The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Jaeson Brushwick I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Jaeson Brushwick I_vote_lcapJaeson Brushwick I_voting_barJaeson Brushwick I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Jaeson Brushwick I_vote_lcapJaeson Brushwick I_voting_barJaeson Brushwick I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jaeson Brushwick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaeson Brushwick Empty Jaeson Brushwick

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 22nd 2012, 12:58 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Duplex
Title: Copycat.
Alignment: Chaotic neutral (D&D nerdiness)
Race: Human
Hair: Brown, Kept short, just barely over his ears.
Eyes: Blue.
Height:5'11''
Weight:122 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Jaeson wears a sky blue polo shirt, black pants, a blindfold with eyeholes cut out and a black backpack.

Personality: Jae is the kind of guy who never has a frown. He is always cracking a joke and keep the mood light. He tends to hurt people's feelings by joking too much but makes them laugh with more hilarity. The only time he ever is not cheerful and giddy is when someone steals from or threatens him.

History:From a young age Jaeson's mother would come to find Jaeson with multiples of the same toys and would assume she had accidentally bought him too many. As he grew older he learned that if he concentrated, he could create copies of inanimate objects. He started with simple things like pencils, drinks and other stuff. Then when he got into his late teens he realized he could use his power to make money. He started making copies of CDs and movie tickets and stuff, then moved on to worse things like drugs, alcohol and sometimes even weapons. He knew he could just make money itself but he knew people would get suspicious and he could be found out.

Everything he had done had been nothing special when he finally found out someone had been tracking his business, it wasn't the government like he had assumed, it was a rival drug dealer, he had found out Jaeson's trick and was hunting him down. Finally the dealer caught him and Jaeson had nothing to do but fight him or become the dealer's personal production facility. After a drawn out gunfight, Jaeson won because he didn't run out of bullets by using his powers.

After finishing up with the other dealer Jaeson knew he had to change his ways, he began to trust people and get them to trust him. He gained friends, and lost enemies finally deciding he would not fight evil, but would not kill the innocent.

Powers: Jaeson has the power of duplication of matter. He can create exact copies of anything that is not alive.By focusing on the object's every curve, dimple, scratch and fold Jaeson can create replicas of that object. He has to be within 5 feet of the object and he must know what it is and be able to describe it even with his eyes closed. He cannot make modifications to the objects unless he does them by hand after duplication. He cannot create anything with explosive capabilities or detailed mechanics, such as cellphones, bullets, or guns.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 2
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT:5
EP: 6
FS: 2

Power Grid colours: Black backing, blue bars

Character Image/Description: Matthew fox (google him, sorry couldn't hotlink to a pic.

Roleplay Sample: His feet slammed against the pavement as the rain drenched him. He could hear the three men following him, they wanted him to make them copies of money, when he said he didn't do money they decided they didn't like him. 'Why do I keep getting myself into these situations? Why can't I just get left alone?' He thought to himself."Hey, c'mon guys, I don't think we need to get violent about this, can't I just make you some packs of cigarettes or something?" He yelled back to them as he kept his pace. They ignored him and he kept fleeing until he reached the end of the alley. "Why do we need to do this? Stop this silly crap and we can solve this issue." The biggest one thumped his baseball bat against his palm and chuckled, "You think we are going to let you get away and help some other gang? No. If we can't have your help, no one can." He swung his bat at Jaeson who ducked and came back up with a brass knuckle to the man's chin sending him to the ground. "I tried to stop you guys." The skinny one came at him with a knife to which Jae twisted out of the way and clocked him with his left hand and the last man slipped back out of the alley and was gone from sight. Jaeson Reached in their pockets making a copy of the big one's credit card and of the skinny one's silver pocket watch."I thing this is a nice fit on me, don't you two?" He said laughing as he left them to wake up later with some terrible headaches and probably a broken jaw.
Jaeson Brushwick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Jaeson Brushwick Empty Re: Jaeson Brushwick

Post by Super Cutie February 22nd 2012, 10:50 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down