The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_vote_lcapThe man with the grin mask(Open) I_voting_barThe man with the grin mask(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The man with the grin mask(Open) I_vote_lcapThe man with the grin mask(Open) I_voting_barThe man with the grin mask(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The man with the grin mask(Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The man with the grin mask(Open) Empty The man with the grin mask(Open)

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 4:17 pm

The T.V. programs cut off from their usual shows to give a breaking news. All across America, the news about the nuclear bomb that went off over head of New York City had sent the United States into panic, assuming that they were being attacked by some nuclear bearing country. After three days of panic and investigation, the United States had found out that the bomb was not radioactive and had not killed anyone. Wounded, perhaps, but not killed. Then came another investigation on who had launched the missile which was concluded quickly when the T.V. broadcast of Otac claiming what he had done. Otac was put on the most wanted list, however the list was foggy on what position he was in, wither it was the number one or the tenth but with this fame buzzing throughout his head he wanted more.

More

He thought of the word "More" as he sat in a coffee shop in the afternoon, picking up the coffee cup on the small table in front of him, taking a sip, and placing the cup back down. His mask was settled on top of his head, the strap holding it in place. He looked down at the coffee, the taste of the black liquid staying in his throat for the moment.

"S-s-so c-can I leave?"

A voice said in a fearful studder. Otac looked up at who begged to leave, realizing that the voice came from the store's cashier. He observed the work he had done, the blood on the walls, and the bodies on the floor. He had entered the store five minutes ago with his mask and veil on to hide his identity. He first locked the door and the massacre began. He first sent a single mental blast to kill everyone in line. Their bodies were completely destroyed and only the blood and parts were left. The others were killed in different experimental ways. He started with bursting organs, muscles, and veins. He realized this caused an intense amount of pain and would disable any normal human being.

Otac
"Of course, but there's one thing I need you to do."

He said, holding his hand out.

Otac
"Give me your cellphone."

The woman didn't hesitate and ran up to him with her cellphone in hand, giving him her phone. He looked at it, glade that it was a smart phone. He placed the phone inside his pocket coat pocket and spoke.

Otac
"You may leave but..."

He held his hand out and pinched his two fingers. He forced two mental blasts to pinch her leg, crippling her and forcing her to go on one knee. He pulled his mask down, the veil hid his eyes and nose but not his mouth during his coffee drinking, but now that the mask was down he was safe from anyone finding his identity. The woman was screaming in pain as she crawled towards the doorway.

Otac
"Tell the whole world what I have done to you."

He said taking out his smartphone. He placed it on the table and turned it on, a bright red button on the screen. He pressed it and an image of a antennae giving off a signal was replaced. A signal was sent, to every phone and communication device in the city giving a message to any Villain or Hero.

Otac's Message
"If you want a new hand in crime, come to the Jule's Coffee shop at Minster street.

If you want death, come to the Jule's Coffee shop at Minster street.

If you want a nemesis, come to the Jule's Coffee at Minster Street."

The message was in a calm tone and repeated. Otac sat there in the coffee shop, waiting, as the crippled woman crawling out of the doorway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Otac

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

The man with the grin mask(Open) Empty Re: The man with the grin mask(Open)

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 5:08 pm

Shrill cries for help, and screams of agony...A cold, blank slate for a face. The features, however, were alluring. Beautifully sculpted to show a perfect woman's lips, eyes, nose. Hair, a raging fire of crimson. The long tresses dipped to her waist, no need to tie it back. She had vision that was greater than a hawks. Eyelids were covering the heterochromia blue and green irises. She, the woman, opened her eyes and looked around. A dream. It was odd that she would be having one of those. She never really did dream, not after the experimental surgery she went through. Her creator, Seeker, had long since forgotten his first pet. She was a ghost to society now. A prototype that ended up becoming stronger than the creator itself.

Rianna was no simple woman. She was barely a woman anymore. She required no breath, and not a single crumb of food, or drop of water. She could live as is. She required no bath, because body odor did not hex this female. She was extraordinary. The only drawback was this: still made of flesh, but with a mind that uses it's full capacity. Rianna looked toward her cellular device. She kept it to contact mercenary groups for work and pay. The money was for travel, and luxurious stay. Also for upkeep on her weapons. And sometimes clothes. She wore a simple button down, a skirt, and a beige leather jacket. A pair of combat boots that went past her ankles dressed her feet.

