The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chimera I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chimera I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chimera I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chimera I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chimera I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chimera I_vote_lcapChimera I_voting_barChimera I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chimera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chimera Empty Chimera

Post by Dylan January 9th 2012, 8:49 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Chimera
Title: Leo, Wolf, Lion, that animal kid
Alignment: Good Chaotic (Renegade)
Race: Super-Human/Hybrid
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Brown/Golden
Height: 6'0
Weight: 160 lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
When he's about to fight, he develops stripes (not bands) across his arms, along with claws. He also develops 3 horizontal stripes on each cheek. Also, all of his teeth become as sharp as a Great White's. His eyes also take the form of a hawk's.

Shirt:
Spoiler:

Mask:
Spoiler:

Pants:
Spoiler:

Shoes:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Leo is a generally playful guy, he likes to joke around and usually has a smile on his face all the time. Though you may think he jokes around too much, he knows when to be serious, it just depends on the situation. One thing he does love is the thrill of a good fight, when he's in a fight, he's always playing with his opponent, as if they were a meal. He's also very social and outgoing, thinking of everyone as a friend, he's genuinely nice and charismatic.

Thinks to traveling around the world, he has learned to treat all people equal until they have proven otherwise, he doesn't really judge people from the first glance. He is also very confident in his abilities, this is also what makes playing with his opponents more fun. Though in a battle, contrary to his personality, he can be unbelievably cruel. Sometimes he will he even torture his opponents, it's all apart of his game.

History:
Leo was born on August 22nd 2006 in Munich, Germany to explorers/scientists/hunters. Well, he wasn't really born perse. He is the literal definition of a test-tube baby, his parents had an extreme love for animals and they didn't want a pet, but a child with the same characteristics. German science had really advanced, but the government didn't know of this. While he was in his tube, the scientists added animal DNA, from various sources, into his own. Though it was experimental, it worked and he came out looking like a normal baby boy, but that's what he actually was.

When he was 3, his parents began to explore the world, leaving Germany and their language behind. They ventured the entire world, but when Leo was 7, they stayed in Africa for 5 years. This is where Leo learned about his many abilities. The african wilderness was the perfect place for a growing boy of Leo's gene. His parents liked to hunt, but they only killed Gazelles and Zebras and they taught him how to handle a gun and many other weapons, he even learned a few things from the natives and even the animals.

Him and his parents left Africa when he was 12 and then decided a bit more for one more year, they went everywhere you could name. When he was 13, his parents decided to settle in America. They lived in New York City, New York. It was a bit of an adjustment, but he was able to make it. He was highly athletic and was one of the schools top athletes. He easily sailed through high school with flying colors being the Salutatorian of his class. He went to New York University and graduated the Salutatorian as well. Now he lives a peaceful life... for now.

Powers: Leo has the powers and characteristics of many animals. He has retractable claws that are as strong as steel and as sharp as a well-sharpened scalpel.

Super-Strength: His strength is greater than that of a Silver-Back Gorilla. He has the jaw strength of a great white shark.

Super-Speed: His speed is greater than that of a Cheetah.

Super-Senses: He has hearing equal to that of a cat, sight equal to that of a hawk, and has the smell equal to that of a wolf.

Extreme Agility, Dexterity and Reflexes: Leo has the reflexes of a Cheetah and the agility of a Monkey. He can dodge many fast attacks, even that of a bullet. He's a parkour expert. Thanks to his extreme training from hunting in the wild, he has deadly like precision with his hands, with the strike of a Cobra.

Enhanced Durability/Endurance: Leo's skin is tougher than that of an Alligator's, though it feels like normal skin. He can also stay underwater for an extended amount of times, up to 30 minutes. He also has bones that are stronger than steel.

Skilled Marksman: Thanks to his parents being hunters, he was taught to shoot a gun and handle knives and swords with deadly accuracy. Though he doesn't use guns anymore, he's pretty good with them.

Power Grid:
Chimera Chimgr10

Character Image/Description:

Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (I have a character: Morning Star)

Last edited by Chimera on January 10th 2012, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dylan
Dylan

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Chimera Empty Re: Chimera

Post by The Silence January 10th 2012, 11:04 pm

Animal Mimicking & Communication: Leo has the ability the sounds of various animals, but only animals that he knows of. He can also communicate with all animals, but not insects

Super-Senses: He has hearing equal to that of a cat, sight equal to that of a hawk, and has the smell equal to that of a wolf.

Both of these are EP powers, fix grid accordingly or get rid of them
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan January 10th 2012, 11:16 pm

Edited

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dylan
Chimera Tumblr_mg0u1iYWCA1qdd2r3o1_1280
Dylan's Items
Dylan
Dylan

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence January 10th 2012, 11:59 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top