The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
New York Assault - Queens  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
New York Assault - Queens  I_vote_lcapNew York Assault - Queens  I_voting_barNew York Assault - Queens  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New York Assault - Queens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New York Assault - Queens  Empty New York Assault - Queens

Post by Illya February 23rd 2012, 1:37 pm

Queens borough, the area of New York with the largest population, spanning with a large area of suburbs and normally bustling with people, high school students or the odd neighbor or two, but now that is not the case. The streets were bare, houses and schools abandoned, cars left on the streets, no trace of the population, all evacuated by the police and heroes, to more secure community centers, fortified for the events that were to come in the next few moments. Here in Queens was going to be the battle of the sky, for Doctor Necrodium's air forces have begun to make their way towards the district. The American Air Forces have already made contact with the swarm of enemies heading towards Queens, but it wasn't long before Necrodium's drones began to seep through the flanks and make their way into Queens airspace.

In response, numerous aircrafts lifted off into the sky. Helicopters, old style bombers, and biplanes took off towards Doctor Necrodium's forces, which took on the appearance of a swarm, looking like a giant swarm of bees heading towards the suburbs, their golden-yellow bodies shining in the light, their black barrels showing well against the intense light of the noon high sun. Their robotic hum also added support to the simile, indicating their preparations for attack, readying weapons to fire at will. Down below, artillery and turrets of every kind took their aim towards the swarm, training their sights for the angles, calculating the distance, anticipating the speed.

Then the fighting began, the humming transformed into the roaring of engines, the spread of fire and bullets, the combat creating a cloud consisting of ash, exhaust and gunsmoke. Both sides were evenly matched statistically, but it would not be long before New York's air defenses would be completely overrun by the sheer numbers of Doctor Necrodium's army.

Debriefing

Doctor Necrodium's army have begun their assault on the Queen's district, an army of sentries have already broken the line of the air forces around Queens, but it won't take long before the rest of the army begin moving towards Queens. The mismatched air defense are holding them off for now, but they won't last long. It is up to you heroes to take care of the sentries and spare the air forces for the next coming waves. Queens itself does not have a large amount of aerial cover, so watch yourself during the fight, there are multiple artillery stations littered all over, but they are also susceptible to attack. The best course of action would be to move as much as possible, and those who are able to fly should take off immediately. There have been reports that other supervillains may be working in the mix, so proceed with caution. Scanners have identified the sentries as common level sentries that Doctor Necrodium uses, they are weak defensively, but their offensive capabilities and numbers make them more than a threat. Radar indicates that there should be at least 500 sentries that have broken the line, clear them out of the skies before the air forces are decimated.

Sentries
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 2
Intelligence: 0
Energy Projection: 5 (Various)
Fighting Skills: 1

Good Luck Heroes
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

New York Assault - Queens  Empty Re: New York Assault - Queens

Post by Illya February 29th 2012, 12:41 pm

Update

Doctor Necrodium's aerial forces have eliminated a large percentage of New York's aerial defenses and have begun to make their way to Queens. So far only a second wave of sentries have made the distance, but the slower forces have proven to be more than a match for modern aircraft, which could spell out a loss for Queens as well. Either way, don't give up, the entirety of New York City is depending on you to hold the line here, or risk losing the entire city. Spread out your attacks to avoid missing, but watch yourselves for return fire. The scanners have detected at least 1000 more sentries are coming your way. The current aerial defenses might be able to hold them off for a bit, but any longer and there will soon be nothing to protect the skies of New York.

Good Luck Heroes
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya March 11th 2012, 7:55 pm

UPDATE

Doctor Necrodium's aerial forces have destroyed all but a small percentage of New York's aerial defense, and are on a full bent charge towards your location heroes. This is going to be a tough one compared to the last wave. From what we can see, the next wave is composed with a large group of mysterious flying women. Watch yourself, they themselves aren't that powerful, but they are capable of creating monstrous dragons of every shape and size The full brunt of the sentries have begun to make their way here and their forces are triple the ones you faced before. As of right now the entire wave is standing at 4500 strong, and with the power of the summoning women, the forces have increased even more so. The best course of action is to take cover wherever you can, otherwise you will not be able to fight properly, and likely condemn the rest of your comrades. Stand strong, and play it smart, New York is counting on you.

Elena Marie Clones
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Intelligence: 5
Energy Projection: 6
Fighting Skills: 2

Elena Marie Summons (Each Elena clone has one of each)

Dragon Melee
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Energy Projection: 0

Dragon Artillery (They breath numerous kinds of elements)
Speed: 2

Good Luck Heroes...
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya March 18th 2012, 10:17 pm

WARNING

Doctor Necrodium's aerial forces have finished off the entirety of New York's aerial defenses, the complete force proving too powerful for our people to be able to handle. What's worse, it appears that the reason why we have been losing so much has finally arrived. At first we couldn't make it out, but it appears that Doctor Necrodium managed to mass produce some sort of vehicle of alien design, and also managed to create clones of the renowned Dr. Everyone. Each of these forces make a formidable force on their own, but their lack of power compared to their templates is your chance to finish them off once and for all. There's still artillery installments and the ground forces are still standing strong thanks to you, with emergency forces you should be able to stop the charge, or at least delay it until the population is able to escape from the attack. But a new anomaly must be faced, a monster of magic that has taken the form of a cloud!! We suggest that you send a small band to fight against this creature. The scanning has given us a definition of the power levels of the creatures, we hope this helps. Headquarters has told us to pull back before we lose all our resources, so this will be our last transmission. The amount of enemies you are facing this time is 900 strong, 300 fresh Elena clones as well as 300 of each of the new units (Dr. Everyone Clones and Alien Ships).

Dr. Everyone Clones
Speed: 2
Intelligence: 5

Alien Ship
Strength: 0
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Energy Projection: 6/6

Godspeed Heroes
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top