The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
B&E I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
B&E I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
B&E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
B&E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
B&E I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
B&E I_vote_lcapB&E I_voting_barB&E I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

B&E

View previous topic View next topic Go down

B&E Empty B&E

Post by Volt February 18th 2012, 1:39 pm

As usual, Volt was bored. He had once again found himself in one of the classier areas of the city, but the streets were eerily quiet for this time of day. He couldn't even find a decent person to murder! Ah screw it! he thought to himself. "I need a snack."
He glanced to the side and spied a fancy apartment building, complete with revolving doors. "Oh. My. God. Yes." was all he could say before he was in the door, spinning it at superspeed yelling "WEEEEEEE!!!"
After about 3 minutes of that, Volt stepped out, dizzy as hell. "Now that? Was fun. But.... I'm still hungry..." he said as he had a brilliant idea. He walked casually to the stairwell, and he dashed up 75 floors, to the very top. There was a pair of double doors, and an electronic security code pad below the handle. "Perfect." he said, sapping all the energy out of the penthouse apartment's security systems. He stepped into the apartment as if he owned the place, grabbing some ice cream from the fridge and sitting down on the couch next to a robot dog. Wait. Robot dog? "Oh hey, little man!" he said to the dog, petting it on the head. He turned on the TV and sprawled across the couch, allowing the dog to sit in his lap as he continued to pet him while watching Sex in The City 2.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

B&E Empty Re: B&E

Post by Tek February 18th 2012, 1:56 pm

Tek has just gone out to go shopping for some new threads. He walked into the building where his penthouse was, and greeted the doorman with a head nod. He then got into the private elevator that went to his floor. He stepped inside.
"Good afternoon Mr.Black." The elevator worker said to him.
Tek looked at him blankly and said "Sup?"
He got out on his floor and walked out of the elevator. He walked down the hallway, and approached his door.

When Tek got to his door he noticed that it was open and the keypad was turned off. This made Tek raise a eyebrow, and he slowly opened his door. When he walked in he saw a young man laying on his couch like he owned the place, and Spike was on his lap. "Spike doesn't like anybody" Tek thought to himself "What's this guys deal?"

He looked at the blue haired intruder and said calmly "Who the fuck are you, and how did you get into my fucking house?"
Tek
Tek

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt February 18th 2012, 8:32 pm

Volt turned around to face the owner of the apartment. Not quite what he expected from a high tech fancy penthouse, the kid was 20 years old, max. "Hey what's up, bro? Sweet hair, by the way. I'm Jake. I was hungry, so I ran upstairs, and came in here. I ate your Ice cream. Sorry. You're dog is cool. What's his name? What's your name? You have a cool house. Sorry I think I'm rambling again. I'm gonna stop now." Volt said incredibly quickly, barely even taking time for a breath. "Sorry. I'm not good with people.." he said, slower this time. He sighed. "I'll leave if you want, but I swear I'm a nice guy.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek February 22nd 2012, 7:59 pm

Tek was baffled by this, he had never seen someone openly break into a house and stay. This Jake guy was just lounging like he owned the place.
"Well, you're either really ballsy or really stupid. Which ever you are, you managed to get in here. Also that dog, who's name happens to be Spike, doesn't like anyone and he took right to you. That alone is enough for me to think you're ok." Tek said.

Tek looked around his apartment, nothing appeared to missing or broken. He looked the Jake character up and down. "Well, how did you get in here? Technology is kind of my thing, and you just waltzed on in here like it was an electric fence from K-mart." He said with an eyebrow raised.

"Anyway it's fine if you wana stick around for a bit to explain yourself, and finish up what you made." he said with a grin.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt February 22nd 2012, 8:22 pm

Jake laughed. "Electricity is my thing. Well, that and the whole really fast thing, but thats another story. So basically I just sort of, absorbed the electricity that was running into the security systems." he said a little too quickly. He ran from the couch to the sink and then the dishwasher as he rapidly cleaned his bowl and spoon. "I mean, I could leave now if you want... But I don't have a lot of friends, and I like your dog, and you have cool hair too... I feel like we could be friends. Maybe?" he said and stood to face him. "If you're cool with superhumans I mean."

