The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Science meets Magic I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Science meets Magic I_vote_lcapScience meets Magic I_voting_barScience meets Magic I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Science meets Magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Science meets Magic Empty Science meets Magic

Post by Dr Everyone January 10th 2012, 5:06 pm

Dr.Everyone had recently remembered his death. He didn't remember a whole lot of the past year or so. His time as a villain, the time when he was an insane pyromaniac. Some bit and pieces came back to him, and some major events he remembered the basics of. His nights were filled with relivings of his past actions. Many he didn't remember come morning, and others he did. And last night, he had remembered his death. He was in another country, but he couldn't remember where. All he knew was that it wasn't America. He was fighting what seemed to be a large anthropomorphic humanoid scorpion. Behind both of them, a house was on fire. Through a hole in a wall, he could see a young woman passed out. She had blacked out due to Dr.Everyone

He remembered a tornado of fire, pain, punches, and finally a large explosion that destroyed whatever town he was in. He remembered his death.

The thing that killed me..it had a name. It looked differently before. Dark....Night. Night what? I know It's in here somewhere, but where?" He thought after he woke up. He couldn't remember. But he would, eventually.

But now he pondered how to come back from death in the case that it happened again. Elena Marie had revived him that last time, but it almost didn't happen. He was almost stuck in oblivion permanently. After breakfast, the thought struck him.

"I was resurrected by my own instructions. I had magic work in way science would have. But, if I were to let magic work as magic, perhaps I could achieve resurrection in a much easier fashion. And the only magical person I know is Elena. And the only place I would think she would be is that church I met her in. I guess I am a bit overdue for mass."

He put on his usually dress cloths and lab coat, and his helmet, and flew off to the church.

He arrived in front of the church. He had only remembered it's general location, but from an aerial viewpoint it wasn't hard to find. The place didn't seem like it was in active use for any church service, but it did seem livable enough. So he opened the front doors, and waltzed in. He took a few step until he was halfway down the middle aisle. He remembered they had entered a secret chamber somewhere and somehow, but not the where or the how. So he called out (musically) for Elena in his professional toned voiced, with a slight english accent.

"Oh Elena Marie, can't you come out to see me? It would make me so cheery, for me to see you, Elena Marie."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Science meets Magic DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Science meets Magic Empty Re: Science meets Magic

Post by Alpha January 10th 2012, 5:59 pm

The church was held by a thin veil of silence that could break in the briefest second. Though it was void of even the sound of a hungry church mouse in search of its next meal, but there was no food to speak of. This place had been abandoned for years. Though it proved the perfect venue for...brooding. True she came off as the charismatic buisness leader, but even Elena needed time to herself. No,especially she did. This was sadly the only place she would find solace. The place where she could review her tomes. Thick leather bound books tightly tucked into her lithe arms. Eyes looking upon the crucified Christ that was on full display. It was morbid, but had a silent beauty to it. The beauty only those that knew the possibility of death existed experienced.

True death was waiting for all, but she had a date. A day when she would most likely die. It drove her mad at night. The lonely nights when she slept alone in her bed. Wishing she had the warm caress of her husband to keep the nightly chill at bay, but the dead give no such comfort. It was the sad fact of life. "Damn, its colder than usual here." She muttered under her breath, which came out in a translucent cloud. With no other option, she took a seat on one of the massive pews. Opening the age tinted pages of the tomes in hand, and began to read. With eyes that sought to find anything of worth.

Until the musical words came to her ears, snapping her out of the reading stupor. It seemed familar, though took Elena a while before she reckognized him. The man who she made a body for, though it wasn't her best work. Elena took pride in all her work. "I see the body works for you Dr.Everyone. I hope adjusting to it was a comfortable process."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Science meets Magic CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 10th 2012, 6:10 pm

Dr.Everyone turned around, looking at the source of the voice. In one of the pews behind him, was Elena Marie. He walked up to the pew sitting and sat down on the pew next to her, leaving a seat space between the two of them.

"This body works and fits like I was born with it, thought it seems quite easy for it to pass up it's creator when walking. How have you been, recently?"

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Science meets Magic DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 11th 2012, 4:21 pm

"I've been well, infact i'm doing amazing." Her finger interlaced as they rested simply on her lap. What did he want with someone like her? Maybe his body was acting up, or maybe something of a different nature? Whatever he wanted, Elena was sure she could help him. "So, what brings you searching for me?" She asked bluntly, raising an eyebrow. An anxious foot tapping against the ancietn carpeting of the church. Whatever he wanted, most likely it wouldn't be simple, considering nothing was simple these days. Why couldn't they be though?

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 12th 2012, 6:20 pm

"Straight to the point, aren't you? Well, I suppose us villain types do have much to tend to. You see," Dr.Everyone said, putting his legs to rest on the top of the pew in front of them, also crossing them. "The thing is that I have recently come to ponder the thing that all people think about eventually: Death. Yes I have experienced it, and I am quite aware that the odds are in favor of my experiencing it again. I do not have a problem with that, it's inevitable. What I have a problem with, is not returning afterwards. My last death was rather difficult and complicated to reverse, despite the assistance of you and two highly strong, durable, and loyal allies. So I have come in search of you today, in the only place I could imagine to find you in this large city, for one thing. I have come to seek a easier, more sure way of bringing me back from the land of the dead."

The Doctor's head turned to Elena at the end of his small speech. His helmet obscured his entire head, but you could feel if he was staring or looking at you.

"What would you prescribe to reverse death once it has occurred?"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 15th 2012, 10:34 pm

" Ah, the secret to immortality? Thats an interesting one indeed, and there are many things I can do for you." Elena reached into a bag that dangled at her side, pulling out a high tech laptop, powering it on. Tapping in a 32 character password before the device powered on with a tone. A sepia light flooding over he face as she accessed the data involving her book of shadows. So many spells that could grant one an immortality, including perpetual reincarnation, but she had no wish to use that. " I can help you, but everything has its price. Mine is simple, and i'm sure you can pay up when the time comes. In return for giving the knowledge of such immortality, you must do one thing for me." She inserted a usb drive, tapping a few more keys. " You have to kill Pain."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 15th 2012, 11:01 pm

Dr.Everyone watched Elena pull out a laptop and type in a very long passcode. She browsed through it for a bit and then inserted a USB flashdrive. She downloaded some files onto it, and removed it. Then she asked an impossible price for an impossible request. If he were to achieve life between deaths, a kind of eternal resurrection, he would need to clash with the man who had run him out of Chicago. He would need to kill Pain. Before he answered, Dr.Everyone stood up.

"You ask of me something that many consider impossible, and I assume you are amongst those people. Killing Pain would be quite impossible. But what if I were to hurt him. What if I were to make him realize just how vincible he is? It might take a lot to kill him, but not much to hurt him, maybe even hurt him badly. I'm more than powerful enough, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Besides, wouldn't you rather save the finished move for yourself, when you get a chance?"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 15th 2012, 11:14 pm

"You make a good enough point my good doctor. The information is yours, as per the request. Though when you do it, tell him that this is courtesy of Elena Marie." She handed the usb drive to Dr Everyone with a quick, yet fluid motion. Tapping a few more commands into her laptop as she drew in a deep sigh. " I wish you good luck on your end of the bargain, please don't disapoint. I have great expectations of you."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone January 15th 2012, 11:21 pm

Elena handed him the USB, with instructions to tell Pain that it all was "courtesy of Elena Marie". Simple enough. And with the allies he had made recently, it would be an easy doing. Or rather, easy enough.

"Had I still been the man I was before death, I wouldn't have done anything I promised. But thanks to you, I am not. I owe you a favor and I am a man of my word. Your expectations are not misplaced. You will get your proper payment for giving me the information I have sought out."

And the Doctor walked out of the pew, turned to face the cross. He genuflected, getting down on one knee and doing the sign of the cross. He then got up, and walked out. But right as he passed the pew Elena was seated in, he said a simple "Good bye." and walked out of the door.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top