The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Post by Troglodyte March 8th 2012, 9:14 pm

The caveman kept on beating his chest, his mouth letting out a loud roar so bestial that it was hard to imagine it comming out of anything even resembling a human throat. He surveyed the field of battle. A carnage-strewn wasteland of broken bricks and cracked asphalt, covered with blood-splatters and horribly wrecked and mangled bodies. Bodies that even after their very graphically gratinous death and mutilation looked oh so much like slightly scaled down versions of him. This made him want to roar even louder. . .

However, Gwharr's roar was cut short with a somewhat undramatic gasp for air. In his rage against all things scientific in general and his hostile clones specificaly he had forgotten to breathe in for quite a while. The tears that had streamed down onto his cheeks and into his beard for the duration of the entire battle had subsided, even though their paths could still be seen on Gwharrs cheeks, streaked in blood on his right side, where his eye had been crushed into goo, but thanks to the miraculous regenerative abilities of our Brawlin, Brutally Berserking Bruiser it had already regrown, and apart from the blood trailing down his cheek it was as if he had never gotten injured.

As he had managed to calm himself down enough to a level where he did not mercilessly smash everything nearby into atoms, he was still far from calm. He was panting heavily, his watermelon-sized fists clenching and unclenching as his eyes darted back and forth in search of another object that might be deserving of his wrath. He first laid eyes on the sabertooth cat, causing a whole lot of old memories to bubble up into his head. These beasts had never been a threat to him, personally, but many of his friends had fallen prey to the stealthy hunters. However, he decided against attacking the beast when he noticed it was standing on a one of his dead clones. It was on his side after all.

However, all thoughts of violence was purged from his mind when his blue eyes finally locked onto the dimunitive woman who walked towards them with an almost unnatural grace to her step. Gwharr usually found thinling girls rather unattractive, but there was something about this one that made her beautiful, even in his eyes. It was not her physical form, but something that radiated out of her, like an inner, almost divine light. Just being near her had a soothing effect on the massive caveman, and for a few seconds he wondered if she was a goddess of some sorts. The shaman of his old tribe had told him of a nature-spirit that brought the dead to her and blessed them with sunlight, fruits and vegetables. He had never really given it much thought, but maybe he had finally met her.

"You. . .You are beautiful." the caveman said, his inhumanly deep voice uncharacteristically calm and almost awestruck. . .

Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Post by Swordsmaster March 8th 2012, 10:34 pm

Death watched and listened with his arms crossed as the saber tooth crouched down and seemed to be about to attack him. He was ready for anything, even if it involved taking out the damned cat it was nothing to him. Everything meant nothing to him if they got in the way of ‘the Family’s’ goals, to him what he was doing was not getting in the way of the ‘family’ it was simply him trying to get back to Project Perfection. The cat was just that, another obstacle he would have to eliminate to achieve that goal and he was all ready to do so. Then he saw it stop and turn into a big kitty, a big naive, couldn’t harm a fly, kitty cat and stopped in its tracks from the voice of a girl.

The Hero Killer simply looked down upon the short plant lady when she walked up to him and the caveman. When she spoke about knowing Ibis, and being able to talk to her he simply looked at her and allowed his destroyed cloak to fall to the ground revealing his skeleton like brute of a body. “Do you…as humans say, joke plant lady?” Death asked with all seriousness in his dark, deep, broken down voice as he looked straight into her eyes. “None can speak to Ibis but Doctor Necrodium, the beast listens to none but the Good Doctor and the Good Doctor alone. This is not the Ibis you speak of Abnormal.” He looked at her and the cat remembering them from a ‘lesson’ given to him by the family at one point. After the assault, if his family didn’t reject him ad when they take him back, it will be his job to take out the rest of the Abnormals so that none will know who Ibis is. Yet, that will not matter as once Ibis is defeated and he the best weapon once again the family will have no reason to use Ibis except on things such as this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 9th 2012, 2:42 pm

Aurora slowly placed herself between Leo and the two men - both of whom had given her different reactions and neither of them she was sure of how to react to. First of all she rested her emerald gaze on the caveman who was definitely not from this time zone - he was to connected to the Earth to be from this modern world of concrete and iron. Her lips slowly turned up at the corners and her hands slid from her hips, holding out one hand to the tall man. She was only 4ft 9 so both of them towered over her - she looked almost child-sized but they way she carried herself spoke of someone very ancient trapped in that body.

