The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only)

Post by Arcana October 4th 2011, 4:43 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow at her expression, but didn't protest. Though the look in his eyes said it all, he was somewhat hurt. His own sister was treating him like that? Though it might've been her just having a mood, or maybe it was something important? Whatever it was, he wanted to know. Afterall, what brother didn't care for his sister? So he decided to stay a respectable, yet inconspicuous distance to listen in. Blending as best as possible in with the crowd when he could to catch bits of their imformation. When that grew boring, rather quickly, he went for a quick cup of coffee. Sipping lightly on a thickly blended frappuchino, generously topped with whipped cream. FIlled nicely with chocolate, and caramel to his liking. As he looked at the two from afar, siping somewhat disapointed in this whole matter. Why couldn't she trust him with the information as well?

"Maybe she just doesn't like you?" The voice offered, having been oddly dormant, yet coming back as if it was never gone. Though Sean tried to ignore its taunts, even if they felt true."Come on, she brushed you off like a pest. Doesn't that mean anything?"

"Maybe shes just angry at something." Sean mentally replied, with a scowl on his brows. Drink now half empty, as he thought over what to do. When she started yelling, which he considered a good enough time to wander. With a brisk pace, he walked over to the two. Replying any stare that was hostile with a glance that could kill.

"Woah, you're yelling kinda loud. Can hear you from across the street sis, and believe me. People are talking. They think you're arguing with your boyfriend or something." Sean said, stating simply with an undertone of teasing. Raising an eyebrow at the two, as he prepared for any negative reactions. Though his face was a pleasent smirk. Still sucking lightly on his drink.

Last edited by Sean Collin on November 29th 2011, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only)

Post by Ember_Fangs October 5th 2011, 3:15 am

Scarletta didn't exactly want to think about what if it was Chaos. She gently put a hand on her stomach where the scar was still vivid under her top in a long silvery line and she sighed. She'd got a tattoo over her old scar to cover it up, make it something beautiful, but Chaos's mark was something dark and twisted and she didn't want it tattooed over to remind her every day of what had happened to her, the silvery scar which was nearly invisible was enough, hopefully it'd be gone entirely soon as Pain seemed to get mad at the very idea she had it. With a shake of her blonde curls she then pinched the bridge of her nose. What would she do if Chaos was alive?

"Don't exactly want to meet him if that's what you man Becca..." she mumbled lightly. Chaos was someone she could live without in her life but Becca seemed attached to him in some sick weird say. She actually felt sick after the last comment and was tempted to grab the phone and hurl abuse down it. He really wasn't good with women.
"Okay... I'm glad I didn't eat anything now," she muttered and chucked the chocolate to some birds who hungrily ate it. She wasn't really in the mood for food, even the drink was sitting oddly in her stomach as if it might come up any moment. The again, she'd been feeling sick a lot lately, maybe she was coming down with something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku October 5th 2011, 9:53 am

Chaos chuckled in amusement at her response to him calling her a carrot and then a marshmallow. Her response was just so amusing to him. He swore he could hear another voice with Paine's but it was probably him just hearing things. What was important was Paine, in his eyes and nothing else mattered right now. After all, Paine was very special to him, kind of like the daughter he never had but always wanted. He always wanted a daughter and even a son but he never had, unlike that lucky bastard Pain. She asked him a series of questions and he chuckled in amusement, easily being able to answer her. "Why, my divine little chocolate bar, your favorite food is Chinese Food, you don't have a middle name, your favorite color is green and you left your mother at the age of 16. Give me something harder, like if you have one of those cute little beauty marks on either of your buttcheeks. I would love to answer those kinds of personal questions my cute little cumquat" he said, continuing to calling her nicknames concerning a type of food. He got so much amusement out of calling her such stupid things.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 5th 2011, 5:14 pm

Paine looked at Scarletta, watching her face. Those angelic features were mimicking a form of sea-sickness. Paine did admit, she felt bad for even letting Scarletta hear him. She took the phone off of speaker and reached, pressing her hand to Scarletta's shoulder. The touch was gentle, but Paine's anger was still eminent. Her eyes flicked up when Chaos answered her question and then went on to tease her again with a food-name. She gritted her teeth and saw Sean walking back into view. This day was getting weirder and weirder. She scoffed and stood up, answering Sean instead of Chaos. "So what if I'm fucking yelling?!" She took her hand away from Scar's shoulder, so she wouldn't squeeze her into a crushed clavicle and scapula. She shook her head and sighed, nearly defeated with todays fucked up events. "Trust me, this doucher on the phone is not my boyfriend. I don't have one, and I'm fucking glad I don't." Paine growled lightly and then turned her attention back to the phone. "Look, if you're really alive, you should come meet me. Somewhere, somehow. You know how to send stupid text messages right? Text me the address of the place you'd like to meet and I'll be there." Paine had no idea if she was falling into some fucked up trap or if she was really going to meet with Chaos. She felt bad that she'd even arrange such a thing with Scarletta and Sean, her family, sitting right there in front of her. She took one last second to say 'Seeyah' into the phone before snapping it shut.

She turned the cellular to silent and slipped it into her pocket. Finally noticing the chocolate bar half sitting on her lap, she picked it up and shoved the whole thing in her mouth and chewed vigorously. She swallowed and then took a swig of her cold coffee. She looked at Scar and sighed again, then to Sean. She pointed to Sean and barked an order, "Sit, bro." She was going to now spill some apologies, directing most of it to Scarletta. She didn't want old memories to surface. Paine flashed back to the day on the battlefield. Chaos vs. Pain then Pain vs. Paine. Paine remembered how demanding Scarletta was to fight Paine. That woman, this woman.. she was tough. She smiled to herself and then relaxed for a minute, enjoying some silence.

Paine then looked up from her coffee and stared straight ahead, her cerulean hues icing over. "How could a father love his daughter when she's a daughter like me?" She left the question open to both Sean and Scarletta, but mostly Scar. Paine was processing the answers that she was gonna get; "Because you're family!" That was mostly a Sean category, despite his gloomy-as-all-hell mood. Scarletta still looked sickly, but Paine was sure she'd say something like, "Well, he is your dad, darling. You're father really does love you; you can see it in his eyes, feel it in his touch, and hear it in his voice." Paine leaned against the left chain of her swing, farthest away from Scar and Sean. She just wanted some ideas, opinions.. some answers. They were so hard to get when the past rose up so suddenly from the depths of hell to wrap back around of Paine.. just when she thought she had escaped them.

Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 Vywjf8
Acrimony At It's Finest (Invite Only) - Page 2 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 5th 2011, 5:40 pm

The sound of her snapping at him was like a blow to his stomach. Leaving him nearly breathless, as if she had struck him. Though he didn't let his face betray how he felt. Keeping the pokerface in as much of a good condition that he could. Whoever that was on the phone meant something to her, and that he was just being a ....prick. Even just the thought of the word was like salt like on an open wound. Burning his gut as if he swallowed a match. He really didn't know what to say to her, or for her about what was happening. He felt absolutly lost, and useless. Something was bothering his sister, and he was so unable to help her at all. Nervoulsy he sipped on the drink in his hand, sweat slowly forming on his brow. Though he had to keep that composure that helped him so well.

With the barked order, Sean sat down. Twiddling his fingers, though he almost had the wall of self control collapse. To reveal the mess he truely was. That he had nothing under control. Under it all, Sean was just confused, though he desperately wanted to think otherwise. Then there was the question that made him ask the same. How could a father like The great hero Pain love a vile murdering thief like him? No, he was a disgrace, and that was it. With a sigh he prepared an answer to her question, while trying to hide the conflict. Face growing kinda pale as he opened his mouth to speak, though quietly.

"He hates you, you know that right? Pain I mean." The voice said mockingly. He didn't doubt that, even if the voice was lying.

"I may not be able to claim to know Pain, or how he feels. Though I heavily doubt he could hate you. When I first met him, I thought no person could be as tough as he acted. So its my assumption that he isn't as much as a hard ass as he puts off. You're not that bad of a person either, i'm sure hes proud to call you his daughter Becca." Sean said, trying to keep his voice from shaking. As he gave off a weak smirk, wiping away a drop of sweat from his forehead, as he finished off his drink.

Last edited by Sean Collin on November 29th 2011, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 6th 2011, 3:16 am

Scarletta really didn't want to be reminded of Chaos at that time and was thankful that Becca had taken it off of speaker but the demonic voice which she'd heard had made her feel ill. Physically ill in a way she had discarded the coffee half drunk and her angelic blood and gone cold, meaning her skin had lost it's golden-like glow which often surrounded her when she was happy. Demons awoke something deep in her core from a long time ago. Her eyes had slipped closed before she could stop them and she was back in that room.

Drip...
Drip....
Drip.....

Footsteps. Closer, closer. Breathing faster. Burning feeling over her skin. Trying to find a source of light. Door opened, blinding light. Pain at the back of her head as she tried to move. Cold iron clamps round her wrist, waist and ankles. A soothing touch which made her sick.
"Don't worry Angel, I'm here. My Angel..." bright green eye facade didn't work. She could see the demon's soul -

Scar snapped back to reality and let out a hurried breath, her cheeks flushed. She really needed help with these dreams, this was getting stupid now. Putting a hand on her forehead she realized her skin had gone extremely pale. Shaking herself she looked down at her hands which she clenched into fists.
"Becca he really does love you, he told you at the hospital and when we first met. He just doesn't know how to do something about it, he doesn't know how to be a father," she spoke softly, not meeting either of their eyes encase they saw the ghost of her past.
"You two are more alike than either of you know," she lifted her shoulders half heartedly. "Darlin' you know I'll keep saying it but maybe you two should do something, father daughter bonding?"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku November 26th 2011, 11:05 pm

Chaos grinned to himself and cackled merrily, giving himself what other people would call 'asspats' or congratulations and blind agreement over his job well done. Believing he had done his duty when he had convinced Paine that he was the real, awesomesauce deal, he did a little happy dance that was similar to the leg grab. After all, Paine was a smoking hot little wench and when she asked him to text the place where they were supposed to meet, he figured he might be getting some awesome surprise, happy sex from her, not realizing he was temporarily suffering from a case of unrealistic expectations. He looked at his surroundings and noticed a coffee shop at the corner of the street. He looked at the address of it and typed in the location before putting his cellphone away, dropping it into a pocket that he formed from his flesh before depositing it into wherever it was supposed to go. He rambled to himself about how much of an awesome job he did and then moved about his daily business, ignoring the strange and questioning looks thrown at him by the ordinary people that though him to be insane.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top