. "So you sent out your message...here I am responding. Where you at?" The cops looked confused but Maul betted that the man who did this wanted people to know it. So calling him out was easier than hunting him through a massive city.
Maul
Maul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore June 19th 2012, 3:01 pm

Cain laughed to himself looking down at the giant of a man who walked up to the scene. From his point of view it looked as if his ‘old friend’ Corvin was back for round two. Oh, how he had waited to meet the towering man once again, but this time on more even terms. This time the battle would solely be fought one on one. No interruptions would be needed now; nothing could stop him from taking down this brute once and for all. He smirked as the thoughts rummaged through his head, when it was all said and done he would be looking down at Corvin’s burning bloodless body, and severed head. When the big brute called out to him he smirked, in front of all these people? Maybe, but with the cops there, no Cain has not been seen on records yet and doesn’t plan on making this a first so instead he invites the man to come and get him.

Sending a shadow whip out from his position, making it obvious where he is, he sends it flying down at the brute. The whip was as powerful as he could make it; he was not going to lose this fight. Not this time. When the shadow whip was halfway there he had shadow spikes erupt from the ground underneath the man’s feet attempting to impale him and finish it right then and there. Little did Cain know this was not Corvin whom he had fought before and possibly wouldn’t move or react in the same way that the other brute did. But none the less they were all brutes and strength was their greatest aspect. “Come and get me big guy…” he muttered under his breath smirking, and showing off his teeth, his blood covered fangs glistening in the moonlight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul June 19th 2012, 3:33 pm

Maul looked around then his eyes flicked to the ground, the shadows seemed to be conveying to the spot where he was standing. His legs bent he leapt sideways and rolled as the shadow spikes splintered upwards and the shadow whip slammed down. His head turned to follow the whip where he spotted the man who had wielded it. "Neat trick...cowerdly and pathetic but neat." Maul bent his knees and using his strength leaped inton the air and forward and slammed down on top of the building. A small crater appeared under his feet upon landing.

Maul stood up a grin on his features. "That was a quick little attempt there, almost got me. Had it been darker you would have but thems the brakes." Maul brought his hands together smashing out a massive Thunderclap twenty foot in radius from the five feet distance between the two aiming to hit the shadow wielder and throw him off the building to the punishing concrete below. He was already impressed with the mans power but power alone wouldn't keep you going in a fight. It took dicilpine and endurance.
Maul
Maul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore June 19th 2012, 3:53 pm

Cain watched in amusement as the brute whom he believed to be Corvin simply jumped out of the way of the attacks. The fight was just about to truly begin, as the brute jumped from the ground up to the building making it crack with not only his weight but his strength as well. A cackle was let out of from him upon seeing him up closer. “Why, Corvin you look like you’ve been better. Though I see you healed sense our last encounter, yet so have I.” He said waiting for the clap, oh how these brutes loved their clap. The gigantic woman, Sul-Fury, and Corvin all liked to clap and try to send out a giant shockwave to topple their opponents. Yet, this time Cain was ready for it, you don’t get hit by five or six shock waves and not expect them to come.

When this one did he threw up a shadow wall that took most of the blow, the shock wave not absorbed by the shadow wall in front of Cain continued on its path behind them. Spikes, about the size of kitchen knives though much more deadly grew out of the wall as he sent it flying out at the giant man. “You will not defeat me this time. Where is your big lady, she here to try and crush my face again? Or are you finally brave enough to fight me by yourself?” He asked as the shadows rose up and completely covered his body. They made an armor of sorts around him, covering all but his blood red eyes were encased in this shadow armor that was strong enough to take blows from the strongest of people. Unsheathing his Kilij he spun it in his hands and slashed out with the unbreakable blade forged from the shadows its self.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master