The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Maul the Savage I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Maul the Savage I_vote_lcapMaul the Savage I_voting_barMaul the Savage I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Maul the Savage I_vote_lcapMaul the Savage I_voting_barMaul the Savage I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Maul the Savage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maul the Savage Empty Maul the Savage

Post by Maul June 6th 2012, 11:30 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Maul
Title: Savage Dog.
Alignment:
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'4
Weight: 340

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.

Personality: Maul unlike his name isn't a terror of destruction and carnage, he is actually a easy going person who likes to fight and enjoys a strong challenge. Growing up in the ring he has gotten use to winning and losing and takes both in stride. His Background as a Proffesional wrestler still hounds him and in places he is even recognized and referred to as "Champ" Though easy going he like most people enjoy the spotlight and likes signing autographs and taking pictures. To his friends and allies he is nice but he doesn't like being insulted or his honor being called into question. Besides that he likes to have fun and is even the "Big Brother" even around older heros. He likes to play jokes and pranks and shove people around playfully. However when action comes to his halls he is as serious as he was in the ring. He doesn't believe in humilation or taunting, he fights with all he has and if he wins he wins if he loses it just means he wasn't ready to face that person yet. Since the loss of his wife he isn't very good around women and can get akward, at these times he just treats them like sisters. Annoying habbit of his is calling people "kid" even if they are older than him.

When around young heros he tries to show them the ropes of what is right and wrong and how there decisions can effect the world. He tells them constantly: "The more power you have the more responsible you are for your deeds and the more people who may suffer because of them". Despite that he still hunts for the people invovled in the deaths of his wife and child but with no leads, names, or descriptions. He knows he will never find them. But for the sake of his wife and childs memory he still looks.

History: Raised on the streets of Hells Kitchen, Jason Moore made his way out of the slums by wrestling. Starting early at the age of nine he joined a public recreation center and signed up for wrestling. He exceeded well and took wrestling in middle school and High school. Using his talents he made his way out of the streets and into the spot light changing his name to Maul. He travelled the world wrestling in small leagues like Brazil, Japan, and Russia. His large body and strength kept him on the path to greatness and he made it to the World Wide Wrestling Federation. There he became Champion in less than a year with his Signature "Hell's Clothesline". He broke the record for fastest rise to champion by winning the title in less than three months. He met a young woman named Samantha and married at twenty two, his son was born seven months later. Jason had the perfect life.

However a Battle between Heros and Villains took it away when they smashed into the hotel he was staying at with some kind of explosion. The blast killed his wife and Child instantly and threw Jason from four stories to the ground. Medics arrived and rushed him to the hospital and at 2:07 am Jason moore was pronunced dead. At 2:10 Jason woke up screaming his fists balled up and his eyes pits of rage. Power surged through him, the power that had laid dormant only coming to him when he reached deep inside himself in the ring. Jason left the hospital by going through the wall, his mind had only one goal. Find his wife and kid. He found them two weeks later at the city Morgue, the coroner told him they died instantly and with no pain since shrapnel had ripped through there bodies so violently that it tore the hearts to shreds. Maul buried his Wife and child a week later inHells Kitchen alongside his grandparents. The power that surged through him that day was still there and would be forever. Jason knew he would not return to the ring, using his gift that way would be cheating and he wasn't a cheater. His power had another prupose and it gave him something that he truly wished for...he had the power to find those responsible and make them pay. He wasn't a bad man, nor was he out for Justice. He just wanted to find the people responsible, tell them what they did...and if they felt sorrow for the actions they caused then he would forgive them...if not. Well the world has many unmarked graves that could use another host.

Powers: Super strength and Endurance, Also slight healing factor.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 6
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT:3
EP: 2
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Purple and Silver

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Maul
Maul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Maul the Savage Empty Re: Maul the Savage

Post by Arcana June 6th 2012, 11:44 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top