This woman, agile and quick, was freshly reset mentally. After she overcomes too much stress, and is reminded of her creator, she is programmed to reset when it comes to emotion. She has no reason to feel. But, she learns to do so over time. It keeps her balanced. Sometimes, she forms a personality alike to a heroin, and other times she's a succubus type. It depends on who she interacts with first after her reset. Back to her phone. It had started to play a broadcast that she did not remember holding any necessary reason. She listened and looked about. She was close to the destination the message spoke of. She took the words to mind and thought for a moment. She mentally told herself to go. Perhaps the dream she was having was real.

Rianna made her way toward the coffee shop, finding the smell of blood in the air. She blinked and walked toward the door, pulling it open. Her strength, may it be weak, was not a factor here. She dismembered the lock from the inside out, using her control of molecular manipulation to melt the internal locks. The door opened about three seconds after she touched the handle. She stepped in and looked about. The blood and gore was not the concern, but the struggling girl on the floor, was. She looked and saw the man sipping black coffee, alone. "I got your message." Her voice was a normal volume, and it had a feminine ring to it, but it wasn't exactly pleasing. She had no emotion behind the words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The man with the grin mask(Open) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 5:43 pm

Otac watched as the woman crawled for the door, the only entertainment he had for now, and thought of many more experiments with his powers. He could dismember the human body but only with his mental blasts. He could crush the crippled woman with just a thought but that wouldn't spread his fame throughout the U.S. He was concerned about fame, for now, just because he wanted a bigger game. Something to make people talk and to catch the eyes of heroes and villains. Of course, the work he had done here would ring out throughout the country but for a short time. He pulled his mask and veil up slightly to reveal his mouth and sipped his coffee.

The door's lock sizzled and melted, forcing Otac to quickly pull his mask down to hide his face. He didn't want anyone to see his face, even if it was his jaw. He waited calmly for whoever was behind the door. His mind imagined who was behind the door. Could be a hero seeking to stop him or a villain who wants his services. Either way, he was waiting calmly for whoever was going to enter this little shop of horrors. His heart raced as his brown eyes stared at the door as it slowly opened. He tapped his fingers rhythmic as he waited for this visitor to show his or herself.

As the door finally opened wide, his heart stopped and his eyes went wide. His excited mood ended as he saw what he assumed was a pedestrian had opened the door. He wasn't going to be fooled by her beauty, this one had danger in her eyes. He looked at his wrist, a watch from Sweden he had stolen from a guy he killed in an alleyway. "Well, it seems my message has allured a curious woman to it's origin." He said, his voice as calm as the ocean. He stood up and looked down at the crippled woman whom was grabbing the visitor's ankle, looking up with pleadful eyes. "H-help me." she said as she looked up. Then her torso was pushed by a floor tile until her back was cracked in half. Otac had his hand raised, his fist clinched towards the visitor.

"I am Otac, the Younger," He began, his hand unclinching, his arm lowered. "And I have been released from teh services of Cato, the Elder. I wish to be part of this 'Hero-Villain' game I hear so fondly about in the news." Otac began to walk slowly toward his visitor, the tables crushed with his thought, the glass in the store cracking. "I wonder, are you here to stop me, join me, or hire me? Pick quickly because I feel that the Law Enforcement schmucks are arriving and I don't want our conversation to be interrupted." He stopped, a foot away from her, looking down at the woman. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" He asked politely and hopefully getting the answer he wanted.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 6:02 pm

Rianna simply stared at the man, unmoved by the mess he had made. She lazily looked down to the woman begging for help. Upon watching her spine be crushed, she looked away, directly toward the man. Otac, the Younger. Odd. She had no need to learn anything about this man. She was just curious. "Rianna. The question is, what do you want from yourself?" She looked about once more, noticing the further destruction he was causing. With a twitch of her mind, or something along those lines, she reversed the damage he was causing to the building. She could not reverse death, however. A sad truth, but once you are dead, you stay that way. She chuckled. Odd. She listened to her own laugh, blinking slowly. He was too close to her now. She took a comfortable step backward from the man, her sheathed sword tapping against her calf from the movement.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 6:20 pm

Otac paused from the question. What did he want? He looked up and down at her, the beauty called Rianna unphasing him. He didn't want a woman in his life, atleast for now, but what he want was...

"Power..."

