The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Bastard I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Bastard I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Bastard I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Bastard I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bastard I_vote_lcapBastard I_voting_barBastard I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bastard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bastard Empty Bastard

Post by Blacksmith January 14th 2012, 5:09 pm

Renegade Name: Bastard
Title: -
Alignment: Neutral
Age: 1,5 (Physically in his early twenties due to artificial growth)
Race: Artificial Super-human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’0
Weight: 200 pounds

Costume Description/Image:
None yet. When dressing formally wears expensive Italian suits, shoes and leather gloves. His casual attire consists of a trenchcoat on top of a shirt, trousers and working shoes.

Personality:
Andrew is a rather quiet and contemplative individual, who tends to think before he acts. Due to not really having had any upbringing, he has few interests, though he does enjoy finding new hobbies and interests. Most of his actions are directed towards making his life more comfortable and pleasant in general, though he also has a strong desire to learn more about the world than the limited information he was born with. Knowing nothing of his origins, his greatest desire in life is to find out who he really is and where he came from.
Due to having little experience with his emotions and not having had any real upbringing, Andrew has a very neutral value-ridden way of looking at the world, an attitude many a scientist would be very jealous of. However, this also implies that he has little to no moral values. This is not a static fact, and may change according to Andrew’s experiences in life. This attitude also brings with it a crippling naiveté; Andrew could be molded in any way, being somewhat of a tabula rasa.

History:
When treading upon the domain of the Gods, one should tread lightly. The creation of life is an act that mankind in its arrogance has always attempted to emulate. And not without some measure of success.
But to steal fire from the Gods is a tricky business, rife with potential errors and with a large margin of failure. This is especially true when attempting to create a superhuman bodyguard from the dna of a mutant abomination and the blood of an undead witch in an arcane ritual.
Elena Marie Thiels, the witch, attempted just this, and eventually succeeded in creating a superhuman servant whose loyalty for his mother and creator was equal only to the blackness of his deranged mind. She had plundered the heavens only to create a demon.

But it had not been her first attempt. As with most experiments, one tends to emphasize upon their successes, but forget all the failures and rejects. Andrew was such a failure. In her first attempt Elena had apparently failed; her creation seemed not to have a mind at all, and lacked the strong physical attributes she had attempted to reproduce. Thinking him to be but a vegetable, the body was discarded and flung into the ocean.
But to steal fire from the Gods is a tricky business, and not everything will go as planned. That Promethean spark of life that was first thought to have eluded this body was awoken in it by the shock of its fall into the ocean’s cold embrace. Its first sensations were those of icy cold, confusion and fear. The information imprinted into the newborn man was incomplete; he knew not who he was or where he had come from, yet felt abandoned and alone. He knew little of life, yet clung to his with a passion that he could not understand. He lived, and was intent upon staying that way.
His mother had not failed after all, though she had also not exactly succeeded. Andrew was in no way the obedient and murderous assassin she had hoped to create. But she had created life, and in the end, is that result not all that matters?

After having swam to the NYC harbor Andrew was still as lost as he was before. He was eventually found by dockworkers, who gave him clothes, shelter, food, and most importantly, work. It didn’t take long for people to realize Andrew was more than your average dockworker, and he was able to find himself some better-paying heavy physical labor. It would have been troublesome for him to go to the police. He was not an American citizen, had no idea where he came from and who he was, and was afraid of all the legal procedures that the dock workers described to him.

Eventually he was recruited as muscle for a local crime syndicate, not fully understanding the moral implications this held, only knowing that it kept him clean, warm, clothed and well-fed, and thus supplied a better lifestyle than he could get otherwise.
Coercing and killing people for a living felt wrong to him, but it seemed like the logical thing to do. Working at the docks would not give him a comfortable life, and the legal workings of attaining citizenship and housing were so alien to him that he decided to stick to a life of crime.

Powers:
Low Superhuman Strength:
Andrew is able to lift a maximum of 20 tons. From several months of physical labor Andrew has learned to limit his strength in order not to break everything he handles(or people, for that matter).
Low Superhuman Endurance and Stamina:
Andrew can resist reasonably high amounts of damage of varying natures (both physical and otherwise), and though not immune to bullets, they tend not to be as effective against him as they should be. Gen
Andrew also has extreme cardiovascular strength, not breaking a sweat until straining himself at maximum capacity for around 12 hours, and getting strongly fatigued (with noticeable decrease in efficiency and strength) after doing so for around 24 hours.
Low Superhuman Speed:
Andrew’s speed lies not so much in his running speed (which is still inhumanly high), but more in the speed of his general movements. Combined with his superhuman combat reflexes and reaction time this gives him an advantage over most other physical combatants.

Genius Intelligence:
Though Andrew is not superhumanly intelligent, he is what normal humans would refer to as a genius. He excels at no particular science or mental talent in particular, instead being very skilled at many fields at the same time as a real huomo universalis. He is highly proficient in most basic sciences and is a very quick learner.

Andrew knows several languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Latin, Greek, Ancient Greek, Chinese(multiple dialects), modern Hindi and Japanese.
Fighting Skills:
Andrew is proficient in multiple styles of martial arts and is also highly proficient in the use of most modern and pre-modern firearms, favoring small firearms due to them not restricting movement much.
His reaction time and reflexes are far beyond human, and allow him to dodge and counter attacks that normal men would not even see coming, including gunshots.
Andrew is not especially proud of his abilities, for he believes he has not earned them, having been born with them.

Starting Tools:
-Taurus Raging Bull Revolver
-Colt Grizzly
-Custom engraved nickel-plated Col Series 70 Pistol x2
-Butterfly Knife
-Fiber Wire
-Stun gun

Power Grid:
STR: 4
SPD: 4
END: 4
INT: 4
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Black and Dark Green.

Character Image:

Bastard Darkne11 Bastard 81573511

Roleplay Sample: (Taiz)
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Bastard Empty Re: Bastard

Post by The Silence January 14th 2012, 5:45 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Silence
The Silence

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top