The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIts nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIts nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIts nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barIts nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Post by Shaunic February 4th 2012, 2:14 pm

J.R. stood up and looked straight a #971. "I got a qustion exactly why do you wanna destroy all of human race? did we do something to your planet? did we beat the crud out of you? Is it the second one? I bet its the second one." J.R. said ready to fight if he needed to. "But hey if you try to hit me trust me i will fight back." J.R. said. meaning it.

Shaunic

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Back to top Go down

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Post by superguy1 February 4th 2012, 8:50 pm

(This is open to all right?)

Ace Stormer ran across the rooftops. He is on patrol looking for some bad guys to beat the tar out of. So far the hunt had proven a waste of his time. He had bagged won purse snatcher but that was it. He wanted excitment Maybe even a Super-Villian to fight. Suddenly he noticed a commotion on the roof. It seemed like some sort of...fight. But it couldn't be......on a roof? Then it dawned on him. "Finally some real super powered action!" He yelled. He begins trying to climb ledges onto the roof. He see's a man with claws that were made of....lasers and opposing him was a tall alien like creature that was floating in a cloud of gray specks. "Hey!Douches! I have no idea who is the hero or villian or whatever but i'm really annoyed at the moment so just break this little slugfest up or i'm gonna really RAIN on your parade!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 8:13 am

((Yes, it is))

It's an ambush! was the first thing that shot through 971's mind (in his own language, ofcourse. Aliens don't normally speak english). These cunning primates have set me up. At the first sign of agression, I am out of here. He glared from the newcomer to his old stalker and back. "Who is it that you mortals are? Who is it that has send you?" He said while he raised his fists like a boxer ready to beat the shit out of his opponent, as a proactive measure to defend himself when and if these two inferior mudcrawlers would attempt any kind of attack. The Flayer's eyes shifted from left to right, alert to any incoming danger.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 9:09 am

One of the opponents raised his fists as if he wanted to fight. "Well, creepy the name is Ace Stormer. And i'm guessing your the big bad guy I will have to clobber on.! But if you're looking for a fight Ii'm happy to oblige." Ace materialized a MS-C(Mini Storm-Cloud) over the big alien's head and fired from it a bolt of lightning towards the alien.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 11:18 am

J.R. looked inbetween the alein and the guy with lighting and said "Okay NOW this is beggining to be like the movies" Then he ran at the alein. " nobody sent ME i dont know about Mr.Storms of lighting over there." J.R. said. then he tried to punch 971 on the face.
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 11:42 am

Ace watched as the other guy threw a punch."Don't!" He yelled "If my lightning strikes it will hurt both of you!"

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 12:06 pm

As the lightning soared down from the cloud, 971 dissipated backwards as a cresent shaped cloud, dodging both the lightning and J.R. punch to the face. Emerging from the left edge of the cresent the alien cloud whirled around J.R. as a miniature sandstorm. Materializing behind J.R. from the cloud #971 threw a punch at his enemies kindney area, his fist shrouded in a whirlwind of tiny razor shards, ready to shred and sear away cloth, flesh and bone.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 12:15 pm

Ace watched as his lightning missed the alien as it became a cloud of sand and whirled around the other guy ,who Ace was guessing, was a hero. He saw the alien shroud his fist with razor sharp shards and punch towards the other hero. "Watch out, dude!" He yelled to the hero and aimed a bolt of lightning from his hand towards the alien.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 3:01 pm

J.R. jumed backwards dodged the attack. "YOU MAY KNOW EVRYTHING IM BOUT TO DO BUT IT DOSENT MATTER SINCE I KNOW EVRYTHING YOUR ABOUT TO DO TOO. STRANGE ISINT IT? BWAHAHAHHAHAHA" He said being random with his add and adhd brain. he then ran by ace and said "So whats the plan man?"
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 3:14 pm

"Ace turns to the othe hero and says "Welll, The plan is to take captain cuts a lot over there down!" He said as his lightning bolt careened towards the alien

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 4:09 pm

The punch made the alien lose his equilibrium, as his target darted away to his ally, which made him plummet to the ground. But #971 was a well trained soldier, and he used this falling motion and the momentum to roll over the cold rooftop behind a small but large enough transistorhouse to take cover behind. Ace's bolt of lightning burned a nice bulletsize hole in the roof a mere three feet from 971. Curses, that was close. He thought. I am obviously outnumbered by these two puny mortals. They possess powers no other human being has displayed so far. Perhaps they are the human equivalent of the Flayer project. I have yet much to learn about their race. But first, I need to survive this ordeal. A small, faint shadow embedded in the rooftop drew the aliens attention. 971 squinted his eyes to focus on the object, which revealed itself to be a pipeline of approximately six inches in diameter and the alien nodded in content.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 4:15 pm

"Come on!" Ace Shouted to the other hero as he ran towards the alien which had hidden behind a transistorhouse. Ace aimed another bolt of lightning at the alien and picked up a brick which had come off of the building and he flung it at the alien as hard as he could.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 4:30 pm

But the alien had dissappeared, only a faint trail of sand-ish stuff was left, slithering quickly into the pipeline. The bolt missed but made the transistorhouse go haywire with sparkles and little shock and all that shit. The brick hit, a small piece of sand-stuff was trapped underneaath. A low, grunted "Ouch!' emerged from the plastic pipe. The enterance of the pipe was simply shredded, looking like an century old chewing toy of cerberus himself, little bite marks all over the thing.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 4:34 pm

"He's in the pipe!" Ace yelled aiming a lightning bolt at the pipe. He aimed another bolt at the sand under the brick. He bent over picked up a piece of the sand and put it in his pocket. "ICould have a lab run tests on this to see what exactly this ting i'm fighting is. He watched as his bolts of lightning careened towards their targets.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 4:45 pm

"Well thats a great plan." J.R. said. He then ran to the pipes and said "looks big enough for me to go throug." J.R. said. He then saw how a water hose was close. "Or i can drown him out. But wait... actually never mind wwhat i said i will try to some how get him out." He said and ran someplace else to see what he could do.
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 4:53 pm

"Man! Lets just end this! This alien creep is starting to piss me off."

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top