"Not beautiful, my name is Aurora, Tall-One," her smiled widened causing her dark oak brown skin to slightly crease at the corners before shaking his rather large hand. Then she turned to the man who stunk of death and everything she was not. Aurora represented life, nature, happiness. This man radiated Death, barren lands and depression. It actually made her feel quiet ill and she fisted her hands, putting them on her hips rather firmly. Ibis could not be all gone. The man who had carried her to bed after reading to him all night was still there somewhere. The man who had protected her and Leo with his life was buried deep under the blood-glory man who was storming through New York right now. If she could just SEE him.. touch him. It had used to calm him down. A simple word, a simple touch. It was a gift of hers on most living things but Ibis was the most affected by it. Ibis had listened to anything Aurora had said unless it put her in danger.
"I am not 'joking' like the human's would say," she pierced the man with a rather scary look for one so small. "Ibis and I have a long history and if anyone can talk to him it's me. Just give me a chance to get through to him, to talk to him. Besides - I have similar powers to his. You two may be strong but you won't be able to tackle his powers over the Earth as well," she folded her arms stubbornly over her chest and fixed him with that look only a woman could pass of. it was similar to that of a mother frowning at a child until they told her the truth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte March 9th 2012, 8:07 pm

Gwharr's gaze was completely on the woman, as she approached the pair. He barely heard the words she said to them about Ibis, since the only thing he really heard was that she offered to help them. The Large, Lovesick Luddite could barely believe his ears! It felt as if his heart missed a beat, but without the whole bothersome, cardiac-arrest related nastyness and problems. Calloo callay, capfraptious day! The caveman felt as if someone had bestowed a blessing upon him at that moment. This beautiful, nay radiant and divine daughter of the earth itself was going to grace him with their presence untill they find Ibis? Gwharr could feel a rather ridiculous-looking smile force its way onto his lips. A part of him hoped that they wouldn't find Ibis in a long, long time since it meant that this sublime creature would be at his side for much longer.

It had been so long since he had felt like this. fifty years, perhaps, maybe even more. Gwharr may not be an expert at romance, but his long life had granted him a few insights merely by him having a very, very long time to ponder, live and grieve. It got harder and harder to fall in love with age, and it seemed less and less important to find a mate during the periods wich he was alone. Being in love was grand, but when you look at it from an immortal caveman, a few decades of blissfull love is nothing compared to the eternity wich he would have to grieve his dead lover. However, there was another thing the caveman had learnt about love during his long and eventful life. It was that no matter how many times he fell in love, it still had the same debilitating effect on his already feeble faculties, and even though he wasn't sure wether anything would come from it, he knew that he was rapidly becoming infatuated with Aurora. He was uncertain wether this was a good idea, but Gwharr had never been keen on supressing emotions. Besides, the feelings she had awoken within him was not all that unpleasant.

As she reached out to shake his hand, he could not help but to notice how diminutive her hand was. her entire palm could probably fit on his entier finger, However, difference between their hands, Gwharr decided to not let this oppurtunity of initial phyiscal combat pass him by. He immediately caught her emerald gaze with his own pale blue orbs and quickly wiped most of the blood and gore from the palm of his right hand off on his coat, and gently took her hand, his trashcan-lid-sized hand enveloping hers (and about half of her forearm) in a gentle and careful embrace, as if she was made of fragile porcelain, yet it was stern and strong, making it clear that she would only be released with the Cavemans say-so. Her hand was warm, and even though it looked a bit like treebark, it was as smooth and warm as the sand on a beach in the summer.

