The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_vote_lcapA Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_voting_barA Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_vote_lcapA Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_voting_barA Meeting between minds( Zaboo) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting between minds( Zaboo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) Empty A Meeting between minds( Zaboo)

Post by Guest March 30th 2012, 8:11 pm

3:45 PM Manhattan, New York

Drake has just gotten back from a late lunch with some friends of his. As he walked back into his building, he took his time getting to the elevator. He was not in a rush to get back to talk to these loonie bins. Once Drake got to his floor; he stepped out to see Alice staring at him with a folder in her hands. He grunted in disapproval and walked up and took the folder from her. "Okay fill me in, I know you have read this already." Drake knew that Alice was the noisy type of girl, she liked look at everything before it even got to him. Some times it helped and sometimes it did not help, but it made it easier for him to go over.

"That if for you to decide sir, personally this guy looks perfectly normal but you can read over the file." She followed behind him, tapping her pen in her hand as she went along.

Drake could not stand when she tapped that pin, but she would not stop even if he told her to. "You know that tapping of the pen shows you are impatient but who am I to talk. Not everybody is perfectly normal, we all have flaws; and it is my job to figure out what this guy's flaws are." Drake opened the file and looked over the guy's information as he strolled into his office doors that he left open when he left for lunch. As he walked into his office, he paused in the middle of the room and turned around to face Alice. "What time is he suppose to be here?" Drake asked anxiously.

"It does not and I resent that a lot. Some times I think you act like you are God you know that. But that guy is suppose to be here in a few minutes from what I saw on the schedule. I am leaving now...call me if you need me to come back or something." She turned around and walked out the office closing the doors behind her.

"One day you and I will have a nice little chat about your problems. For me to be a God that would be ridiculous. But yeah whatever I doubt that I will need you to come back." Prime went over and sat behind his desk as Alice closed the doors. He leaned back in his chair thinking about what Alice said to him sometimes thinking that he is a God. Yes he was religious but he did not believe he was God, that much power would corrupt any man. As Drake waited on the guy to show up, he pulled out a notepad and a pen and began drawing a picture of himself on a island stranded. Often when he got bored he would draw random pictures that were irrelevant just to past time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Meeting between minds( Zaboo) Empty Re: A Meeting between minds( Zaboo)

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 6:28 pm

Exactly on time, there was a knock on the door. Even though the door was locked, the knocking man twisted the knob and opened it. "Hello there. My name, as you are no doubt aware, is Seth Khan." he said, taking a seat in a chair. "Quite a comfortable chair, thank you." he said.

He looked like a perfectly normal man- he looked like a middle aged Indian man who wore a black suit. He looked dapper and handsome enough, but not exceptionally so- he wouldn't stand out in a crowd. "Good drawing." he said, smiling. "Very good." There was a pause while the man looked around the office. "So we needed to discuss our business offer, correct?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2012, 8:01 pm

Drake eyes looked up as there was a knock on the door; he looked at the wrist on the watch and saw that the man was on time. He favored patients who were on time because he could start on time and hopefully get out early. As the man introduced himself and took a seat Drake stopped his drawing and leaned up to face the man. Drake tore off the drawing and began writing down some features about the man that he gathered from when he walked in. He could gathered that he is well dressed, mannered, and in his mid to late forties, and lastly he was a foreigner. "Thank you very much Mr.Kahn, you can call me Dr.Vision." Drake was almost puzzled by what the man meant about a business offer. "Business offer....what exactly are you talking about. My mind has been taxed by all these "lunatic" people I have been seeing. So if you do not mind fill me in again." Drake leaned back in his chair, waiting for the man to respond to his question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top