The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_voting_barThe Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) Empty The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku December 21st 2011, 1:41 pm

The snowy-white, spiky-haired Rascalov looked around at his surroundings with a bored manner. He was walking the streets of New York, begging to whatever God or other Deity existed to give him something to do. The deathly-pale skinned, golden-eyed man then spotted a rather attractive woman who appeared to be something some sort of trouble with the many items she carried out of a nearby mall. He licked his fangs with his purple tongue and then shined his long, black, pointy and sharp-looking fingernails after blowing some air on them on his long black leather trench coat and hurried over to her. He was shirtless, thus his muscular and attractive form caught the eyes of the women nearby, since his vampiric-appearance seemed to just make him more mysterious and unique to them, jeans that fit his frame and showed off well-toned leg muscles and some laced-up, ordinary black boots, his spiky and yet long and flowing white hair cascading down to the middle of his back, rather instead of putting it in a ponytail like he usually had it. He made it to where the woman, who's name was Elena Vexus, though it was unknown to him, and tapped her on the shoulder politely to get her attention. "Excuse me my lady, but I couldn't help notice that you appear to be struggling some with those bags and items you are carrying. I've come to see if you would like some assistance" he said in a polite, classy, gentlemanly way and tone of voice, his voice a little rugged but pleasant on the ears as he held his hands out to her, as if he was asking her to let him hold onto the items as he gave her a gentlemanly, some would say lady-killer smile, his fangs poking out of the bottom of his upper lip, though it didn't make his smile look any less attractive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) Empty Re: The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY)

Post by Elena Vexus December 21st 2011, 2:29 pm

Elena had just done some shopping for herself since some of her clothes were ruined in a recent conflict. If anything, she was losing money the fastest this way than any other. Though her expensive taste for Chanel and LV were not helping either. Her last stop was Saks 5th Avenue where she made the bulk of her purchases. Vexus walked out of the store with what looked to be quite the hefty load, especially with her outward appearance looking rather physically weak. Throwing her hot pink hair over one shoulder, she put on a pair of Tiffany sunglasses that were their signature blue color, with a matching pair of custom Louboutins. The rest of her outfit consisted of a white YSL t-shirt and white with silver print, zip BCBG hooded sweatshirt. She had on a silver Michael Kors pencil skirt that accented the curves of her lower half and glimmered with every step that she took as she strutted down the NYC sidewalk like a international runway model.
Not 500 feet out of the store was she tapped on the shoulder, she stopped abruptly acting a little surprised and turned around to see a rather interesting individual. This man had long white hair, oddly manicured nails, no shirt and what looked to be fangs. He spoke asking if he could help her carry some of her bags, thought she was not struggling, she handed him a few of the bags that she had from Saks 5th while she kept the Louis Vuitton and Chanel bags.
"What a kind gesture... Not to often does one find these in this city."
His intentions at the moment were not entirely clear, but Vexus still had her suspicions. She figured she could at least carry on a conversation for a moment and see if there was anything more to him being so nice.
I'd offer you a t-shirt, but I do not believe anything in here is quite your style hahaa." she said with a little chuckle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY) Empty Re: The Newest Hero In Town Meets The Pretty Cyborg (PRIVATE - ELENA VEXUS ONLY)

Post by Hana Saku December 21st 2011, 2:39 pm

He laughed a bit in good-nature manner in response to her joke and softly grabbed the bags, making sure to not grab them too tightly and accidentally crush them with his super strength. He nodded his head to show he agreed with her on the fact there aren't many who would show such kind gestures. He wasn't the same as a lot of other people though and he liked being different, since that usually got him a bit of attention with people, most of it good and only a few of it undesirable, though that comes with being who he is. "Yes, sadly, a lot of people aren't all that nice anymore but I like to consider myself to be much better then them in that way. A lot of people call me a bit old-fashioned and others refer to me as a gentleman or a ladies man, due to my gentlemanly and classy nature but I don't really consider myself to be the second part" he said with a shrug of his pale, well-defined, trench-coat covered shoulders as he offered her a pleasant, classy smile that could be considered attractive, mainly due to the many women passing by them that stared at him in lustful manners and swooned when they saw him smile, though he was either oblivious to it and just ignored it.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 21st 2011, 3:12 pm

