The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_vote_lcapA sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_voting_barA sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. Empty A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join.

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 3:56 pm

Rheagar loved Georgia it was easy enough to steal stuff in the big city if he moved quick enough. He could get in fights all day in the right places get shot and pop back up scaring the others into running away. The only thing he dislikes is he can not knock down buildings. He does not want to get caught and run out of town. He has seen several hero's however he did not let that bother him near so much what did annoy him was the fights he got in were no challenge he had defeated humans before and their was nothing to gain by it. He did not want to fight the hero's since they would charge in to help one another.

His aim today was to fight someone worthy in a one on one combat however he could live with others joining if he was in the full battle lust. He has worn shorts and a muscle t shirt today so they would not get in his way when he entered combat as he walked around town giving detah glares at anyone who looked at him funny he saw the alien. The alien looked fearsome and a worthy combatant. This will be my opponent he smiled devishly

Alien I demand we fight under honor however should you refuse I will attack you for being a coward and kill you however should you accept I will only beat you to a bloody pulp not for being an alien but for looking fearsome

At this Rheagar took three steps back.
I will let you start this fight
sircastor

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. Empty Re: A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join.

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 4:08 pm

Savath had come to Chicago to get out of New York, the fight there had been bigger than he expected and many buildings were left smashed and destroyed. In all honesty he was tired of hiding from the world and walked out in the open. People ran away, some just stared. But already two people had come up and talked to him. One had been a scientist interested in where he came from and he was polite before moving on, the second was a child. A little boy who gave him candy and skipped off.

SpeedRazor wasn't sure how to respond to people actually talking to him but after a little while of him not ordering the surrender of the world or to speak to there leaders they just kept walking. Every new person it was the same but once again snce nothing exciting was happening they just kept walking. The time was now midday and it was hot, the air seemed to waver in front of veiled orange eyes. A voice pierced the air and it was a loud noise. Savath twisted his head around looking at the man and stood up, his body turned and stretched out. "You know, judging a book by it's cover is very rude. but if you want to hurt than I can oblige you."

His body vibrated for a second and he was gone, running a short burst to someone was fast and in a second he was in front of the man going down with a slash for his opponents face aiming to gash him from right temple to left jaw. If he hit his claws would gouge deep into the bone, if blocked he would twist away using his speed to retreat backwards.
Maul
Maul

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join. Empty Re: A sunny day in Georgia (pm if you want to join.

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 4:21 pm

Rheagar seeing how fast the alien was he was delighted by this knowing full well he would not being able to keep up he decided to just attack and not defend counting full well on his body. As the alien landed the blow he moved so it would hit his upper chest as the blade broke through the skin Rheagar was slightly annoyed he felt some blood come out but as he looked down he was shocked to see it go so deep but as he watched it began to already close thanks to his regeneration. He began to chuckle.

So what should I call you alien or will you give me a name friend

Rheagar decided to return the favor he aimed to punch the alien right in the chest while after trying to punch him knowing it was about half his strength of a normal punch would run over to the closest sewer hole and pick it up and chuck it at his legs hoping that it would hit and break his leg making his speed null.

After he threw it he would await for the alien to either fall down or come at him with a new attack. Rheagar listened intently expecting an attack to either his sides or back where he would not be able to react as quickly to it.
sircastor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 4:30 pm

The blow to the chest made him float back a few feet and as the man hole came at him he jumped twisting in the air, the moment his feet touched the ground he was off again. He surronded Rheagar in a blur of motion always n the move while his spiked tail lashed out to slash and cut whatever body part he could reach. His left claw reached out as he moved aiming to carve him up like a apple in a bleneder. Every pass which was a constant motion of attack with his speed making it hard to truly guess where he was coming from. The attacks came faster mixing them with his speed until it seemed like attacks with sharp claws and bladed tail were raining down from all direction. He stopped in front of the man and grinned. "I am Savath. I hope you like this little battle."

He chuckled, his mouth opened four ways revealing sharp jaws just as sharp as his claws, eys of glowing orange hidden by a thin veil of flesh stared at the man with hunger and bloodlust. "I'm hungry, and you smell like food."
Maul
Maul

Back to top Go down

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 4:38 pm

Rhaegar knowing he could not stop the onslaught of attacks stood the with his arms raised covering his chest. As he attcked Castor just punched in front of him in a futile manner knowing he could not hit him his wounds were healing as fast as they came since he was making the extremely deep since he was attacking at an insane speed. The moment he stopped and told Rhaegar he smelled like food. He laughed at the alien.

That would be ironic becoming a meal for a creature I challenged to a fight no thank you.

Rhaegar decided that having massive attacks would hit him and ran to the closest build in the vicinity. It was four stories and he knocked it down towards the alien. As it was falling he charged the alien thinking the building would confuse and hold him so he could not escape his grasp. Should he not get him. He would pick up some of the wooden planks and chuck it at the alien always aiming for the chest.
sircastor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 4:47 pm

Savath saw the man run towards a building and punch it, the building tilted and that was the message he needed. He took off to the side as the building crashed down with the sound of a thunderclap, smoke and rock littered the air until it covered everything in a thick choking smoke screen. SpeedRazor stayed low to the ground and moved like a predator over the broken rubble sniffing the air for the smell of his prey, he wondered if the man had been buried by his own attack. bringing down a building was no small matter. He continued to weave over and through the rubble, his body seemed to be able to go where others couldn't almost as if his bones liquified.