"To be Gwharr, grand, grand warrior and chief of the Bear-claw people. To be honored to greet you, Aurora the beautiful, daughter of earth." The caveman said proudly, nodding slightly without losing eyecontact. "To be strong! To use strength for keep Aurora safe untill reach Ibis." he added, before carefully releasing his grip on her hand, partly to show his dedication and act the 'gentleman' and partly to let her know that he was a true alpha-male, and that he would be able to provide both protection and food for her and any eventual babies if she decided to stick with him.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 10th 2012, 5:14 pm

Project Death shook his head in disbelief with what she said, completely un-aware of Gwharr ‘flirting’ with the plant lady. What he did not, no could not, believe that what she said was true, no one could ‘befriend’ Ibis for Ibis had no mind of his own and only Doctor Necrodium could control him. Yet he spoke no more about it and simply turned to walk off following the sounds of destruction and agony. Then he heard the sounds multiply tenfold and knew something was not right here, that something had to do with Ibis. There was no doubt about it in his mind Ibis had to be the one causing the noise as he saw a sky scraper fall to the ground for nothing else could take down a sky scraper with one swipe. Clenching his fists he got down into a crouch position then jumped rocketing himself out as far as he could and then when he landed with a crash he did the same thing over again. Yet, when he landed in front of ‘ibis’ he realized this was no Ibis, this was a clone…a copy of the great beast. A copy should be easy enough to beat, except that it was in the artillery form, this form could reach fifty yards or more across with its vines. Luckily for him the beast had not noticed him yet.

((Ibis Clones
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Intelligence: 0
Energy Projection: 1 (Stretching)
Fighting Skills: 2))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 11th 2012, 4:33 pm

Aurora took the other man walking off as a win and allowed her arms to fall to her sides in relief. She hadn't really wanted to fight one of the people on her side. If Ibis really had turned evil then they were in desperate need of help. She glanced up at the caveman who was definitely at least 3 foot taller than her and then smiled and patted his chest - the only thing she could really reach even on tip toes - and then set off after the Skeleton.
"That's mighty kind of you Chief of the Bear Clan, but I'm not as weak as I look," she smiled very slightly. A lot of people underestimated her - Bones was the worse for it. He was so protective over her. God when he found out where she had gone... Aurora wasn't sure she wanted to think about what Bones would do to her. Ground her maybe. Ban her from the greenhouse - that would hurt. Aurora controlled the Earth they stood on, she was powerful. She was just stuck in a tiny shell of a body and looked as if she were about to snap any moment. She nodded to where the skeleton had already lumbered off.
"Shall we?" she smiled softly and began her little skipedy hop towards the mass of scary looking clones.

Leo ran his eyes slowly over the large man and then lumbered after Aurora with a rumble in the back of his throat. He didn't like the idea of Aurora fighting at all. He had that odd feeling that someone who meant something so much to him was suddenly ripped away from him. He could remember that feeling just not who.... He didn't want to feel that way again anyway. He slunk after Aurora with his ears pinned back and his tail flicking slightly to and fro. He didn't like this area. He wanted his rug, a fire and his steak.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte March 11th 2012, 5:51 pm

The Coarse, Crude Caveman smiled broadly as the small, divine earth-daughter placed her hand upon his blood-stained flanell-shirt in greeting. He had always prefered physical contact to words as a mean of communication. Not only did it feel more genuine somehow, it was also a more direct line between all those involved, rather than the intricate maze of misunderstandings, subtility and hidden meanings that automatically came when you used a sufficiently advanced langauge. In fact Gwharr had a hard time to understand anyone who would rather have a lengthy, wordy greeting, rather than a quick handshake or a brotherly embrace. There was no room for hidden insults in a handshake, no place for veiled threats in a hug!

Gwharr nodded as she explained that whilst she apreciated the concern, she was far tougher than she looked. Gwharr liked that. Pride! She would indeed make a good spouse if the gods were willing. especially if she had the means to back up the pride that she showed. She was a daughter of nature and had also managed to tame a sabertooth cat so Gwharr had no doubt that she was far more powerfull than her waifishly thin, diminutive form suggested. However, just how powerfull she really was, and what manner of form said power took was another question entirely. He just hoped that it would be enough to keep her alive, in case they got separated in the middle of battle. Even if she had her cat, he doubted it would be enough to kill any of the more dangerous clones that seemed to make up the backbone of this army.

By a single grand coincidence a loud crash was heard, and a very large scorpion came crawling out over the street heading towards them. Luckily, death seemed to have the situation undercontroll as he leapt to wards the approaching creature. However, just as he did that ,Gwharr heard the roars of yet another group of three of his "brethren" approaching from behind them along with a bunch of the tentacled Chaos-clones that were skittering and squirming their way over the broken building. Gwharr snarled at them, silently cursing the fact that he had been so loud in the previous battle, assuming that this was what had summoned these additional creatures.

