The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_voting_barOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_voting_barOdd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 5:54 pm

"Yes, but your so warm now." He said, lifting her up with his hands and burring his face in her chest, the feeling of her fur like having a cat against his face. He felt her purring against his face, the feeling oddly relaxing. He wasn't used to this romance, just hard and cold violence. He brought her down some so he could peck her lips again. He wanted her so badly and that feeling of want was foreign.

Otac

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness) - Page 5 Empty Re: Odd Situation (AbgelofDarkness)

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 6:05 pm

A soft little sound, a mixture of a mew and a moan, blended with her now, quite steady purr. Reverting back to her full human form, she sat herself daintily on his midsection and sat up to elegantly pull her tank top over her head. "I have the same physique as a cat--But I'm sure you would prefer me as a woman right now." She chuckled quietly.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 7:57 pm

"I prefer you as yourself." Otac said, meaning what he had said as a "Whatever you want". His heart raced as she took off her tank top, revealing her beautiful petite body of her's. He removed his jacket and shirt, revealing a well toned, muscular body. He had worked for this body because of Cato, because he wanted a super criminal who was both mentally well and physically. He laid back down, placing his hands on her hips once more, and waited for her to make her move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 8:17 pm

She was pleasantly surprised by his physique and in return very gently ran her hands down his chest. "Your body's beautiful . . . " She commented quietly, leaning down to place a soft trail of kisses from his abdominal region back up to his lips. Kissing him slowly--longingly , she settled herself ontop of him comfortably and enjoyed the feeling of his warm body against hers.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 8:21 pm

Otac felt a moan slip out of his mouth but it was quiet. He didn't want to seem weak with the moan so it was quiet. He loved the feeling of her hands against his body and her lips left a strange coolness behind as they traveled to his lips. He dragged his hands up and down her back, the feeling of her body against his causing a strange need. He looked down and began to soothingly drag his fingers on her known pressure points, causing a relaxing pleasure throughout her body.

(Do you want to skip the sex scene? If we are having one that is?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 8:39 pm

(We're not allowed to do that on here, so I'll post the lovey-dovey after-scene ^_^)

That night, young Cassandra had given up her innocence to the criminal. It was a disgrace to give up such a sensitive thing without being in a committed relationship--at least that was what her tribe taught . . .But she loved the man and willingly gave him the remnants of her innocence to prove it. It was painful for the petite young woman, but she pushed through and managed to enjoy the rest of the night. For once in her life, she felt powerless-but it wasn't at all unwanted and horrible. She was worried when she bled and the pain was unbearable, but the way Otac kept her calm was astuonding and helped her get through it. All in all, it was an experiance she'd never forget and she knew it was well worth the pain and screams for the later on traded in screams of pure bliss.

It was quiet when they finished, laying in their own worlds, catching their breath. The sense of peace after their love-making truly amazed Cass and she simply lay on her back, braething evening out, and purring. When she could breath easily once more, she rolled over and wound both arms around him.

"Thomas . . . I've given you my trust, my body, my innocence--Please don't take advantage of me . . ." Leaning forward, she kissed him tenderly before reaching down to pull teh blankets up over themselves.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 8:55 pm

The feeling of last night, the emotion that they shared, was fused within Otac's mind forever as a memory. And what a memory! That night was quiet, peacefull, and full of such sweet bliss he would want to do it all again. But he knew her body was in pain. He moved his hands up and down her back, a small sigh with a groan as he felt her arms wrap around his neck. He placed his hands on her hips, breathing in the mixture of scents.

"You have my heart and I have yours. If I break your heart, you will break mine. If I hurt you, you will hurt my heart. I will never take advantage of you."

Wit that he planted a deep and romantic kiss after she pulled the covers over. He relaxed, fearing that nothing bad will happen, something that he had always wanted to feel.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 9:02 pm

And with that, she fell asleep in his arms . . .

The next morning, she woke briskly as she always did. Seeing the man bside her, she smiled softly and kissed him on the cheek before easing out of bed. Quickly taking a short shower and dressing, she went back to the bed and nudged him. "Thomas, darling, wake up . . . "
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 9:19 pm

Otac groaned slightly as he felt someone waking him up. He thought it was one of the recruits that had a death wish but to his surprise it was Cassandra. He thought he was dreaming about the night before but he wasn't, thankfully. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into the bed, planting a kiss on her lips and smiling. "Good morning, my sweet." He said as he kissed deeply one more time and then got out of the bed, going to the shower.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 9:23 pm

"Good morning . . . I can make breakfast if you'd like." She offered, watching him as he went to the bathroom. "Oh, NO!" She suddenly spat as she heard her phone ringing. "It's probably my . . . team . . ." Sighing, she raced back downstairs to answer it. When she was done, she came back up. "Thomas, I have to be honest with you . . . I'm actually on a team of heroes . . . Not that I ever DO anything with them or even LIKE them . . . But what'll they think if they found out about . . . Us? I'm supposed to be FIGHTING against criminals like you!"
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 9:34 pm

Otac looked back at her and just smiled. "They only know Otac, not Thomas. They'll just assume that your dating a guy and not a super villain. That is if they see me actually put the mask on and around my recruits. Which would be hard because the only ones that would wear anything resembling a gang would only wear it in my home as a sign of respect and not out on the street, thank God." He stretched a bit, his naked body like a master piece of marble and headed into the bathroom. "Don't worry. It'll be okay." He said, actually expecting her to be in some team. A hero never fights alone.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 9:42 pm

"Well, if you are sure . . . " She blinked, gazing after him with mild interest. "I'll go make breakfast, if that is okay with you." She called over her shoulder as she headed downstairs.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 25th 2012, 9:47 pm

"Thank you." Otac called back as he walked into the shower. He didn't want that scent of hers to leavef his body but he had to. The feeling of the water hitting his body was like listening to a relaxing symphony. As soon as he was finished, he walked down stairs in a tank top and a pair of black pajamas. He walked into the kitchen, seeing if breakfest was ready.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 26th 2012, 4:01 pm

After working with her team that day, Cass had to go to work, got a few books, and then headed back to Otac's home. "Thomas? Darling, I'm home." She called out, setting the books down on the counter, and then went to the refridgarator to see what she could make for dinner.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac February 26th 2012, 4:07 pm

Otac was occupied all day with his gang. They had just recruited new members so he was in his basement for the time being, operating on them secretly. He had walked back upstairs, the entrance of the basement bellow the stairs, in new clothing after disinfecting himself. He wore a bright red shirt with an artistic interpretation of Detroit on his chest and on his back was just blank shirt. He wore black pants with a golden chain in his pocket. The chain lead to a pocket watch that was made of gold. The last remaining object of Cato the Elder. He walked back into the kitchen, having heard Cassandra enter his home from the basement.

He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "Welcome home." He said giving a small kiss.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 26th 2012, 4:12 pm

"Thank you." She smiled a bit, hugging back before asking, "How was your day . . .Hopefully more animated than mind was . . ."
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top