The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_voting_barGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Swordsmaster October 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

Project Death easily dodges the attack sent by the iron maiden at his body by stepping to the side only to then feel a freezing sensation and his body surrounded by ice. He blinks in suprise and trys to escape confused as to what just happened strugiling to get free in any way, the ice holding him down. The next thing he knows one of those stupid blasts hit his face, lessened a little by the ice but not much, which sends him down on the ground the ice cracking and breaking from the falll. Grudginly he stands up cracking his knuckles, "Whatch where you fire that damned thing." He mutters out in pain , his face scared and fucked up badly now, to the ice man while looking down at the Iron Maiden he throws a punch down at her face attempting to grab her after the punch hits. Though if it doesn't work he simply slams his foot down on the ground attempting to send a shock wave/small fissure, that spreads out from his foot to both of the opponets attempting to knock Bliss off her feet and cripple the robogirl as much as he can.

Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by The Cowboy October 22nd 2011, 7:00 pm

The woman had further thrown off his already shaky hand by doing something with her powers, being a blasted hero all of the sudden. Johnny Snow had then inadvertently hit Project Death, or the dumb brute as Reginald and himself liked to call him, but that would be fine since it seemed no one in the room was doing much moving. Standing on his shaking feet, Snow took a quick second to turn on the heaters in his outfit, now if any ice or person were to touch him they would be melted or temporarily deterred. This fight was beginning to get a little too complicated for the scientist’s liking.

Walking over to the woman he had been confronting, Snow raised his Freeze Ray in his heating hands and pointed it at the woman he had frozen. “You’ve been a pain for long enough,” He readied to fire his beam of ice directly at her head, “I’m sure it would be alright if I just ended you so you can’t get into any more trouble.” He gave the woman a small wink as he pulled the trigger of the gun fully ready to kill her in a blast of ice. Finally, Snow would learn just how much it would take to freeze the woman to death.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird October 26th 2011, 9:18 pm

The blast of ice that hit her opponent was a surprise for Scarlet. It was a much welcome few seconds of rest though before he lunged at her with his fist. She was able to dodge milliseconds before it would have hit her but his shock wave knocked her to the ground. Looking up she noticed that the attack had blasted her back into the matter transporter and she wasnt about to let this opportunity pass. "Follow me!" She said as her hand made it's way over to the button. As she pressed down on it she found herself suddenly on the top of a building. More specifically it was overlooking Times Square. "How much charge do we have left?"

"You are dropping dramatically and we are resorting to backup power. You only have 10% left." The AI replied.

"Great." She muttered sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 26th 2011, 10:46 pm

Callousness befell her bleach white hands. Perhaps the attack she felt so proud of with its deftness came with some set backs. She could barely remember how she came to lay on her back on the floor, but the man she fought with positioned himself to fire his ice ray directly at her head. Bliss threw her power behind a blast aimed at the barrel of the gun. Her legs swept towards his calf to wrap around them and use his momentum to throw him to the ground. Bliss would keep her hands along the ground and make sure her legs did not get pinned by his body falling to the ground.

If her attack successfully allowed her to escape she would dash across the room to muster an all out assault against the teleporter. Scarlet getting out of here and warning anyone about what transpired would be the best thing for her. With the teleporter down it would keep this freak squad onboard the ship with any other of Doctor Necrodium's crew. Once the teleporter looked to be in bad enough shape, she could focus on making sure the other two things in the room looked just as bad.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya October 28th 2011, 11:56 pm

Upon the destruction of the teleporter, a strange field of energy surrounded Bliss, one that separated her from the rest of the room. The field crackled with strange energy, bolts shooting harmlessly in different directions. The field kept Snow and Death away from Bliss, and also cut off her escape. Suddenly arms of metal shot out from the floor and wrapped themselves around Bliss, giving her large jolts of electricity in one fell swoop. In a single surprise attack, Bliss' mysterious attacker was able to take her out in her weakened state. From the shadows, Doctor Necrodium appeared and clapped his metallic hands together in a form of applause, creating a loud clank when the two met. His grim visage looked at Bliss from outside the field, though he could not express emotions, he gave off an aura of smug victory.

"Well done Ms. Fokukama, I am certainly impressed and am quite touched by your selflessness and valor. You gave away your chance at freedom so that Ms. Hemsworth could escape and warn others about Project Perfection. Unfortunately, this will not work, for you never thought for a second that I myself have my own matter transporter. Thus, your plan has failed, you have now trapped yourself and have given me a way to make an example of one of you." Necrodium said with a triumphant tone, he knew he had won, and Bliss was now unable to leave, lest she wish for an early grave in any other form of escape. From within his cloak, Necrodium pulled out an orb the size of a soccer ball, it looked to be made from the same material that composed Necrodium's crystal that was embedded within his chest. "Now let's see if Ms. Hemsworth will be easy to find, ah yes here she is."

In Times Square, the area was running like normal, residents rushing or not from place to place, taking care of their own private business. In the higher areas, Necrodium spotted his target, Scarlet Hemsworth, taking her barrings and was most likely checking on her power suit. From his diagnostics, the suit had a self preservation and HUD for all the systems and their power levels. More inspections had revealed that the suit was not anti-magnetic, which was going to work in Necrodium's favor. Necrodium observed the woman for the next few moments, making sure that the coordinates worked with his own personal transporter built into his staff. With a click of his staff, Necrodium disappeared, only to be replaced by 5 other copies of him that continued to paralyze Bliss with their combined electric attacks.

From right behind where Scarlet was located, a bolt of green lighting stuck the ground, creating a large crater on the top of the building and from within revealed Doctor Necrodium. The good doctor looked at Scarlet with his glowing green eyes, the eerie glow oozing like mist and smoke seeping off of his metallic body. Necrodium clicked his staff onto the ground, creating a large clank as he advanced. There was a good 5 meters between Necrodium and Scarlet, but the Doctor slowly closed the distance, his metallic feet clanking onto the ground.

"That was a good attempt Ms. Hemsworth, but I'm afraid your escape has failed. Ms. Fokukama has been detained and now you will come with me or die, make your choice" Necrodium said, clenching his fist in front of himself as emphasis to his point.

Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya November 6th 2011, 5:32 pm

Just for clarification

This topic has been finished, all participants may go to their pages and grant themselves the EXP.

To find the fates of Bliss and Scarlet, look to the two topics

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t3377-descending-upon-olympus - Bliss

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t3380-couldn-t-you-just-let-me-escape - Scarlet

Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top