Gwharr quickly took his battle-stance, feet apart with his massive arms stretched out as much as he could, looking somewhat as if he was about to give them a big, jolly welcomming-hug. However, this was not the case, wich bebame evident as Gwharr smashed his massive palms together, creating a shockwave of such power, that it sent most of the clones tumbling backwards, along with an assorted mass of the bricks and debris that made up the topmost layer of the big pile that had once been a building.

The attack was quite affective against the weaker clones, causing many of the tentacled monstrosities to crash into walls and buildings, breaking limbs and backs, before being showered by a veritable rain of bricks, chunks of asphalt and assorted debris, however, the Gwharr-clones whilst tumbling back like just like their minions, seemed to take little or no damage from the attack, since the assorted debris just bounced off of them.

Gwharr roared like a wild beast, as he leapt towards the remaining clones, ready to pummel them into a fine red mist. . .

Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 11th 2012, 10:00 pm

Project Death cracked his knuckles silently as he looked over at the beast in front of him, rolling his neck he grabbed its tail squeezing with all its might and flipped it upon his back as fast as he could. It landed on its back with a crash and an ear shattering scream, with that he knew his surprise attack dealt some damage but the pseudo-Ibis was not yet done as it tried to crawl onto its front. He then noticed what he had to do, it was a risky assault but it seemed to be the best idea he could find in defeating this monstrosity and who knows it might work against the real one when the time comes. He sprinted out at it and jumped landing on its under belly with a crash and punching twice into its gut before using all his strength to jump off it and then land on the ground with a crash.

When the false Ibis finally rolled onto its legs Death sprinted backwards and away from the beast so it would have to use the vines. He smirked and stood his ground as the first vine was shot out at him which he caught with his hand and held on tight, doing so with one hand each for the next nine that shot out at him. “Die false IBIS!” He yelled and pulled with all his might the creature came flying out at him and when it got close enough he dropped the vines and grabbed the beast’s face squeezing with all his might he broke the massive scorpions face and flung it over his head onto its back again. Cracking his neck he turned around to face the thing and slammed his foot down upon its face as hard as he could again, crushing in the things skull and ultimately killing it…for good. With that done he turned to face Aurora and Gwharr to see how they were fairing with they’re enemies.
((post takes about ten to fifteen minutes))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 12th 2012, 4:37 pm

Aurora really was not the small fragile thing she looked like - something which she demonstrated in how she took down some of the clones who to her looked like a rather large scorpion. Scorpion's were the most gentle and shyest of animals. They reacted on instinct, lashing out when they were scared or if they felt threatened. These beasts were not like that as all. The way they swiped at the buildings in anger was far from the shy creature they mimicked. Aurora's eyebrows slowly knitted together and she dropped to a crouch - to steady herself and to be closer to the Earth. The caveman was making the loudest clapping noises she had ever heard and it was actually shaking the ground.

"Come on little one," she said rather softly to the little lavender plant which was growing. She knew Ibis had liked the smell of the plant - in fact she'd often found him asleep in her lavender gardens. She hoped if these were real clones they would have his weaknesses as well. She made the plant shoot into the air, the intoxicating smell drawing five of the large creatures towards it. When they were close enough, thorn layered vines ripped the ground open and wrapped around the giant creatures, yanking them back into the ground while the vines wrapped around them, crushing the life out of them. The horrible half-cut off screech lingered in the air even after they had been buried under the mass of upturned Earth.

Leo on the other hand was having a great time. He looked like one of the kittens who had seen a really pretty butterfly and taken it upon himself to bring it back to his master as a present. With a purr Leo bounded off, fur spiking up and tail fluffing up as he leapt onto the back of one of the clones and army crawled up it's scaly back. The weight of the Sabre was enough to cause the Ibis clone some discomfort and it turned it's armoured head to look at the large fluffed up cat. Leo growled and leapt at it's eyes the second it faced him, his large claws sinking into his eyes and then he went of the throat. The meat wasn't as good as the other clones though and Leo left the twitching corpse alone to investigate another potential meal.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte March 12th 2012, 6:13 pm

The clone barely had time to raise its arms for protection before it was smashed by a vicious twohanded blow, bearing down on it from above with more than 200 tons of pure force along with the fury gathered during a twenty millenia lifespan. The clone had no chance to survive, even with its enhanced durability and regeneration. With sickening noise somewhere between a splash and the sound a watermelon does when dropped from a fivestory building the clone went from Fully Functioning to Totally Trashed. The only good thing about such a death was that it was far too quick to actually let the recipient feel just how excruciatingly painfull it was.

