The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWe Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barWe Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWe Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_voting_barWe Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

We Become the Robots (Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: We Become the Robots (Open)

Post by Guest November 29th 2011, 8:04 pm

As soon as the iced robot shattered from BlackOut's attack, Amy shifted back into her normal human self again. The robot ice statue transformed back into shattered remnants of steel rather than ice chunks. Her attention was focused on BlackOut who had gotten the two of them out of a jam. But quickly Amy's senses came back to her. She remembered Bliss got hurt pretty badly. Diverting her attention to Bliss, she noticed something she didn't before. When the droid punctured Bliss' skin, Amy had originally thought Bliss was bleeding but it appeared to be of a different internal liquid. In the chaotic moment, it must have been only an afterthought to check whether or not it was blood.

Amy rushed to Bliss who suggested a way to get to her house two blocks from here. "Yeah, that's not too far. We should put some pressure on that wound to stop the loss." Amy took off her outer jacket and tried to tie it around Bliss' shoulder. Though Amy wasn't very strong she tried to offer Bliss help getting up, and possibly offer her shoulder to lean on. She knew that blood loss can make a victim weak.

Ace reappeared to the scene and needed to talk to Amy about something, but it would have to wait. "I'm sorry, she's really hurt. We need to get her some help right away. We can talk later."

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut December 1st 2011, 4:10 am

Black watched as Bliss walked over to the spider that he had defeated first. She attempted to bust open the robot’s head with a chair, but the wound on her shoulder kept her from doing so and she fell to the ground in pain. He was about to help her back to her feet but Amy beat him to it. The girl rushed over to Bliss and wrapped her coat around Bliss’ open wound. “I got the head don’t worry about it.” Black said as he grabbed the base of the spiders head, placed his foot on its body, and pulled. It took a few seconds but the head of the machine finally broke free. “There we go." he said triumphantly as he looked the spider's head over. It definitely wasn't the prettiest thing he had ever seen that's for sure. "Here Ace take this.” he said tossing the head at the his Sentinel teammate who had just returned and who’s hands were free at the moment. “I have to go get my clothes.

Black slipped into the bathroom quickly and pulled off his mask and started to collect and put back on his clothes which were scattered around the room where he left them. Once he was fully clothed he looked at himself in the mirror. “Ugh, mask hair.” He groaned to himself as he looked at his poor hair which was now matted to his head. He quickly rectified this by messing up his hair with is fingers for a second. “Gorgeous.” He said with a wink giving his reflection one last look before leaving to rejoin the others.

So you guy’s ready to get out of here.” Black said looking around anxiously. They had long since worn out their welcome and the police or whoever sent those spiders after them could show up at any minute. Amy was still tending to Bliss on the floor when he returned. “You want me to carry you?” he joked, grinning at Bliss. “Come on.” He said extending one of his hands toward her uninjured arm to help her up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 1st 2011, 4:29 am

Everyone seemed so worried about the wound Bliss sustained. Normally Bliss worked without anyone to care whether or not she hurt herself. This feeling felt good; the care, not the splitting wound. It looked as though the older man could pull his own weight around the operation. He took control of the situation before taking his leave to the restroom.

A few moments passed on the weight of Amy. Bliss smiled with her lips closed to keep Amy's spirits up. "It will be okay if we can just get to my place." Hopefully the girl believed her. Bliss did not really even believe herself, but she never truly sustained this level of wound under this unique physiology. "I've got the proper equipment to tend to this stuff. As you can tell this kind of stuff happens to me a lot." Before going to change Blackout tossed the spider head to Ace. Bliss looked over at the Rosetta Stone of their problems. "Once I knock around in that thing's head we can figure out who sent those things. And, after who."

Strolling in under a new guise Blackout rejoined the team looking like he gave quite a time with the mirror. "Your hair looks nice. I'm bleeding, but your hair does look nice." With Blackout's hand coming towards Bliss it only made sense to take the pressure off of Amy. "Okay Amy, we need to make a get away; I'll tell you where to go and you take us there."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

We Become the Robots (Open) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace December 1st 2011, 9:40 am

Amy replied, Ace had completely forgotten that Bliss was bleeding, and probably losing blood at a rapid rate. Ace wanted to say sorry when Ryan called his name, he span around just intime to catch it, it wasn't too heavy but then again it was only the head. *I have my enemies, some of them want me dead but none of them have the resources to get giant spiders....* Ace pondered, rolling around ideas in his head and occasionally getting sidetracked *Giant spider robots are cool, when their not trying to kill you and such that is*. Ryan came back out, his hair was dressed up to the 9's. Ace was going to make a comment but bliss beat him to the punch. "So are we going to start off, the longer we stay here the more time we wait around the longer this thing" Ace gestured to the spider head in his hands "has to call it's friends. I don't know about you guys but considering the damage it's caused already I don't want to meet it's buddies"

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2011, 1:20 pm

It seemed like Ace quickly changed subjects, and luckily for Amy, Blackout was helping Bliss up and around. She wasn't sure if she could fully help support Bliss' weight out the door by herself, and their destination was a few blocks down the road. Somehow, Bliss was relying on Amy finding a safe route to get to the location. She knew the basic gist of how driving worked, but as a home-kept child she never took the time to get a drivers permit like most teenagers her age. She walked here herself, she'd have to borrow someones car if she was driving them.

Amy, being hands free, quickly grabbed her backpack off the ground that housed her pet rabbit and led the way to the door in a hurry. Bliss and Blackout would limp shortly to her location, she had to find a safe way for them to travel to Bliss' place. In New York, for short distances walking was the practical way of transportation. A taxi would probably take longer since it was a short distance away. She bit her lower lip, thinking about the best way to get there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut December 5th 2011, 1:15 pm

Thanks, glad you like.” He said replying to Bliss and he thinly veiled sarcasm with more of his own. Ryan took Bliss’ hand and helped Bliss to her feet and gave her some support. “Besides, you look like a tough girl I figured you’d be alright.” he smiled. Her wound was worse than he first thought he could see the blood like liquid seeping through the coat that Amy cad tied around the gash. She was most likey going to need some sort of medical attention soon before it get worse. Looking over his shoulder he heard Ace urging them to get moving and he was right; it was time to go.

Alright Amy what’s the plan the asked, watching the girl who was tasked with finding the best route back to Bliss’ home. She looked unsure, but there was no time for this. They had to get moving now. “Maybe we should just start walking.” He said, pushing open the door motioning toward the street with his free hand. The street was pretty much deserted at the moment which is to be expected when people are running for their lives. Looking around quickly he did not see any other massive spider robot in the area. "We should be able to walk there before reinforcement show up."

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 5th 2011, 5:28 pm

Walking sounded nice in the brisk air. The sting of winter could no longer brush against Bliss, a feeling sometimes she missed but not often. Sirens rang through the encompassing buildings, bouncing off of the artificial stone surfaces that the city paid for a few years ago. It took a few seconds to realize sirens came closer from the opposite direction; the coffee house sat in between the precinct and the hospital causing paramedics and police to come from opposite directions. Any way to avoid police interaction would lead Bliss on the route she took home. "Try not to act strange." Bliss wrapped the coat in a more casual way around her shoulders to keep pressure on the wound, but not appear as a tourniquet.

A few diversionary cuts through some alleys lead the quartet to the edge of Central Park. Bliss lead the group through the border and towards the eloquent town homes that surrounded the northern edge of Central Park. Taking the act of tour guide Bliss found it necessary to point to the doorstep of the Dakota. "That's where John Lennon was shot." A few blocks away from that step and they came to an upper scale townhouse.

Bliss swiped a keycard to open the doorway to her home. She took a step inside into her sizable antechamber. Against the wall facing the door sat a mirror with traces of ice along the face. A pool of water accumulated on the ground under an end table that hosted a vase with a floral arrangement. Beyond the entryway laid a living room decorated like a temporal leap back to the twenties. Large leather couches with over sized tufts lined the hard wood walls. Three book cases lined the back wall away from the perpendicularly lined couches facing a never used fireplace.

Bliss walked her way into the kitchen and pulled out a canister of tea bags down. Even though her shoulder looked bad the new physiology she contained kept her injury iced and within full motion. Maybe not full motion, as her arm could barely reach the counter shelf to bring down the canister. A water filter filled up two gallon pitcher that she poured into the tea maker. While she continued this mundane action she looked down to the coat. The small batch of liquid grew more bold. Bliss looked away and turned the maker, dropping three tea bags into the dripper.

"Tea will be ready in about ten minutes." Bliss called out while she placed a paper towel under her shirt, using her bra strap to hold the towel to soak up the liquid. She walked back into the living room and sat down on one of the couches, making sure her wound did not intensify. "So, how do you two know each other." The question should hold up sometime so Bliss could avoid showing them how she would "heal" herself.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace December 7th 2011, 6:10 am

Bliss walked everyone to her house, avoiding as many government “Resources”, Bliss showed them the sites of new York "Who's John Lennon?"Ace asked. They walked for a block or two more before reaching Bliss' house.She swiped a keycard and the door opened. Ace stepped through the door, *like stepping back in time* he thought *I swear I saw this place in a museum* Ace took a seat on a wooden stool. 

Bliss yelled out that the tea would be ready soon and sat down before asking another question "Its a long story, but its basically we saved the state of California and we founded some team of sorts and that's pretty much it" Ace explained. White noise bursted into Ace's ear he ripped the earpiece out of his ear before turning it off  and shoving it in his pocket.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 5:58 pm

The group cautiously made their way through the streets of New York. Amy was glad that someone else was helping Bliss get there. She had never been in a situation like this before. Once arriving at Bliss' place, Amy gave a sigh of relief but knew it wasn't over. Bliss was probably hurting bad and needed medical attention. Instead, she got tea on as if to treat them all as guests. She wasn't sure what to say. She felt like she was going to blab something she would forget. Whether she was going to try and scold someone older than herself about priorities or calm herself to tell her more politely. But what probably shocked Amy the most was that once again Ace forgot that she was hurt.

Amy changed the topic quickly as soon as he finished speaking. "Shouldn't you be laying down Bliss? Do you have a friend we can call to help?" Amy's face was ridden with worry. She just met Bliss but already she felt responsible getting her proper medical attention after the incident. To add to the confusion, she didn't know if she was more concerned about Bliss' health or the two guys who didn't seem to see anything wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 13th 2012, 9:24 pm

Ace was sitting on the couch opposite bliss, it was comfortable but there was a persistent thought in the back of his head *Giant spider robots, Seriously, whoever wanted one of us killed didn't want to do it discretely* Ace readjusted himself in the seat. Ryan got up and tapped Amy on the shoulder, he then proceeded to pull Amy away from Bliss' side and walked her over out of earshot, leaving Bliss and Ace alone. Ace puffed air out of his cheeks *Well this is awkward, why don't you say something, anything at all, go, do it* Ace thought. "So Bliss thats an unusual name,is there a reason or were your parents just unusual?". Behind Bliss, Ryan and Amy were talking, discussing something, Ace thought he knew what he was doing and that was confirmed when Amy and Ryan left. Leaving Bliss and Ace Completely alone, Ace's Phone buzzed, it was Ryan Recruited Amy, see you back at sentinels tower "Well it looks like Ryan and Amy have left us" Ace said "Are you sure you don't need to go to a hospital?"

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 14th 2012, 2:20 am

It struck her as slightly odd when the youngest of the heroes struck up small talk with her. In her life she never met another Bliss, so he did bring up a good point. "Unusual could sum things up." Short sentences failed to light up what entailed with the life of Bliss. "I think they just wanted a different name that didn't fall under the insane celebrity name catalog. Compared to somethings it's definitely workable, and since I was born in Japan, Bliss sounded really different."

Bliss returned to the now more spacious room. "So they left. I can't say I blame them with the day we've had." Steam rose from the pitcher with a light hiss as Bliss removed the top of the kettle. The vapor lost most of its immediate heat as it ran across the brow of Bliss as she knelt over to pour herself a cup. "Believe it or not, this gash isn't all that bad. There's really not a hospital in the world that would know what to do with me anyways." Her old tricks of levitation no longer worked, but the coldness of her hands kept the scalding hot drink from burning her. "You should follow me so I can have someone gauge the machines downstairs." Bliss rubbed her off hand across the memory cache they retrieved from the downed robot; this would take a while to extract, and what better way to pass the time than mending to her own wounds.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 15th 2012, 5:24 am

Ace got a good reply from Bliss and uncovered a bit about her, Apparently Bliss was born in Japan whether she grew up there was a different story. Ace considered the comment about the day they'd had, it hadn't been good, Giant robots, death, blood everywhere, clearly not the best day. Ace didn't like it when people died, he felt like he had failed his duty as a superhero, one reason why he would viand it hard to be a villain is because he couldn't kill people, he just cant bring himself to do it, beat them to within an inch of their life, yes, kill no. Bliss told him to follow her, she needed someone to help gauge the machines down stairs, Ace was no rocket scientist but he assumed it was to analyse the electronic thingies from the robots, "I might as well, Im as curious to what attacked us as you are" Ace started following Bliss, not knowing what to expect when he went downstairs, especially after seeing the uniqueness of Bliss' living room

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 23rd 2012, 12:07 am

Behind the entertaining area of the living room rested a door devoid of any ornate accessories. With the age of this complex the door almost stood as a portal back in time to when formal engagements required more pressing ways to entertain guests and even townhouses came equipped with wine cellars. Ushering her hand to bring the young hero in tow to her step, Bliss opened the door and descended the creaking steps. Within the underground cellar the temperatures sat at a brisk setting. Some would look to the colder temperatures for tastes in wine, but in fact the machinery Bliss put to work down here required a good deal of liquid nitrogen that filled the place with an eerie chill.

A few wine racks formed ordered shelves that subdivided the basement into a trisection of the entry way and two parallel nooks on the other side of the racks. Against the wall rested a vat that came alive when Bliss turned a knob to leak the liquid nitrogen into the water that filled the tub. This new process she created worked like frozen healing waters to any injury that she sustained, so without hesitation she pulled her shirt off and threw it over Ace's head, blocking his vision of her while she disrobed. "I don't know how good you are with computers, but try to see if you can hook that brain up to the computer." Anyone wading through the poisonous water would take a much different take to the liquid than the soothing feeling it brought over Bliss. Her toes greeted water.

"I should have some sort of connection cord to hook it up. Just keep trying stuff until you get a match." The workstation Bliss kept alluding to held a number of wires wrapped up over the computer. Connected to the classical computer on the table rested a rather peculiar looking circular object. A number of wires all plugged in around the hub and twisted into one main output cord that rested next to the computer, but not connected. "After you get that, run upstairs and grab me a robe." She could feel the blistering cold working into the epidermal cells of her skin, coating her with a fresh, new layer.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 23rd 2012, 2:06 am

Ace followed Bliss down the stairs, each step created a creak on the wooden stairs, like they were going to collapse at any moment. As they defended into the cellar, it began to get colder, like they were walking into a freezer room at a supermarket. The cold was odd, San Francisco was usually warm, not blistering hot, but warm, the cold was a change. They reached the bottom of the stairs, it was clearly an old wine cellar decked out with god knows what. Ace looked around, there was a vat, Ace assumed it was filled with wine, but it was connected to a bathtub. Before Ace could figure out why everything went dark.

"What the…" Ace removed the shirt from his head, Bliss was in the tub and steam was rising from it, at least it looked like steam. Bliss' clothes were in a pile next to the bathtub, Ace threw the shirt in the pile and fished out the memory cache from the robot, "You could have told me to close my eyes " Ace said as he reached into his jacket pulling out his glasses, one of the arms had broken off "Oh for the love of-" Ace muttered to himself as he put them on. On the cache there were to outlets, one looked like your average modem firewire, the other was a usb jack. Ace plugged in the Usb first, something popped up on the screen. Ace didn't get the time to read it as Bliss told him to go get her a robe. Ace clambered back up the stairs, back into the 20's.

Ace looked around, "Now if i was a twenty-something woman with ice powers where would i keep my robes….. The Bathroom!" Ace thought outloud, "Now if i was a twenty-something woman with ice powers where would i keep my bathroom" Ace's eyes darted to a hall he walked down the hall to a door that he assumed was the bathroom, it wasn't, it was the bedroom, Ace walked a little further down to the bathroom door. He looked around the room, towels and everything but no robes, he stepped inside, still no robes. He went to walk out when he could see something on the back of the door, it was a robe. Ace grabbed it and headed back down stairs into the cellar "Found a robe Bliss" He yelled down the stairs.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss January 26th 2012, 1:23 am

Ice particles began crusting around the edges of the tub, while a evanescent mist rolled off of the edges. Already she could feel some rotation returning to her shoulder. The joint rolled back with the curvature of her arm along the tub she rested against. Testing the full rotation her head rolled forward, pulling on the tendons of her neck. Origins and insertions pulled against the counter force in the precise manner that Bliss needed. Good as new, she thought to herself.

"Looks done." The rumbling of the hard drive breathed a sigh of relief as the mainframe of the computer rolled to a stop. Enough time passed to give Bliss reason to hesitate on getting out of her tub without waiting for her robe. Putting those clothes back on after exerting herself, and bleeding that liquid all over them, would defeat the cleaning purpose of her bath. Still, she wanted so badly to know the exact information held within the device they exhumed.

A veil of ice began to cover Bliss as she pulled herself from the tub. Pieces fell from the main sheet as the flimsy permafrost began to harden along her body. Her fingers went to work pulling up the systems needed to decrypt whatever signals this thing possessed. Tap, tap, tap. Information scrolled across the screen under the guise of her guidance. Nothing, nothing, and more nothing. Technical readouts for a drone that could follow orders hardly struck her as important.

Returning in triumph with a loud exclamation came Ace from the top of the stairs. "Okay." Bliss shouted back, making her way back to the tub. "Bring it down. I haven't found anything important from this thing, but maybe with some time I can find a way into their systems." As her weight descended into the freezing pool, the smoke laden nitrous displaced and flowed to the ground, coating it in an eerie mist. Even if the system gave her no information, she now knew a way to get to a place with all the information she needed.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace January 29th 2012, 11:33 pm

Ace brought the robe down to Bliss and handed it too her "Nothing? Ok then." Ace looked at his watch, he needed to go soon "Well, It looks like your fine by yourself. I need to get going, i have a flight to catch, its been fun though. Tell me if anything comes up with this robot thing." Ace started heading up the stairs when he realised she didn't have a way to contact him even if things did come up "Oh yeah" Ace walked back down the stairs, "Do you want my number for if anything comes up?" *Ace, Other than 'Call Me' That is the most awkward way you could have put it* Ace thought to himself *Remind me to slap you when i get outside*

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top