He laughs at her jokes... Fake laugh or not it was a first. he also agreed where there not being too many nice people in New York, which was true regardless because she could not even put herself into that category.
"Yes, sadly, a lot of people aren't all that nice anymore but I like to consider myself to be much better then them in that way. A lot of people call me a bit old-fashioned and others refer to me as a gentleman or a ladies man, due to my gentlemanly and classy nature but I don't really consider myself to be the second part"
And now apparently he feels that he is better than the mean people so to speak, Elena did find this man to be ever more interesting. Though not showing it, she did find it rather comical calling himself old-fashioned mostly because this 'old-fashion' is what she grew up with and mostly expected. But due to the passing time, she knows better however it is nice to see it surface from time to time. After he finished his statement, he gave a smile. She could tell just by the passing women what they all thought of him as she saw them through her sunglasses. Vexus smirked a bit at this and then continued walking forward hoping that the man would follow behind.
"Well what a compliment... I parked my car just a little further down if you wouldn't mind."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku December 21st 2011, 3:24 pm

She told him that her car was just a little further away and he nodded his head politely to show he understood. This pink-haired woman was interesting and he liked interesting. Call him dim was much as you would like, he could tell when there was something unusual, different or interesting about someone in particular and this woman was definitely interesting. "Well then, it wouldn't be very classy of me if I were to hold you up and let your legs get sore from all the standing around so kindly lead on my dear" he said with a smile as he waited for her to turn around and start walking, easily keeping up with her due to his natural speed being much faster then hers. He took note of the women around him glaring at Elena a bit in jealousy but calmly ignored it as he was lead to the woman's car by the attractive woman.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 22nd 2011, 12:01 am

"Now now, I am not as weak as I may appear sir. Don't put me down just yet." she said turning her head slightly and giving a playful smile. She did find it rather amusing how the passing girls found a level of jealousy seeing her with this man. Elena had a feeling that there wouldn't be so many if this man had a shirt on, he possibly took that 'lady's man' compliment probably a little too far with this one. Even though he seemed like a nice guy, Vexus was keeping an eye on him through her infrared sensors. No odd movements, no looking through the bags, no staring at her ass... Well maybe a little, but there was nothing out of the ordinary with this man at the moment. It perplexed her, or it could just be her paranoia thinking that everyone and anyone that does something nice for her wants something from her. The people who really want something normally end up dead, but he does not seem like the type for something like that being such a 'gentleman'.
Elena was coming up to the entrance of the parking garage, and once she got to the door to the stairs she turned to the man.
"Thank you very much for your assistance today, it was nice to see such a kind face. But I have reached my destination and shall be on my way, so I will be needing my bags back if you would..."
She offered out her hand beckoning for her shopping bags back, her eyes still concealed behind her sunglasses. Vexus did keep a small, friendly smile on her face so that she didn't seem rude or that it sounded like she was demanding her stuff back. His reaction here would give her more of a glimpse into his intentions and personality, assuming there was more to it than just this nice, gentlemanly gesture...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku December 22nd 2011, 9:49 am

He laughed in an amused manner as she made her comment about not being as weak as she appeared. He supposed that was true, since she could just be a superhuman that was in disguise, since you could never tell that about anyone. He whistled the beat of Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth under his breath as the lady lead him to her car. He stopped in his track as she turned around and look up at him from behind her shades. She said this was where she had to leave and he nodded his head to acknowledge it, watching as she held her hands out. He smiled in a friendly manner at her as he held out the bags for her, letting her take them and put them in her car. "Well, if you really must go, it was nice meeting you, though I never got your name. My name is Rascalov, just in case you ever need to know and it was nice meeting you" he said with a gentlemanly bow as he took her hand and kissed like a proper gentleman would.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 22nd 2011, 10:03 pm

He didn't do anything. Vexus was surprised rather, and what was even more interesting is that he kissed her hand and gave her his name. After she finished securing all of her bags on the bend in her elbow, she took of her sunglasses and placed them in one of her bags revealing her violet colored eyes.
"I am Elena Vexus, and it is quite the pleasure to make your acquaintance Rascalov."
She did a little curtsy as accustomed to proper ladies back in the day.
"Don't be afraid to say hi if you ever see me strolling around one day, and I'll do the same!"
Elena said with a wink as she turned and made her way into the garage.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top