The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dancin' in the Streets I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Dancin' in the Streets I_vote_lcapDancin' in the Streets I_voting_barDancin' in the Streets I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Dancin' in the Streets I_vote_lcapDancin' in the Streets I_voting_barDancin' in the Streets I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dancin' in the Streets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dancin' in the Streets Empty Dancin' in the Streets

Post by Brass September 21st 2011, 5:28 am

By now Astrid had to be annoyed with this girl. If she wasn't she was just having pity. Reiko was insane. That's why so many people chose to not be around her. She believed in having fun no matter what she was doing. And the crazy part was that she did none of this to try to impress Astrid. She was just being herself. Reiko didn't know how to be anybody else. Some wished she did...

She was holding a beer bottle and she treated it like a microphone. "I was afraid! I was petrified!" She placed a hand on the side of Astrid's face. "Thinking I could never live without you by my side! But I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong! I grew strong! I learned how to carry on!" Reiko slapped Astrid's butt and danced around the woman in circles. Stray cats and dogs were following Astrid and Reiko meowing and howling at all the racket that crazy girl was making. They were like the chorus while Reiko was Gloria Gaynor, the person who originally wrote this song.

"And so you're back! From outer space! I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face! I should have changed my stupid lock! I should have made you leave your key! If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me! Go on now go! Walk out the door! Just turn around now! 'Cause you're not welcome anymore! Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye! You think I'd crumble! You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I! I will survive! As long as i know how to love I know I will stay alive! I've got all my life to live! I've got all my love to give! And I'll survive! I will survive! Hey hey!"

By now, Reiko was humping Astrid's leg while continuing smacking the woman's bottom. The irony of all of this was that Reiko was trying to convince Astrid to date her. This certainly wasn't going in Reiko's favor right about now. She had mental problems though if that gave her any point. Astrid seemed to want Reiko to be herself. Perhaps Reiko could change her mind with her actions. Perhaps now she would eat those words with some A1 steak sauce. This girl was beyond crazy. She was damn near the kind of person that had to be locked away in the deepest part of hell. Especially since she licked the side of Astrid's face. On top of that Reiko too her shirt off and waved it around. She didn't wear a bra. "Woooo! Mutants gone wild biatch! Disco disco! Wooo wooo! Disco disco!" she singed.

Fortunately, they were in the front of Astrd's place of residence which was an apartment complex. She quickly switched over to another song that Astrid might or might not recognize. Reiko, since she didn't really have a home to go to, would listen to her radio and she kept it on oldies stations. "Just a small town girl! Livin' in a lonely world! She took the midnight train goin' anywhere! DUN DUN DUN!" she kissed Sarah and then went right back to singing. "Just a city boy! Born and raised in south Detroit! He took the midnight train goin' anywhere!" Reiko got a handful of Astrid's butt meat in her hand. It was a hard squeeze. "A singer in a smokey room! A smell of wine and cheap perfume! For a smile they can share the night! It goes on and on and on and on!" she kept on singing.

By this time, the song had hit the chorus. Reiko danced around the fire starter again. Reiko probably didn't realize that she was scaring Astrid off to the point where she might find herself lonely out at night. "Strangers...waiting! Up and down the boulevard! Their shadows searching! In the niiiight! Streetlights...people! Living just to find emotion! Hiding...somewhere in the night!" she singed. She humped the front door of the apartment complex. It isn't certain if poor Astrid would ever use that door again after this. "Working hard to get my fill! Everybody wants a thrill! Payin' anything to roll the dice! Just one more time! Some will win...some will lose! Some were born to sing the blues! Oh, the movie never ends! It goes on and on and on and on!" she went on to sing.

Her favorite part was coming. This required something super epic. Reiko leaped on top of the trash can near the front door. She opened her mouth wide. The dogs and cats surrounded the waste disposal device. Reiko proudly exposed her bare chest. "Don't stop, believin'! Hold on to the feelin'! Streetlights...people! Don't stop, believin'! Hold on to the feelin'! Streetlights...people!" she kept singing over and over and over again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dancin' in the Streets Cc53927ce7c98755da9fb0e1d5c91be0
Brass
Brass

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Dancin' in the Streets Empty Re: Dancin' in the Streets

Post by Astrid September 21st 2011, 3:26 pm

Astrid tried her very best not to lose her own sanity with Reiko around, and for the most part she managed quite nicely. She was bringing Reiko home, probablt not the best idea, but she didn't want her sleeping in the streets either. Reiko had been running through the streets singing at the top of her lungs until they reached her apartment. That's when it got weird.

Astrid stood still and silent for a moment as Reiko began to smack her ass and hump her leg. Astrid counted to ten and then again as Reiko continued to place affections on poor Astrid. People were looking at them funny, but Astrid dodn't give a shit about that.

Finally Reiko stopped her assault of Astrid and hopped up onto a trash can to sing the biggest part of the Journey song. Astrid clapped and shook her head at the girl. She would make sure to let it be known that Astrid wouldn't continue to allow that behavior. She motioned for her charge to get off the trash can and to come inside. Astrid opened the recently sexually assaulted door and waited for Reiko to follow. Once she got inside, Astrid was sure Reiko would settle down. "Come on lovely, it's getting dark."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
Astrid
Astrid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 21st 2011, 3:41 pm

"I'm coming in. But I'm coming in to get my groove on baby! Let's make like dirty salad and get unhealthy!" she exclaimed. While her actions made no sense like that joke didn't make much sense Reiko did manage to enter the apartment like a civilized person. This was one of the only times Astrid would get to enjoy without that woman trying to get into her pants or doing something to give the mood some more awkwarding portions.

Inside of Astrid's place was the scene of the next social crime. Reiko leaped upon a table. She looked around. "Nice place. Could use a little more naked bodies but this will definitely do," she said. Reiko loved naked bodies. She was a virgin so it was only a wonder why she would feel that way. Of course, being a virgin didn't mean that she didn't have a right to be a complete horn dog as Astrid's lips and bottom could probably attest to.

"So, what do we do first? Tell stories? Eat marshmallows? Go in your bedroom and roll around while doing stuff?" she asked.

Brass
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrid September 23rd 2011, 12:27 am

Astris shook her head and let Reiko into the apartment. She was relieved when Reiko made it in without much conflict. She had a feeling Reiko was being overly affectionate with Astrid and this worried her some. She didn't need Reiko trying to hump her leg all the time. With a sigh she sank down onto her couch and looked at Reiko.

She watched as Reiko jumped up on the table and laughed at her comment. "I don't need a bunch of naked people in my house Reiko." She shook her head at the girl and rubbed her temples. What was she getting herself into?

At Reiko's next comment, Astrid sat up and looked at Reiko. "I think the first thing on your agenda is a shower. I can wash your clothes for you too so they are all clean." She smiled and hoped that she hadn't offened her new charge.

Your magic white rabbit has left its writing on the wall, we follow like Alice and just keep diving down the hole.

You can't offer your poison to me in your kingdom of filth.
Astrid
Astrid

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 23rd 2011, 3:25 am

"Actually, you do need a bunch of naked people. You also need a water bed. How am I supposed to bump and grind on you if I don't have a water bed? I mean, of course, I wouldn't necessarily need said water bed to accomplish this take. It'd just be nice to feel the water while I lick you up and down," Reiko pondered and questioned. She was still under the impression that Astrid wanted her more than a baby wanted a non-feces filled diaper.

She got down off of the table and walked over to Astrid. Reiko figured that it was the two of them alone, there was nothing to lose and things could certainly get hot and heavy rather quickly if things went her way. She placed a hand on the side of Astrid's neck. "Don't deny it. You know what you want. Give it up and quite pretending. We belong to each other. I can't leave you because you need me. I make you feel safe because you know if someone messed with you I'd beat them like they stole my stimulus check. And I need you because...." Reiko stopped herself.

"Because without you I'm lonely. Please, don't make me be lonely again. You make me better than I am and you know it," she explained.

Brass
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top