B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek February 26th 2012, 4:11 pm

Tek laughed as the Jake was rambling to fast. He pointed at his TV and it turned off, snapped his fingers and the disco lights and dubstep came on. "I'm a superhuman too, a technopath to be more specific. I have no problem with superhumans."

Tek then looked at his dog and read the dogs thoughts. It seemed this guy was legit and honest. "So anyways, you drink?" Tek asked as he took out two beers from the fridge.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 3rd 2012, 9:32 pm

Jacob smiled. He couldn't believe he had actually found a friend. A real, legitimate friend. He was pumped. "Do I drink? Yeah I drink. So uh. I know Spike's name, but.... I don't know yours. So who are yah buddy?" he said, taking the beer from his newfound friend. He put the bottle to his lips and finished the drink before putting it down. "Umm. Hey. So. I have a question... I know we just met and all, but you and Spike are like my first real friends... And uhh... I don't really have a place to stay right now. Can I stay with you? I can pay rent! It's just the guys at the underground base I was living at don't really like me very much. One of them tried to steal my cupcake at dinner and I electrocuted him." Volt slapped his mouth shut and face palmed. "I probably shouldn't have told you I'm one of the bad guys... My bad guy name is Volt." he said with sheepish grin.

B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek March 3rd 2012, 11:42 pm

Tek laughed a little as his new friend seemed so happy to talk to someone. "Well my name Is Craig. My "bad guy" name is Tek. I'm part of the Harbringers if you've ever herd of them"
Tek knew he probably shouldn't be telling him this but the guy seemed harmless.

It was apparent the guy could handle his alcohol and was very forward in his conversations. Tek couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. He was a villain after all, but this guy had no place to live, and Tek was feeling generous.
"Well you know I am only one guy, and Spike usually sleeps in my room. I have a large spare bedroom you could crash in. I haven't really done much with the room, it's just blue so you should like it. Feel free to but up any posters or anything, it kind of looks like a psychiatric ward with nothing in there. Just a king sized bed and TV" Tek leaned back and took a sip of his ice cold beer.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 7th 2012, 7:03 pm

Volt's eyes widened and he smiled. His own room! "Hey, gimme a bit. I'll be back with my stuff." Jake said as he open the door and sped off. About four and a half minutes later, Volt burst through the door with three duffel bags over his shoulders. "Sorry, I would've been faster, but this shit's heavy!" He said as he lugged his things to the guest room. Once there, he immediately dropped the bags, opened them, and decorated his room at super speed. After he was finished, there were posters from all sorts of cult classic movies and popular musicians on the walls, and a full scale Replica of Yoda sitting on a log in the corner. "Here's the next twenty-seven and a half year's rent!" Volt said as he handed Craig a huge sack of money. "Yeah... I robbed a few ATMs on my way back..."

B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek March 7th 2012, 7:19 pm

Tek did a classic face palm and then laughed a little. "You know, I am really rich. You don't have to pay me dude it's cool." Next Tek walked into his kitchen and grabbed a few and nuts and bolts for Spike to chew on and threw them on the ground.

"So what's your story man. Any family, friends, people you might talk to other than yourself?" he joked as he opened up another beer from the fridge. He opened his closet and pulled out the 3 foot bong, and grabbed his stash of "in-scents" "I don't know if you smoke then ganj, but when I got nothing better to do why not?" he started packing the bowl of it. The bong was perfect high so when he sat on the couch his could just put his face down. He took another sip of his beer and waited for his new buddy to respond.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt March 24th 2012, 2:21 am

Volt's eyes widened at the beautiful sight before him. "Do I, Volt, Conqueror Of Realms, smoke the ganj? Do bears shit in the woods?" he cackled and dashed to his room. He came out moments later with another bag o' weed and a batch of wrapped up weed brownies. "I made these last night. I was gonna save em for a special occasion. This seems special enough!" he said taking a bite of one. "Off to Candy Mountain!" he said with a smile.

B&E Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum