The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shiwa Kodomo (Azrael) [WIP]
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:08 pm by Descendants

» War Hawk
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by The Nekromonga

» Rusty Scarlet
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 am by Zonkes

» For the Girls
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:49 am by Demonhunter

» Puff, The Magic Human
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by Zonkes

» Extreme Extraterrestrials
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:43 pm by FantasyBound

» The DANGERS of Books (Burn books kids)
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:12 am by Vorik

» I want in!
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2020, 10:48 am by ghost

» Finn Lockheart (NPC)
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2020, 6:30 pm by Zonkes

» The Boss (NPC)
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2020, 6:29 pm by Zonkes

» Flash Forward[Contest][KATRINA RUSSEL FANBOY][WIP]
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2020, 6:27 pm by Zonkes

» Maggie Quinn
A light in the dark [Maul] I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2020, 6:25 pm by Zonkes



Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
A light in the dark [Maul] Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

A light in the dark [Maul]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Alpha on June 18th 2012, 1:24 pm

”Well that was a productive day.” Elena murmered as she counted the days earnings,which were always good. People these days would do anything for a miracle cure that fixed any problem. Magic was always the answer for things like that and she was New Yorks magic woman. Before elaving her shop,she spoke a few words over the door as what seemed like a veil shimmered across the front of the store.

It prevented theft,which was somehting she always worried about in New York really. People wanted money no matter how easy it would be to get it. Thoughs he was mostly worried about vandals and the amount of valubale potions within that shop. Didn't need thousands of dollars wasted upon the whim of a few stupid kids. Thats how most crimes happened these days anyway,barring superhuman crimes anyway.

Plugging headphones into her ears and letting the sound of music flow into her ears, Elena began the trek to her newly bought apartment. Though of course that wasn't how things were supposed to go for her as she heard what sounded like a gunshot. Normally hse wouldn't have heard soemthing like that over her music,but it was int hat moment when the song changed that she did. ”Could ignore it but its not like i'm in any rush.” Elena muttered to herself as she walked in the direction of the sound.

What she found at the scene was a man running from the bleeding form of a young man. He wasn't dead but he would be if medical aid wasn't administered immidiatly. Though forst thing first, Elena had to deal with the runner. What seemed like a glove of light formed around her hand as it quickly shot out at the man who was running and grabbed the hand holding the gun with a crushing force. Gun clattering to the ground as he was dragged back to her. ”Where do you think you're going? Can't have you running off after you shoot someone like this.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A light in the dark [Maul] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

A light in the dark [Maul] HYoynRj
A light in the dark [Maul] Gamma11
A light in the dark [Maul] Delta10
A light in the dark [Maul] UMgpvDK
A light in the dark [Maul] Eta10
A light in the dark [Maul] FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1831
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Maul on June 18th 2012, 2:25 pm

Maul stepped out from around the corner and leaned against the wall, he had heard from a old friend about a woman with paranormal powers much like that of a sorcerer or witch. But to see her power in action was impressive. His eyes fell on the wounded man and the guy who shot him. New York hadn't changed much since he left it so many years ago. Spotting the gun he used a rag to pick it up and walked over to the woman holding the guy. "Heres the weapon, fingerprints and everything. I'm srry to interupt but....I heard you may be able to help me find someone...two someones actually." Maul looked down at the wounded man and flicked his hazel eyes to the woman. "Can you help him?"

Maul was a astonishing figure. He stood at 6'5 and weight about two seventy five in solid muscle. His hair was black as night and spiked backwards, his tan face made his hazel eyes stand out and in those twin depths held a fire for justice but also a starving hunger to find someone. "Name's Maul. Up and coming hero but I have a few issues that need to be taken care of before I can give the gig my full attention. I need to find two people...I don't know if they are male or female or what they even look like. If anything it's a memory of a lost memory. But these two changed the pattern of my life and I wish to return the favor." Maul walked over and leaned against the wall and crossing his large arms. "I heard about you from a old contact, they say your a witch or something. If stories are true than witches could locate people...I'm asking you to locate two people of whom i have no idea of names or idenity. Can you help or not?" His voice was strong but in the echo of it there was a soft note of pleading and desperation.
Maul
Maul

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Alpha on June 18th 2012, 2:44 pm

”Help you find someone?” Elena asked raising an eyebrow as she knelt to examine the victim of the crime. Forming a pair of tweezers from light energy as she prepared to remove the bullet from the wound,which would make this easier for her. The man grunted as she puleld the blood coated bullet from his stomach and blood squitred on her face,though she didn't even blink. Then removing a potion from a leather belt around her hip as she forced the bottle into the mans mouth and made his drink its entire contents;allowing him to calm down. Bleeding quickly stopping in its tracks.

”You want me to help you find someone but you don't even know who they are?” Elena raised an eyebrow at the request. ”Magic is not hocus pocus and you get what you want. If you want something like that,go watch a Disney movie. Can't help you find a person without any information.” She said as she wiped the blood from her cheeks with a napkin stowed away in a small red purse.

