The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts



Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» More than meets the eye (Woof)
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:43 am by Pyrrha

» All Hail King Isroh
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:54 am by Demonhunter

» A Meeting of Minds
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Shadows of the Pale Flame

» One way vacation
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:14 am by Demonhunter

» Soup For The Soul
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:57 am by Descendants

» The hunter, the wood prince and a rival
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Cerek

» Fixing a vampiric mistake. (Closed)
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2021, 8:33 pm by Adam Johnson

» Deep Pond's Monster
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2021, 2:50 am by Shadowoof

» Fox Season Rabbit Season
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2021, 2:01 am by Nate6595

» Art-tillery
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2021, 5:59 pm by Cerek

» Papercut
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2021, 7:07 pm by inquisitor

» The Bird
The message(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2021, 11:17 am by Zonkes



Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2021 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The message(open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 28th 2012, 12:59 pm

With each impact against the wall the knowledge he was closer to victory sank in. Though that was gone as soon as it came when the tail snapped off, and he was gone. Standing by the new arrival, leaving him outnumbered three to one. Not the best option even for someone as powerful as him. The kid was strong,fast, and had that armor. Thats what he knew, while the girl and new arrival were mysteries within themselves. He would be screwed if they chose to team up on him"There are more than before. Back up would be appreciated." He spoke into a mini communicator in his ear. Words being relayed to an unknown source, in an unknown location.

"What do you expect? They're heroes, not morons." A voice answered him in his earpiece with obvious annoyance, though only he could hear it. "Take down as many as you can, and run away. Don't risk a losing fight. I'm counting on you Cameron." The voice ordered before static covered the frequency. Those were his orders. So he would follow them to the letter.

" We will have plenty of time for pleasentries when this guy isn't trying to rip our heads off. Get your heads in the game people." Elena said before anyone could say anything. Though she didn't expect them to listen to her, just a teenager. Though she had the firepower to make them if she really had to. Pun intended. She stepped forward, braced for any sort of attack, though she didn't expect one to come her way. Not yet anyway. Though she was wrong, as the man charged her with deadly intent. A single symbol glowed on her back as she was raised into the air. As if gravity held no sway with her.

She sailed over his fist along with the sprites, leaving him barreling towards the heroes. As she had all four send a powerful burst of fire at the mans back. Causing him to howl in pain as his skin blistered, and turned red. Wonderful second degree burns.


Last edited by Elena Marie on January 28th 2012, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Forceaus January 28th 2012, 6:51 pm

"What do they call me?"He was now facing a slight dilemma.He hadn't came up with a name for himself."They don't really call me anything.You can just call me an ally if you want.For now I suppose."He saw the villain's mouth moving slightly.He wondered who the guy could've been talking to.Or was he talking to myself?The woman walked past them, then the villain charged forward.She dodged out of the way and blasted him in the back.He was coming right towards them.Forcewave dodged out of his path and prepared to attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by EndZoner January 28th 2012, 8:03 pm

'Well this is awkward.', Jason thoughted as he learn that his new ally doesn't have a name. But his thought is interupted as the man across them charged at the woman, whiched she easily dodged and burned his back, but is now charging at them where his ally dodged and Jason enlarged his right hand into twice the thickness of a bowling ball and swung it the man, causing a huge impact from the man's momentum. "He's gonig, going, and he's gone!!!", Jason yelled as he threw the punch.
avatar
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Location : The End Zone
Age : 24
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 28th 2012, 8:22 pm

The womans dodging his attack was infuriating enough as it was, but the next guy manuvering out of his way only added to the anger. He would not be made a fool of by these heroes, they would pay for this with thier lives. Something slammed against his chest with an amazing strength as he was pushed back a foot, or two. Though he managed to stop himself by digging his heels into the bank floor, using his superior strength to keep himself grounded. "That the best you got kid? Hate to say it, but you need to hit harder before you can do anything to me." He smirked, rubbing his slightly sore ribs. Though if the kid were any stronger they would be broken."You've screwed up big time little man. The wrath of the Millenia will be on your head. It doesn't matter if you beat me here." He said simply, popping his sore neck.

He talked a good game, but he was nothing when compasred with Elena. She had the resources, and the skills to get things done. True the Thiels hated her guts, magic older than time bound them to her. If she asked them to die for her, they would leap infront of a bullet. "I don't care who this Millenia is, you talk too much. I think i'll end you right now." She said with a tone of superiority as fire formed around her like a tornado. Rising to the ceiling, and falling upon the man with a raging intensity as he roared from the immense heat, though he trained through it towards Elena. His shirt fell away in charred bits. Though all he felt was a sharp pain in his right should as Elena used him as support to leap over him. Aided by flight of course. Blood spurted from a huge slash on his shoulder. She landed on the ground infront of the heroes with the four sprites around her in a circle.

To the average eye it seemed she cut him with nothing, but it was the blade that her bracelet could produce. Made to cut the thickest superhuman skin. Though she only gave him a shallow wound compared to what he could have gotten. It added to his rage.

"Face it, we have you out matched, and overpowerwed. Give up."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The message(open) - Page 2 HYoynRj
The message(open) - Page 2 Gamma11
The message(open) - Page 2 Delta10
The message(open) - Page 2 UMgpvDK
The message(open) - Page 2 Eta10
The message(open) - Page 2 FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Forceaus January 29th 2012, 2:32 pm

"I don't think he's going to just give up like that."He said to the other 2.So he decided to try and defeat the villain right here and now even though he wanted to know more about this Millenia he spoke of he didn't want this fight to continue on any longer."I'll see if I can put an end to this."He fired an attack right at the villain's forehead aiming to knock him out right then and there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by EndZoner January 29th 2012, 2:42 pm

Jason listen to the woman after she slashed the man over his shoulder as she tells him that he is out match,"Well, it's about time you actually started helping us.", Jason said as he formed blades on the back of his forearms and readied to attack, while watching his new ally send an attack at the man, but if it fails, then Jason will charged in from the mans injured thigh.
avatar
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Location : The End Zone
Age : 24
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 29th 2012, 2:53 pm

A powerful impact collided with his forehead, sending him reeling backward with a small dribble of blood coming from the wound. He cursed, wiping the blood from his eyes. They were getting bold, but that didn't mean he was defeated yet. Glaring at Elena, he thought of a way he could kill them, but nothing came up. The girl had undefined powers, and the other two were the same. All he knew was that the boy with the shell was a threat. One that had to be dealt with first. With a gutteral roar, he charged the three. Dragging his hand along the ground till he pulled a chunk from the floor.

Swinging it at Elena like a melee wepaon, though she managed to dodge it barely. Hard concrete clipping her foot, as pain coursed through her leg."Damn, hes only raging." She muttered as the etheral blade appeared from her bracelet. Shining in the noon light as it glistened darkly. He continued swinging in the heroes general direction, hoping to smash thier heads in with pure force. Rage had taken him over, and nothing could stop it. This fight had just gotten harder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The message(open) - Page 2 HYoynRj
The message(open) - Page 2 Gamma11
The message(open) - Page 2 Delta10
The message(open) - Page 2 UMgpvDK
The message(open) - Page 2 Eta10
The message(open) - Page 2 FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Forceaus January 29th 2012, 3:49 pm

Forcewave dodged both of his attempts to strike at them.He noticed now that he was attacking blindly mainly just hoping he'd land a blow.It seemed he no longer desired to escape.He was intent on not going down alone.
Forcewave figured out a way to neutralize the villain's incredible strength.He waited for an opening to appear.The instant it did he fired an attack at the guy's legs.If he couldn't stand, he wouldn't be able to do much else.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by EndZoner January 29th 2012, 3:59 pm

Jason watched as both Elena and Forcewave dodged the Bull blind attacks, but noticed that he is charging at him. "Attacking blindly will open many weak spots, and I already see one.", Jason said as he jumped over the bull as he attack while Jason turn his right hand into a sword and stabbed it into the Bulls injured shoulder while Forcewave sent an attack to the Bulls legs.
avatar
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Location : The End Zone
Age : 24
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 29th 2012, 7:28 pm

Before he could stop himself, he fell to his knees. An immense pressure somehow doing the job, though what came next brought exruciating pain as a blade sunk into his shoulder. Sheering through muscle as he roared out loud. It would be over in a flash. Elena soared, landing on his back, as the blade came forward. Passing through his back with little difficulty. Striking the spine, as well as the lungs. Blood coating the blade, man going slack as he fell face forward. He was as good as dead.

" That was kinda simple. Expected more from him, but whatever. So guess that means it's all over." Elena stated simply as the blade blinked form existence, as well as the sprites. Leaving her standing upon the prone form of the dead superhuman, flicking blood from her hand. This was simpiler than she thought, and that took the enjoyment from the kill. It felt somewhat hollow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The message(open) - Page 2 HYoynRj
The message(open) - Page 2 Gamma11
The message(open) - Page 2 Delta10
The message(open) - Page 2 UMgpvDK
The message(open) - Page 2 Eta10
The message(open) - Page 2 FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Forceaus January 29th 2012, 7:48 pm

