The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Cryo-Kill  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Cryo-Kill  I_vote_lcapCryo-Kill  I_voting_barCryo-Kill  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cryo-Kill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cryo-Kill  Empty Cryo-Kill

Post by Crime_Reaper November 29th 2011, 4:13 am

Mercenary Name: Cryo-Kill
Title: The Arctic Warrior, The Ice King, The Death Blizzard.
Race: Altered Human
Hair: Dark Blue
Eyes: White
Height: 6,3
Weight: 300 pounds

Costume Description/Image: Cryo Kill wears a steel helmet with a metal spike that looks like an icicle, He has a device on his eye that looks like a scouter, His skin is a pale blue and he wears a metal armor that is partially implanted into his flesh. Over his armor he wears a polar bear hide, He has mechanical legs that work just like real ones, except they are slightly more resistant to bullets.

Personality: Cryo-Kill is a sane person despite the fact that he was altered into a war machine. He is calm while working and is very open to business and negotiations. He is always loyal to the one who is paying him for his service.

History: Jaques Lalonde was a Canadian special forces commander in Afghanistan. He was known to interogate captives by exposing them to below freezing temperatures. He was discharged after he left a captive with vast information in the meat freezer over night, letting him die. He wandered the arctic for years until he ran into a cult of people who learn to control and manipulate ice and temperatures, At first they were going to kill him but then they realized he had a hidden power that needed to be unlocked. The Shaman of the cult was able to teach him how to use this power, and soon enough he was considered the most powerful of the tribe after he froze a lake solid in 10 minutes. Soon he was given the title of shaman and was preparing the tribe attack Alaska, and then freeze the bering straight to strike against russia, However the ex-shamans son challanged him to battle, Jaques forged an ice blade and was about to decapitate his foe, but he was betrayed by the whole group, they brutally beat him and left him to die. The assault left him temporarly unable to resist the temperature of the arctic and he turned partially blue. He was attacked by a polar bear which ripped his legs off, however he was able to fight it off with various ice projectiles. Soon he was picked up by CSIS and was treated for his wounds, they discovered what he was capable of and immiediatly sent him to the illuminati's alaskan facility. They built a bio-suit over him and merged it with his flesh and bones, and gave him some devices to increase his abillities and replaced his legs with mechanical ones. He soon saw what they did to him and escaped the facility. Agent West found the facility covered in frost and all of the guards and scientists frozen to death. He then sent out a search party into the arctic of canada, where he presumably went. Agent Wests arctic patrol set out to find him, but all they found was a cult, all with ice shards in their body, severe lacerations and some who were frozen solid. He even killed the Women and Children. The shaman was found crucified on an Ice cross with his legs cut off , He was questioned and then upon request was killed by Agent West, a dead, skinned polar bear was also reportedly found a few miles away. Cryo-Kill lives on a small frozen mass of ice near the Queen Elizabeth islands, He does mercenary work for various people and is currently under contract of the Vance Family, He has a group of former Van Doos that act as his henchmen.

Powers: Cryo-Kill can manipulate ice and temperatures, he is cryokinetic meaning he can morph and throw ice with his mind, he can also cause temperature drops within a radius of 7 feet, which he uses to execute weakened foes. His bio armor can resist small arms and small melee weapons, He possesses a device that shoots water like a fire hose which he can freeze in seconds and use it as a weapon, he also can freeze steam to get the same effect. He can stop wounds from bleeding by dropping his core temperature thus making him more immune to bleeding out. His mechanical legs also help him to run faster than a normal man.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT:3
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Blue and Purple

Character Image/Description: He has blue skin and he dyes his hair dark blue, His hair is long and wavy, He can only remove certain parts of his armor when he is resting, so he has fragments of metal in his body. His mechanical legs are covered by torn up jeans.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Crime_Reaper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Cryo-Kill  Empty Re: Cryo-Kill

Post by Da Boss November 29th 2011, 12:16 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 1:03 pm

The character's alignment was not mentioned, but I assume he is a renegade since he is a mercenary. I'll move him to the approved renegades, if he is not a renegade please PM me so I can move him to his proper alignment.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down