The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Christmass Massacre(Elena)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmass Massacre(Elena)

Post by Otac December 26th 2011, 7:59 pm

"Why...yes...yes it was." He said, taking laps around the box, rubbing his hands together. He had already noticed where the wires went to and what they will do to him but he already had a plan. He rubbed his hands faster, as if he was cold inside the box, and then he began to drag his hand on the glass. Small sparks of static shot from his palm and to the wire, the copper inside the wires shocking him. He was amusing himself until the drug wore off.
"You haven't answered that question. Maybe it's because a single man didn't have the courage to face your beauty?" He looked over towards her, waiting for an answer.

Otac

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

The Christmass Massacre(Elena) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Christmass Massacre(Elena)

Post by Elena Vexus December 28th 2011, 10:29 pm

"The flattery is nice, but yes I have had a kiss from a man before to answer your question." Elena replied as she continued to type away on her larger computer. Since she had her infrared vision active, she could tell what he was doing with the sparks but was not entirely sure what his plan was if anything, she kept the button withing striking distance just in case.
Vexus continued working with no intention of continuing conversation with the man, for a prisoner he was rather talkative. She was beginning to worry about the drug though for it had been some time since she last administered it, if her first plan for keeping him contained didn't work there were many more ways she restrain the man by the rare chance that he would escape.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 28th 2011, 10:47 pm

"I'm sure it was a man." Otac said, still tracing his hands on the glass walls, every once in a while the static would shock his hand and the wire. He brought his hands back together, rubbing them again, and then proceeded to traced his hand across the glass walls. The static was increasing, even jumping from one wire to the other. He placed his hands together and then slowly separated them, static clicking between his hands. He smiled, the view of the static stabbing between his hands. He went back to rubbing his hands together and tracing his hand across the wall. He was counting, out loud, in French. He could feel the drug wearing off and had already begun his plan for escape. The static he was developing with his hands were running throughout the wires, short circuiting several wires which inevitably were needed in order for the electricity to travel throughout the wires. He stopped in the center of the room, turning to face Elena. "Well?," He asked, placing his hands behind him, "What are you waiting for? The drug has worn off and I can use my powers freely. Are you going to electrify me with some brilliant way to stop me?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 29th 2011, 12:40 am

Elena gave a little laugh, before she stood up from her chair and turned to face her prisoner.
"My dear, do you take me for a fool? You think I am unaware of what you have done there?" She pushed the button to channel electricity through to box only to fail off and give her an error message on her computer screen.
"Count to yourself next time my dear... And I don't know why you went through so much trouble. I said I was going to let you go free without any problems. But with your misbehavior, I believe I shall be changing the rules a bit."
Vexus then typed a few things into the computer and tapped a key and all of her screens started scrolling ones and zeros at lightning speeds. She then walked over to one of the tables in her lab and picked up one of the Bunsen burners. First, she placed her left and on her stomach and looked up, after she clenched her stomach her face wincing a bit. Following she turned the Bunsen burner on to a medium-high flame level, as she did you could see that her mouth was starting to fill with something whether it be a gas or liquid. She held the flame by her mouth a spit out a liquid in a fine stream at the fire, once it made contact it ignited and sent fire spewing all over her lab, specifically on and around the glass box her 'friend' was in. After, Elena wiped her mouth off and then spit on the ground as to get whatever she had spewed completely out of her mouth. She then tossed the burner where she had just spit and caught that on fire as well.
"Okay then, the show starts now. I have just caused my computer system to over load that electric generator causing it to self destruct, however for it to reach maximum capacity it is going to take... Roughly four and a half minutes. As for the fire, well that's obvious. So burn to death slowly, or save yourself some agony and allow the explosion to kill you quickly. Up to you. I bid you farewell sir." And with that she made her way to the exit.
There was one thing that Vexus did happen to leave out in her explanation. The liquid that she spit out was not oil or gasoline like he might initially thing, but it was cyanide. The smoke that the fire was giving off was extremely poisonous. When Elena grabbed her stomach, she had violently squeezed the container in her abdomen which held the flammable toxin causing it to rise up into her mouth in a larger volume than normal. Due to her robotic make up, the poison does not effect her As for destroying her lab, the money that she had acquired from this man's robbery was enough to make another one, and the information she found out about this individual had already been memorized in its entirety. So this situation was really all in her favor.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 29th 2011, 1:09 am

Otac watched, no emotion giving off his face, no sleezy grin of cleverness. He was waiting for her to finish. He was a patient man, but whatever she would be doing would be in vein. While she was typing away at her computer, doing whatever she was doing, he had over one-hundred and forty three plans planed and three that came up. One of which had played in his favor. He had the foolish notion that she wasn't human, which was confirmed when she started oozing out a disgusting liquid. She shouldn't have done that. This meant that he had found a weakness, a flaw, that he would exploit. Not specifically the liquid but what she revealed about herself. The fire was no problem, with one mental area blast he could wipe the fire out as if it was nothing but what she produced from that liquid could be more than just a simple fire starting chemical. He sat down in the middle of the floor, placing his wrists on his knees, and pressing his thumb against his index finger. He breathed deeply in, his lungs expanding, his mind ordering certain needs for organs to shut down. He was fooling himself into believing he would need air. He reached over to his coat pocket, taking out a handkerchief, and placed it around his eyes. While he ran around the room, he had taken mental pictures of everything. He knew the exit easily. With one area blast, he shattered the glass wall and put out the flames. He even gave himself a bit of breathing room but it wasn't much. He ran towards the exit, blasting it open as he removed the blindfold, which was put on to prevent any gas from entering into his eyes. He caught a quick glimpse of his kidnapper's pink hair disappearing into a hallway and he chased after her. Then, he heard them.

The sound of guns clicking as they were readied. The pathway for Elena's escape was sealed off by Otac's "Made Men". This time, they wore body armor and had assault rifles. Otac calmly walked into the passage way, standing at Elena's back. "My, my, you are keeping some secrets." He said, placing one mental blast against her legs, forcing her to kneel. He then placed a constant pressure mental blast on her back, forcing her to lay down on the floor. He walked over to her, kneeling down while keeping the pressure against her back so she wouldn't move. "Tazer." Otac said, holding his hand out. One of the men walked over to him, placing a tazer gun in his hand. "You shouldn't have done that trick of yours, you metallic thing. It revealed to me what you truly are," He placed the tazer against a point in her spine. "A robot." He pulled the trigger, the electricity from the tazer shooting throughout her body. He drew the tazer gun back after a long minute and tossed it to one of the men. He stood up, lifting one of his hands up as he forced two mental blasts against Elena. One against her stomach while the other was against her back. "We need to talk. I think we can work something out. Two geniuses like us should speak to one another properly, unlike the barbarians." He walked through the crowd of Made men, whom pointed their guns at Elena whom was floating next to Otac.

"Wake up," Otac said gently as the smell of cooked food filled the air. "Your eggs will get cold." Otac spoke again, sitting across from Elena. He wasn't wearing his mask but wore a new suit. It was brown with black pants and a brown tie with a white buttoned shirt. He had an empty plate in front of him but in front of Elena was a full breakfest. From eggs to coffee. "I can assure you that your food is not poisoned. Like that would do any harm to you, After a few background checks and a DNA analysis as well as a metal detection test, I have all full confidence that you can pretty much kill me and my men." He folded his fingers and pressed them against his mouth, staring at Elena. They were sitting in what looked like a normal kitchen, a stove, pantry's, and dirty dishes from the meal that Otac cooked. He was offering a rare politeness towards Elena, even taking the liberty of not tying her up and torturing her. He believed that he could work something out between him and her.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 29th 2011, 2:06 am

"Bravo sir. An examination and a DNA test? I would absolutely love to hear the results on those." Elena had her legs crossed and her hands folded on her lap.
"However it does perplex me on why you would thing=k something as mild as a tazer would keep me unconscious. Though I do applaud you on not allowing any of your little servants to touch me while you transported me here." Hero violet eyes never once left this man's face as she drilled through his soul with her piercing glare.
"Do forgive my ranting here, but there are just a number of things I feel obligated to point out to you. First off. I was not hiding the fact that I am an android, if you ask I'll tell you. Second. Do not speak to me as if we are equals, I have surpassed your generation centuries ago. Third. You are naive. Foolish and still learning. In which case you should have not shown me any mercy. Why you decided to bring me into this environment with out any bonds is a mystery to even me. For your sake I hope your assistants don't have families, for someone with such a caring heart it will probably be simply devastating to you when you have to tell their wives and children that they're gone...."
And with that she rapidly released an thick gas from her mouth and nose that completely concealed her. The gas that she let out this time was her Neruo-toxin. While her position was covered she made a dash for the exit. Since she had been conscious for the entire process of her being brought to this 'kitchen' she knew her way out. Any of the house help that got in the way was taken care of with a gun shot or a well placed cyanide needle.