Savath found a shadow spot and leaned down until he was splayed out with his arms outward and his legs turned and bent down. The blackness of his body hid him in the shadows as he waited for his prey to resurface. His tail was laid down like a dead snake on the ground. Nothing about the predator moved it was almost like he was dead the way he waited. Time would bring his prey out.
Maul
Maul

Back to top Go down

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 4:55 pm

Rhaegar realized his opponent decided to hide from realizing this he was angry so he ran to the center of the building ruins. He started laughing realizing this battle was great and while waiting he picked up bricks and threw them full might at the other buildings knowing it would not bring them down or hit him but would pass the time and lure the alien towards him. When the alien attacked him he would enter fully into the bloodlust which he loved to do and charge punching at him despite how much faster the alien was leaving his guard open for the alien and if the alien went for a deep stab in front of him would leave the alien exposed to a counter attack
sircastor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 5:05 pm

Savath moved under the ruins like a bug and slithered through the ruins like a snake, he weaved himself through the ruins following the sound of laughing and the clatter of bricks. The fool must never had been stalked before and it occured to him he hadn't. This was a person use to open combat and now he was in a jungle of stone, smoke, and brick. He smiled as the man walked on top of a stone right above him and silently as a shadow he moved up until he was directly under and behind. His tail lifted and like a snake it shot from the hole aiming to wrap around the small man's throat and constrict. His piercing cry between a roar and a siren scream echoed from the rubble. His tail if wrapped around the target would instantly constrict to cut air flow from the lungs.

His claws sank into the ground holding his body tightly anchoered to the ground, while he did this his tail if wrapped around Rhaegar's neck would pull back trying to pull the man onto his back, once he did that he would have it in the bag since he could rip into the man with his claws even deeper down to the organs themselves. The thought of food and blood filled him and his claws bit down through stone locking into the earth.
Maul
Maul

Back to top Go down

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 5:16 pm

As he was grabbed by the alien he smiled knowing it would be a peace in the cake now that he was with the alien. Rhaegar did not think he needed to breath thanks to his regeneration abilities however he would not put it to chance as the alien anchored himself to the ground Rhaegar saw this as his chance and took the tail holding him and pulled it so the alien would be leaning closer to him and would punch the alien until he let go. Rhaegar thought He thinks he has me he can cut me all he likes but my regeneration will keep me alive. If the alien did not let go because of the punches he would try to rip his tail off.
sircastor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 5:26 pm

Savath grunted under the rain of punches until the third one came down, he weaved his arm around to block the attack and pushed off aiming to slam into the small man, his jaws parted aiming for the eyes to sink his mandibles into them and tear them out. His tail lashed out and drove strait around like a whip aiming to remove the man's head at the temple, a hard thing to avoid when your arm was trapped and the tail itself wrapped around your throat. His claws if holding the arm would sink down and slide back and forth like a saw trying to remove the arm, healing couldn't close when something was still cutting. Once the top cranium was removed he would stab down into the bran and rip out the brain from the skull.

Savath didn't know much about regeneration but he didn't think it could regrow a brain or allo a brain to survive without being connected to the body. Even if it was he could devour the brain and the body later. The man had been a problem from the beginning with his healing but they were close to being evenly match. he however had more weapons than his enemy and knew how to use them.
Maul
Maul

Back to top Go down

Post by sircastor April 8th 2012, 5:36 pm

As the alien attacked he knew he was in great trouble since he did not let go he decided running away was in order. The sewer being under them he decided he would break the road and run away through the sewer. He however would have to stop the attacks first. His left arm trapped under his claw he hurried the sawing by pushing his arm against the blade cutting it off right away he used the stump to stop the tail from cutting off his cranium with the right arm he punched the ground until it gave way to his force and made them fall thru. Should the alien let go in the confusion he would take off swearing vengeance should he still be on Rhaegar would punch with his right arm as his left hand regenerated.
sircastor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maul April 8th 2012, 5:44 pm

Savath leaped away holding the severed arm and bit down into it, orange eyes glowed as he threw his head back and let out that piercing scream, his claws were set at his side one open revealing the deadly weapons while the other held onto the severed arm with a large chunk of meat missing. He looked down at the sewer knowing he could follow the man and catch him before he went too far, but there was no point. He proved himself the better fighter this day and the man would live wth the shame knowing he challenged a enemy and lost.

Savath looked out at the day seeing the sun had dropped down behind the earth and the stars were coming out. The fight had lasted longer than he thought but that was the way when you were having fun. He learned a few things today about himself as a weapon and about a enemy he would possibly face again one day. Savath couldn't show human facial expressions but anyone looking at him that day would have sworn he was grinning. His body hummed and vanished moving on to another city, to another chance.
Maul
Maul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top