The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 8:37 pm

"Bueno." Victor smiled as she kissed him on the cheek. He had moved to New York and now he had a girlfriend who was an amazon. He did not think his life could get any better. "Yeah I would like that. After all that midnight snack was good enough to hold me over till morning." Victor rolled off of the bed to the floor and started doing his daily routine of 100 push-ups.

Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 8:40 pm

"Smartass." She grinned slightly, shaking her head at him a bit. While he was doing pushups, she lightly kicked him over with a leg. "There, now we're even."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 4 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 8:44 pm

He laughed a bit while doing his push-ups. He felt something hit him lightly knocking him over. "Yeah we are. Essa I have to go do some work tonight, I should not be long depending on the traffic. But I thought you should know that just in case you hear somebody coming in at like 3 or 4 in the morning." He did a handspring landing to his feet. Victor tapped her on the butt lightly and headed towards the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 8:50 pm

"Oh, alright. I usually stay up quite late anyway, so I may be awake when you get back . . . " She commented, following after him to start making breakfast. "Why? What's going on for you tonight?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 8:55 pm

"Alright do not stay up too late. I am a vigilante, that is when I work best at night. I can move freely without being seen and can break a few rules but never murder." Victor walked into the kitchen and leaned against a counter. This was the first time he was up early for breakfast, usually he got in late and just had brunch. But today he relaxed and was happy to be in her company.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 9:11 pm

"Oh, okay then, I guess." She shrugged slightly as she cooked. "But it is nice to have your company for now--Guess I'll have to savor you while I have you, hm . . .?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 9:32 pm

"Hey do not be so sad. You have me all day then I go work then I come back to my sexy girl that knows how to be ms.everything." He walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck softy.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 20th 2012, 9:49 pm

Chuckling softly, she leaned back into him a bit, responding to his soft touch. "You're such a charmer. C'mon, go sit down, the foods ready." Giving his arm a little slap, she got the paltes out to serve breakfast. A simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 10:20 pm

"Yeah well you only deserve the best. I hope your cooking was good as it was last night." Victor kissed her softly again then went and sat down at the table. He took out his chair and sat down in it waiting for her to bring the food.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 10:43 pm

Setting his plate down in front of him, she sat down as well. "If you havent noticed, Im OCD and need to clean and tend not to eat much . . . SO, to take care of my OCD, Im going to go shopping. Maybe at Victoria's Secret if you'd like that, hun . . . " She grinned slightly, glancing over at him.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 10:47 pm

He picked up a fork and put it into his eggs before pulling some apart and taking a bite of them. "That is fine with me. I love to see a girl in lingerie." Victor felt something vibrate in his pocket. He picked it up and saw that it was his mom calling."Hola Madre....muy bien....si....como...perfecto." Victor smiled and hung up the phone. "Seems my uncle has died and I now own his Mexican Restaurant in New York City which is fine with me."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 10:54 pm

" . . .So you OWN a resutrant now . . . ? DAMN, boy, anything else I should know about you?" She blinked, picking at her breakfast gingerly. "First you find me interesting, then you pay for my lunch, then you give me one of the best one night stands ever, and NOW you own a resturant? Jesus . . . ."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 11:04 pm

"Yeah I do my family is kind of wealthy. One last thing my vigilante name is Nightraven. Yes I am a keeper that you should keep around." He let out a small laugh before picking up a piece of bacon and biting it. Victor was making this girl happy and he could feel it.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 11:20 pm

"Then I will keep you around then, mister 'Nightraven." She grinned a bit and quikly finished off her breakfast. "I'm the Silver Hellfire . . . Next time we have a night together, we should call eachother by our hero names." She told him in a sikly little voice before she left to go get dressed into some better clothes and take care of her hair.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 11:34 pm

"Gracias novia, Yes we should Senorita Silver. Victor sat at the table finishing his food as he waited for her to get dressed and take care of her other needs.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 11:44 pm

When she exited her bathroom, she had her long hair fish-tail braided neatly, and was simply wearing some blue skinny jeans, and a tank top. "Well, I'm off to shop. You could join me and help me with my under wear choosing. Or you could nap if you'll be busy tonight. Your choice, dear."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top