The other two caveman, devoid of all sort of fear and rationality leapt at their progenitor, hoping to bring him down with their savage strength, but even though the two Cloned, Copycat Caveman managed to push the Outstanding, Overpowered Original to the ground, it did not last long, as Gwharrs strength was seemingly more than the combined power of his two attackers. They where mercilessly beating him with undisciplined and reckless pummeling, wich in most cases would be efficient due to their great strength, but against Gwharr it was fairly useless. Sure, he bruised, and some of the attacks even drew blood, but in the end, the damage sealed up before the cumulative effects could bring our hero down.

He quickly grabbed ahold of one of them, and threw him to the ground, causing the asphalt to shatter with the awesome might ofthe collision, He quickly overpowered the remaining one nad sank his massive set of sharp, crushign teeth into its throat and bit down untill there was a sickening crunch, as Gwharrs oversized mouth crushed the bones in its neck. He then proceeded to rip out out whatever it was that had been stuck beneath his teeth, causing the clone to fall to the ground, unable to breathe and unable to move, paralyzed. Of course, the regeneration would fix that, but nowhere near fast enough to prevent Gwharr from ending its existance with a well-placed stomp.

The last clone, unwilling, or possibly unable to see futility of such an endevour, decided to throw himself towards Gwharr in yet another frontal assault, However Gwharr was ready for him this time, as he leaped towards his progenitor, Gwharr threw a punch, using as much strength as he could muster. It was a success, as the fist literally went through the Cloned Cavecreatures chest and out is back, smashing the creatures ribcage to smithereens. It died instantly falling from his arms floppily.

Gwharr however, wasted no time in celebrating his victory, but instead jumped towards his companions, hoping to be able to aid them in their respecitve battles. . .
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 12th 2012, 9:59 pm

Project Death smirked and looked around to take down anything else that came they’re way only to see that the other two had successfully taken them all down; even the plant lady had done so. With a raised eyebrow he sprinted over to the two and stopped short of them eyeing the saber tooth cat. He crossed his arms as a chaos clone came running over he reached out and grabbed it by the neck squeezing it hard as he could right through the skin and flimsy bones. “Die, beasts you stand no match against Death.” He spoke out in his gruesome voice that could scare the living daylights out of a grown man. With that he looked around only to see that the forces had stopped coming for now at least they were semi-safe, yet that was sure to be over quickly.

((sorry its short but I’m brain dead and wanted this to keep going))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 13th 2012, 5:02 am

Aurora frowned and crouched down to where the head of one beast still stuck above the ground, it's glassy eyes the only sign that the creature was dead and gone. She put her hand on top of the scales and then closed it's large, sad eyes before standing up. Such a waste. Such carnage. New York was in a serious state and probably would be for a long time. She hoped when they rebuilt the city they would plant more trees, the city was lacking in green and Aurora - of course - thought it looked much better to see the city full of nature and wildlife. She glanced up to see the cave man and the skeleton arrive next to her at the same moment - the skeleton harshly murdered another clone and Aurora pulled a slight face at his actions. They needed to know where Ibis was and quick. Glancing to the way the creatures seemed to have come Aurora didn't really give much warning before she was walking that way. The pull of the Earth was really strong but it was tainted, trapped. Like someone was trying to cloak such a big mass of good.

"He's this way," she said if they began to argue or if they lingered, unsure of her judgement. "Can't you feel it?" she asked curiously, looking to the two of them. The pulses through the Earth were enough to tell her but it felt so wrong she hoped the others could sense it to. She would hope humanity hadn't become to detached from it's mother that it could no longer feel when she was in pain. When she glanced side ways she noticed the look on the skeletons face while watching Leo and became rather protective of the great kitty cat.
"He won't hurt you. We have a friend called Bones in the Abnormals, and Leo doesn't chew him anymore. I'm sure if Leo wanted you as a snack he'd have tried already," she patted the skeleton on the shoulder then glanced to the caveman.
"You did really good! Your clan would be very proud of you Gwharr," she smiled then whistled to
Leo who was way ahead of them, sniffing over a part of the upturned Earth exposed by the collapse of a building. His ears twitched up and he lumbered back towards them, tail in the air and ears forward with an arm dangling from his mouth. For an odd reason he had a feeling he owed the caveman something, like before he had done him wrong. So to repay that he dropped the arm at the feet of the caveman and issued a purr to show how pleased he was with himself for fetching the caveman such a prize.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte March 13th 2012, 10:09 am

