The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Ghost Enters I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Ghost Enters I_vote_lcapThe Ghost Enters I_voting_barThe Ghost Enters I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ghost Enters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ghost Enters Empty The Ghost Enters

Post by The Crimson Wraith December 17th 2011, 4:39 pm

Two Hours Ago:

A ghost-like figure sits atop a decorative gargoyle overlooking the city of New York from ten stories high. It stood vigilant, even on this rainy, full moon of a night, for criminals and citizens in distress. Its cloak concealed its appearance and its mask concealed its face...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ghost Enters ThecrimsonwraithThe Ghost Enters Samuraif
The Ghost Enters Powergrid
The Crimson Wraith

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-12-10

Back to top Go down

The Ghost Enters Empty Re: The Ghost Enters

Post by Chellizard December 18th 2011, 1:29 am

Chelle was always busy. It was never easy to get a break. Tonight, though, she was free to just stretch her wings and relax. A simple white dress clothed her. It was like to a nightgown. High waist, but elegant. She wore no shoes, and the rain that kissed her tired cheeks felt lovely. She flipped and twirled, dipped and dived. She hadn't had any kind of private time to herself in quite some time. It felt nice to just soar through the air. Safe landing was proper, but she usually did some sort of parachute dive, minus the chute. She snapped her wings closed and started to drop. Just before she did, her wings sprang open. She had just nearly clipped her right wing on a gargoyle perched upon a ten story high building, but she was in the safe zone. She slowed herself and landed, allowing herself to stand upon the ledge of the building, her eyes closing with her arms outstretched. It was pleasant to have a nice night to herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Ghost Enters JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crimson Wraith December 18th 2011, 1:54 am

Suddenly the sight of something moving past the dark figure on the gargoyle caught its attention. The figure raised its head as he looked at what appeared to be a woman with wings falling past his gargoyle. The ghost stood up and as he grabbed the ends of his cape and threw them outwards, the lightning struck revealing the Crimson Wraith's full appearance. The Crimson Wraith jumped down from his gargoyle after the figure to the ledge the woman had landed on. He softly glided in on his cape's lift and and got a solid look at the figure from behind. The lightning struck again and the Wraith could see what looked to be a woman in a nightgown with large wings. Wraith kept his distance as he addressed her, not sure if she were a hostile or not.

"Who are you?"

The Crimson Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 18th 2011, 2:11 am

She was calm, reserved. Stoic, she breathed in and out. She may be a godlike creature, but lacking the powers Angels should really have, and also having greater strengths than your average Vampire, she needed to breathe. She needed to eat. She needed sleep. The sunlight did nothing to her. She did not burn, sparkle, or burst into flame. She, though, was given a set of wings that did require to be stretched from time to time. She turned her head, the wind picked up the skirts of her gown, having them billow in the wind. She was indeed a vision. She took in his attire. Darker reds, a bright golden double-you across his chest. A super hero, she presumed. "I am just a lone siren, enjoying my solitude. I could sing you my song, if you wish." She lied, but did it with grace. A light smile lit up her face while lightning licked the clouds overhead. It made things a bit interesting. Her amber hued orbs were caught as if a fire were struck then and there. She looked at the caped male, her head tilting for a moment before she looked away from him. "You may ask me questions, but I'd like you to answer them as well. So, who are you?"

-My DeviantArt-
The Ghost Enters JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crimson Wraith December 18th 2011, 2:50 am

The dark one remained stoic and unresponsive, unflinching as he realized that she did not answer his question to begin with. The Crimson Wraith did not believe in legends like sirens or vampires and was not amused by Chelle's claims. The lightning struck around the two and shined short and bright light on The Crimson Wraith's dark costume. Wraith's pitch black cloak curled around his body and hid the color crimson from view, save for the red portion of his mask. The Crimson Wraith was a mortal man hiding under the visage of a ghost of the night. Instead of answering, The Crimson Wraith only repeated his first question but in a more stern tone.

"I'll ask this again, who are you?"

The Crimson Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 18th 2011, 3:44 pm

She allowed a smile to creep her face. She knew that he had not a care as to who she was, but rather what she was. She chuckled and turned around, completely facing him now. She allowed her wings to ruffle and then fold behind of her back, the feathered beauties acting as her own black and red cape. "It is rude to ask for a woman's name before giving your own." She chuckled and wiped her damp hair from her face, her arms then crossing loosely beneath her bosom.

-My DeviantArt-
The Ghost Enters JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Crimson Wraith December 20th 2011, 1:59 am

This time the Crimson Wraith did not respond to Chelle at all. There was a slight grimace appearing through his mask; the features of the jet black cloth folding into a slight scowl with the rain only dampening the outside of the mask. Wraith did not trust the woman enough to tell her anything. If Chelle did not know the Crimson Wraith after he had been in New York for over a year, she obviously was not from the city.

The Crimson Wraith's built-in micro radio receiver sounded off quietly in his ear. The radio receiver picked up police communication of a crime in progress, Crime in progress. Two armored cars stolen from the national bank; they have hostages. Last seen headed to 52nd street.

52nd street? That's five blocks from here, thought the Crimson Wraith to himself.

Wraith turned his head in the direction of the crime and then back at the strange woman he was talking to. Wraith would have to leave the woman to tend to the crime. She did not seem like she was of any wrong doing so Wraith decided to leave her be for now; he was unsure of her. Wraith felt slightly uneasy having to leave her behind.

Wraith gave the woman a stern warning before he turned to the cliff, "Stay out of trouble."

Then Wraith went sky diving off the side of the building falling two stories before opening up the front of his cloak to slow his fall so that he could glide to the nearby roof top. The light struck as he opened his cloak and shined the dark crimson temporarily. The Crimson Wraith landed on the building and proceeded to 52nd street by gracefully jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He continued confidently across the rooftops to the location.

The Crimson Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 6:28 pm

She enjoyed the silence for a moment, but then picked up on the voice in his receiver. Her advanced hearing gave her that ability. She closed her eyes and smiled. The wind told her that he was edging away, taking the call. "Go ahead. Save the world." She calmly opened her eyes, accepting his warning. She spread her wings and watched him dive. 52nd street, here I come... Chelle dove off of the ledge, her wings catching the wind to pull her up. She folded them back, diving to pass directly by the Crimson Wraith. She had hear the light whisper's on the wind. They had let her know of the new heroes or villains within New York City. She knew this man, but had no reason to care about him. But, he was off to have fun. She decided she would beat him to the scene and help recover the armored trucks. Chelle pulled a sword from a hidden location along the bridge of her right wing. The sheath was strapped there, giving her access to the weapon easily. She held the hilt firmly, the double edged weapon catching the lightning's reflection to illuminate the blade. She looked directly at Wraith as she passed by, doing a barrel roll to branch away from him to the right. She dove down below the building's height and flew quickly to the scene.

-My DeviantArt-
The Ghost Enters JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 29th 2011, 10:52 pm

(I'm going to have to halt this topic. It will be moved to the trash bin until you return, Crimson Wraith. But, Chelle is not part of the Harbinger's so this topic is kind of.. not even needed. Ciao, mate. It was nice to RP with you while Chelle was somewhat "good.")

-My DeviantArt-
The Ghost Enters JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top