The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts



Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boredom
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:26 pm by Cerek

» All Hail King Isroh
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2021, 11:26 pm by Demonhunter

» Myths and Monsters Results
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2021, 10:51 pm by Zonkes

» More than meets the eye (Woof)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2021, 9:41 am by Pyrrha

» Andrew Pettiglio's Experience (Updated)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2021, 11:16 pm by Andrew

» Who Saves The "Saved"? (Vexx)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2021, 10:29 pm by Demonhunter

» Lost and Never Found (Sean)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2021, 9:45 pm by Arcana

» An Old Bird With a New Name
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2021, 2:46 pm by Andrew

» My Brother's Keeper: Rise of Halo (Closed)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2021, 2:27 pm by Andrew

» Sebastian (New hero)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2021, 2:47 pm by Nate6595

» A Star Is Born
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2021, 6:04 am by Olympus

» The Hand You're Dealt (Cebra)
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2021, 12:49 am by Cerek



Top posting users this week
Cerek
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_vote_lcapThe next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_voting_barThe next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2021 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by Alpha November 18th 2011, 9:14 pm

He looked at her with an unquestioning loyalty. His eyes looking into hers, and hers looking back into his. Her apprentice, and eventually, her better. Marcus Hale, of the only family that didn't want her head on a plate. he was a potentially powerful ally, and his powers were something even she had to worry about. Though with cultivation, he would be a most useful tool. Along with her beloved son, Sean Collin."You've done exellent in your studies, but that is all for today, I hope you come ready tomorrow Marcus." She said with an illuminating smile, as he bowed to her.

"It was a great pleasure amháin Wise" he said shifting into her language of choice, as he smiled meekly. Holding his staff, as he walked from the room. Satisfied, she accessed the mental link of her creations who were at work making the symbols for the madness ritual. it was all ready when she wanted it to happen. To sweep New York like a storm to the fallen autum leaves. It was recently that a witch of remarkable power began to go against her. They used wolves as their signature, and she had met her many times. Even was beaten in those times. One day Elena would put that woman down with her own hands.

With a pronounced sigh, she stepped from her room There was alot to do before she could enact her main plan. From whats he knew, that project would make its move, and Nightkill was the type to jump at such chaos like a dog drawn to fresh meat. It was all to go as she planned, and she would be the one who had the unknown variable. The part of the equation that could make, or break the entire thing. Not one thing could go awry, or she would be stuck. Orangish red hair swayed as she walked throught he door leading to her personal balcony. The bag on her back shifting into pixie like wings, as if lowered her down to the green grass below. With a brisk pace Elena was already out of the bounds of her estate.

It was a good day to escape the affairs of the Thiels clan for a few hours, and enjoy being young. Drink up the day life of New York, and maybe the cute boys as well. God she had been so confined since finding out her husbands death, so it was time to break loose a little. Also she had to make sure to take down that group called the sentinels for taking her son away from New York. Made it too damn hard to remake her life if he was spirited away like that as well as the Scarbrock child. He would be a useful tool if she got her hands on him. So many to use, but now she had to get to work adding the final encantation of her spell before anything else could be done, and it was all only about half way done.

Though the sound of a gunshot peirced the crisp morning air, as her eyes turned to see a man running from a store. Her backpack was already in it disguised form, as she took off. Elena had the bad habit of playing the hero when it suited her. She hated when younglings watsed their lives stealing, when they should be at school. So much wasted on the minds of such youths. Though her better judgement got the better of her, as she quit the chase before she was spotted. back on her original course, Elena continued to the closed building at the corner of the block, stepping into it A man in warriors garb greeted her, as the woman next to him smirked at her.

The ground was covered in red runes that glowed a sickly red, as they pulsed with power. She made sure that they had wards to prevent any real damage from coming to them. Now all she had to do was place the final words, and this section of the circle would be complete. Weeks of work would begin to shape into her master plan, that would prove to throw a huge kink in any defense that would shape in the chaos. Damn she was good.

"Well then, lets get this party rolling."


Last edited by Elena Marie on November 21st 2011, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) HYoynRj
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Gamma11
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Delta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) UMgpvDK
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Eta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by ghost November 21st 2011, 2:18 pm

Todd walked down the streets of New York city with ease. He raised his head to the sky as a passing helicopter flew by. It brought back memories of his earlier days. The 'Good Old days' He liked to call them. When no one was trying to kill anyone and everyone seemed fairly happy. At least in America. He could think of different things that where going on around the world during his young years. There is always some one trying to get something for nothing. Always. No matter how far the thought went back in history, he could think of at least one person at any time.

The thought drifted away as he called a Taxi. He was heading to the heart of New York city. He was planing on staying for a few days, and was hoping to find a good hotel. After all it was his vacation. He didn't get meany, but when he did he liked to go to places that would spark memories from when he was only a novice.

The Taxi rolled up and he jumped in, pushing his bag to the seat next to him he gave his long black jacket an extra tug so it wouldn't get stuck in the door. It gets stuck on things quite easy it seemed but that didn't bother Todd to much. He liked the look and thought it was worth a few moments of his time.

The cab smelt like a combination of smoke and vomit, giving Todd the thought that there was some sort of party last night. He dealt with it. There where stenches that drove him crazy, but vomit wasn't one of them. The driver was an average white male, about 150lb, nothing to worry about in anything where to happen. And he seemed well mannered. Rolled down the window when smoking, made small talk about the weather and never seemed to curse. Todd replied to him in the same tone and politeness. The thoughts of becoming friends lingered as in his head as they drove toward the center of the city.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 438
Location : Everywhere
Age : 29
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by Alpha November 21st 2011, 7:53 pm

So far the plan was going as she wanted, without a single hitch, or overly curious hero. With a deep breath she began the long incantation that would solidify the ritual here. Here fingertips traced the runes, as they glowed, casting a sickly light over her pale skin."De réir an elders Iarraim ar an Aether eternal, agus a tharraingt a chumhacht. De réir an creatlach an-banna mé, agus scaip na mbannaí ar sanity. De réir an ceol ar an Dia meabhair, glaoch mé síos ar an oíche eternal, agus bhfuadar an anam. Flesh a cíos, agus cnámha a bhriseadh. Chomh fada agus Shine na soilse." Red light flashed throughout the building, almost blinding her.

She could feel the power gather, and then it was done. Though no one would have noticed the light, considering the tinted windows, made to stop the transference of light through them. With that done, Elena exited the building as the light died down. It was all too easy with the lack of real heroes in New York, none could prove a challenge to her. Though her ritual would have no potency while the wards were in place around this section of New York. The ripple had been made when she began the ceremony, so now all she needed to do was provoke an attack from the Thames. They would be wiped out soon enough.

Her creations followed after her, as the silently prepared for any attack. Which came in the form of a large fireball aimed at her. Though it was met with a wall of powerful shadows, creating a powerful explosion. that sent out a minor shock wave from their meeting. Malice sauntered from the shadows, as he intercepted another fireball with shadows. It seemed they didn't mind a little public coverage. Then came the hulking beast that barreled down the street. It roared with a bestial sound that rent down to the soul.

"Get ready all of you, this will not be easy." She smirked, as her guards prepared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) HYoynRj
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Gamma11
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Delta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) UMgpvDK
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Eta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by ghost November 21st 2011, 11:00 pm

Small talk was starting to die down as the taxi made a turn on to, yet another busy street. Traffic was starting to get backed up a little. People started to honk their horns and yell at etch other. Todd wasn't bothered by it. He was used to people being unhappy and rude. But he finds it a joy when he meets people like the taxi driver. Nice and calm. Not yelling or honking his horn. He waited, seeming to except the delay and apologized to Todd for it being like that, telling him that it is normal and it will only be a little while till they are at their destination.
As soon as the words came from the drivers mouth an explosion seemed to shake the street where they where siting. Todd quickly jumped out of the car, the driver looked over and yelled for him to get back in, trying to convince him it was safer in the vehicle. Todd told him that he was right, and to stay in there.

"I am just going to go and see what happened. Stay there!" Todd yelled to him as he sprinted forward.

A crowed was now running away, making it hard for Todd to get past. Then another explosion went off. Screaming filled the street. Todd jumped on the top of a car to get a better look at what was happening. He was a decent distance from what what going on. But he could clearly make out a woman standing by the street. By the way she was standing there he knew that she was up to no good. Something about her seemed to put fear in his heart. Quickly, he glanced back at the cab driver. He was no where to be found. Probably ran off like the other people. Todd thought looking back toward the woman. By this time he was removing his leather jacket revealing his tight black suit and a glowing blue circle in the middle of it.
He could feel the energy pulsing through him as he stood there gazing at his potential target. But before he gets to rash, he figured he would find out what exactly is going on. What a better way to just go up and ask her, he thought.

With that in mind he went sprinting that way. His eyes glowing a bright gold as he looked at her. He jumped on top of yet another car, seeing how the distance had closed by a hundred yards or so, he yelled out to her.
"Hey! What is Going on?" He shouted, knowing that the response will set their destiny.

The distance between them, he thought, would give him enough room to doge anything that she would throw at him. He judged it with experience, but he didn't exactly know who or what, even he was against. If in fact she was the enemy, she would have to make up a few hundred yards to get to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 438
Location : Everywhere
Age : 29
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by Alpha November 22nd 2011, 5:33 pm

The being stepped around the corner, sitting on a strange beast. Its fur was ablaze, and eyes like rubies. The claws dug into the ground as it charged forward, stepping infront of her, as it breathed a deep red miasma. Elena knew what it was, and how deadly it could be. Though she was not scared one bit of it, or its rider. Elena had dealt with worst in her life time, and they would be just minor road blocks."Elena Marie, we were sent here to kill you. That is exactly what we plan to do witch." The rider spoke as his mount breathed flames that melted the very concrete. Though black wings sprouted on her back as she flew into the air dodging the flames, her allies moving out of the way as well.

"You think you can kill me? Many have tried spirit, and all have failed." With a motion she summoned 7 pumpkin like explosives that cackled as they rushed the beast, though they were easily dodged. One exploding against the sidewalk, while the other six stayed by Elena. Her eyes darted over to the man who interuppted this whole dispute."Well, i've just had an attempt on my life." She said simply.


Fire wolf
Spoiler:
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) 2d91mwp

Fire spirit

Spoiler:
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) 1zld99u

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) HYoynRj
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Gamma11
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Delta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) UMgpvDK
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Eta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by ghost November 22nd 2011, 8:48 pm

Todd stands there in a stun as a large creature turns the corner. He has never seen something so freakish in his life. The concrete even melted as the monster breathed...

Man... Todd thought in amazement. Then listened carefully as the Monster poke. He was after the girl. But the ladies response echoed through his head. Why are people after her?, he thought. And who is she?

The thought pierced his mind. His quest was to important to him. The character of the young girl seemed evil in every aspect. The things that hung around her and the monsters that where after her, but he couldn't let her die. If he did, what would he be fighting for? Peace?

Todd sighed... Leaping forward he polled out his sword that was fitted tightly to his back. The red blade gleamed in the sunlight, then began to glow a dark blue as the energy pulsed though it. He seen what the young woman was capable of, he thought that maybe he would defend her just long enough for her to get to safety. But did she need it? That thought lingered as his feet hit the ground.

He ran forward. Blade gleaming. He looked at Elena as he ran, then back at the monster. He noted that the pumpkins could explode and once next to her side he released an energy blast from his hand. Sending out a fist like projectile he hoped the monster was too big to dodge it, but understood that it might not be that easy. So he shot again and again, five bursts in all, then cartwheeled to the side and landed on top of a taxi on the side of the street.

"Why are these things after you? What have you done?" Todd asked."What are you up to?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 438
Location : Everywhere
Age : 29
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by Alpha November 23rd 2011, 2:49 pm

The ride simply made a power circle of fire around him, as it whirred too powerful to be pierce but by the most powerful of attack. He simply sat upon the wolf, as it glared at Elena who flew in the air upon black angelic wings."Why are you asking me something like that? I don't really know why the hell they would want me dead!!" She barked at the hero, faking the impatience of a sixteen year old. Though it was also how she felt, since her day was ruined by the damn Thames. Throwing two more of the bombs, they flew at the wolf, who leapt upward at Elena, though was drug down by a shadow tendril. Slamming him into the ground with powerful force. Though it got up as soon as it was knocked down, sending a blast of fire at Malice, who leapt out of the way barely in time.

It seemed this guy would not go down without a fight. Though Elena knew that she couldn't take him down without the help of this hero. Damn did this day suck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) HYoynRj
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Gamma11
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Delta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) UMgpvDK
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Eta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by ghost November 23rd 2011, 4:43 pm

The monster danced around every one of the blasts. And Elena just hung around in the sky. Not looking very worried, yet showed a sign of disappointment as she threw the pumpkins. But the monster jumped at Elena, Todd flinched. His fist glowing a bright blue, and his sword seamed to pulse even more.

The creature was forced to the ground by some sort of tendril. Todd wondered who or what these things where. Then a fire blast erupted and the boy almost got hit. That set Galaxy off for a split moment, a moment long enough for him to make a rash decision. He jumped toward the spirit. Blade gleaming in front of him. Moving with great speed he would force the blade through it, expecting it to dodge, he would land then jump forward, leading with a downward slash and a few powerful energy blasts. Hoping one of them would hit, if not he was fully prepared to dodge. He seen some of what the creature could do.

She pulled the helpless teen personality off pretty well. Todd was fully prepared to fight for her. As he thought of her question he replied, "Well you don't seem like the average young lady."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 438
Location : Everywhere
Age : 29
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by Alpha November 29th 2011, 4:40 pm

This was going to be a difficult day indeed, but she was always ready in that case. Assassination was a daily occurence for her, so it was only natural." Very well, if you help me take this guy down, I might tell you what you want to know, but we have to avoid collateral damage." She said with a heavy sigh, truely unhappy with the lot she was given. With a deep sigh, she dismissed her summoned pumpkins. Lowering to the ground with a slow, diliberate pace with flaps of her wings. Drawing in power as the summon formed int he air, a young girl holding a blade of pure silver. Her eyes a light aqua marine that matched her hair. Swaying side to side as the shackles on her wrists, and ankles made noise accordingly. Tod had leapt forward though, slashing at the beast, as well as sending off a few blasts. Though each was met by a blast of fire, or dodged with great effort.

This was not going anywhere good at all. The wolf landed with a thud on the hard concrete, as its rider simply sat with a smug expression."This one is deadly indeed, but he lacks skill." He noted as the wolf breated a wall of fire that could melt even the concrete.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) HYoynRj
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Gamma11
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Delta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) UMgpvDK
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Eta10
The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) FTQ8GM0
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Age : 27
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested) Empty Re: The next piece(Invite only, PM if interested)

Post by ghost November 29th 2011, 6:07 pm

Todd sighed as he watched the beast dodge every attack. "Man, I'm losing my touch." The thought went through his head. Was he really? It has been a while sense his last encounter. But then the beasts comment pushed the thought a little too far for comfort. "Lacks skill...?" Todd looked to the ground for a moment, then began to chuckled as he focused on the first part of the spirits sentience. "At least I have power!" He yelled ready to give another wave of attacks, then noticed what had happened.

"Sorry, I was kinda focused on the... thing." Todd said, as he struggled to think of a clever name for the spirit. He then tried to think of what the young girl was talking about. The rage he was in seemed to fog his mind. Then it hit him, for some reason, the ladies voice lingered in his head as he brought what she said back to memory. "Might?" He questioned... "I guess that would have to do, and don't worry about damage." He replied. Collateral was not something Todd really thought of, but he would try his best to avoid possible injury to civilians, that was a 'give me' in his eye's.

Todd's attention was attracted to the sky once more as another young lady appeared. "What does she have up her sleeves?" He wondered...


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Characters:
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Status :
Online
Offline

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 438
Location : Everywhere
Age : 29
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum