The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Minotaur I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Minotaur I_vote_lcapMinotaur I_voting_barMinotaur I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Minotaur

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minotaur Empty Minotaur

Post by superguy1 February 12th 2012, 3:45 pm

Alias: Minotaur

Title: Bull-Man, Bombastic Bovine

Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Human/Minotaur

Hair: Blonde as Drake, Brown as
Minotaur

Eyes: Black as Drake, Red as Minotaur

Height: 5’10 as Drake and 12'9 as Minotaur

Weight:157 pounds as Drake and 5,789 as Minotaur

Costume Description:  
As Drake he wears normal clothing, usually some t-shirt with a super hero on it, and jeans. As Minotaur he just wears his fur and some scrap clothing.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Minotaurs_(mythology)?file=The_Mighty_Minotaur.jpg
Personality: Drake is very stubborn and often described hard-headed. That being said, he's a smart and nice enough kid, who often succumbs to hero worship due to his life long obsession with super heroes, and his love of being one. Minotaur, however, is an arrogant, angry former God. He acts like he doesn't care about mortals or any thing, although he' secretly does, and he loves Drake like a son, although he'd never say so.

History:
Drake grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood of New York, raised by a single father. His father worked as the curator of a museum, that specialized in Ancient Greek artifacts.   Drake and his father were exceptionally close, particularly after his mother just left them one night without warning on Halloween aka Drake's birthday.

Everyday after school he'd go to the museum, where his father would be waiting with their favorite meals and shakes from the local fast food spot, and they'd sit and talk about the newest exhibit or discovery the museum had. Drake loved it. He'd even decided he would be an archeologist, to have a job like his dad.

It was the week of his birthday that things started to change. His father made him stop coming after school, and was working later and later, to the point where Drake wasn't sure if he was even home when he was leaving for school. It was lonely. But on the day before his 17th birthday, his father was waiting for him in the kitchen. He told him he was sorry for being so busy, but that an incredible new architect had been brought in, and for Drake's birthday, they would throw a surprise party where it would be unveiled.

Drake couldn't have been happier, and the entire day at school he was bouncing off the walls with excitement. He rushed home that night to find a package on the living room table, with a box carved with a beautiful insignia on it, depicting a snake being crushed by a hoof. A sticky note on it read, "Put this on. For the party."  It was a long black robe, with a gold pattern. It was so cool that his father would go through all this, to throw him a Greek themed party.

He arrived at the museum, and the sounds of humming echoed through the dark halls. It was ominous, but Drake thought it was cool. He entered the main corridor, and along the walls were men in robes like his, head covered by hoods, and holding what seemed to be a horn in one hand, and a candle in the other. His father stood atop an altar, holding what seemed to be the head of a bull.

As you can guess, things took a turn. He was held down to a table, and the Bulls head was forced on. His father was the leader of a cult, who worshipped a Minotaur God, and Drake learned that he was only conceived, because it needed a young vessel to return. Apparently, his mother was getting cold feet, and decided that her son shouldn't be  sacrificed to an ancient god. So his father killed her.

When the ritual was performed, things didn't work as the cult had expected. Drakes suffering and spirit appealed to the Minotaur, so rather than taking his body and returning to conquer the world, the ancient deity granted Drake the power of the Minotaur, which he subsequently used to destroy the cult and sorta wreck the museum, which during its collapse, crushed his father.  

After receiving a healthy inheritance due to being his fathers only living relative (apparently leading a cult pays well) he currently uses the old museum, which apparently his father owned, as a base of operations. Driven now by a sense of justice, Drake uses the power given to him by the old god, to learn the truth behind the legends of old, and protect the innocent from monsters like his father, living by values his mother would approve of.

Powers (Drake and Minotaur)

Power 1: Transformation of a God- Drake is able to transform into the Minotaur, a giant beast with great strength and power. As the Minotaur he can transform back into Drake. Usually the Minotaur is dominant in this form, however Drake can take control, but it will cut his stats in half although he will be smarter. In either form, they can mentally communicate with each other mentally.

Power 2: Strength- The Minotaur is freakishly strong, being able to lift things the size of cruise ships, with no strain, although he will improve over time. This allows for devestating hits, as well as the ability to jump extremely high.

Power 3: Durability- The Minotaur form is very durable, able to take artillery fire with easy, and even missiles. Having a building or something of that size dropped on him would be problematic though. He's very durable, but far from indestructible.

Power 3: Speed- As the Minotaur, Drake can move faster than any car when charging, and about half his charging speed when moving around.

Power 4: Regeneration- The Minotaur can heal from most injuries, given proper time, Even decapitation, although it'd take weeks.

Power 5: Ancient Knowledge: Minotaur can sense magic on someone, and knows all about the ancient monsters and gods of old.

Weaknesses:
Weakness 1: Human Form-  Drakes human form is as weak as any nerdy 17 year old, and he really couldn't do anything to defend himself without the Minotaur.

Weakness 2: Tires out- When Drake exits Minotaur form, he's usually tired, and the more active me was, the more tired he will get, occasionally even passing out for 10 minutes at a time.

Weakness 3: Anger- The Minotaur form is far more brash and illogical, so he makes a lot of mistakes and is easily tricked, unless Drake has full control, in which he's weaker.

Weakness 4: Inner Conflict- Depending on the situation, Drake and the Minotaur will fight for control, leaving them vulnerable and distracted.

Weakness 5: Confusion- While Minotaur may grasp the concepts of witches and dragons and magic, Drake still has a hard time wrapping his mind around it, so sudden information can distract and confuse him.

Items:
The Minotaurs Horns: As the Minotaur, Drake has a set of long horns, used to grab or gore things.

Strength:1
Endurance:2
Agility:3
Reaction:4

Last edited by superguy1 on December 29th 2015, 3:40 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : To fit with current rules, add to backstory)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Minotaur Empty Re: Minotaur

Post by Bliss February 12th 2012, 6:14 pm

FS needs to remain constant in both forms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Minotaur D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 12th 2012, 7:57 pm

Edited (I don't need to use Drake's full amount of points.)

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 15th 2012, 9:51 am

Ready for approval

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 30th 2012, 1:30 pm

Ready

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 30th 2012, 4:17 pm

Ready for approval

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2012, 2:12 am

Sweet. Very Happy Approved.

-My DeviantArt-
Minotaur JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 1st 2013, 1:44 pm

edited for stat changes

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 2nd 2013, 7:54 pm

need reapproval

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2013, 6:28 pm

Since turning into the minotaur only fills up your grid instead of changes it, you do not need 2 ability on either grid to change, and your minotaur grid is only using 28 points.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 4th 2013, 7:24 am

okay i edited. i don't need to use minotaurs full points, do I? if not then i'd like to leave it as is.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 4th 2013, 2:02 pm

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 26th 2015, 4:10 am

Moved to update for the new system.

-My DeviantArt-
Minotaur JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 December 26th 2015, 7:42 pm

Edited 😊

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 December 29th 2015, 8:25 am

Added more to his powers description as well as a new power and weakness. Changed age.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice