The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by Ronin March 2nd 2012, 9:59 pm

"I would hope so babe. I need to type up one last thing and I am on my way out for the night." Victor finished typing his vows and closed down his laptop. He hoped that she would like what he wrote because it came from his heart. Victor stood up from behind his desk and walked around from behind it and headed towards where Essa is. As he passed her he whispered something only for her to her. "I am ready for some loving before we can't see each other one day before the wedding." Victor ran his finger down her jawline before walking out the restaurant.

Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess March 2nd 2012, 11:56 pm

Grinning softly, the pulled her long blonde hair back and followed after him. "Whatever you wish, m'dear . . . " Quickly leaning towards him to peck him on the lips, she let a soft smirk play along her pale features and then she got into the car. "C'mon . . . I'm sure you wanna get home as much as I do . . . "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 5th 2012, 11:06 pm

"Alright lets go." Victor smiled softly as she kissed him. He followed her into the car because after this the next two days would be hell on them both. "Yes I am because I am going to do some thing tonight hermosa."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_Sacrifice March 5th 2012, 11:08 pm

"Oh, really . . . ?"

The ride home was short and Essa was relieved as she saw her room again. Undressing, she let out a long sigh. "Good to be home . . . " She mumbled, flopping down on the sofa. "What do you want for dinner, or are you not thinking about that shit right now?"

//*Madame Eris Sange*///
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 Adybe9

///*Come little children close your eyes
Dance with The Madame's pure black eyes
Feel the demons grab your feet
As you sway to their bloody beat
Hush little children close your eyes
Here come the broken butterflies///*

Fear is Inevitable--You can't escape it.
I am Fear itself--You can't escape me.
Sweet_Sacrifice
Sweet_Sacrifice

Number of posts : 24
Job : I'm so Fresh you Can Suck my Nuts
Humor : Swag
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 5th 2012, 11:14 pm

"Si." As they arrived back to the apartment, Victor went into the bathroom as he heard Essa ask him what he wanted for dinner. He could always eat but did not know what he wanted to eat. So he went with what the safe choice would be. "Babe get some Chinese food...I am good just trying to get my mom up here for the wedding." Victor came out the bathroom in his white muscle shirt and blue and white basketball shorts.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess March 6th 2012, 10:25 pm

Grinning at him softly, she simply gazed at her soon-to-be-husband. "Sounds good." Getting to her feet, she went to the kitchen to make a call. "Damn. I still can't get over it. How did YOU ever fall for me? You're so . . . Perfect and Im the Amazon, albino-ass, crazy, insane, fire-shooting, orphan."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 8 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 31st 2012, 11:28 am

"Can not go wrong with chinese food." As Essa went to the kitchen Victor walked over and set on the couch and turned on the television."If people knew how love works then there would be no fun in trying it." Victor voice trailed off as he flipped through the television looking at the news. He dropped the remote as reports came in about Mexico having an earthquake. His first reaction was to call him mom and check on her but he would wait and see what happens.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top