”Is that all or do you need more?” Elena asked as she lifted the unconcious man with a large hand of light.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A light in the dark [Maul] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

A light in the dark [Maul] HYoynRj
A light in the dark [Maul] Gamma11
A light in the dark [Maul] Delta10
A light in the dark [Maul] UMgpvDK
A light in the dark [Maul] Eta10
A light in the dark [Maul] FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1831
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Maul on June 18th 2012, 2:52 pm

Maul sighed and watched the woman work. "I'm looking for two superpowered people, they were twenty blocks from here on the twenty second two years ago. There was a explosion and three people died....That was my wife and newborn kid. I don't know them conchisely but I saw them before I hit the ground. They are in here." Maul pointed at his skull as he turned his eyes from the woman. "Maybe you can see what happened then instead of finding two people....Please. I have been looking for two years but I got nothing to go on, your talents can help me if anyone can. I'm not a begger but in the case of my wife and son i will. I'm begging you to help me find those people who murdered them." He sighed while looking away, it wasn't his way to ask for help but he knew he wouldn't find those people on his own.

Maul smirked when she went with the Disney channel jibe, he hadn't heard it like that before. "Your a tough woman, and one who is gifted. I can't do what you can or else I would have found them on my own. Maybe you can get in my head...i don't know much about magic but something like that has to be possible. Maybe read my memories or see what happened that night. Past events should be possible and I can give you the location, the date, and the time it happened." Maul stood there waiting for a answer.
Maul
Maul

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Alpha on June 18th 2012, 3:09 pm

”very well. I'll help you but first I need to take this man to a safe place,not sure I want to leave him out here.” She said exhaling sharply, realizing that she was too kind of a person. Elena motioned for the man to follow her as she made her way to her apartment,which was only about a block from here. That would be the perfect place to pick his mind for images if he really wanted therm and she had a map that was great for scrying. ”I usually charge for these things but you caught me in a good mood.”

Stepping up the stone step to her apartment,Elena inserted the key and was soon within the confines of her home. Slipping leather sandals off as she sent them flying against the wall. Lightly she placed the man on one of her couches as she turned towards the taller man. ”Now then, lets get to picking through your mind.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A light in the dark [Maul] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

A light in the dark [Maul] HYoynRj
A light in the dark [Maul] Gamma11
A light in the dark [Maul] Delta10
A light in the dark [Maul] UMgpvDK
A light in the dark [Maul] Eta10
A light in the dark [Maul] FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1831
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Maul on June 18th 2012, 5:20 pm

Maul followed the woman to her apartment and up stairs to her place. He smiled when she said she charged and chuckled. "Then I'm lucky since I'm broke, used all my money to try and find those people." Maul looked over that the man who was shot and noticed the color in his face was returning. Maul sat in a chair and leaned back closing his eyes and breathed out. "So, tell me what you want me to do and I will. I also give you permission to search for that memory but nothing else. I don't need impulsions set on me. Also I never got your name, the people who spoke of you simply called you "The Witch".

He smirked as he leaned back closing his eyes and reached for the memory that changed his life. A burst of fire and force, a terrible scream, the cold grip of silence...a fash of images...two images. Then.....blackness. Maul gripped his hands on the side of the chair where it shattered under his powerful grip as the dark image flooded his mind.
Maul
Maul

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Alpha on June 18th 2012, 5:31 pm

”All you need to do is sit back and relax. Leave all the hard stuff to me.” She said pooping each knuckle on her hand as she walked towards the hulk of a man,hands planted firmly on her side as she thought over the words required to perform this spell. ”My names Elena Collin,its.” She said answering his request for a name,which wasn't unexpected;though it was strange she forogt to give him her name. Reaching forward she placed the tip of her red fingernail against his forehead lightly,creating the connection needed for the spell to activate.

”I would ask that you please not wreck my furniture. I do not have the money to shell out to replace it.” She said before letting a small inlking of power flow from her fingertip into his head. 'As long as you don't give any resistence,this search should take no time at all.”

”Cuardaigh” She muttered in Gallic activating the spell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A light in the dark [Maul] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

A light in the dark [Maul] HYoynRj
A light in the dark [Maul] Gamma11
A light in the dark [Maul] Delta10
A light in the dark [Maul] UMgpvDK
A light in the dark [Maul] Eta10
A light in the dark [Maul] FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1831
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A light in the dark [Maul] Empty Re: A light in the dark [Maul]

Post by Maul on June 18th 2012, 5:55 pm

Maul felt a slight tingaling sensation and his first reaction was to knock away the source of it, instead he relaxed his hands and let his mind open inviting her into the memory deep within. Saying it didn't feel weird would have been a lie....nor was it uncomfortable. It felt more like a Magnet drawing up old memories and pushing away the unnecessary ones as the woman who called herself Elena searched his memory for the event that cost him everything but returned the power to avenge it all.
Maul
Maul

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum