The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_vote_lcapSpring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_voting_barSpring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_vote_lcapSpring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_voting_barSpring-Heeled Jack (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) Empty Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC)

Post by Omen May 5th 2012, 12:10 pm

Super Villain Name: Spring-Heeled Jack
Title: Bloody Jack, Spring Heel, Jackie
Alignment: Evil
Race: Superhuman - English
Hair: Brown, Shaved
Eyes: Brown, Blind in left eye
Height: 7'3ft
Weight: 260lbs

Costume Description/Image: None really, but he never takes off his boots which don't actually look very odd, other than being massive enough to fit Jack's feet. The boots are simple and black, there are no actual spring heels on them.

Personality: Before coming into possession of his boots, or before his boots possessed him, Jack wasn't exactly a nice man. He was violent and saw other people as unimportant and weak. This aspect only seemed to grow when he became Spring-heel. He finds joy through senseless murder and only gets more fun when he gets into a fight with someone who can actually fight back, of course this doesn't mean he likes to lose and as such he still holds a grudge towards Omen. A cold blooded killer to the core. He has no motivation, no goals and no reason to stop.

History:
Hailing from England, Jack was the archetype of an abused and neglected child. His father was a drunk and would viciously beat his only child Jack. The mother had been out of the picture since Jack was four, what happened to her remains a mystery, whether or not she had run away or was indeed killed by his father Jack still doesn't know, but then again he doesn't really care anyway. As Jack grew he had changed from a fightened and defenseless little boy to a hardened and violent sociopath. On his sixteenth birthday, in his on head, he finally became a man by brutally beating his father to death with his bare hands. Having never been convicted of the crime due to it being considered self defense, the self orphaned Jack went on to live a life of petty crimes and violence. This all ended however when he came across the spring heel boots. The pair of boots were just lying in a cemetary on some unmarked grave. Something about the boots seemed to call out to Jack, which had enticed him to put them on. Once placing the footwear on he found himself imbued with power. His size had increased greatly and his strength and endurance grew to superhuman levels. Unknown to Jack, the boots he put on had once belonged to the infamous spring-heeled Jack who had terrorised the people of England in the 1800s, the spirit of which had semi-possessed him the moment he touched them. Any humanity that he had before then had been lost and he was driven to become the next Spring-heeled Jack. He went on a countrywide killing spree, killing people at random and committing other inhumane acts of violence. His fun was interrepted one day though, when he was tracked down by Omen, who had fought and nearly killed him by a point blank shot to the head. However, he survived the fight, but lost the sight in his left eye as a result. To this day he still wishes to even the score with Omen.

Powers: Jack's signature boots grant him the abilities of being able to leap extremely far distances, even with minimum effort (With greater distances and speed than that he would be able to achieve on strength and speed alone) and walk on walls. The boots also break the user's fall no matter how far they have fallen, as long as Jack lands on his feet he doesn't receive any harm despite the height of any fall.

Power Grid:
STR: 5
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT: 1
EP: 2
FS: 3

Character Image:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Omen on May 5th 2012, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) Spider_man_noir_by_robgee789-d3lh53k
Omen
Omen

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC) Empty Re: Spring-Heeled Jack (NPC)

Post by Arcana May 5th 2012, 12:17 pm

Mkay, the kick power cannot increase a stat to 7. Those have to be earned and NPC's can only have 18 points on their grids. This one has 23.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 5th 2012, 12:21 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top