The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Project War (complete) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Project War (complete) I_vote_lcapProject War (complete) I_voting_barProject War (complete) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project War (complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project War (complete) Empty Project War (complete)

Post by Kid Max October 26th 2011, 1:28 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Project War
Title: War Incarnate, The Lean Mean Fighting Machine
Alignment: Villian
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown, cut in a fade with a few inches on top
Eyes: Greyish blue
Height: 6’ 8
Weight: 500 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Civilian Clothing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uniform
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personality: It is said that some men are born with a knack for violence, and War is a living proof of that phrase. Ronnie is good at what he does, and he knows it. Cocky, arrogant but regal almost at the same time, he has the aura of a powerful fighter about him. He enjoys a good joke, but is quick to anger. Finally, Ronnie is also extremely vain, working out for hours and flexing his muscles. The only loyalty he has seems to be to Project Perfection, and it is fierce.

War is a very primal man, carrying it as far as seeming to rage in on the battlefield. He fights to prove he is the best, everyone’s superior in the field of violence and pain. However his rage seems very controlled when he fights, almost as if it comes a physical outlet for some hidden love. War will so no mercy when on the field, and god help any that defeat him, for he will take it as a personal vendetta…

History:You know the type. The jerk in highschool who seemed to have it all? The atheltic ability, the girls, the rich parents and was the biggest douche on the planet? Well lets just say that Ronnie Stan was definately the perfect example of it, but far worse.

Born into a wealthy military family, Ronnie came out of the womb causing pain to those around him, his mother dying from complications with the birth. As a child, he would break toys and abuse the family pet. His father thought that it was good warrior instinct at the time, something that future generations may soon come to regret.

In school, Ronnie was bigger then most of the kids and used his muscle to push them around. This continued from elementary all the way to high school and college. However with age his violence only seemed to increase in intensity. Sports didn't help calm his urges and it seemed like a weekly baises he was getting arrested for assualt of some kind. Luckily for him, his father's high connections got him out of most of the trouble and allowed him to finally be commissioned an officer in the army after college.

In the army he excelled in all physical aspects of his infantry training. Tactics came easy to him and his ruthless nature lead him down the path of black ops. For ten years Ronnie completed dangerous missions after dangerous missions, pushing the boundaries of ethical, even by black ops standards, warfare. His father, pulling one last favor, was able to work a deal. Leave the service, or face war crimes. Ronnie took the easy way out.

Now alone and jobless, Ronnie looked for ways to release the urges of combat out on to the world. Soon however, after another bar fight where he left possible dead, he was contracted by Project Perfection. Coming to the meeting point, they quickly snatched him and brought them to their facility. Ronnie was briefed that there was a new war coming to the homefront, one that needed ruthless and deadly warriors like himself. However he needed to be altered, made only a "little" better to fight if Ronnie wanted to join of course.

It wasn't a second that went by before Ronnie was signing his life away, all he cared for was the fight. From there Project Perfection began their alterations and training. They were painful, but they made him stronger, harder, deadlier. Of course all the combat training came natural to Ronnie, making his superiors call him "Project War." Months of training and mind tactics to hone his killer instinct had passed, with War almost ready for completion. All Project Perfection has to do is test their newest weapon...

Powers:
Superhuman Strength: Project War processes superhuman strength being capable of lifting close to 50 tons.

Peak Human Speed: Despite his large size, War can run as fast as any Olympic athlete getting close to almost 30 miles an hour.
Superhuman Stamina: War’s musculature produces almost no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, his body possesses almost limitless physical stamina in all activities.

Superhumanly Dense Tissue: War’s skin, muscle, and bone tissue has roughly 3 times the density of the same tissue in the body of a human. This contributes, at least somewhat, to War’s superhuman strength and his weight.

Superhuman Durability: The tissues of War’s body are considerably harder and more resistant to physical injury than the body of a human being. War is capable of withstanding great impact forces, exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures, falls from great heights, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining serious injury. He takes full advantage of his great durability by performing many actions that would normally kill a human being, going as far as Kamikaze feats such as even lighting himself on fire and charging against his opponents as a living fireball.

Superhuman Reflexes: Due to his training and almost natural ability for fighting, War’s agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human warrior.

Master Combatant: War is a master of a variety of hand-to-hand combat skills, making War a master of most human weapons ranging from clubs to firearms and explosives. Well versed in military tactics, torture, combat engineering, and War is one of the most talented and ruthless warriors that has ever fought.

Expert Marksman: He is extremely accurate in throwing projectiles and sharpshooting.

Interrogation Expert: War seems to have been blessed (or cursed) with a natural affinity to cause others pain and is well versed in various interrogation methods including torture.

Power Grid:
STR: 5
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 2
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Black and white

Character Image/Description:

Roleplay Sample:
Kid Max

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Project War (complete) Empty Re: Project War (complete)

Post by Super Cutie October 28th 2011, 5:30 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down