Last edited by Elena Vexus on January 5th 2012, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 29th 2011, 2:49 pm

Otac waited again, thinking about how over-the-top this woman was. He smiled at her insults towards him, a clear definition of defeat. He stood up as she vanished in her created smoke, wondering where she would even go. The thing is, this kitchen is not a kitchen. The room trembled as it hit turbulence. Otac took out a hand radio and pressed down on the button. "Open the vent." He ordered, a small vent opening and allowing any gas she could develop from her body to escape outside. Once the gas was gone he ordered his men to close it again. He lifted his right hand up, pushing Elena back to him, grabbing her by the neck. "Go ahead," He said, "Try to use your needles, your weapons, anything, I will make sure that you leave here without a head on your shoulder's. Unless you listen to what I have to say." He pushed her back to her seat and sat back down. "We are not in a kitchen but we are in a concrete box overlooking a rather large ocean. Now if you do not want to be dropped into the ocean and be forever lost to the sea. You will listen. For a century old, whatever you are, your quite stubborn." He commented, her plate sliding off of the table and shattering on the ground. "I want us to become partners in crime. Before you start laughing and insulting my intelligence any further, know this, With just a thought I can crush your body into the size of a coin. If you ensue on pecking at my inteligence, I can simply go to plan B, take your money. Maybe donate it to my cause and leave you out on the streets with no money. I am not saying that you cannot deny the deal simply give me an answer. If you denyd I will not bother you for the rest of your immortal life. I'll even not touch your money. So, do we have a deal? Yes or No?" He asked, all the time the box of concrete shook every once in a while.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 4th 2012, 11:49 am

My my, this one is quite persistent. Let's test some other qualities... Elena thought as she crossed her legs and folded her hands in her lap as she had before. This time, she just stared at the man. No poison gas, no deadly needles, no escape attempts. Just staring. She sat perfectly still, as if she were a mannequin on display. Never blinking, never flinching. Vexus was testing his patience, sure the silent treatment was a bit immature but she was a scientist and this was an experiment. Being inorganic, Elena could sit and stare for weeks on end because she does not need food or water in order to stay functioning, unlike someone organic like her friend sitting across from her. Such a task could prove boring, but Elena did have plenty of calculations to run in her mind while she waited for some sort of reaction from this guy, if any at all. If she was lucky he might even try to explain this little partnership to her further. His presentation so far was anything but interesting to her. Kidnapping? Entrapment? And then just asking to be partners in crime? The drugs she must have gave him might still be having an adverse effect on his thought process because Elena saw no logic, rhyme, or reason to his methods of deal making.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac January 6th 2012, 3:26 pm

What is she? A stone?, He thought, lacing his fingers together. He observed her, not moving himself except for the occasional breathing and blinking. He looked into her eyes. Cold and dark. Eyes that he would like to pluck out but knew that would only end badly for him. In between blinks his eye color would change involuntarily. From the dark brown to bright green. Otac didn't know what his body was doing. Five minutes into the starring contest he stopped breathing and blinking. His mind was entering deeper within himself, shutting down all outside forces and only focusing on this woman. Through his eyes, the room began to fade, the table disappeared along with the chairs. He then smiled and he began to laugh. He had read her and knew the answer that would come out of those lips of her's. He unlaced his hands and said "I see that whatever offer I give you, you will combat it with a counter. Like the drug I'm developing or the fact that my gang's income is increasing quickly. There would be no point because you have it all." He stood up, picking up the radio communicator and pressing down on the talk button. "Open the hatch." He said. Bellow the table a hatch opened. Otac moved the table to a corner and walked over to the hatch. "I might have lied to you. We are in a factory hanging by a industrial chain overlooking the ground. The exit is wide open." He sat back down in his chair, waiting for her to leave. His offer would not be made to someone who's already high up in the ladder of crime but who's to say he was not slowly climbing that ladder.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top