Gwharr landed at the side of aurora and death, ready to defend them from. . . nothing? Apparantly they had dealt with their foes as effectively as he had dealt with his own. He grunted, nodding in approval to the pair. They where both powerful warriors of their own right, even the dainty, lovely little Aurora who looked far too pacifistic to do any real harm to anyone, but judging from the plant that now sprouted from the middle of the streets, she had some Major Mystical Mumbo-Jumbo to back her up if she needed it. Gwharr was not sure what he thought about that. He wasn't used to having potential lovers as powerful as he was. Still, it might be worth a shot anyways. To be fair, he'd never wanted to hook up with a treegirl before either.

The green woman soon decided to point the group in the direction of the mighty Ibis, asking if they could feel 'it' Gwharr had no idea what 'it' was and so reasoned that he would have had an idea of what "it" was if he could feel it, So he just lowered his head slightly and shook it slightly in answer to her query.

However, what she said next was more than enough to buoy his spirits to new hight. He could feel an unstoppable tide of joy bubble up from somewhere in his gut and cause his face to twist and contort into a massively big, somewhat idiotic grin, revealing a row of dangerous-looking, pearly white teeth. He felt oh-so-happy, and could barely restrain himself from skipping slightly as he made his way forward in the direction Aurora had pointed them in. However, soon, something unexpected happened.

Gwharr nodded in approval as the oversized little kitty dropped a tasty-looking juicy arm in front of him. Seemingly trying to bribe his way into the good graces of the Caveguy. This did in fact work. the Crude, Cuddly Caveman even knelt down and scratched the somewhat menacing kitten behind its ear, seemingly without any reservation. Something that made the monstrous cat purr a little bit uncertainly. Apparantly it wasn't entirely used to people being so forward with it, but little did it know that Gwharr had encountered its kind before, once long ago.

That was when it struck him! this sabertooth cat was not just any sabertooth cat, but THE sabertooth cat! He could tell because of a slight skar over its nose and another across its right ear. This particurlar cat was a thief, and aught to be punished for the act. Gwharr harkened back to the days of old, remembering the tasty, oh-so-juicy bison he had managed to hunt down. He was just about to devour it, when a sinister figure dropped from a tree and natched away an entire leg. And now this sinister figure had return once again, seemingly reformed and ready to pay back his debts.

"To not ready forgives You'se yet Leo. But it be start!" The caveman said as he ruffled the great cats fur affectionately. He believed in second chances. Heck, he wouldn't even have thought of the old debt if the cat has just kept his distance. He glanced up at aurora again. It seemed that the small divine nature-spirit had some positive influence on the chararacter of a certain thieving, giant, prehistoric cat.

Gwharr once rose to his feet and skipped extra fast to reach up to the others alongside Leo, whilst chewing hungrily on the arm that hte kitty had generously provided him with.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 13th 2012, 5:34 pm

Project Death looked at the plant lady when she said something about feeling it, he was not sure what she was feeling but he could feel something. That something was a sense of dread, destruction, and death on a larger scale than he could ever possibly perform and knew exactly who it was that was making the feeling. He then heard plant lady say something about the cat not going to hurt him and simply raised an eyebrow shaking his head, “I am not worried about the cat hurting me, if it pounces on me then I shall kill it that is all.” He spoke and stepped to the side not allowing her to tap him on the shoulder as he sprinted off in the direction of where the destruction and smell of Death was coming from.

