The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_voting_barA beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_voting_barA beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 Empty Re: A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?)

Post by Alpha September 29th 2011, 5:04 pm

"Heroes are always so unreasonable." She muttered disappointed, as the arrow was already coming at her, though she had enough time to move to the side to narrowly avoid the attack. True she was not the best in a fight, but with that distance he gave her leeway. Though the second was something harder to dodge. She was not sure what his weapons could do, but these would not prove to be safe. With a sigh, she slammed her foot full force into the ground. A chunk of ground jutting up, as she sent it forward into the arrow. Followed by a loud bang that was deafening. Though she was safe from the brunt of the explosion, though a few bits of shrapnel hit her skin. Stinging as it hit her.

She snarled as her eyes narrowed on her prey."Nice one Mister Ranger, I actually felt that one, Though I suggest you try a different approach." She smirked, looking to her side at a large car. Whispering into her communicator."Get rid of any witnesses, and I want all surveillance camera footage in the area wiped. No one is to know of my fight, and make sure all traffic is diverted from this area." She silently ordered, as she focused on the fight. Red lips curling into an ugly smile that showed a sort of malevolence. As she prepared to showcase her pure power. With a fluid motion she acted with all the speed she could muster.

Wrenching the car from the ground with little protest. Quickly moving into a toss at the Ranger with full force, all to try and crush the Ranger. The massive blur of blue sailed with a sort of finesse, as the mercs gave a look of awe before performing her request. Going around to clean up the street of any witnesses, with silenced pistols. Leader wiping the surveillance clean of any evidence before shutting down the cameras. Elena was making sure she could not have the company ripped from her grasp.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 Empty Re: A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?)

Post by The Ranger September 29th 2011, 5:28 pm

The Ranger ignores her comment watching as she escapes both arrows muttering softly to himself notching another exsplosive arrow. He waits for her to make a move, blinking as she throws the car bemused at the display of her strength simply dives to the side firing off the arrow at her. After it is fired he makes a half wave and disappears turning invisible, he sprints off right behind Elena making no noise as he goes. He looks for the weakest spot in her back pulling out his dagger, once he finds it he smirks and jabs the dragon tooth shaped dagger at her back in two quick thrusts. Once that is done he does two back flips to get at a farther distance from her coming to a stop he twirls out two of his mini flamethrowers, ready to get this show on the road he turns visible as he pulls the triggers the streams of fire flowing out at Elena ready to engulf her in flames, for now at least.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 29th 2011, 5:53 pm

The man dodged her attack quite easily, and that was expected. The arrow came, and she managed to barely dodge it. Though his invisibility was an annoyance that she despised. her undead eyes glared around her, but she never saw the cruel blades coming. Scarlet red lines coming down her back, burning like fire. She screamed in pain as the blood flowed. Though she was not even close to finished with the agony, as the flames coated her body. They were a burning like she had never felt before. Tears filled her eyes, as the threatened to flow over. This man would pay for his actions, as she fell to the ground, rolling. Flames slowly being quenched, luckily leaving her hair alone.

Though her clothes were ruined, leaving only her burnt up shirt that barely covered her chest, and fragmented pants. Cheeks somewhat red with the tears of pain. She hissed through her teeth, fist's clenching. Eyes narrowing where she thought the Ranger was, as she brought both hands together. A shockwave rippling out infront of her, with an explosive sound. It cracked the ground, and was packed with all the power she could give it. This man would pay for his foolishness. Pay for the pain he had inflicted on her, twice over.

Last edited by Elena Marie on September 30th 2011, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 29th 2011, 6:13 pm

The Ranger watches as she falls to the ground ingulfed in flames, he puts up his flamethrowers groaning in the belief that he has gone to far with them. Only to then see her clap her hands together in the maner Prodigy did himself, he groans sprinting off to the side trying to ignore the innitial shock only to trip up on one of the cracks getting sent back a bit and landing on his face. He stands up rubbing his head muttering to himself as he pulls out a net arrow aiming it at her, quickly firing it off as the net flings open to ensnare the Crimson Witch, allowing him to be able to go over and take her to jail. Or, so he hopes at least.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 29th 2011, 6:26 pm

The net wrapped around her body, a current coursing through it into her. Yet it didn't have the least effect on her, more like a tickle. She smirked, as she tore through ti with relative ease. As the fibers fell away around her feet. Like the fibers of a cacoon after a butterfly emerges from it. SHe could feel the cuts on her back closing, as the minor first degree burns began to fade away. Though nothing could stop the rage that boiled within her."Form tactical line #12" She hised into her earpeice. As the mercs moved in a rushed pace, some still keeping watch over the place. Keeping any unwanted from coming in, though attention would msot likely be drawn soon. With about 30 members of the group diverted to Elena, the plan was ready.

"Elena, we are ready" The voice on her line cracked to life.With a smirk she encroached upon the Ranger. The mercs had taken position, ready like a trap upon it's prey. Her smile had turned savage, yet still held its beauty.

"I've had fun playing around hero, but no time anymore." The men moved form their positions, with guns at the ready. As the elader stayed a safe distance, and out of sight. He had a plan in mind, and if the Ranger moved to quickly, he would find out about it.

"Don't let him move an inch, or you fire." He transmitted, as they nodded.

"Now, will you reconsider my offer?"

A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 29th 2011, 6:40 pm

The Ranger watches as she tears through the net with ease, standing up and saying something into an ear piece or mic. He then notices the heavily armed men move into positions surrounding them into the ally way, like a horde of zombies or swarm of bee's they are everywhere. He groans realizing the jam he's gotten himself into, running the idea's of what is needed to do to get out of it through his head, unsure if anything at all will work. He could go invisible that's for sure, but the mercinaries would simply spray fire and he would more than likely be hit by the lucky bullets even with his speed and reflexes. He groans and shrugs turning invisible and sprinting to the wall then climbing up it as fast as he can using all his speed, he reaches the top because they didn't know where he was. Once at the top he stealthily walks over to the two men closest to him and as onlooks away from the other he flicks him in the ear; doing this to every other one. He smirks watching as the fight between the two breaks out and the oncoming chaos sure to come as he sprints away from them making no noise as he goes trying to find the guy who brought him to Elena, letting the goons finish themselves off.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 29th 2011, 6:48 pm

"What the hell do you people think you're doing? Stop your fighting now, the man has the ability to turn invisible." He was only guessing, but from the string of curses from Elena, that made the most sense. With a sigh he reclined in the coffee shop, spouting more commands, to don the specially made goggles. They were made to deal with difficult foes like this, and Elena had made sure at least 1 out of every 2 got a pair. She had thought ahead about what the Ranger could do, and this was the product. As the people placed the goggles on, they saw him. Well his heat signature, which was good enough. With smirks the 15 aimed guns at him, while the others aimed at the same position.

Elena was rather happy at the luck."Fire." She said icily, and they did.

Last edited by Elena Marie on September 30th 2011, 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 29th 2011, 8:51 pm

((bish xD))

The Ranger's eyes widden in surprise as they start to fire their guns at him hearing the shots come at him. He curses and waits till they have to reload loading three net arrows firing them off at the closest gunslingers ensnaring them in the electric nets, then three tranque arrows at the next three, watching as they go down and under from the liquid coarsing through their bloodstream. He turns visible diving behind a garbage can full of garbage muttering to himself. "I can take six out like every five minutes, but that's it." Oh, sure he'd be able to do it of course but there is the fact that they could send in people with tactical knives to take him out. He groans loading three more tranqu arrows and firing them off as the targets strike true he quickly ducks down again to dodge the bullets. 'Man, I seriously need some help here...' He thinks to himself sighing softly waiting for the next wave of action or bullets to come.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 29th 2011, 11:16 pm

Removed by user.

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on October 2nd 2011, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 1st 2011, 10:51 pm

Steven sat reclined in a large black leather chair in the Phantoms lair. He’s eyes examined the many surveillance cameras scattered around Chicago. It was an early Sunday morning, and so far everything with calm. That was until something began trying to interfere with some of the spy cams. Though, it wasn’t nearly powerful enough to shut the Phantoms tech off; it actually only helped them. Steven quickly tracked down all the interference and noticed that it was forming a circle around a single area. Down town Chicago; near his favorite coffee shop. Skiba adjusted his cameras to get a better view on the area, and saw a well known hero; The Ranger, standing outside the shop, aiming his bow at someone. The Ranger was a younger hero, but his heroics didn’t go unnoticed by the Phantoms. Steven had watched his performances at Sear’s Tower, and even some of his less noticeable acts in Atlanta. He was a good hero, and no matter what trouble he had gotten himself into; Arrow felt he it was time to meet the Ranger face to face, rather then trough a camera.

Within seconds a face he hadn’t seen in quite some time exited the coffee shop. The Crimson Witch, Elena Collins. One of the only people to ever escapee from G.U.N. prison. Not that she didn’t have help, but it still annoyed the The Black Arrow that she escaped on his watch. But now it was time to atone for his mistakes. Steven stood up from his chair, and walked over to a blank wall. Pressing his hand up against a hidden button, the wall split in two, revealing a dimly lit room filled with various gadgets and tech. Steven walked up to a glass tank. Inside rested The Black Arrows costume on a manikin. After suiting up, Arrow moved over to a table that his bow and quiver lay on. He through the quiver around his left shoulder, and the bow around his right. He then clipped on his utility belt, and walked to the end of the room. Pressing another button, the walls split open just as before, but this time the room on the other side was a garage. The Black Mobile, and other Phantom vehicles were lined up, and in the very back there was a smaller vehicle covered by a sheet. The Black Arrow approached the vehicle and pulled the cover off, revealing the one and only ‘Red Scarlet’. It was a highly equipped motorcycle that he used to go on solo missions. The top opened up, and Arrow jumped inside. Then as he started up the bike, the garage door opened up. Red Scarlet quickly dashed forward out of the garage and landed in an abandoned Ware house owned by William G. Daniels. He drove through the back door, which led him to an ally way where he could get onto the streets without leaving a trail back to the warehouse. He soared through streets to get to down town Chicago, and in no time would make it to his destination.

Red Scarlet came to a screeching halt as Arrow noticed a barricade around the coffee shop. Before being noticed, Red Scarlet turned into another ally way, hidden away from Elena and her goons. Arrow quickly got out, and looked up at the large building beside him. ”An eagle-eye view of the situation would be the best way to get the information I need.” Arrow said to himself and he jumped up and began to climb up the building. When he got to the top he leaned off the edge, and noticed Ranger stuck in the back of a ally, pinned down by gunfire. He was able to pick a few of them off, but the fire kept coming. Arrow quickly pulled his shoulder from around his shoulder, and aimed several arrows. One Toxin Arrow pointed towards the opening of the ally, so that Ranger could get a break from the fire, and three standard arrows pointed towards the thugs standing closest to the ally. He separated each arrow with a different finger to make sure that they reached their destination, and then he pulled the string back, and let go. After the arrows hit, they were still six mercenaries around the coffee shop, but that wasn’t even close to what The Black Arrow could handle. Arrow then jumped off the edge of the building and using his cape, he soared to the opening of the ally; just ahead of the smoke cloud formed by his Toxin Arrow. The Black Arrow quickly got to his feet and faced Elena, and the remaining thugs. ”Elena… It’s been awhile. You’re looking as despicable as always.” Arrow then glared fiercely at the mercenaries. ”You can try and shoot me, but I highly doubt it would end in your favor. So you might as well sit on the side lines through this part.” Arrow said with a sly smirk on his face, as he held his arrow in front of him. He then looked back at Elena. ”Now Elena, you should know it’s foolish to come to my city and pull this shit. You must have really liked that cage, huh?”

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 1st 2011, 11:34 pm

A familar face appeared before her that stirred nostalgic memories. Lips spreading into a bemused smile as the man spoke. It had been a while since they last meet, and it was at a different time."We don't see each other in a while, and thats how you talk to me. I'm hurt." She said with mock sadness, as she laughed mentally. He had walked into her plan. She expected someone to appear, and him coming was just great luck. Body tensing as she waited, her hired help backing away from the hero. Though the voice barked at them through their ear peices.

"Lady Elena has sure gone down on the quality of her help." A femal voice said behind the man in the coffee shop.

"How did you get past my men?"

"They may be men, but they cried like children" With a smug expression she walked out into the street, eyes narrowing on The Black Arrow. The Chicago air reaching her nose pleasently. She was disapointed by Elena choosing basic thugs to do the work of true masters, and Theresa was greatly saddened.

"I thought we were on a vacation." Phil questioned, stepping next to her.

"Chicago was our vacation, but now we got dragged into this, just like her."

"Stand down, I repeat, stand down." He ordered to his troops, as they backed away from the Ranger's position/ Noticing a shirtless man with white hair, and black eyes following the two. They were ready to cause chaos, and help the person they were employed by. Even on their vacation, mostly because Malice was compelled to do so. Granted Phil didn't even want to do that, Huntress had ways to convince people.

Murky eyes found the team that had assembled for her, as she smirked."If you have a problem with the shit i've caused. Why don't you try to put me back in the cage, maybe in some handcuffs. Like you like it." She teased, taking a stance to ready herself.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger October 2nd 2011, 6:45 am

((xD so their back now are they? And my god your posts make mine look lso tiny)

The Ranger notices the archer in black show up and blinks realizing who it is, the Black Arrow, one of the Phantoms. To be honest his favorite Phantom because Arrow is another archer like himself.He smirks and laughs at the turn of hands now in their favor as he quickly takes out six more of the mercinaries with his net arrows. The Ranger then sees something else that sends a spark to his eyes as the mercenaries back off, grabbing an exploding arrow and quicklu notching it from his position behind the dumpster he dives to the side and fires it off right in between huntress and phillip. "Long time no see Phillip, ready for round two Huntress?" He asks smirking slightly as he fires off a fire arrow at the two with expert aim and skill which only a few can match, and maybe one whom is helping him, can beat. Noticing the white haired man following the two Ranger raises an eyebrow confused as to who the man is, having never seen this one before not sure if he is just another mercinary or if he was one of Elena's super powerd villain like Huntress and Phillip. Though with his size and build there is no way this man isn't super powerd, he has to at least have super human strength. The Ranger thinks about going invisible or not then remembers that with The Huntress' little heightend senses it would be a mute point, as well as the fact that at least one of the mercinaries still has those blasted infa-red goggles. So there goes his biggest upper hand in this fight, he'll have to resort to his brain, skill, and speed alone in this fight.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 2nd 2011, 10:26 am

((Don't worry about it, you're posts are fine Spidey))

The Black Arrow scoffed at Elena’s comment; her humor hadn’t changed one bit since the last time they met. ”Were you expecting a hug?” Arrow mocked back, still smirking. And that smirk only grew larger when even more familiar faces showed up. The first one to step out of the shop was Huntress; followed by Phil, and then it was the familiar of the all. Malice, the one Arrow squared off against back in L.A. all those months ago. ”Hm, look at that. The gang’s all here.” The Black Arrow said calm and relaxed as he observed the new situation. Clearly he was out numbered even with The Ranger watching his back, but it wasn’t the first time he was put up against unfair odds. Heroes always got dealt the bad hand. ”Don't you worry, I’ll see too it that, that happens.” The Black Arrow responded to Elena, then looked over to his side to see The Ranger. With the gunfire stopped, Ranger was able to come out from cover. Now, they had to think of their next move. ”Ranger...Not going to lie, we’ve got ourselves into quite a situation here. But keep focused; if we work together we can win this. When out numbered you have to keep a leveled head, and think a hundred steps ahead. So think of this as a game of chess, and we’re down two knights and a bishop. Now we have to play defensively until we even the score. Got it?” The Black Arrow nodded his head at The Ranger, then he returned his attention to Elena and her squad, and pulled out two arrows. One freezing arrow and one toxin arrow. He placed the two arrows in his bow, and separated them with his middle finger. Then, Arrow signaled Ranger to do the same, but with his own unique arrows. Now, they just had to hold their ground, and wait and see who dared to make the first move.

Last edited by The Black Arrow on October 2nd 2011, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gadgets,
A beautiful Sunday morning after church(Closed ask to join xD can I get some Phantom attention?) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 2nd 2011, 1:47 pm

"Of course not." She smirked amused, as her arms crossed over her chest. He hadn't changed much from their last meeting, though this time she wasn't in a cell. This time the fight was on her terms, and she wouldn't be made a fool of now.Her eys darted over to Ranger, smirking at the arrival of her most trusted pawns."Ranger, if i'm correct, that young man over there, killed your parents. Don't you want revenge? Make him pay for robbing you of your parents." She said motioning to Phil, with a dark expression across her face. She was just goading the man, wanting to make him break that formation they had.

The first arrow had missed them, more of a warning shot, though the next was aimed well. Still it was stopped, met by a wall of shadow that caused most of it to be canceled out. A decent sized hole blown in the defense. "Weak" Malice spat, arms crossed proudly across his chest. As his cold black eyes looked over the two, all just annoyances to him. Especially the one in black.

"I suggest we take a slow approach to this. Huntress turned to the mercenary leader." Are your men armed with grenades?" He nodded at that."Have them throw all their explosives at once." His eyes widened from that order.

"What about her?" He asked with an incredulous expression.

"She can handle a few weak explosives." She smirked, as the man unwillingly gave the order. All the concious mercs, which were about 6 pulled the three grenades from their belts. Quickly followoing orders as they threw all of them in the direction of the Arrow, and Ranger. Elena smirked as she simply stood, knowing that they would not do any real damage to her. Them on the other hand, were a different story.

"Once they move, Phil you go after The Ranger, and me, and Malice will take the arrow boy." Huntress spoke, as they tensed. Ready when the explosives went off. If they broke ranks, Phil would charge Ranger, and the other two would take on The Black Arrow.

Last edited by Elena Marie on October 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger October 2nd 2011, 2:13 pm

The Ranger listens to what Arrow says arming his compound bow with two tranquilizer arrows knowing that two will be enough to take down phillip. He hears what Elena says trying not to let it get under his skin muttering something along the lines of 'shut up' under his breath. He hears the order of the grenades than huntress sending phill at him if he moves, The Ranger spins to face the mercinaries while he switches the tranq arrows for two net arrows firing them off at the grenades. Which catch nine of the eighteen grenades, the other net getting blown off course and ensnares two of the mercinaries knocking their numbers down to four, in the net flying them into a wall where the grenades blow up at a safe distance away, his expression never changing during the entire thing. "Arrow you watch out!" He yells seeing the grenades go twoards the Phantom and they are too close for him to stop with one of his electric net arrows. After that is done he grabs an exploding arrow and notches it, turning to face phillip. "Ready to go phillip? I've gotten
faster sense we last met, think you can keep up?" He asks trying to
reverse the tactics and get underneath the man's skin, to get him to rush at him as he keeps the c7 arrow trained at his chest ready to release it if given the chance

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 4th 2011, 1:05 pm

While The Black Arrow waited for Elena to make the first move, The Ranger made his. He shot his arrow directly between Huntress and Phil, and if the arrow would have hit it would have caused the two to separate, which was exactly what they wanted, but Malice created a wall of shadow that dampened the blow enough to no longer effect a superhuman. There was a short pause then, as Huntress called out an order to the head of the mercs. Luckily the two heroes were close enough to hear her order and prepare. As the order was sent out, several of the hired mercenaries pulled the pin out on their grenades. During this time The Black Arrow swapped out the toxin arrow on his bow for another frozen arrow. He wasn’t about to let six grenades go off in the streets of Chicago, so his only option was to freeze them. If he could hit all of the grenades with one of his freezing gadgets, the surrounding ice would be enough to contain the explosion. In less then a few second Arrow began calculating. He counted six grenades, and he already had two arrows lined up. Out of the corner of his eye, Arrow saw The Ranger brace for the attack himself by swapping out his arrows for new ones. From the look of it, they had the same idea in mind, which meant if Arrow would time it correct, he could freeze the last two grenades with the ice capsules in kept inside his utility-belt.

The Black Arrow’s mind worked so quickly he was able to think of this plan within the time it took for the grenades to leave the mercs hands. As the grenades began hurling at the heroes, the two archers shot their arrows. The Ranger hit the first two grenades, and the arrows formed a net around them; then sent them to a far away wall. Meanwhile the second The Black Arrow let go, with one hand he swung his bow around his shoulder, and with the other he reached into a pouch on his utility-belt. He pulled out two freezing capsules and held one in each hand. The arrows he shot had worked like a charm and froze two more of the grenades, leaving only the last two. And with his amazing reaction The Black Arrow threw one capsule to his left, and the other to his right, stopping the final two grenades.

All the grenades were now surrounded by blocks of ice, and fell to the ground, shattering, leaving the remains scattered around the street. The grenades were dealt with, but The Black Arrow still had other problems. While he was stopping the attack, Elena's mercs weren't just going to stand and watch, so Arrow pulled his arms back in and got into his fighting stance, preparing for the upcoming attack.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top