The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Weapon Permafrost I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Weapon Permafrost I_vote_lcapWeapon Permafrost I_voting_barWeapon Permafrost I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Weapon Permafrost I_vote_lcapWeapon Permafrost I_voting_barWeapon Permafrost I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Weapon Permafrost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weapon Permafrost Empty Weapon Permafrost

Post by The Bolt March 22nd 2012, 8:35 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Weapon Permafrost
Title: The cold blade
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: golem
Hair: brown
Eyes: ice blue
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135

Costume Description/Image: none

Personality: Usually he is a rather kind individual, preferring to talk over fight. Though after his resurrection he is far more willing to fight if his master asks him to. Is a unique case int he fact his master hasn't taken away his free will,but he has little say in when he is given a command. Even in his new body John is a heavy alcoholic, always drinking when he can,though his body is unable to become intoxicated. Infact he doesn't even like to be reminded that he doesn't feel hungry. He is prone to fits of anger and usually curses heavily when he is angry. Also he is still quite a flirtacious person, always finding to make a few jokes in a fight or out of one.

History: John was born to a normal family. Though his father was never around. Always out on buisness. Doing some sort of project for work. Leaving his mother to take care of him. Till the day his father died in a plane crash. Though John didn't mourn the man since he never knew him. Leaving his mom to take up a job,and leaving him to be taken care of by hired help. So he was mostly spoiled in his childhood. Though he took an interest in reading,as well as martial arts. Beginning practice at the age of 6 .Mastering many arts at the age of 11.

One day he had an interesting incident. John met an ice spirit. A malevolent being that could control ice. Well more like he stumbled onto a book of magic and accidentally summoned the ice spirit. Being bound by the spell he stupidly spoke. It gave him what all ice spirits gave a mortals they were summoned by. The power to control ice. He practiced using the power for about eight years in secret. Then spent 4 years to perfect it. Till he was satisfied with his control. Then he decided to try his hand at heroing, which he found he did well. So when the opportunity presented itself he became a sort of hero in New York.

It was not long after this venture that he was met with by the villain Cain, a man who fashioned himself as a vampire. After a few encounters Cain managed to kill the hero. Though that apparantly was not the end for John Reeves,who fate has plans beyond that for. A powerful young necromacer found the remains of the hero before the police had their chance to. Taking it away to be studied and made to his will. This man was obviously of high power to have put up as much of a fight as he did and would prove a useful tool. So began to process known as reanimation.

First Johns soul was pulled away from the beyond our own and into the broken body. Though after it was reapired enough to host the soul,considering its condition. With that done he began the next step,which was trying to rescue the powers he had in life. A long process for sure,but well worth it as they returned to him with little trouble. Next he began the reanimation spell that would keep him in the human realm. After the process he was once again alive and under new management. Though it wasn't what he expected. As his master was a kid only about 16. Though unable to say no, John followed after the strange kid who had him by the throat so to speak.

Powers:
Blessing of the ice spirits: John has the unique ability to control ice and convert water into ice. Forming any construct he can think of from small walls to weapons. He can control the ice and send it out as projectiles,though he prefers to use it as melee weapons when he can. His body is also at a constant tempature of 38 farenhiet.

Martial arts master: John was trained in any martial arts he could learn from a young age, and his natural flexibility makes him a dangerous fighter.

Superhumanly durable body: John has a body that is more durable than the average human, and treads into the realm of superhumans.

Weapon Permafrost Johnreeves2
Power Grid colours:

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (Trash Elena)

Last edited by John Reeves on July 8th 2012, 2:27 am; edited 8 times in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Weapon Permafrost Empty Re: Weapon Permafrost

Post by The Bolt March 23rd 2012, 4:27 pm

Ready for review
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 23rd 2012, 5:00 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Weapon Permafrost D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 12th 2012, 8:49 am

trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Weapon Permafrost CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top