The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Swimming against the Current I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Swimming against the Current I_vote_lcapSwimming against the Current I_voting_barSwimming against the Current I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Swimming against the Current I_vote_lcapSwimming against the Current I_voting_barSwimming against the Current I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Swimming against the Current

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming against the Current Empty Swimming against the Current

Post by Dr Everyone March 22nd 2012, 8:15 pm

Thought Citi Field was little more than a crater, it was still some type of fortifiable position (or at least it would be the glass covering the crater that formed the ground cooled). Dr.Everyone was weakened from his attack...too weak to do another attack like that again. Dr.Everyone flew in the sky, looking off into the horizon. He descended back down and began to speak.

"Well, the remnants of what you might call an airforce in a third world country just got blasted out of the sky. We have thousand coming towards us now. Looking back, I should have saved that massive fuck-all for this. Unfortunately, I do not possess time controlling abilities and cannot change this. Looks like we'll just have to play our cards as their forcefully...and most likely painfully...dealt to us."

Dr.Everyone flew back up and looked back at the mass of flying enemies coming towards them. After a quick, magnified look at the forces, the Doctor flew back down with some haste and spoke again.

"We might want to find the location we wish to fight these things at....and you might want to be okay with the possibility of that location being your grave as well. On top of those robot things...there seems to be clones of both myself and Elena Marie. Any suggestions as to location? You know, before I kill us all alongside Elena Marie?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Swimming against the Current DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Swimming against the Current Empty Re: Swimming against the Current

Post by Andrew March 22nd 2012, 10:58 pm

Phoenix listened as Darkfire spoke of his plans. He was warned of the massive invasion heading right for them.
"Rockaway, I remember going there as a kid. It has an excellent space for fighting these things off." Phoenix said quickly. "Me, you and Volt should head there a.s.a.p. and take our stand. I know we can hold our line."

With that Phoenix leaped high up and started heading for Rockaway with hid partners. He was a little worried not having a Talon with him. However he trusted his team and knew they would be fine.

Pressing his dog tags and communicating with all members of The Talons regardless of their location in the City. "This is Phoenix. Many forces are heading our way. This is a fight like no other we've dealt with. I know you all have what it takes to keep our home, and each other safe. If you don't hear back from me, then it's been an honor. This is Phoenix signing out. Talons, engage."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 24th 2012, 1:51 am

Volt nodded as Phoenix gave orders. Normally Volt didn't listen to instruction, but he liked Phoenix. And so did his boss. "Alright, Rockaway? Sounds good. Anyone got gps on their phone?" Volt laughed. Even in the face of incredible danger, he still kept his sense of humor. "So, we should get going eh?" he said, scratching the back of his head.

Volt took off running, hopefully not too fast for his teammates, but it was likely he left them behind. He didn't care. As long as he got there fast enough, he'd be able to find a good vantage point to continue this fight. As he was running, he saw buildings burning to the ground around him. "This is fuckin' nuts.. Even for me..." Volt muttered under his breath.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swimming against the Current Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 24th 2012, 1:52 am

((OOC: Sorry, the message accidently posted twice, and I can't delete it. So instead of just leaving a double message there, I'm here to tell a joke!

How many Alzheimer's patients does it take to screw in a light bulb?))

Spoiler:

Please enjoy the rest of the post.

Last edited by Volt on April 10th 2012, 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone March 29th 2012, 5:14 pm

Phoenix suggested Rockaway as the place for them to hold out and fight. Dr.Everyone was not very keen on walking into a military installation under any circumstance, but in light of everything going on, he'd have no choice to make an exception.

"Rockaway it is. Phoenix, you lead the way. And, pardon the pun, but we should 'double time' if we wish to remain breathing."

As the began to hurry off to Rockaway, ten Doctor Everyone clones surrounded them. The full weight that his own self was being used against him finally hit The Doctor, and his rage flared up. In a swift rage-fueled attack, he flew-lunged forward at one of his clones, fiery thousand degree hands quickly enclosing around the clones neck. In mere seconds, the clone's headless body fell to the ground, perhaps being the first living thing ever to be strangled while having it's next incinerated. Dr.Everyone then whipped it's severed head at a second clone. That second clone fired a blast of fire at Dr.Everyone, which he met with his own beam of fire. Sweat beaded down Dr.Everyone's brow as he pushed the clone's fire attack back until the clone was faced with it's own fire and the Doctor's. It did not take long for the clone to become ash.

Dr.Everyone turned to the eight remaining clones. He quickly glanced to the sky and noted that an entire army was closing in.

"Phoenix! Volt! We don't have much time! We need to kill these poor excuses for myself and get to Rockaway."

He then spoke to the clones.

"So, you think you can best the master? I'll show you just how far from the real thing you are. You want to control fire, allow me to teach you!"

He blasted a beam of fire from both hands at two different clones, which fired their own beams to meet his. Six clones we're still unoccupied and turned to Volt and Phoenix. They spoke in unison.

"Perish in flames!"

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Swimming against the Current DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 31st 2012, 12:47 am

Phoenix smiled as darkfire went after clones of himself. It was a bit funny of a scene to watch him fighting replicas.
Suddenly things took a spike and changed for the worse. Darkfire was in a bit of trouble, and it was time for Phoenix to give them a taste of his fire. He made a ball of fire in each hand. The fire floated above him. Next, he made a third ball and it also floated up. The three fireballs formed in a triangle and floated above the crowd of clones. Phoenix clenched his fist and the three balls exploded above the horde.

Phoenix took control of the fire to make sure Darkfire wouldn't get injured. Next he drew his sword off his back and stuck it through a clones throat, swung back around and into ones gut it went. Phoenix was in the zone, and ready for battle. He saw out of his peripheral vision a clone coming from behind him. Phoenix dropped low and came around with a bicycle kick to it head, followed by a fire blast to the back. "Volt, come in and help anytime you want." Phoenix said as he looked at him with a smirk.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt April 10th 2012, 9:54 am

"It's getting kinda hot out here!" Volt cackled, as he narrowly avoided two fireballs headed for him. Suddenly he began to scream profanities as he repeatedly smacked the shoulder of his jacket, which had been set on fire. "My favorite jacket! Oh you assholes are gonna pay..." Volt said, electricity charging in his hands. "Take this!" he yelled, blasting lightning through two of the clones' chests.

The final Doctor Everyone clone stood before him, and said something that Volt couldn't quite hear over the sound of it's fire blast headed right for him. He sprinted to the left, and ran around behind the clone, putting his hands on it's temples. The clone shook violently for about four seconds as Volt's electricity cooked it's brain, before it slumped over on the ground. "So, we should keep going... Right?" Volt said, looking to his boss and Phoenix.

Swimming against the Current Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top