The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Can I get a break?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Can I get a break?(open) I_vote_lcapCan I get a break?(open) I_voting_barCan I get a break?(open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Can I get a break?(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I get a break?(open) Empty Can I get a break?(open)

Post by Arcana November 6th 2011, 1:52 pm

The moon was a pale sickly white, well what moon shone in New York anyway. Though its light was lost on the lights of the city that never slept. Pure luminescence that permeated the night sky, even blocking out the great stars that dotted the heavens. Making the sky a black dome overhead, seeming almost endless. Sean sighed, enjoying the cold night air, as his breath came out in a transparent white cloud. That quickly faded away, as if it never was there.

It had been a while since he had been to New York, but it was nice to be home. He loved the big city, with all its big lights. His black, and white converse tapping against the sidewalk, in a melidous manner. Head swaying side to side, though it drew attention. Though who wouldn't look to the short punk swaying with headphones plugged deeply into his ears. Hair a black streaked with blonde seeming somewhat luminescent in the streetlight.

He wore a graphic tee with a large grinning skull on it, colors splattered on it. Jean tight, and faded blue with ripped up knees that seemed somewhat ragged. yet had a certain style to them. It worked for him anyway, so he thought. People didn't tell him differenlty, so it was all good. On his back was a thick black bag that held his favorite gear for hero work. Made himself, so they were pretty useful in a fight.

Sean looked down at the newspaper almost forgotten in his hand, another headline story about the great hero and his father Pain. As well as something minor about the weird party, though that had past a while ago. Now he was just getting by. Rent for the large apartment he had managed was beggining to take its toll, as well as his cellphone, and food. Though the alcohol was not a big help at all.

Considering he found it a necessity to get pissfaced drunk every night. Stumble back into his home with man in tow, and you can quess where that leads. Usually he woke up in their arms, but sometimes they were gone. Either way didn't affect him in the least. Alice usually was asleep by then, so that made things okay too. A convenience store was around the corner, which was a much needed relief.

Well it was more across a walk, and on a corner. Though that was close enough. Waiting for the signal, he walked across the walk, making his way through the door. Picking out a just a simple sprite, and a bag of chips. His stomach growling in need, as he quickly payed for it with a crinkled five. Lately he had been getting mysterious checks , about 1,000,000 a month. Which was no small amount when he thought about it.

Smiling and shrugging off the thoughts he moved to walk out. Though he heard a gunshot behind him, and a man pushing him away as he ran past. Mask over his head, which meant he had just witnessed a robbery."Just fucking brillant, can't a guy get a break?" Sean grumbled to himself, as he shoved the food in his back pack, and chased after him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Can I get a break?(open) Empty Re: Can I get a break?(open)

Post by Crime_Reaper November 23rd 2011, 4:30 am

Crime Reaper was watching from the rooftops, he was aiming at the perps leg with a sniper rifle. He didnt believe the man should die, but he should atleast be seriously injured as a warning. the Reaper then saw a strange man chasing the perp. Crime Reaper decided to attach the grappling hook attachment and swung to a closer building.

The Crime Reaper had made the swing across to another buidling, he quickly jumped down the fire escape, he then put on a pair of brass knuckles and punched the perp in the mouth, knocking him down.

Crime Reaper
"Petty crimes, pathetic."

Crime Reaper grabbed the purse and threw it back at the man who was chasing the perp before.

Crime Reaper
"I appreciate your concern citizen, now run along and return the womans purse. I have plans for this punk, I'm gonna show him what happens when you fuck around in my presence."

The Crime Reaper removed his weapon and began dragging the perp into a backalley, the perp then stabbed Crime Reaper in the stomach with a butcher knife and ran twoards Sean Collin.
Crime_Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 23rd 2011, 3:26 pm

"Who the hell are you callin citizen dumbass?" Sean muttered to himself, raising an eyebrow as the man appeared on the scene of his heroic act. He took it upon himself to run away, though the perp came running back this way in a matter of seconds. Though he was running at him with a bloody knife? Well this was no good at all. Hand shooting out, Sean grabbed his wrist, and gave it a painful twist. As the knife clattered to the ground, followed by a kick to his stomach, only causing him to fall on his face.'I suggest you stay down unless you want me to hold you down." Sean sad with an icy tone his in his voice. As if he would do worse if the guy tried to move. True he didn't care much about petty robberies, it was something he stopped on his spare time

Eyes looking for the hero that decided to try, and help with this. Though his methods were a little brutal for his taste. including the brass knuckle, which was murder on the dental. No one would want to be punched by one of those, hurt like hell."So I gotta help that guy? Damn people with their damn knives." Sean said irritably, hitting the guy in the neck where he assumed was a pressure point, and it was there. Rendering the guy unconscious, as he went to check up on the guy. Ready to administer emergency treatment if needed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 23rd 2011, 4:12 pm

Crime Reaper saw Sean running twoards him to administer medical attention, but he stood up and showed his wound to him. The wound began to close up rapidly, it turned into a scar, which soon vanished.

Crime Reaper
"One of the many perks of being a regenerator, ya get to freak people out haha.

The Crime Reaper covered his wound up

Crime Reaper
"Come with me, I have to ask you a few things.

Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow as the wound closed quickly, quite curious. So this guy could heal could he? What else he could do, Sean was curious about as well. Though he asked him to come with? No way was he going with a guy he had just met because he was asked to. That was stupid, if not idiotic."Give me one good reason why I should go with you, and I mean a good one. Not because you told me to." Sean demanded simply Mind scanning for all the nearby water around, there was a small sapling nearby with probably enough water to support a fight if need be. All he had to do now was wait for a reaction.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm

Crime Reaper had a slightly frustrated look on his face. As if he thought his words were good enough to get Sean to follow him into the creepy alleyway.

Crime Reaper
"Ugh, I forgot people done exactly feel comfortable following a masked man with firearms, West tell the man.

Agent West (The Crime Reapers boss) began to communicate telepathically with Sean Collin.

Agent West
"Hello Sean, Im sorry about my associate, he isnt exactly the social type. Anyway the reason he asked you to come with him was because I am around the corner, I have something to discuss with you, I take it you wish to fight crime in this city, am I correct?"
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top