The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Die Welt gehört dir (open) I_vote_lcapDie Welt gehört dir (open) I_voting_barDie Welt gehört dir (open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Die Welt gehört dir (open)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Die Welt gehört dir (open) Empty Die Welt gehört dir (open)

Post by Coffinhunter September 16th 2011, 11:15 am

(The Thread takes place after the Samaritan's exit of the Seacove fiasco)

This thread is open to heroes and villains alike. It will be chronically a series of events and adventures that lead the Samaritan to the next step of his journey. He as recently abandoned his American citizenship and become Germany's #1 up and coming hero to watch. He is being backed by a Mysterious corporation and political party that has set it's sights on bringing Germany back to it's once former glory, through both political machinations. Villains are more than welcome to set up a scenario in the thread, The Samaritan will vie against. Heroes are welcome to campaign along.

The Samaritan's boot touched down on the landing pad atop his penthouse sanctuary in Berlin. He was more than happy to be home after the fiasco he'd just been involved in back in America, which had ended up being the proverbial 'straw' that had 'broken the camel's back' in regards to his feeling about his former homeland. No, now he was sure that Germany, the land of his forefathers was indeed his true home. He stalked the short distance to the giant glass sliding doors that were the entry to his plush headquarters, but the door slid open and Baroness Gretchen Kirschensorte; CEO of the M.O.M organization, that was his employer here in Germany, and director of the the Mütterchen' Party; to greet her returning hero. She had a warm smile on her face and hugged him, offering comfort for the hard time he'd had in America.

"Das ist deine einzige Heimat, jetzt, vergessen, diese Narren" She seductively whispered in his ear and then led the huge muscled bound hero back inside the extravagant HQ.

"I know this now.....I had to give 'ol-glory' one more shot though....you understand don't you?" The Samaritan offered the brow-beaten excuse as he hung up his new half cape on the coat hook and then flopped down on the massive white leather couch with an exhausted huff.

"Yes, and I am glad you did, but now it is time for you to fully devote your attentions here......In the NEW GLORY, that is Germany's 2nd coming....Ja?" She said, tossing the manila folder down on the couch next to the Samaritan. The then rolled up the sleeves of her delicate white blouse and began massaging the invulnerable man's tense shoulders.

The Samaritan, first caught off guard by the Baroness's ability to knead his near invulnerable muscles with such ease, eventually relaxed and leaned back. A man-servant scurried forward and offered the Samaritan a glass of Schnapps, he'd almost forgotten how well the MOM corporation treated him. "What's this?" He asked pulling the folder up onto his lap after downing the potent liqueur. Inside was a detailed agenda, locations, times, and dates of the Mütterchen' Party's rise to power.

"You see the first event?" She asked as she plied harder with her hands on his shoulders. Now waves of euphoria washed over the Samaritan, as the amazing massage hit just the right spot. It was almost trance-like, and the next thing the Samaritan knew several hours had passed and the Baroness was getting dressed. He had no memory of what had happened, but felt completely at ease with the uncertain events. "Do be a dear and get right to what we discussed will you?" Gretchen said as she made final adjustments to you outfit and then retrieved the folder, before stalking out of the room.

The Samaritan put on his uniform with a dopey smile and a dazed feeling clouding his thoughts. The only clear idea in his head was that he had work to do, work that would serve the new coming Empire. Things were going to start getting better, praise be to the Fatherland, and the Mütterchen that stood behind it. The Samaritan shot out into the air above his beloved city of Berlin, only hesitating a second to take it all in, before rocketing off to ply his trade.
His purpose was simple, fight crime and stop evil right here in his new home, all the while he would be on the look out for other Hero's that would stand with him and help the Mütterchen' Party bring Germany back to her once former glory.

His super hearing didn't take long to pick up a disturbance, The south end of the city, terrorists had taken a commuter bus hostage and were demanding that their demands be met, high tech weaponry and body armor was making it impossible for police to get a foothold on the situation, and without superhuman help things were escalating quickly. ' Three hostage had already been tossed out dead, how many more would have to die before something is done?' was what one of the reporters was broadcasting. The Samaritan turned mid air and shot off in that direction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Die Welt gehört dir (open) SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Die Welt gehört dir (open) Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Die Welt gehört dir (open) Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Die Welt gehört dir (open) Empty Re: Die Welt gehört dir (open)

Post by Coffinhunter September 20th 2011, 12:46 pm

Looking for European Hero's and Villains to RP with....PLZ JOIN

The police had the intersection blocked completely off at about a 2 block radius of stopped commuter bus. Several officers had already been wounded when they'd tried to approach the hostage filled, city vehicle; while several dead civilians still lay outside the bus's door. The terrorists inside were equipped with super-soldier grade body armor and high tech rail-guns equipped with depleted uranium projectiles. These were no run-of-the-mill bad guys, they'd been trained and had the hardware to accomplish whatever sinister task their evil master had set for them.

The Samaritan touched down just outside the police barricade, several officers ran up to meet him. "How can I be of assistance officers?" He said as he posed heroically ,with his hands on his hips, for the European paparazzi and news affiliates.

(*translated from German) " We shot out their fuel cell, but lost some good men doing it, They are stranded and want us to surrender a helicopter to they can continue their escape. We're pretty sure there are at least 6 confirmed hostiles, with about 20 hostages remaining. They are well armored and have 'Cape-killer' munitions. Those guns turned my men's flack jackets into swiss cheese so I am pretty sure it could puncture most Superhumans too. The question is What can you do for us Samaritan? " The lead officer quickly gave a run down of the situation before sidling up to the superhero for a quick picture.

"What did these men do? Why are they running in the first place?" The Samaritan showed his humanitarian side, just like the PR people and the Board of Executives had told him to do.

(*)" They are Muslim extremists, Jihad's Army(NPC group application in progress) they just committed a prison break for their former leader; a Muslim Meta human, named Ahmed 'Jihad' Mustafa. We arrested him while you were out of the country, sir. He's a powerful telepath, who uses his power to create fundamental zealots, he's bad news and if they can get that power dampener color off him, and he gets loose, he's gonna wreak some serious havoc. .... you know....same old shenanigans"

"Foreign interlopers again wreaking havoc in our dear Fatherland....What a shame....If only Parliament would pass the immigration laws being put forth by the Mütterchen' Party." The Samaritan posed for another picture with a big thumbs up.

(*) No, sir....They are German nationals, they just happen to worship Ala...It's not really an immigration issue..." The suddenly and decidedly disruptive police officer corrected the superhero.

The Samaritan wasn't a bright man, and the mistake caused him to blush, and then waved the cop off with a chuckle. Alright, ladies and gentlemen stand back......It's time to bring some homeland justice to these interlopers!". The red clad Samaritan then waved once more at the paparazzi before leaping skyward.

Albert cursed himself for making the careless mistake, the PR people back at the M.O.M HQ were going to chew him out when he got back, they had gone over it a million times and still he made mistakes. But these were worries for later, for now it was time to deal with gun toting thugs. He screamed upward, higher and higher. He might only be able to fly at 26 MPH but he could fall alot faster than that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 21st 2011, 8:26 pm

"This guy is an idiot." Beams of light illuminated the black turtleneck and white peppered scarf. A bracelet laden hand hovered over the keyboard of the proxy computer, as Bliss kept her eyes on the unfolding of events before her eyes. "What's this guy talking about?" She lowly muttered to herself under an aura of foment at the conspicuous man. He tipped her off with a word. "...Mutterchen? Hell's that?"

Flakes of grease and powdered cheese fell upon her keyboard, as she rubbed her fingers against each other. She booted up a search engine to find out what type of party keeps a superhero on retainer. Apparently one that really loves Germany, and not much else outside of the country. A daunting look of Jingoism lit up her screen, as she dug through whatever the weakest point of coding looked like.

She needed restraint when it came to using her quantum computer. It would bypass any security, but it was not a magic scying glass; it brought limitations of anonymity with it. She left it tucked away in the corner of her tiny hotel room, between the unmade twin bed and the particle board nightstand. Her proxy would do perfectly for this.

All she needed was a linked website, and then she could place a backdoor program that would send her any intersite information that the party wanted to share with each other. Hopefully the caped distraction would come across as a point of interest, but this event on television was playing out only a few blocks from here. The area of town she scoped out looked safe enough, but if Germany accommodated this kind of reckless regard for safety and lives maybe she should have stayed in England.

Bliss closed the laptop. Within the confines of the quiet room even that small action rang out. She stood to her feet and fluffed out the back wrinkles of her black skirt. The weather outside seemed fine enough; checking the weather before deciding on whether or not to intervene in crime weighed heavily on the apathetic hacker.

She stepped lightly down the stairwell and came out to the sea of onlookers for this grand display. She pushed her way through the crowd to what sounded like racial comments about her licentious manner. The thick German accent made the fact she did not know the language even more evident. Before she could gain any insight onto what was going on she saw the caped man take off into the air. Whatever plan he hoped to execute seemed hardly applicable from the heights he sought to obtain. The whole crowd seemed engrossed on the blundering man's feigned heroics.

"Dammit..." She pushed passed a large man in a wool coat, and slid under a police barricade. "...He's going to get those people killed." A hand came across Bliss's shoulder as a man in riot gear grabbed her. He spoke something in a loud bark, while another officer held her back. Held in the custody of German police, Bliss watched the crowd took a breathe for what would come next.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Die Welt gehört dir (open) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 21st 2011, 9:24 pm

The Samaritan reached his lofty altitude with no knowledge of anyone's protests on the ground. He was high enough to reach maximum velocity on the way down, with that task completed he started off to complete his next. The superhuman ceased his flying ability and began to free fall, he was directly over top the bus. Unfortunately it became quite evident that the extremists had indeed unlocked their newly freed master's powers, because either the loud incoming whistling sound or a psychic warning alerted the terrorists to the 'hero's approach. The heavily armed men inside the bus opened up with everything through the ceiling of the bus.

The Samaritan was still a hundred yards up in the air when the rein of bullets started hitting him, usually man made projectiles wouldn't have hurt him, but these were specially tipped and they began to tear into the 'hero'. This didn't impede his progress though. The now stunned Samaritan held his arms up in guard as he passed through the gauntlet of shrapnel. He had planned to swoop under the bus and pick it up and shake it, but the bullets distracted him enough and he ended up plunging straight through the bus and plowing into the pavement below.

The Carnage was impressive, the bus exploded into two pieces and was sent off in either direction, while the crater in the pavement was at least ten feet deep. The poor innocent hostages went flying, five were killed instantly, while several other came crashing back to earth with at least several wounded. The on looker crowd couldn't help but duck and cover for the blast, when they started to poke their heads up again it was the silhouetted form of the Samaritan rising out of the smoldering crater through the dense smoke. Something was different though, now the 'hero''s eyes were glowing a blue electrical surge and he seemed almost trance like.

The stunned and yet now recovered terrorists emerged next. They began to open fire on both the Samaritan and the crowd a few blocks off. But it wasn't them that caught the suddenly centered Samaritan's attentions. It was the bearded, turban wearing Meta human that stalked out of the wreckage last that drew the 'hero''s focus. The man was naked from the waist up, with only a pair of prisoner issue sweatpants, but still his ominous presence was felt throughout the crowd. He was putting off a terror aura and many of the onlookers began to run.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 21st 2011, 10:42 pm

Bullets rang out from the vehicle blasting as precisely as they could into the superhero. Unfortunately, rail guns rarely make the cover of Accurate Gun Aficionado and all of those bullets needed to land somewhere. Bliss shuck free of the officer's grip with a little push of energy that shot him against the other riot gear clad man. The crowd looked to the skies for the superhero to crash threw the vehicle, not start gazing for depleted uranium shells.

"This guy does more damage than whoever that guy with no shirt." Bliss shot a push of energy against the raining bullets to shoot their trajectory away from the crowd of civilians. With all of her antics she really failed to make the police trust her as a hero. They would rather shower praise on the guy who just killed hostages and did a remarkable amount of damage to city property.

With the collateral damage largely taken care of, Bliss turned her attention to the guns that tried to attack the crowd. The bullets shot out with too much of a velocity for her to try that trick in this situation. Police avoiding the onslaught of bullets gave Bliss an opportunity to make a break for the bus without their interference. As the guns swayed from side to side in a sawing motion, Bliss shot out a burst of force that sent a large truck across the road to block the guns fire. She forced her shot against the top of the truck to swing the fuel tank around, so that once the littered the bottom with enough rounds it would explode, forcing them to rethink their tactic.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 22nd 2011, 10:11 am

(Bliss, I need to write up the Jihad's NPC application before we continue, I will have it done today.)

It wasn't one of the Terrorists that shot the fuel tank, they were smart and well trained; it was, in fact, the Superhero omnipotently walking toward them in a trance like state that caused the upcoming explosion. The growing shafts of blue electricity pouring out of his eyes,mouth, and even nose, arced off any metal around him and set off the trucks gasoline.

BOOOOOMMM!! The concussion hit the group of armored extremists; it knocked several to the ground and even set Jihad's beard aflame. But it was the poor bastards that weren't equipped with body armor or superpowers, the remainder of the hostages that paid the real price, several more died right away.

Anyone close enough would have seen the sick grin on the Samaritan's face as he lifted off and shot in toward the recovering Super Villain. "Die ausländischen Abschaum" The Samaritan growled in German.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 4:14 pm

Sadly, the explosion gave Bliss her chance to move. With hesitation and fear for life, the crowd began to disperse from the killing fields. As the flames erupted from the truck, Bliss positioned herself from an angle of the truck, and tried to form the largest energy blast she could stop the explosion from moving out against the crowd. Her fingers cringed under the weight of consequences that she took upon herself, and the intense heat caused her skin to dry out under the final exuberance of sweat that poured from her brow.

Bliss kept her feet moving to avoid any fire from the rail gun, until she came to a stop safely behind a brick building. She waited for the first sign of trouble and ran towards it. She needed a distraction so that she could get behind the terrorist and the oaf to the hostages. Once she slipped in and found any hostages still alive she really did not know what she would do, but from what this guy exhumed something other than confidence in rescuing people.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 22nd 2011, 9:46 pm

The remaining Terrorists weren't stupid, they regrouped and assessed their situation immediately. A couple of them had caught a glimpse of some sort of energy blast that deflected some of the flame, just after the explosion went off. He called out a flank and opened up with his rail gun in that general direction, with no eye on the target he was simply shooting blind; but when using this caliber of weaponry and ammunition firing blind was still very oppressive to an aggressor. The round punch through buildings, vehicles, and even cops in the background. The rest of the group formed up around their boss and tried to hold the on coming superhero off.

The Uranium jacketed rounds pounded into the Samaritan's chest and head, and then shot off in every direction, the buildings surrounding the area started raining glass and more screams could be heard from within. The concussion from the rounds power alone, was enough to stop his flight within 20 feet of the terrorists. The Samaritan gritted his teeth and pressed forward, but it was too late. It may have been the multiple blows to the head as the 'tank-killer' ammo pelted off his cranium and dropped sizzling on the ground, but the Samaritan could feel that he wasn't in full control anymore. Not possessed, but something else was definitively in control of the wheel; something older, meaner and more vengeful than himself. His face became no more than a shadow as the glow from the portals on his face exploded with blue surging electrical energy.

Jihad Mustafa now recovered stood tall and unleashed his fury. This powerful telepath lets loose his psychic power in full show as a massive 30ft dome pressed outward from the center of his veined filled forehead. His men begin to scatter, knowing full well that he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing his men under the weight of his power. They spread out quickly and begin to take tactical positions.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 10:30 pm

Bliss dropped to the ground and covered the back of her head while she waited for the gunners to run out. Suddenly the bullets stopped. She could hear something else in the back ground; it sounded like these terrorist were afraid of something. No crashing sounds tore through the area, so it could not be the muscle clad hero; what else could scare them?

Thinking got in the way of doing. Bliss leaped to her feet and took the corner. She saw energy begin to encompass a dome that rose from the head of the bearded man. Veins tore through his head like a back up sewage system. He drew the fear from his men and gave Bliss a perfect time to strike and get what hostages survived out of this mess.

Bliss sent a blast out towards a group of terrorist with one of the rail guns. She hoped to take them by surprise and knock a few of them away from their guns. In the chaos instigated by everything around them, Bliss would use a more unorthodox approach to rescuing hostages. She sent out a large blast wave that acted like a large wave. The power behind it stretched out and even though it would not do a great amount of harm to the hostages it would push them away from the danger and towards the police.

Once the hostages no longer faced any danger Bliss would make her way towards one of the shattered pieces of the train cart. She would keep moving until she came to the back, and made sure to keep her head down from the incoming bullets that flew around her. Two rounds pierced just above her head, sending her to the floor. She peered down at the open end of the bus and shot out a massive blast to propel her to the other end of the bus.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 22nd 2011, 11:14 pm

The two Terrorists that had had a bead on the other aggressive meta-human target, lost it quickly when running from their master's power surge. They shot out randomly but lost track quickly in the chaos, when they found a tactical foothold they began search again. Unfortunately they weren't armored against Bliss's attack, not only did they crumple they dropped their guns as well. After she'd ducked two other rounds and slid herself around back of the combat, the half of the bus she'd pushed off, crushed underneath the force of Jihad's growing telekinetic globe of force.

Meanwhile the Samaritan; or at least whatever ancient being was in control of his form; was slowed to a stop ten feet away from his target. The outward force projected at that range,this close to Jihad, was roughly equivalent to standing in front of a military grade aircraft going afterburner on your face. Anger driven frustration grew in Samaritan's shadowed face as he was unable to push any farther forward, but his lightning crept forth. The tendrils of blue glowing energy slinked forward toward their intended target.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 22nd 2011, 11:32 pm

As the vehicle crushed around her like a can, Bliss found herself in a predicament. Bliss placed her hand against the glass of the window and shattered the window, leaping out of the vehicle moments before it crushed. A few men still thought that this form of terrorism was still a good idea, and stayed behind. Bliss picked up a few shards of glass and threw them towards their faces. She would focus the blast that she sent on the shards of glass, causing them to shatter in their faces.

Bliss would move towards the blinded terrorist and shoot a blast to send them out of the way and towards the police. Not wanting to be anywhere near that energy exhuming monster, Bliss picked up one of the rail guns and got down into a prone position. She let loose a hail of bullets wildly towards the man. The first few rounds exploded wildly, hitting things Bliss did not want shot. She focused her power more into stabilizing the gun. She closed her eyes and took and deep breath. With her force acting as a counter to balance the gun she fired the weapon at the large shirtless man.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 23rd 2011, 12:07 am

The bullets and raw psychic power had turned the Samaritan's brand new and nearly indestructible costume to shreds above the waist. He barley noticed as he forced his will forward; blue lightning tendrils finally reach their target just as Bliss's fired rail gun's shots find home.

Ahmed Jihad Mustafa dies just as his power goes supernova; Bliss's sniper-like shots and the Samaritan's electrocution blast broke through the Arch-Terrorist's defenses. His head explodes in a fountain of gore as the oppressive force bubble disintegrates. It only takes a millisecond for the remaining terrorists to go ballistic at the thought of their leader's death. Each one of them pulls pins on specialized,explosive laden vests. "الموت للكفار" They scream as their last words.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 23rd 2011, 1:10 am

Gore showered the area around the crater. Bliss looked at the gun and then up to the body that fell down to the ground; there was no way she did that. She did not feel upset by any of the events that just occurred, but more fulfilled by what she thought would happen when the large man got involved. At least the worst was behind her, until the next stage of this absurdity started.

Saving Bliss's life, the terrorist gave a shout that drew her attention. She responded in kind by throwing a wave of energy towards them to send them back away from her. She jumped off of her feet to let the force send her back into the crater. Her head impacted along a concrete block, knocking her head. Pain crashed her perception and blurred her view of the scene around her. She looked around to hear a commotion surrounding her 10 foot hiding place. If the press gave all the credit to the muscle bound man, they would probably do Bliss a favor. She knew she needed to disappear, but coming out right now would probably do her anonymous identity trouble.

While sitting with her hands behind her back, Bliss let out a breath to knock a hanging strand of hair out of her face. Thinking about the media took away the more severe implication of her events. The Mutterchen party probably would take exception to Bliss side stepping their hero to take part of this event. If they got a good look at the show hopefully her backdoor to their internal communication would let them know what they thought of her performance.

She brushed the dirt off of her skirt and fixed her scarf. She rested her arm on her leg and set her chin on her fist; hopefully this would not take long. She was a busy girl after all.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter September 23rd 2011, 10:50 am

The wave of energy was going to do little to stop the multiple bombs going off in several direction, and when the Samaritan saw the girl try taking cover in the crater he'd created, she bumped her head. He speed wasn't great enough to stop the all the martyrs but he could save the girl. He zipped over and covered the dazed girl with his own invulnerable form, hugging her with his large sweaty muscles ,he took the majority of the force. The Terrorists exploded, shaking the buildings around them and sending shrapnel in every directions. He looked down and checked to see if she was unharmed, she looked like she would be fine.

The Massive 'hero' rose once again out of the smoking crater; leaving the girl to recover, he floated up out of it and surveyed the carnage. He was back in control of himself and he looked in awe at the destruction around him. "Good god...." he stammered to say in disbelief .

It was then that the press and police along with medical workers started to emerge from their hiding places. A crowd of onlookers started to actually cheer. The Samaritan looked down at his destroyed costume and chuckled at it, it seemed clothing simply couldn't keep up with him. He dropped back down in the hole to help the young girl up but she was gone, disappeared as quickly as she'd arrived.

The Cameras and reporters swarmed forth, the police tried to keep people back but in the chaos the crime scene was overrun. (*translate from german) "Thank god for you Samaritan....You stopped those men, any comment on the unidentified powered girl that aided you in the battle?"

"No....I don't know who she was, but I couldn't have done it without her, whoever she was. I can assure you that the Mütterchen Party would like to sit down with her and offer her a position in one of Germany's top organizations....."

He took time to smile for a photographer, but the man surprised him with an off-color question after snapping the cheesey shot.(*)"What about all the people that lost their lives here today? You don't believe that your actions could have done more to save the lives of more people?" The large nosed investigative reporter said in a snarky tone before shuffling back into the crowd.

The Samaritan was stunned, dumbstruck and he stammered, his low intellect stuttering unable to come up with a response.It was then that an angel's voice rang out inside of his head. It was a familiar voice and one that told him exactly what to say. The Samaritan repeated word for word what Baroness Gretchen Kirschensorte told him to say. Somehow she was psychically qued into the superheros thoughts, suspicion may come later but for now he was just happy some one was telling him what to say. "Yes, it hurts my heart that those poor people had to die, but I was not the one who terrorized a public bus and took them as hostages. Ask yourself this sir....How many more would have died if that psychopath would have got loose? My suggestion is that Interpol start using Superpowered agents to keep these sorts of things from happening in the first place. That's all for now.....No more questions today..." With that the Samaritan took flight again and shot off toward his HQ tower.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 24th 2011, 6:10 am

Avoiding the masses back home took some skill. Bliss could smell the stench of the superhero. If she saw him again she would tell him to add something other than meat to his diet; she could still smell the ammonia stench he gave off. To her pleasure and aid, the whole of the country turned its attention to the bloody mess of the man in red. Everything happened in realtime now, so her absence from his speech would in no way change her chances of getting information from him. All she needed was internet connection, and the world does the rest.

Bliss turned the corner and walked up the steps back to her efficiency. She took off her scarf and threw it on the bed. Dust and sweat culminated on it turning it several different shades of black and grey. As she took off her boots, she realized that she could not see the newscast streaming on her computer as well. She squinted to try and gaze through her contacts when she realized she gazed with her bare eye. Just what she needed. She lost her balance and fell back onto the bed. Getting this last boot off would require some maneuvering. Battles always took a toll on fashionable items; going into battle with jeans and a pair of converse could not hurt anymore than what she currently wore.

Air came to her toes, cooling down the heat from the fight she just escaped. Bliss dug through her suitcase to pull out a pair of square, thick rimmed glasses. She adorned them and went over to watch the rest of the newscast. The Samaritan spewed something about Interpol and superheroes. "Yay, more government control." Bliss inflected while pushing the glasses up on the ridge of her nose. His actions changed in a subtle way. What came off before as confusion now switched over to calm and control. During the fight she saw that his demeanor in danger came and went from delusional to possessed. Maybe he did the same thing when speaking to the press.

An aroma still came from her shirt. She pulled the edge of her turtle neck up to her nose and smelled the vile sweat. "Why couldn't I have taken my chances with the explosion?" Leaving the computer behind, she walked to her closet and took off her shirt. She tossed it on the floor behind her and put on a pink T-shirt. Before heading back she noticed a few cuts and scrapes on her arm. Can't make an omlette, she thought. With loose arms she tugged down to make sure the shirt rested below her hips. With loose, stumbling foot steps, Bliss trudged back to the desk and pulled the skirt to her legs as she took her seat. Her palms immediately went to her chin, cradling her face to stare at the newscast.

"I guess I can check some e-mails." She thought out loud. "No one is watching afterall." Her fingers made their way across the keyboard to open up her proxy. With a coded modulator Bliss took advantage of the backdoor she propped open. Now it was a matter of picking and choosing which e-mails she wanted to read.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top