The Destroyer never stopped running as he tried to pinpoint the source of whence it was coming from. Any obstacle that got in his way was easily broken through or outright knocked out by his giant body. Two Chaos clones rushed at the Hero Killer and he wrapped his hands around their throats squeezing them till they suffocated. Once he had suffocated he threw them to the side sending them crashing into a Gwharr clone and spiraling back into a building which fell on top of all three of them, crushing them under its weight. The Destroyer, Death was bent on one thing and one thing alone, defeating Ibis to prove himself to ‘The Family’ once more and nothing would get in his way.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 13th 2012, 6:10 pm

Aurora was already off while the caveman talked to Leo about some old debt that needed to be paid but the Caveman soon caught up with her in a giddy little skip that was actually rather comical and she tried not to laugh at it. Leo bounded along at her other side and for a moment Aurora could image they were running through a meadow in one of those cheesy movies Bones rented out for her instead of the corpse laden city they now found themselves in. She skidded to a stop however when they came to a sudden dip in the Earth. This is why she had felt so much pain in this area. Below them was a mass of bodies like an army marching towards New York City. With a small little frown she dipped to a crouch again and picked up the upturned Earth to find out what had happened here. Deaths. Explosions. The weight of loss weighed heavy on her heart and she stood up again then gently ran her hand through Leo's fur and turned to give the tiger a little prep talk. She gently tugged on his ears and pulled him down so he was eye level with her then she began to spoke in a very old, her ancient language that came from the Earth itself. Leo seemed to understand what she was saying for he whined at several parts in her speech and tucked his tail between his legs at another point. When they had finished Leo licked the girl all over her face then rubbed his large head along her jaw with an affectionate purr. Aurora petted the large cat then smiled sadly and stood up.

"Ready Caveman?" she asked, tilting her head. Death was way ahead of them. She half skidded, half ran down the slight hill to the writing mass of people below. She knew Ibis was in the centre of that mass. Knew he would be the one commanding it. This was it.

[[OOC: sorry it's so short, wanted to keep it going but had to go to bed D= ]]

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte March 17th 2012, 8:34 pm

The Bloody, Busted-up, Brute was happy that there seemed to have been a slight pause in all of the fighting. Even though he had somewhat managed to come to peace with the fact that he might have to kill his own clones, he had not yet gotten used to the fact there was more than one or two superhumanly powerfull foes to fight at once. He had been quite a few scraps with quite a few powerfull opponents, but he had never encountered as many as he had done this time. He had killed seven of his own clones and probably two or three dozen of the tentacle-critters, and that was probably not all that he would have to do tonight.

Death seemed to be standing a slight bit away for the others, looking like he was brooding over something. His black robe-like clothing, his dramatically billowy jet-black cloak and the metallic mask with its skull-like visage made him look a bit like his namesake, Death. Normally Gwharr would have put down a man such as Project Death as an evildoer, but he was not so sure anymore. The skull-faced man had saved him when he was too distraught to fight back when the first of his clones attacked him. He had actually saved his life, even though it would have been alot easier ot just leave him there to be ripped apart by the clones and run off whilst they were busy. Even though the one they called "Skeletor" was a rather menacing figure, Gwharr did not doubt that he had a good heart somewhere undearneath*, even if it was very deeply buried.

Gwharr turned quickly as he heard Auroras voice next to him. She asked him if he was ready. At first he considered just answering 'yes' and leap into the fray and fight the good fight, but then he realized that there was something he must do first. Even though they had barely had time to get to know eachother Gwharr had already realized that Aurora was someone he wanted to be close to. He had barely talked to her, but it was just that she radiated such an extreme goodness and kindness. She helped things grow and nutrured them. Turned small plants into big plants and restored the life of nature around her. She helped her plants grow and adapt to the world around them, no matter how inhospitable the ground they stood in. He wanted to make her laugh and know what went on in her head. He wanted to hold her and never let go.

. . . She helped seeds that had ended up in inhospitable enviroments blossom into beautifull flowers, maybe she could help a caveman that had ended up in an inhospitable timeperiods to find some sort of happiness.

"To be almost ready!" Gwharr said with a brief nod. He was a very emotional creature, and whatever he felt, he felt very strongly. He had never believed in repressing or controlling himself, and he was not going to do so now. But unlike He gently, but quickly placed his arm around the waist of aurora, and leaned in to steal a quick kiss. It wasn't an overtly invasive kiss, but rather one to let her know how he felt. "To believe that actions speak louder than words"" The caveman said cheekily, his face breaking into a self-assured, yet mischevious crooked grin. "To not be all that good with words anyway." he added, winking at her, in a playfull, mischevious manner

"To be ready now! No regrets!" he said finally
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top