The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Flayer #971 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Flayer #971 I_vote_lcapFlayer #971 I_voting_barFlayer #971 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flayer #971

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flayer #971 Empty Flayer #971

Post by The_soapmaker February 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

Super Villain Name: Flayer (Actually: 'Flayer #971', but the rest died in a tragic accident)
Title: Sandy / Dust Devil
Alignment: Renegade and Evil (Lawful Evil in heart, Chaotic Neutral in practice)
Age: 30 (though they age slower and he's grown in a vat)
Race: Some weird extra-dimensional alien race (and genetically altered too!)
Hair: White
Eyes: Full blue, however gay that might be
Height: 7'2" (these motherfuckers are huge!)
Weight: 310 lbs (and heavy)

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Being a genetically altered soldier, literally grown for the purpose to serve and fuck shit up, #971 has a great sense of loyalty and he takes pride in his work (which is; mauling people and wrecking their stuff). However, he is also easily angered and knows little boundries. He can be kind at times, and still feels emotions and all that pansy shit, but he is trained to forcefully choke up his feelings, so he can seem emotionless. In fact, his race is genetically wired to experience emotions five times more intense (double rainbow all the way) than humans, kinda like Vulcans and Elfs and the like.
One can also describe #971 as a lost soul. His entire race has been wiped out (don't feel sorry, they were bastards), so he wanders the universe alone. He is the last of his race. Which is a bummer. He can get melancholic from time to time. One can also describe #971 as merciless. In his eyes humans are not more than cattle that can be herded and harvested. He feels little to no compassion for humans and does not understand nor truly desires to understand their ways and habits. He kills, not for fun, not because of hate, not because he needs money, but because it is how he is wired. He is death incarnate, non-discrimentory, remorseless and merciless. But he's a pretty nice guy if you get to know him.

History: Number 971 was grown by an alien race from a different dimension in order to be sent to earth in order to form the vanguard of their invasion. After he was fullgrown and got out of his vat and prior to his decent upon our lovely planet, he was extensively trained in their martial arts for twenty years straight. Seemingly being the very best of his kind (that is: artificially grown supersoldiers), it was he who was send by spacetimedimensionsomethingcraft to Earth first, to scout ahead and carry out minor missions. Sadly enough his entire people were wiped out by thermonuclear bombardments by a rival alien race at the time of his first mission on Earth, and obviously the invasion of Earth was canceled. And now Number 971, who could not commit suicide because he's mentally en genetically wired to protect himself from bodily harm as best as possible, works as an assassin and as a freelance IT-consultant to earn some money to buy food, though he occassionally devours human prey in backallies where he resides.

Powers: Number 971, as his wiped-out genetically altered kindred, has the ability to turn himself or parts of himself in a dustcloud consisting of millions of tiny razor-sharp shards. While one shard can only make tiny scratches, the entire cloud of mister sandy-pants over here can flay the flesh of normal humans in a matter of seconds. This is also how #971 eats, for he has no mouth, which he covers with a scarf, as in the picture. He can also fly in dust-mode. As the cloud is him and he is the cloud, capturing a part of the cloud would mean he would have to live without that particular part of his body, which can pretty much be a vital part of his body.

Summary for lazy people:
-Can turn himself in a cloud of microscopic but razor sharp shards.
-Can fly.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 5
END: 2
INT: 2
EP: 5
FS: 4

Power Grid colours:
Pink and Golden, because I feel so gay at the moment.

Character Image/Description:
As you can see in the picture, mister Flayer has some pretty nifty gear to wear. This is ritual battle armour on his demolished home planet. It is organic, yet sturdy and durable as steel and it is literally grown to him, so even when he is in his dust mode, he still carries it alongside him. To conceal all this, he wears a long dark green coat and one of dem woolen rastafari-hats to conceal his bone-white hair.

Roleplay Sample: Do I still have to do this?
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Flayer #971 Empty Re: Flayer #971

Post by Ace February 3rd 2012, 7:55 pm

This should be an interesting character.
Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gray Mask February 10th 2012, 10:53 pm

Soapmakers back? Tis.. Tis a glorious day..
The Gray Mask
The Gray Mask

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum