The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_voting_barEastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Post by Alpha March 8th 2012, 5:37 pm

Elena surveyed the scene of carnage, though she realized that this was nothing. Doctor Necrodium was sure to throw in more after this, but how many exactly? She floated near Taiz, fending off a fire shots from the drones with a wall of shadows, considering how powerful they were. "Dammit, this is going to take longer than I thought." she cursed under her breath, taking two mroe out with a lash of a shadow blade. This was not something she liked and Doctor Necrodium would pay for this. Even if he died, she would find his body and make sure his spirit had no peace. Screwing with her plans would only equal suffering.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eastern Heat [Citi Field East]

Post by The Ranger March 8th 2012, 9:04 pm

The Ranger spun on his heals turning to take out a sentry only to see the entire stadium burst into flames, thankfully missing all the supers, and destroying the robots. When the fire cleared all that could be seen was the clear skies and smoke rising from the ashes of the sentries. "Thank you God..." he murmured softly thankful for the clearing even if it was just a momentary pause in the attacks anything was better than nothing, and then he noticed that some of the flames hit the sides of the stadium and he knew they needed to spread out, cover more ground and take over the forts in Queens if at all possible. If he remembered right there were at least three of them with fort Tilden being the farthest away.

With his speed he knew that he could make it there in no time but he needed some back up that much was for sure, and who better than Black Arrow to come with him but one more was needed and who would that be. He looked around at the rest of his ‘group’ and noticed the brute in the raven like outfit, obviously the fire manipulator would have been a good choice but she didn’t seem to be all that fast. And if they wanted to get anywhere fast then they needed speed to get where they were going, and Nightraven, himself, and Black Arrow were the fastest three here so they were the obvious choice to go the longest distance. “Black Arrow, meet me at Fort Tilden as fast as you can, we Citi Field is cleared for now but we need to spread out…I’m going to grab one more person and meet you there.” He spoke into the communicator then raced into the center of the people on the ground and slammed an exploding arrow to the ground to get the attention of the ground squad.

“Hey! Look everyone we need to move out, there are three forts in Queens that have Artillery bases, I and Black Arrow are taking fort Tilden, as it is the farthest away I need the fastest out of you to come with me. So, in saying that Nightraven, come with me if we want to make progress we neeed to move out now.” He shouted and then put his bow upon his back and got into a crouching position looking out to see if the man is going to come or not. If he doesn’t well then he’ll run off by himself and meet up with Black Arrow later, there could be no way the sentries could stand up to TWO Phantoms. One Phantom is sent out to stop one to two super villains, but two of them? Ranger chuckles at the idea of it knowing that two better mean something as bad as this or worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Eastern Heat [Citi Field East] - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 9th 2012, 3:42 pm

Scarletta listened while keeping the fire burning in the trench between them and the new wave of robots that were steadily approaching. Taiz seemed as if he were about to collapse at any moment from the amount of energy he had used and she was reluctant to drag him to another base like Ranger was doing with Raven. The medic in Scar was screaming at her to get him inside. Faith would be smacking her round the head right now. She carefully doused the flames in one section of the trench so the Ranger wouldn't burn up in the inferno heat. Once he was gone and she was sure that Raven was going with him Scar turned back to the witch she had been left with and the sound man. Carefully she lowered her hands which had been fuelling the fire as what she had planned happened. The fire had exploded into the ground and had licked at the gas pipes under the ground close to where the armies were approaching. The ground within the stadium erupted upwards and took a large chunk of the robotic army with them. When it all came down again most of it crushed the remainder of the army and the last few were picked off by Elena probably.

"We're the last one's here," she sighed as Force's voice came over the walkie talkie, letting her know his group had split up to take over the other bases. Blowing out a breath she glanced to Elena.
"Give us a hand, lets get him inside - he don't look so good," she raised a slight eyebrow before ducking under one of his arms so he could lean on her for support. She wasn't sure what was coming next but she knew they didn't have that much time left. The fire attack had worn out her own body and her angelic blood was working over time to heal the mild scratches she had gotten and to replace her lost energy.
"You did really good," she said to the man who looked like he was about to drop. She wondered if her blood could help others if they drunk it. Not a happy idea having 'battery blood' but it could work. She wasn't going to try it just yet, not when all he needed was rest.

[[ This will be your last post in this topic before you start your topic in your threes to target the next wave. Doc hasn't posted it just yet so use the precious time to settle in and set up some guns! ]]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 11th 2012, 5:54 pm

Nightraven stood up on the tank as his name was being called. "Lets go then, Robin Hood." Nightraven got some ammo from the military men and wrapped it around his body as he took the sniper rifle with him. He hated running lost distances, but he could work off the few extra pounds he had gained recently. Nightraven stood by the Ranger as he waited on them to leave. "Wish everybody luck, because we all are going to need it." After saying that Nightraven tapped The Ranger on the shoulder and began running out of the stadium.

Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top