The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Louisa Barrett I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Louisa Barrett I_vote_lcapLouisa Barrett I_voting_barLouisa Barrett I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Louisa Barrett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louisa Barrett Empty Louisa Barrett

Post by Black Odile March 31st 2012, 12:54 pm

Villain name: Animagus
Title: Witchgirl
Alignment: Villain
Race:
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green and blue
Height: 5 ft 5 in
Weight: 9 stone

Costume description: She wears a green undershirt that has a deep v collar and has an elbow length sleeve on the right hand side. The left hand side is a full length sleeve left side overshirt and is blue. Her insignia is a green tree in a green circle and has a blue background. She has a beige scarf around her hips as a belt. The pattern on her top is repeated down her legs and she wears brown boots. She wears a mask that is stripped with dark green and bright green and covers just that area around her eyes. She has a sword fastened to her back when in costume and uses a wooden staff to keep herself more in contact with her powers and the earth- this helps her return to her original form. She ties her hair back to avoid accidentally whipping herself in the face. When she travels as Animagus she brings her companion with her- an enchanted cat-Vesper (The Evening Star).

Personality: She is a secret person- she only has two close friends and she considers other people as simply acquaintances- she feels very vulnerable if she opens up to people. She aims mostly to please other people and will do anything for her family and close friends because she feels as if she will get lost inside her own mind- she becomes depressed in intervals and prefers to read a book outside in the countryside. She dislikes alcohol, dirty rooms, animal cruelty and the deforestation of forests all over the world- this is why she wants to be a villain- she wants to use the power she can gain to change the world and to force others to save nature and stop unlawful animal killing. This may sound ridiculous as a plan but she has already had contact with heroes and finds their company tedious and thinks that they are extremely vain and obtuse. She is sensitive to emotional issues and prefers to live alone because having a partner is too complicated and takes too much work. She also is not sure if she is gay or straight yet and has decided to wait till she can be bothered with sharing her flat with someone. She will only settle with someone if they have a plan for their future and enjoy dark chocolate and value the same things as she did.

History: She had two cats and two dogs when she was younger and her mother worked as a manager of a private animal rescue service- this is how she found her powers because she had to work at her mother’s work during school holidays and occasional weekends. She first changed into an animal when she was procrastinating after being given an essay to write for the next day. She was sitting in the park under a tree and was watching a raven flying above her, she wondered what it would be like to travel across great distances and see the patterns of everyday buildings. She felt stiffening in her arms and her vision blurred in to a bright green and blue. An immense pain grew all down her arms and her vision cleared- She was a raven! She flew along with the other raven all day it took her 3 days to figure out how to return to her normal form. She had to imagine herself and focus on each individual part of her body to bring it back into existence. However, when she did return to her original form, she had forgotten to change her hair- it was deep dark black rather than a fiery red. She changed it back since. The first time she moved the earth was when she was reading about the powers of Wicca- she thought it might help her figure out what was happening to her. She looked at the small pear tree in her garden and focused upon the patterns in the bark, the colour of the leaves and the pears and the texture of the roots. She imagined it twisted in an arch and she closed her eyes picturing the image of a bent tree and when she opened her eyes, the tree was perfectly curved (just as she had seen it). She has two sisters and one younger brother (aged 22) but he has joined an activist group and this means that she last talked to him 5 years ago at her father’s birthday dinner, she doesn’t like to talk about him because she loves him very much and dreads to think of what might be happening to him, she also wishes that she could talk to him because he would be the only one that understands what is happening to her. Her sisters are older than her and are married to respectable men, one a banker and the other a doctor- she doesn’t like to talk to them because they constantly whine about her not having a partner and not settling down in a stable relationship. Her father worked as a business man and she was often invited to dinner parties and formal balls and has developed a great dislike for dresses and high heel shoes after permanently scarring her feet from all night dancing. He father has since retired and regularly goes on cruises with her mother (who never had a job and has always had issues with her only daughter- they just don’t value the same things). Louisa got her first job at a small café at the age of 19 during her university years- she studied ecology and zoology for many years but never found a job in those fields and instead works as a personal assistance at an eco friendly company that invents and promotes earth kind products and events during the week and works as a waitress at weekends. She has a dog, a cat and a ferret kept secretly in her flat.

Powers: Animagus can willingly force herself to transform into any animal of her choice. She can’t turn into anything fictional like a dragon or anything that is extinct. She can also use her inherent magic to communicate with animals or review an event through the eyes of the animal of her choice. She has average fencing skills and can use her inherent magic powers and connection to the earth to control animals and horticultural elements e.g. trees, rocks and rivers but she only has limited manipulation- she can’t transport any large substances such as a tall tree, a boulder or a river over large distances but she can divert the course of a river, create a path through a forest and can build using wood and rocks with her mental capabilities and she can use rocks in a battle. In order to use her ecological and fauna empathy she must close her eyes and imagine what it would be like to move that plant or be that animal and focus on the details of an animal or plant.

Power grid:
Strength:2
Speed:4
Endurance:3
Intelligence:4
Energy Protection:2 Shapeshifting
Energy Projection: 4 Earth Manipulation
Fighting skills:3

Power grid colours: Green/ Blue

Character image/ description: She has long curly red hair that reaches halfway down her arms. She has green and blue eyes- after the tree incident they are medium sized and she has slightly arched eyebrows- they are also red. She is 5 feet 5 inches high and has small hands and size 5 feet. She has small, pointed ears that are hidden under her long, thick hair- she has always had them since birth and it’s a sign of her powers. She has pale skin and has a small waist similarly to an hourglass figure- she has wide hips and wide shoulders and breasts of an average size-size D. she has a small nose that is pierced with a small black stud, she has a ring piercing in her left ear cartilage and 2 ear piercing in each ear. She wears print t-shirts often with slightly comic quotes on them, jeans and trainers or small black boots. She wears a green coat with a red scarf and red hat. She does wear makeup- a little foundation, eyeliner, blush, mascara, lip gloss and moisturiser. She wears earrings everyday and has a small silver ring with a jade stone embedded in it that was given to her by one of her best friends.

Roleplay sample:
“Spike!” I only turned my back for a second and the dog had eaten my lamb burger. “That was my fucking lunch! Goddamn it!” Spike just barked and ran off into the bedroom to roll all over my newly made costume- my secret costume. I can’t believe I was finally doing it; I’m going to be a villain. I can just picture it now. My hair flying in the wind as I run through the back streets, Actually scrap that, I will FLY. My feathers will rustle as I FLY through the air and I drop to the floor ready to beat up a complete jerk. Right, time to check my list: Costume- yes, Police radio (stolen because I was bored and felt like spending money on chocolate and DVDs instead)- check, Vesper (my cat who is now sleeping on the radiator with his black wings hanging limp, tips touching the floor)- yep. All done. There are papers on the table that I should probably do but the radio buzzes into life before I can even start and announces a robbery of a mansion in the close vicinity of my flat- time to meet some interesting people and make some valuable acquaintances. “VESPER!” He rolls off the radiator and mows grumpily. “It’s time to create some chaos” I say. I turn to run into my bedroom with a theatrical sweep which results in me falling and breaking a vase- oh well, it was antique, ugly and never used it nor was I ever going to use it. Now, to create chaos.
Black Odile
Black Odile

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Job : Absolutely none
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

Louisa Barrett Empty Re: Louisa Barrett

Post by Lucy Brillows March 31st 2012, 3:35 pm

Your EP split will be 2 EP into transformation and 4 EP for the earth manipulation.

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top