Forcewave could only watch as the woman slayed the criminal.He was rather hoping such a thing wouldn't come to pass.He could only look away from this sight.He looked over at the people who had been held hostage by the bank robbers.They were safe now at least.He had no reason to still be there.Yet for some reason he wasn't ready to leave yet.Many things still troubled him however.He wasn't sure which one to attempt to address first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by EndZoner January 29th 2012, 8:17 pm

"O-oh god.", Jason said as he looked at the corpse before him on his knees. Jason has never saw anyone died before his eyes like this, and this made him feel terrible. After a few minutes Jason got up and walked to the door and opened it, and made a gesture to the police to come in, and went back inside and stand beside Forcewave.
avatar
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Location : The End Zone
Age : 24
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 30th 2012, 5:23 pm

Her boots tapped against the bank floor with a sort of finality. The finality of killing someone. She has only killed four people in her life, but some were more nescessary than others. The heroes before her seemed less inclined to the bloody work of killing, but that was to be expected. Heroes were supposed to save everyone right? She could waste no more time here, now that the police would come in soon enough. It was time for her to make her exit."Enjoy the victory boys." She waved to the two aiming to head out a side exit, to avoid the police altogether. Though she made sure to keep her disguise together. Didn't need them recognizing her when she was doing her usual duities.

Many mysteries plagued her mind. including the mystery of Millenia, a shadow organization that seemed to have major muscle behind it. She was unsure if she could match them in power, or if they exceeded her. No matter the case, they would pay for crossing Elena Marie. The Crimson Witch of New York. She dissmissed the sprites with a snap of her fingers, summoning a single crow. It swooped out the front door with no difficulty, and scoped the area for her. Her exit would be swarming with officers, leaving only one viable option. One that she was not too excited about.

It involved blowing the bank wall open and simply walking out from there. Though she would likely be chased if she did. Not good at all, though there was no other choice. "Here goes nothing." She snapped, summoning a single floating jack-o-lantern. With a jagged smirk cut into it. Steeping back a few feet, she pointed at the wall. It wordlessly accepted, and slammed into the wall with an amazing speed. Creating a sizable explosion, as well as a dust cloud. Satisfied, she walked through the hole, and into the street.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The message(open) - Page 2 HYoynRj
The message(open) - Page 2 Gamma11
The message(open) - Page 2 Delta10
The message(open) - Page 2 UMgpvDK
The message(open) - Page 2 Eta10
The message(open) - Page 2 FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by EndZoner January 30th 2012, 5:41 pm

Jason was about to leave through the front door when he saw Elena blew a hole in the wall. "What are you doing!?", Jason yelled in surprise. Jason quickly runs to her and grabbed her by the shoulder, "The heck are you doing!? You don't go around blowing up holes for exits, you big show off!", Jason yelled angrily.
avatar
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Location : The End Zone
Age : 24
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Forceaus January 30th 2012, 5:50 pm

Forcewave just watched as the woman suddenly blew a hole through the wall and the man run over to her, grab her by the shoulder and start accosting her.He kind of agreed with what he was saying about not intentionally destroying civilian property, but after seeing her mercilessly kill the criminal when it was clear that he was already defeated and he himself being unable to do anything to prevent it made him slightly apathetic.What made it worse was the thought that he fought this battle on the same side as her essentially helping her kill him.He was feeling guilty about it.He hadn't felt like this in awhile.He didn't like feeling this way.
He wanted to leave but he was worried about what might happen next between the other two.He was worried another fight might break out.He already knew she didn't like getting told otherwise about her opinions on anything so he just stood there watching.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The message(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The message(open)

Post by Alpha January 30th 2012, 5:59 pm

Elena shuddered as anger coursed through her very being. The very second the hand made contact with her shoulder, she decided she wanted him dead. Though in this predicament she couldn't simply kill him, with the threat of him being able to crush her shoulder. So she instead chose the diplomatic approach to a brutish one. one that in the end would be a much easier on to take. In the long run anyway. "Kindly remove your hand from me sir. I can guess what you're feeling, but I know that man is a killer. If I hadn't done it, he would have gone on to kill again." She said holding back a raging river of hostility.

"If you cannot stand the harshness of this world, go home. People die, its nature, and you can't change that." She added coldly, eyes like ice as they glared into the boys. As if she could kill him with a look alone, though she wished she could. Bloodlust had consumed her mind for a second. Casting over the calm collected mind that was usually in control. Elena welcomed the feeling with open arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The message(open) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The message(open) - Page 2 HYoynRj
The message(open) - Page 2 Gamma11
The message(open) - Page 2 Delta10
The message(open) - Page 2 UMgpvDK
The message(open) - Page 2 Eta10
The message(open) - Page 2 FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum