The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_voting_barGoing to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Bliss September 27th 2011, 11:33 pm

A drone flew by attempting to grapple Bliss by her torso. Her feet drug along the ground while Bliss placed her hands along the circular top of the flying device. Energy burst forth from her hands, shattering the chasis and sending the inner workings of the machine on the ground. She looked over to Scarlet, hoping to see she stripped down a turret for the auto cannon, but felt disappointed to see a sword. "How is that going to help? We need a gun." The weapon would need to do for now, but the drones looked like they should be dealt with from a distance.

With no chance of fighting from a distance, Bliss began to run down the pathway to get to the door that lead out of the prison block. Many of the machines diverted their paths to recapture other prisoners Bliss freed. No warning came as the drones ascended from below to restrain Bliss and Scarlet. Appendages grabbed to pull Bliss's snag her arms within its grasp. Bliss found her hands pined to her side, keeping her from blasting the drone. As the second drone made its way towards Scarlet, Bliss angled her hands to fire a blast strong enough to destroy the drone. Her feet began to hover off of the ground, as the drone began its ascension. "Get it off of me!"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 27th 2011, 11:40 pm

"Yeah, I know it's not my first choice either. But I don't have the materials for a trigger. Let's get to the armory and I promise you won't be disappointed about ranged weaponry." She said as she sliced a drone in half. One was coming right at her but Bliss blasted it. "Thanks." She said before seeing Bliss needed help. Running forward, she jumped in the air and brought the sword down on an angle to chop the drone in half and avoid doing the same to Bliss' head. The drone sparked and dropped to the floor. "Let's get moving to the armory now!" She snapped, slicing another drone. "It will be much easier to fight them off, I assure you." She promised, slicing another that decided to send a tranquilizer dart at her. Shoving Bliss down a hallway away from these she asked her, "You know where it is, right? Let's get to it now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 28th 2011, 12:04 am

Gravity with no balance brought Bliss to the ground in a less than graceful manner. She brushed herself off just in time for Scarlet to forcefully shove her into another hallway. Her body hit the ground, possibly saving her life. Rounds from the turrets fired over her head, barely missing her. She fired a blast to destroy the turret, before turning over onto her back to begin to get up. The hum of the drones echoed through the hallway; luckily the bulk of them remained busy with the escaped prisoners. The schematics showed a hallway that ran down the central corridor. "The only problem is that they know we are going that way. He'll have something waiting for us." She pulled herself up off the floor again.

Turrets gave off a noise when they monitored the area for any movement. It gave her just enough of a clue as to where they would be, and if she listened for long enough if they monitored the line of sight she would take. Bliss turned a corner and fired a blast towards the sentry turret; her shot hit, but a turret across the hall fired several darts towards her. She alerted the system, sparking the turrets interest in the corner that she occupied. Getting around to lead Scarlet to her armor would take some more planning. Bliss used her pull to slide one the drones across the floor and over to the choke point. As the drone slid across the floor, the turret took notice and fired darts at the drone. Bliss sprung into action and unleashed her attack to destroy the turret.

At the end of the hallway rested the armory that housed Scarlet's gear. "I'll watch out while you get ready."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 28th 2011, 12:12 am

"Thanks." She said as Bliss watched out for her. She ran down the hallway, tranquilizer darts missing her by milometers before opening the door and entering the armory. She was panting a bit and tossed weapons out of the way. Seeing her armor she kicked the handle of the case, it folded open on contact. Perfect, she thought to herself as she stepped into the boots. Leaning down she pulled up the arms and pushed hers out so the chest folded into place. The armor for the arms and legs slid down and the helmet soon after. The helmet locked up and the AI activated. "Let's do this." She said as she opened the door. She rolled out and fired a grenade at a turret. The thing exploded as she felt some tranquilizer darts making small dings in the back of her armor. She turned around and fired a blast from her repulsor at it. the hallway was covered with parts and there were still more turrets left. "Time to get out of here Bliss." She said, firing some rounds from her sub machine gun at another turret.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 28th 2011, 3:17 am

(Security)

Upon observations and scanning Bliss and Scarlet in order to re-evaluate the situation, the sentry main hub designated Scarlet had been upgraded to superhuman level, and thus required heavier outputs in order to take down. Each sentry altered their programming in order to differentiate between Bliss and Scarlet, and attack them with the required intensity accordingly. With another metallic purr each of the sentries armed themselves with shock rods, ready to act as suicide tactic soldiers in order to make sure that the girls were captured properly. Their self preservation protocols were deactivated, instead they were encouraged to rush towards them as the others attempted to pick them off and stun them.

Once all preparations were started, the new wave of sentries began their march. Each of them coming in like bullets, ready to ram themselves into the girls and deliver a devastating shock. In addition, the commotion caused the resident zombies of the ship to begin moving as well, charging in a well placed horde of 15 to strike Bliss and Scarlet, and bring them back to Doctor Necrodium.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 28th 2011, 4:31 am

Within the metallic echoing of the walls came a clambering march. Bliss could hear the vibrations against her ear, and make out the subtle but understandable voices of communication. Metal encompassed her new companion in a suit of armor that evened the score. How Project Death managed to capture something as armored as her stumped Bliss, but she knew that even though it somehow played into the sick game Necrodium played, she would rather see Scarlet suited up than in her business suit. Electric currents and tranquilizer darts should find more trouble damaging the armored warrior than the frail girl.

Bliss took point down the hallway as the drones approached. She slid under a drone that charged her with an charged baton. Her legs fell to the sides of her hips with her knees lead the charge to the drone while her body lay parallel to the ground. Energy coursed through her hands and into the bottom of the drone causing the mechanical insides to erupt from the semi-circular surface on top. She placed her hand against the back of the drone and allowed the force to send the drone flying upward placing it's surface perpendicular to the ground.

A second drone crashed into the shield like surface of the drone. Bliss placed her leg under her butt to position herself up and take a similarly perpendicular position. From behind the clashing metal Bliss noticed the wails and movement of robots moving towards her. She removed her hand from the bottom of the robot and placed both hands against the under surface that now faced her. A shock wave of energy catapulted the drone forward against the zombies. It divided their numbers from a mob of fifteen to a more manageable group of seven. "You take the drones and turrets; I'll clear the zombies."

Bliss readied her hands to unleash massive amounts of heavy energy attacks.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 28th 2011, 10:08 am

The hand in the iron suit grabbed onto one of the drones. One yanked inside and ripped out the wiring. Scarlet threw the drone at the horde of zombies, smashing one in the head. Bliss said to her, "You take the drones and turrets; I'll clear the zombies." To which she replied, "Got it." Glad to have the drones over the zombies. She could see a large swarm of them coming down the hallway and raised her arm. The Bunker Buster popped out and was propelled down the corridor. It made contact with a drone causing a large explosion, destroying the others. These drones were coming in by the minute. "Lock on." She said to the AI. it picked out the drones at then end of the hall and their weakest point. the shoulders sprung up and the bullets came out, going right through the weakest point on each. Standing up she fired a repulsor blast at the new drones. These guys just don't give up, She thought to herself.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 28th 2011, 2:38 pm

Shrapnel from the explosion launched flew over Bliss's head. "Watch it..." Placing a hand over her head while maintaining an aggressive position towards the creatures. "...We don't all have battle suits." Her head strong with adrenaline rolled her forward into the fray. Parting the middles of the horde with the drone gave her a shot to tumble into the middle and unleash two blasts at opposite ends. The zombies flew against the walls, but with the low mechanical skills Bliss struggled to determine how 'down' you can keep a zombie.

Placing her hands on the ground before her offered Bliss another opportunity to roll, this time she would land on her feet and bring herself up off the ground. She turned to look around at the displaced people. The blasts kept some down permanently, but five continued to move towards her. Scarlet was cut off with the zombies in between Bliss and the zombies. Drones would pour in, and she needed a means of escape that Bliss told her she would provide.

Energy thrust from her hands in a more concentrated blast. She threw herself against the left wall to angle the shot to project all of the zombies against the opposite wall. Hopefully this blow would kill the vile creatures. Her celebration ended when a zombie reached from a door Bliss found herself next. He grabbed her wrist and began pulling her in. Behind this creature lay an observation room for what seemed like those who passed the prison level. Two more zombies grabbed Bliss and pulled her into their ranks. She fought to free her wrist from their grip by launching a blast to the head of the original zombie she encountered. He let go, but a disease looking hand wrapped around her torso. Bliss could not escape from the grasp of the horde that latched onto every appendage that she controlled. The force exerted on her barely rose any pain to her. These zombies must not be in the killing business, but just another tool to capture the girls. A fingered hand came over her mouth and dug into her jaw. They began to pull her back with them.

Another horde of zombies stalked in front of the observation room. A full force of fifteen recruited the two surviving zombies from Bliss's attack and took aim for Scarlet.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 28th 2011, 2:53 pm

Ducking under a drone coming at her with a stun baton she yelled back to Bliss, “Sorry!” ,before shooting at them with her sub machine gun. As they fell more came. “You guys just don’t know when to give up.” She said, latching her hand onto one and throwing it into another. One charged her with its stun rod which she blasted with a grenade. The little buggers just kept coming but right now there weren’t any left. “How you doing Bliss?” She asked before turning around and seeing Bliss being dragged away, “BLISS!” She screamed, running forward only to be confronted by about 15 zombies. “Oh shit.” She said, backing up. She thought the word “fly” and the jetpack turned on, propelling her right for one of them, she knocked it in the head. Feeling a hand on the wrist of her suit she looked over at some diseased woman and spun her own hand onto her wrist, flipping her over. She got swiped at, but rolled under them. She knew she only had one Bunker Buster left and there may be more problems later, but she needed to get to Bliss. Firing the missile at them a few exploded and others had some body parts separated. Blood splattered the walls and her suit. She walked into the observatory and spotted the zombies holding Bliss. “Fun time’s over.” She said, “Lock on.” The AI locked onto their heads and fired bullets, which just went right through to no effect. “Fine, be that way.” He said as one turned to look at her. She quickly propelled herself down and punched it square in the forehead.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 28th 2011, 3:42 pm

Horrible, unclean hands pulled Bliss along the way to a room behind the observation room. Rockets and bullets erupted from the hallway; Scarlet quickly, and loudly, made quick work of the creatures that swarmed them. When the armored woman entered the room, Bliss spoke a muffled order that fell against the muscular hand. Blood sprayed out against Bliss as Scarlet took fire on the Zombies. The velocity of the bullets pulled a vacuum around the skull to keep the heads from erupting, or spraying blood freely, but the splashing of blood still shot out on her shoulder.

She squirmed her warm free and bit the hand that held her mouth closed. Pressing her hand against the arm that held her, Bliss shot a fierce shot that she felt in her gut. Along with the zombie who held her, several other zombies fell away from their stable horde. A hand still grasped onto Bliss's wrist; the weight tried to force her to the ground. Violently Bliss threw a blast at the zombie's elbow joint. The arm broke and severed the skin holding it together, causing the hand to disengage and fall lifelessly to the ground. Bliss threw her blast against the horde that had held her down. They flew against the room and impacted along the metallic wall of the ship.

"We're going to be overrun if we stay here much longer." Bliss viewed the air system as a possible means of escape, but did not want to risk the chance Doctor Necrodium could control the vents to suffocate them or trap them. The risk would need to be brought to fruition in this dire time. "We need to get into the air ducts. We can make our break for the private chambers through there." Dodging the grasps of the zombies that poured into the room, Bliss placed her hands on the vent seal and shot forth enough power to dislodge the seal. It clanged along the ground, while Bliss pulled herself into the small vent.

The system laid out like a maze. She could crawl through the 3 and a half by three and a half foot vents with enough room to make good enough speed. Light shined through vents along the air system. If they ran into trouble she would need to make good use of these and get them out as soon as possible.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya September 30th 2011, 1:08 am

(Security Response)

Sensors of the ship detect escapees travelling through the air ducts. With the new piece of information, the Sentries have been ordered to start travelling through the air ducts more frequently, being their main place of travel, and to attempt to cut off the escapees and drive them towards a single location. The zombies have been ordered to begin moving towards the opening where they are being led, and create an ambush in order to take capture them with least resistance. However, recent simulations have judged that Bliss Fokukama and Scarlet Hemsworth were too powerful for waves of only 15 units, and require to go to more radical numbers, to avoid over usage and potential damage to the ship, the main hub has designated that 20 units go forth and attempt to capture the heroes, this time much more forcefully than before, or lead them to their capture.

With the new commands in their systems, the sentries flooded the air systems, racing full speed in a purposeful charge, readying their menacing weapons, their speed and numbers showed a menacing appearance once they came into vision, bending and pushing their own allies out of the way, their weapons blaring and ready to catch the escapees, no matter the cost. As this was happening, the zombies lied in waiting, eager to catch the girls once they were lead towards them.
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen October 1st 2011, 3:44 pm

Scarlet climbed into the vents with Bliss. Intent on escaping this helicarrier she crawled through the ventilation system after her fellow escapee. Some banging could be heard up ahead. The sentries were using the vents too. Her hands were both on the bottom of the vent, she fired a repulsor blast out of both. The bottom dropped out from beneath her and Bliss. Except instead of being able to get up and leave, they were surrounded by zombies. "Let's blow them to kingdom come." She said as she fired one of their heads off with a repulsor blast.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 2nd 2011, 1:07 am

Falling away from the roaring approach of the sentries, Bliss felt the hard ground break her fall. The armored girl felt it necessary to cause a more speedy exit from the vent. Once the sentries swept over head, avoiding their opportunity to dive and electrocute the girls Bliss felt the course of action more justified. As she gazed up at the hole in the ceiling she heard her partner say something. "Huh?" She muttered to herself, not aware of the situation that surrounded them. "Oh."

Bliss swayed her arms from their position behind her and gathered a large force of energy. Energy forced three of the zombies against the wall, while another two fell to the ground. Surviving the attack would depend on proximity and impact, which two of the zombies held in abundance. Their heads smashed against the wall and their bodies fell limp. The other three gathered their bearings before joining the other fourteen in attacking the girls.

She preferred her current position in the lower form, because it gave her a better center of gravity if one of the zombies made an attack against her. This kept her from taking off to run, but that could wait until the numbers seemed more even in their favor. Bliss held and waited for a zombie to grab her. Once the attacker latched on Bliss placed her hand against his stomach and sent him flying back into the crowd. Four zombies fell under the weight, while the others parted ways in their approach. Bliss fell back onto her lower back and prepared to make her way towards the back door.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen October 3rd 2011, 11:10 pm

"Nice." Scarlet said as Bliss blew away three zombies. She activated the jets, launching herself into the air a bit. Cutting the power, her fist drove into one of their heads. It staggered back to the ground before getting blasted away by a Repulsor blast. She grabbed one and flipped it over her shoulder to the ground before blasting it`s face off with the same weapon. She activated her boosters again and tackled one of them through a wall. Scarlet was racking her brain for ways to get out of this place. They couldn`t do keep it up forever like these zombies. "Forty percent Power." The AI spoke to her. Okay, she really couldn`t do this forever. One of the zombies came at her and was met by a simple punch to the head. She began to walk towards the door before being knocked over by two zombies she didn`t see coming. They had grabbed her by the legs and hoisted her into the air by them. She smashed a repulsor beam into one`s leg and the othe backed off so it didn`t meet the same fate. But it came at her once more before losing it`s head.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 6th 2011, 9:40 pm

After hauling the security behind them for several hundred meters Bliss knew that her final destination finally approached. "Time to go Princess." Bliss lifted the phrase from a friend of hers to give her new friend a hint at where they needed to go. Energy shot forth from her hands shooting the former prisoners against the wall. She could not help but feel bad that people who Doctor Necrodiom captured and turned into zombies needed to be dispatched so brutally. "Take it easy on these guys. They look way too human to be constructs. You're killing real people. Killing. People."

On the tip of her heel Bliss spun around and made her way to the door not occupied by odd creatures. The hallway looked far more ornate than the cold, sterile prison halls. The layout made her think back to the designs that she hacked into earlier; this area looked like the place they needed to go. Grabbing the first door to escape the roaming sentry bots, Bliss threw her hands against against the hard, metal surface. Attempting to throw the locked door open forced Bliss's head against the metal. She recoiled with the buzzing hum of a sentry bot flying towards her. Bliss separated her attacks, placing one hand against the door and the other towards the flying sentry. Energy shot through the door, dislodging the locking mechanism. A split second before the sentry ran through her, Bliss threw herself into the new room while the sentry burst from the impact of the attack.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 8th 2011, 2:38 pm

Project Death leans against the far wall in the matter transporter room. The transporter being the device he uses to go down to the ground for his 'missions' or 'assignments' which the good doctor gives him. In all honesty he does not know how the thing works but he was told to protect it today and that is what he plans on doing, having no other choice than to do what he is told. The skeleton reject looks up hearing the door unlock but with an odd noise of a struggle or fight as well, the realization that the two brainiacs have finally made it to the room sinks in. Unlike most people who would start panicing or something along those lines, Project Death simply smirks and stands up straight. Looking over to the open doors he sees the energy manipulator, or Bliss, fall into the room followed by a few sentries which he waves off cracking his nuckles.

This girl is the only one of the people he has abducted that has left him with an injury able to still harm him now. The shot to the neck she gave him became his achilies heel so to speak, the spot irks and annoys him every so offten. The smallish spot will eventually be the death of him, this he knows, but until then he will fight to his best ability doing what the family wants him to do. "Bliss. I would say it is good to see you again but we both know that is a lie, so get up I believe it is time for round two, and this time I will not hold back." The brute of a man with a skeleton face and blood red eyes says in his thick Russian accent before taking a step closer to his opponent, wondering where the Iron Maiden is.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top