The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_vote_lcapSo you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_voting_barSo you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) Empty So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 5:27 pm

The sound of a car slowly driving down the near deserted side street caught his ears. Sean smirked, as he felt over the weapons at the ready. Pistols strapped to his thigh, as well as the myriad remote explosives that he had. Detonator at the ready for him to use. Recently he had heard about a small gang that had been gathering around here, too close to his apartment. That would not work with him, so he thought about paying them a little visit. Greyish eyes overlookign the small gathering in a darr ally. Waiting for the right moment, as his blonde streaked black hair fluttered in the wind. Toung moving over the ring in the right side of his lip. His peirced eyebrow arching, now was time. Especially since the air was exceptionally mosit, which meant water would be present. Though he brought a few water bottles, just in case. All in his bag that was slung over his shoulder.

With a fluid motion, he leapt from his slightly high perch. Landing with a slight thumpt hat caught their attention. of course guns were pulled, but sean reacted too quickly for them. As a water whip knocked the gun from their hands, metal clattering to the ground. They just saw him as a short threat, until he came into the light. With the face that looked 15, lips drawn into a snear. "That's not nice, pulling a gun on someone you just met. Didn't your mothers teach you better?" Sean taunted, as the water that condensed from the air quickly tore the weapons with high pressure. Them still suprised that they had met a super, and scared that he would kill them. I see this little gathering you have here, and I don't like it. it's sorta in my turf. So I highly suggest you punks get out before you leave in.....body bags." He said body bags like an after thought.

They turned to leave, but Sean stopped them with a word."If you know any other gangs, tell them the same. I'm no Pain, and I don't have any qualms in wiping them off the street." he meant every word of that, they could tell. So with frightened expressions they ran. Sean chuckled, pulling a pack of cigarettes out, as well as a battered ,silver lighter. Quickly lighting a single carcinogen laden stick, as he took a deep drag. It felt good to be powerful, as it always should feel.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 10th 2011, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 5:51 pm

Corvin ended up on a street while walking through New York, his bare feet thudded on the ground as the six foot three fighter stopped when he heard voices. Deciding to check it out he walked quickly to the end of the road and saw a guy drop down and a gun being drawn. A whip that looked like liquid hardened removed said weapon with ease. A young teen walked from the darkness into the light and spoke his words a veiled threat to the others. The word that struck interest was that of Pain and a smirk slid over his features.

Corvin moved as the gang members ran away and stepped forward crossing his arms. "You know you seem a bit young to be smoking." Corvins voice was challenging and the look in his eyes burned for a fight but he tried to stay in control for information was more useful. "You said Pain, I am looking for the owner of that name." Corvin slammed a powerful fist into his hand and grinned. "Now you can tell me or I can beat it out of you kid. After that little show it seems you got a big ego kid."

Corvin stepped forward into the light revealing a large fully muscled twenty one year old with spiky black hair and holding green eyes. "So what's it going to be twerp, The easy way or the hard way?" He smirked as he readied himself for whatever was going to come next.
Corvin
Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin) Empty Re: So you seek Pain? Don't see why.(closed to Corvin)

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 6:08 pm

Sean turned his eyes, that were still glowing from use of his power to the taller man. he was only about 5'4, so the man was a foot taller than him. The twerp talk irked him, but he kept his calm facade. He smirked at the guy not knowing who pain was, it was laughable. Sean smirked, pulling the cigarette from his mouth, blowing a ring of transparent grey smoke from between clenched lips. This guy seemed determined, yet Sean didn't plan to give away any info he had. he wasn't stupid, and yet he had no allegiance to his father. Though maybe if the man could spend some time with him instead of chasing tail, he stopped himself.

"So what do you want with the big man? i hope your not his kid to, that would just be sad really. Oh well, as if I care what the man does. Sean shrugged, as he took another drag. Whatever this guy wanted with Pain, it would be interesting, hopefully. Eyes now the natural greyish blue, pink lips curling into a sly grin. Sean easily, and fluidly made distance between the two. He would not like to fight this guy up close. "Though, its a bit rude to come up to a person, and demand answers. Why don't you try to ask a little nicer punk. i might be oblidged to answer." Sean was testing out to see if punk would work to piss someone off. It worked pretty well for him, so why not this guy?

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 10th 2011, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 6:22 pm

Corvin watched him and laughed looking at the kid sliding his fists up. "Oh well, no I'm not one of his little twerps but I got something to talk to the man about and if I have to go through his little pest to get to him than fine." He smirked as the kid made some distance between the two and placed his own feet so he could leap forward and close the distance quickly. "So twerp, I see were going to have to do this the hard way."

Corvin opened and closed his large hands eager to get them on the kid and see just how much he could handle. His eyes flicked around watching the kids chest since that was where the movement would come from and allow him to react faster. "So your one of Pains little mistakes or where you actually planned? I'm guessing the first since you obviously have daddy issues." Corvin chuckled again enjoying it immensely. He was wondering why some teen was running around on his own especially with a dad like Pain who had big time enemies and the kid could become a target.

Corvin shrugged mentally deciding he didn't really care, the kid had information and if he had to beat it out of that cocky little smile he would. However he wondered how it would effect him when he met Pain. But since the kid wouldn't speak he had to beat it out of him. "So you ready kid or do you need a juice box and a diaper change first? Maybe we should call your daddy to protect you." Corvin grinned darkly.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 7:03 pm

Sean frowned, teeth gritting together harshly. As he took a stance, ready for what was to come. He wanted to put this guy in his place, and that would be easy one he got started. Though not before he would amke a statement of his own."You may talk like that now big boy, but I have ways of shutting stupid men up." Sean smirked, as he spat the words out. Each coated with venom. Water condensing from the air at a high rate. Now was time to act, as the water rushed in highly presurrized tendrils of water. All with deadly force, and able to damage even the most durable of opponents. He knew that before it would hurt even Pain, and no way this guy would be as tough as Pain. Sean was hoping he would go down as way easier than the big man. Attacks aimed att he mans arms, legs, and stomach. Now what would he do?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 7:15 pm

Corvin watched the water condense and slammed his foot down causing a large chunk of ground to lift up, His hands grabbed onto the man sized slab and ran forward the water slamming into the stone as the muscled guy moved around in a circle from the slab the water ripping through the stone like tissue. Corvin had closed the distance between the pair his eyes glowing as he brought his body down aiming to slam his shoulder into the kids gut. From there he would lift the kid into the air and slam him down with a spinebuster, the power of the slam would drop the ground a good four feet into the ground with Seans back.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 7:20 pm

"Fuck" Sean cursed, as water quickly slammed into his gut. Sending him back a few feet, allowing him to avoid the brutes shoulder. This man was more of a threat than he thought, but that meant nothing. As he puleld more water around, sending it out in condensed, razor sharp disc's. All with as much destructive force as the water attack before. He would get this guy this time, if not. Sean had a few ideas on how to get a hit on his, mind moving to the bag on his shoulder Always having a back-up plan was a motto for him, and he made sure to remember that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 7:30 pm

The blades of water sliced through Corvins flesh but the muscled giant kept coming closing the distance instantly, His right fist shot up aiming for a uppercut on the kid as blood flowed off the body that was already beginning to heal. The blows though numbed on his body still sent cold sharp pain through him. The uppercut if landed would lift the kid into the air where his arms would then wrap around Seans waist and once again go for a spinebuster with more force that would make a six foot crater into the ground. Once there Corvin would drive a fist down for Seans face to disorientate or knock him cold. Corvin's feet moved quickly the muscles in his legs propelling him forward at a fast speed adding momentum to the uppercut that could break the kids jaw on contact.

Corvin wondered how the kid had gotten so powerful where water could slice his flesh when bullets and blades didn't even leave red marks, he figured Pain must be a hell of a gene pool to create such kids able of dealing out damage like this with skill and precision. The ability to do it quickly helped and the fact that Sean can do it at a distance gave him a advantage however his own healing made him able to keep going.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 7:39 pm

The guy proved himself tough, but he would need mroe than just punches to win in a fight with someone who could attack long distance. Sean narrowly stepped back to dodge the attack, though he could feel the wind coming from it. With all the strength in his legs, Sean leapt back. Ground slightly cracking underfoot, as he sailed throught he air for a second. Slamming against the ground hard with his feet. He had narrowly dodged this mans attack, which would ahve not ended well at all. So he had to use another plan, water rushing to him. As it made medium sized orbs around him, all condensed. With a thought, and a flickign gesture, they shot ou like mini bullets. All with amazing pressure, 10 in total. They would for sure cut skin, or work like bullets to a normal person.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 7:48 pm

Corvin ran forward and leaped into the air over the water bullets his hands cupping into a ball over his head as he drove downward his eyes locked on the kid. The double handle was aimed for Seans head with all his strength. The blow if landed would drive San into the ground possibly breaking some ribs and damaging the spine that would need a trip to the hospital. Corvin's body weight would increase the momentum of his fall the blow coming down like a sledghammer for a kids head. When he landed the ground would split under his feet causing unbalance under the feet and allowing Corvin to react faster than Sean if the blow missed again.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 7:56 pm

Before he thought, his body reacted. Sean moved back as the attack narrowly missed him, ground splitting underneath him. Though that not only messed with his balance, but also left him open for the next attack. Not as if it didn't leave him time to counter, as a fist came towards his face. He pooled water quickly, as it pressurized, softening the blow. As Sean was sent reeling backwards, slamming hard into the ground. Vision clouded, as he could feel blood slowly running down his forhead, hands barely keeping him steady, and off of his back. This guy could hit hard, and that was not good at all. He tried to stop tears thjat threatened to spring from the pain. Quickly he rolled back, landing on all fours, as he pulled allt he water to him. Throwing a small grenade, after pulling the pin. It would explode after a ten seconds, water forming a shield around him, as he tried to regain his bearings. This weapon may not do major damage, but he hoped it would do something. After all, it would atleast burn him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 8:08 pm

Sean flying back made Corvin smiled and ran forward his bare feet slamming into the ground leaving cracks as he charged full pelt, a grenade landed by his feet and without missing a beat his foot shot out smacking the grenade and kicking it with all his force, the grenade shot away and towards the water shield that if struck would lodge in then explode shattering the water shield with his own grenade. Corvin kept running and shot a foot out aiming for the kids ribs with the intent to break them. The blow would lift Sean into the air and into the wall once again. After that he would deliver a punch for Seans jaw twice.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 8:20 pm

Sean cursed, as his grenade was used against him. Barely he moved, foot meeting his stomach, as he was sent flying hard againt the wall. Arms instictivly moving up above his face, as well as a quick water shield that lightened the blows. Slamming hard against his arm, as he cursed in pain. A sharp feelign of pain ran through his right wrist, not tyhe same as a break, but fuck did it hurt. Sean snarled, as water aimed to slam into the man stomach, push him far away. Sean knew this guy was a threat, and all he wanted now was the guy to die.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 10th 2011, 8:27 pm

Corvin was hit with a surprise blow and lifted into the air and thrown backwards where he rolled back onto his feet and smiled crossing his arms. "This pain can end kid, just tell me where your old man is hanging out and the beating stop. If not then we get to just keep going...hows the ribs?" Corvin smiled walking back towards Sean his fist clenching as he popped the knuckles his eyes staring at the kid. A thought flowed in his head wondering if the kid was actually protecting his dad or just didn't know.

Corvin waited until he was close enough then brought his foot down hard on the ground sending a shockwave forward towards Sean, the attack wouldn't do much but cause him to lose balance and allow Corvin to get close enough to throw a punch for the kids jaw.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 8:36 pm

Sean narrowed his eyes on the man, them glowing an icy cold blue. As he stood to his feet, holding tightly onto his stomach. Most likely a rib was craked, as well as his left wrist was sprained. This guy could most lilely kill him, and that was not good. "I don't know where Br....Pain is. If I did that would be a different story, but I have no damn idea where that man lives." Sean said with not a single lie in his voice. He truely had no idea where his father lived, which was somewhat sad. Though he didn't dwell on it too long, as Sean picked himself up, glaring as he watied for an answer, a small line of blood falling from his lips.

Then the shockwave came, and Sean fell on his ass, he felt pretty pathetic.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top