The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_vote_lcapAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_voting_barAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_vote_lcapAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_voting_barAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Empty Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app))

Post by Arcana October 7th 2011, 7:21 pm

Quest name

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed.

I n f o r m a t i o n

Reason for this quest: An ancient clan of witches that claim to predate time has set their sights upon the young hero Sean Collin. They claim to have a grudge against his mother Elena Marie, and want to use him to get to her one way, or the other. So they plan to use any means at their disposal to get to him. Even if it means hurting him greatly, though they want to avoid that if at all possible. They are said to be lead by a powerful necromancer, though that much is not known. They have spirits at their command, as well as other denizens of the dark.

Explanation of quest

Basically, you should:
  • Task 1 To either help Sean with the creatures trying to capture him, or help the witches in capturing him.
  • Task 2 If helping him, hunt down the witch informant, and force info out of him. If not, your mission will remain constant at trying to capture him.
  • Task 3 Look for the safe house of the coven.

Other Information

D i f f i c u l t y

Legendary hopefully >>> 5,000

R e w a r d s
  • Reward 1 500 words= 1XP

M i s c e l l a n e o u s
Miscellaneous information
Betrayl is possible if you work for the witches.
This quest is to take place over 2 topics.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on October 7th 2011, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Empty Re: Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app))

Post by Mockingbird October 7th 2011, 7:27 pm

I'll help Sean

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Empty Re: Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app))

Post by The Ranger October 7th 2011, 7:41 pm

Sounds cool, count in The Ranger

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 7th 2011, 8:06 pm

If The Autumn Knight gets accpeted he would be perfect for this. ^_^

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Midas2Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2011, 8:51 pm

Sachin will help Sean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 7th 2011, 8:53 pm

Okay, enough people, will post up the topic once the quest is accepted.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Baaqir October 7th 2011, 9:04 pm

Well since no one else is helping the witches, I guess I'll play the bad guy. Hahahaa

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Baaqir-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-Miss Midas-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-The Autumn Knight-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Cold_fire_by_gate_to_nowhereAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Midas2Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) AutumnKnight
Baaqir
Baaqir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbert Jackson October 7th 2011, 9:53 pm

Approved.

Ancient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) WilbertAncient Bonds, and debts unpayed((Quest app)) Image
Wilbert Jackson
Wilbert Jackson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top