The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The man with the grin mask(Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The man with the grin mask(Open)

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 11:09 pm

Otac was surprised when she somewhat agreed with him. He had noted the strange twitching but expressed no emotion towards this strange happening. He could tell that her mood changed to a more humanistic emotion and a more female expressions. He noted the change and sat back in his couch. "I assume that you agree. So I will say this. I will not reveal my identity until I know I can trust you. As for this house it is accessible to the both of us, unless you do not need it at all. For your history, I do not want to know and I do not care for it. In the case of money, I can easily go into a bank and rob it with just a thought. I have done so with the world bank three days ago but have lost the money that I had. So I am broke." He said this in a slow and calm manner. As for the house part, he assumed that she would need a place to retreat to. If not, he would be upset but not care. After a long, awkward, silence he spoke again. "What are your powers?"

Otac

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The man with the grin mask(Open)

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 12:08 am

She had money, not a lot, but more than most. A few thousand dollars. It was so little compared to a few years back. She reached into her jackets pocket and presented the money, passing it to him. The wad of cash was pleasing to some. "This should help." She looked away from him and toward the faceless pictures. They were odd, but so was this man. She listened to him about how his identity was a secret until she was trusted by him. She shrugged and looked back at him. "Affirmative." When he continued on about her powers, she looked him directly in the eyes and stood, drawing her guns. The looked metallic, but they were so much more. "I can manipulate matter with my mind. My heightened intelligence allows me full access to my brains capacity, rather than the measly ten percent that other normal people are burdened with. I am also able to shift from one plane to another. My weapons respond to my emotional capacity and et cetera. Is that all you ask?" She rose a brow and sheathed her guns, sitting back down the was she was a few moments ago. She was just looking at him, a bit bored with the silence they shared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The man with the grin mask(Open) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 20th 2011, 12:27 am

He looked at the wad of cash and picked it up, looking at the wad. When he looked back up he saw the two pistols pointing towards him but he did not flinch. There was no point in using guns to kill him because he can simply stop the bullets from their tracks. Or he could disassemble the gun entirely and use the pieces to go through her skull but when she started to explain what her powers were his thoughts halted. Another genius and an unnatural one. This perked his interest even more. "That is all." He said, holding the wad out in his palm. The wad began to float back towards Rianna, placing it back on her lap. He stood up and said. "There is one more question. Will you be staying here?" He asked, mainly curious. He didn't care if she had to stay or leave. Either way this partnership in crime was, for now, temporary until something dreadful (or beneficial) comes up. It was the sad truth to him but he couldn't be bothered with these attachments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 6:33 pm

Rianna calmly took the money and stowed it away. She looked at Otac, the Young, a smile etching her face. It was a weird feeling, but it looked nice in a reflection she saw of herself just behind Otac. "I will stay." She stood, her hair shifting to fall off of her shoulders and sweep the back of her jacket. She grabbed her sword and walked toward a window, looking out. "Where shall I sleep?" she asked, looking back toward Otac. When she asked him this, she meant it as a polite manner, considering she did not really need sleep. She would wander other planes until she was called for. That is what she would do, but for now, she was attempting to be respectful toward Otac, the Young.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 23rd 2011, 9:56 pm

Behind Otac's mask, he was grinning because of her decision to stay. He loved the fact that she would stay here and that he wouldn't be alone. Though he had a feeling in his stomach that she would leave soon. He held his hand out as a gesture of direction and said. "Upstairs, first door to the left is an empty room. The door at the end is my room," He walked towards the arch way that lead to the entrance hallway, stairs ascending from the ground to the top left of the arch. "There is a basement which is where my lab is and a room down the entrance hallway that I suggest never going into. If you do, I will make sure that all my concentration will be set upon your head and blow it up. You must understand, I don't want anybody to go into that room or else I'll make sure it's the last thing they see." He said, his tone changing quickly to a dark and almost chilling tone. He turned to the doorway that he forbade her to enter and said. "I will be in the lab preparing the drinks for our guests." He walked to the basement door, unlocking it with a key he kept around his neck next to another key, and entered while locking the door behind him.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2011, 1:16 pm

Rianna had no idea why he would give her such information that was not necessary. All she needed to know was where she'd be staying, and that is all. She walked to the room that was "her's" and opened the door. Walking in, she noticed it's small space, and admired the walls for a few moments. She walked to the bed and touched the sheets, gripping them while a flashback struck her. It made her convulse and arch forward, a moan of pain passing her lips. "What... the..?" she thought, looking at her hand, wide eyed. She felt someone elses touch. The memory then settled and she was fine. She blinked and then turned, sitting herself down on the bed. She pulled off her boots and laid her weapons on the bed in the vacant spot where someone else would lie down. Rianna then slipped into the bed, covering up with the thin, but comfortable, blanket. She closed her eyes, drowning out all of the vicious memories that tried to invade her thoughts.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 27th 2011, 11:28 pm

An hour later, Otac came out of his lab with jar full of white powder with bits of black grain inside. The concoction, from a distance, could be mistaken as salt and pepper mixed together. When really it was a chemical compound created to knock out a person with certain qualities. This was a test for the new recruits. It took him a day to spread the message out about him recruiting men and a week for him to create this poison correctly but it was worth it. He walked to the kitchen, placing the jar on the island and opening the island door. Inside was a keg full of beer, the top part cut off, revealing the alcohol. He picked the keg up and placed it on the island next to the jar of poison. He bent down, picking up a stack of red solo cups, and placing them next to the keg. He began the recruits drinks.

Thirty minutes later he was finished. The coffee table in the living room was covered in red solo cups full of poisoned beer. Otac walked upstairs and headed for Rianna's room, opening the door fully and standing in front of the doorway. He seemed a bit creepy just standing there silently, staring at Rianna. "Do not enter the living room until I say that I am finished. I'm going to introduce you to the new recruits whom will be living here in the basement area." He said, mistakenly not mentioning the door way next to his lab's entrance. He closed the door and the guests started to arrive. He would answer the door and allow the recruits to walk in. Some looked, amazed that such a criminal would hire them, while others were just amazed that Otac would live in such a small place and not a mansion or a penthouse. Most of the recruits were either homeless men, high school drop outs, or former gangsters just looking for a job. The men either sat in the living room or just stood there, looking down at the free beer.

"Gentlemen," Otac said, sitting down in a chair across from the couch. "I have invited you here or you have brought yourself here to be part of a new wave of crime. In front of us ar-" Otac was interrupted by a bold former gangster, Daniel Scruff, someone he had invited to be part of his gang. "What you talkin about? They're ain't no new crime that can be invented, younglin." Otac tighten his fists as he held back a mental blast to this fool's head. He loosened his fist and held his hand out towards the beer. "Please, feel free to take one beer. Just one or-"

"Just one?! Is this motherfucker kidding me? Just one beer to get into this little club. Damn playa, can you make this any easia?" Daniel said, picking up one of the beers. He downed it with no hesitation. The rest did the same but once they were finished, Daniel fell down, laying there like a child's toy left behind. Otac leaned down to his left and picked up a woodcutter's ax and stood up. He walked over to Daniel. He looked down at the former gangster, lifting the ax up, and began to chop down Daniel. The loud chopping echoed throughout the house, mixed with the sound of flesh and blood spilling on the ground. Otac was covered in blood, a spill of blood covering his mask. "Rianna," Otac yelled, "Want to join in the fun?" He was planning to murder anyone that passed out as a way to brutalize his image. He saw one of the men try to run to the, but Otac blasted him back to the living room.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top