He said that word in a low tone as he turned away from her. He saw the damage being repaired which tensed his curiosity of her. He took a few steps back as to position himself for a little demonstration. "I am not talking about the power of which both of us have." He said, turning around as he was in the center of the shop. As he said that, his mind concentrated on every single object and the structure of the shop he spoke in an angered tone. "To have my name feared and to have what I deserved all these years." He crossed his arms over his chest and then released them with a loud yell. The entire shop was blasted away, every single thing within the shop was thrown across the street like a toy a child was bored with. He lowered his hands, his mind not exhausted from such a demonstration. He took a step foreward and spoke in his usual, calm tone. "I want money, fame, and my name to be feared. It may seem like a childhood fantasy but I have deserved this more than any other hero or villain." He said, taking another step.

"Now," He said, taking note of the sword she was hiding. "What have you to offer? Fame? Power? Money?"

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 6:26 pm

Rianna had ducked, dipped, and dodged past the bits of the shop that was flung across the street, destroying another building. She heard sirens and that triggered a memory. Sirens meant authority, and she disliked authority. Her memory told her so. She disliked authority more than anything. She nodded, agreeing with Otac. "Power, fame, and money are all things that we may want, but shall never really need it." Before he could say another word to him, Rianna leaped from the ground toward a low hanging side of the building. She pulled herself up to the roof, and then came to the side, taking the ladder into the alleyway. She took off, down the alley, bringing her to an authority free street. She was not sure if Otac would pursue her, but she was sure he'd much rather not get caught there.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 6:52 pm

"For me, I need it." Otac said as she left. He walked slowly towards the street and stood in the middle as the police cars halted near him. It wasn't only the police but the Army. He wondered for a second why the authorities would need the army. He then remembered, he had set off a nonradioactive nuclear bomb over head of the city. That was a big issue with the world today, nuclear bombs. He turned as the police officers and army men pointed their weapons at him. He took out the girl's smart phone that he told her to give and turned it on, messing around with it for a few seconds.

"Otac!" The police yelled "You are wanted for Terrorism and have five seconds to surrender or we will open fire." Otac pretended not to hear them as he began to hack into the smart phone.

"1"

He then opened a map of New York City.

"2"

He pressed a button that showed a tac on the map that was on the move.

"3"

He held his hand out and with one thought pushed the cars and light tanks away, forcing a barricade between him and the authorities. He pressed down on the thumb tac on the screen and held his new phone to his ear. He was calling Rianna, listening as the phone wrang. As soon as it was picked up he spoke calmly. "Josephine street, building 203, apartment complex 3-213. If you want an extra pair of hands, I'll be waiting." He hanged the phone up and walked away as the authorities began their recovery. He had a feeling she wasn't a hero otherwise she would have joined the useless assault. He walked down an alleyway a street away from the chaos. He opened a dumpster where a suitcase was neatly set. He opened the suit case, taking the mask and veil off of his head. He placed the items in the empty suitcase and closed it, looking around as he took the suit case out. He straightened his tie, the suit and case making him look like an average business man and walked to his apartment.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 7:09 pm

Rianna had been standing in the alleyway, watching the scene. She heard the phone ring. She answered, holding it near her ear. She did not speak, she only listened. Once the address was stated, it was memorized. She hung up and slid it into her pocket on her jacket. She then watched as Otac walked away from the scene. Rianna came out, raising her hands into the air. She concentrated for a moment, the tanks and police cars starting to melt. The metallic weapons also began to melt. The bullets, and any other ammunition began to melt. There was no heat, because there was no friction, so there was no pain. But there was a mess, and it was now their job to clean it up. The woman looked mesmerizing, the setting sun shining behind of her, giving this scene a western feel. She turned, the tip of her sheath tapping her calf as she walked away. She was on her way toward the destination. She was, yet again, curious.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 7:29 pm

Otac opened the door to his old home, the only thing he had not stolen but inherited. He placed the suit case on a small table next to the doorway. He opened the suit case, picking up his mask as he shut the door. The neighborhood was rich and populated, unusual for a super villain, but this was the place he was born into. He walked to the living room. The place was well cleaned and smelled normal. The family picture was above the fire place but the face of the mother, father, and child was ripped off. Any pictures were either destroyed or had it's face torn off. Otac sat down on the couch and looked at his mask and veil which was glued onto the mask. He had plenty of other masks but this one was his favorite. It was always grinning, always smiling, as if it was always happy. He smiled a bit, an emotion he always hid but the smile faded as he heard the door open. He sighed and placed the mask on his face, looking down at the coffee table. He knew it was her. "Please," He said, "Sit." He held his hand out to a couch that was across from him and the coffee table. The house wasn't decorated but had different colored rooms. The entrance was painted Gold, the Kitchen was green, the bedrooms were brown, the hallways were dark green, the closet was black, and the living room where Otac was sitting was dark red, his favorite color.

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 7:55 pm

Rianna had reached the destination sooner than she had planned. She walked into the building housing Otac, The Young, and made to knock the door. She, instead, just opened it. She was told to come here, so she was obviously welcome. She stepped into the room, seeing Otac welcoming her. She blinked, slowly stepping into the room. Once offered to sit, she accepted. She sat down, racking her brain for manners. She had learned them at one point in her life. "Thank you," she said, sitting upright. She had her hands in her lap, knees pressing together. Her feet were pointed forward, sides of her boots touching. She looked like a doll, considering her chest did not really need to rise or fall. She could breathe, yes, but did not require air. She could drown, though. That was possible. Water could overwhelm her, certainly. She was, afterall, fleshy. "Why exactly did you invite me to your home?" she asked, trying to add a bit of emotion to her voice. She tried for coy or seduction, but her face was nearly blank while she talked.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 8:17 pm

"Because you answered my call," He said simply, "And the police were interrupting our discussion. I wanted a simpler place to talk. I rarely use this place so don't expect my base to be here." He was bluffing about him being here a lot. This was his home, the home he was born into that is. He was raised in factory by a criminal named "Cato the Elder" an ex super villain that retired and decided to go to small crimes. He never really knew what Cato's powers were but he heard that he was infamous and a legend. "I have two questions for you, I'm sure their simplistic to you. First is why did you enter that shop? And second, what have you to offer me for my services?"

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 8:27 pm

She thought back. Creator. Mentor. Leader. Seeker. She blinked and twitched for a moment, her muscles going into a convulsive spasm. She then relaxed and threw that thought away. "I answered your call based on curiosity alone. I also ask you this, why would you need assistance to bring you to the top? Why not succeed on your own?" Rianna rose a brow, giving a try at a curious face. She had seen a few of them before in magazines. Her memory proved that. "Also, I have no values to you. Nothing I do can better your situation, or situations." She silenced herself, emotion being taken away alike to someone violently shaking an etch a sketch to clean it back to that pale white.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 8:34 pm

Why? Why did he want to have help to go to the top? The last time he did something by himself he ended up losing the money from the robbery at the World Bank and the fight he later had against the villain, "Richter Desmond". He folded his fingers together and placed his elbows on his knees. He placed his hands on his mask's lips and said. "Because it gets lonely at the top." The phrase should have said it all but then he added something. "I need help because I have no one to help me. In a way I need to have someone by my side or have my back. But you have not answered my question. What have you got to offer me? And What do you want from me?"

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 8:50 pm

Rianna blinked and sighed. She decided to mock his human attributes. Breathe, fidget. She started by tapping her fingers on her thighs, breathing gently in and out. The feeling was odd, but pleasurable in a weird way. She blinked, moving one of her hands up to brush a bit of hair out of her face. She had seen that in a few movies. "I want nothing. But, if you require a companion, I suppose things could work out. I really do not require anything, either. If I am given money to get me from place to place, I am fine." She shrugged. She had seen that in a movie, too. She stood and unhooked her belt, setting her blade aside, but it was within her reach. Concealed in her jacket were her twin pistols, but they weren't going to be necessary here.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Otac December 19th 2011, 11:09 pm

Otac was surprised when she somewhat agreed with him. He had noted the strange twitching but expressed no emotion towards this strange happening. He could tell that her mood changed to a more humanistic emotion and a more female expressions. He noted the change and sat back in his couch. "I assume that you agree. So I will say this. I will not reveal my identity until I know I can trust you. As for this house it is accessible to the both of us, unless you do not need it at all. For your history, I do not want to know and I do not care for it. In the case of money, I can easily go into a bank and rob it with just a thought. I have done so with the world bank three days ago but have lost the money that I had. So I am broke." He said this in a slow and calm manner. As for the house part, he assumed that she would need a place to retreat to. If not, he would be upset but not care. After a long, awkward, silence he spoke again. "What are your powers?"

Spoiler:
Otac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top