The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_vote_lcapThe Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_voting_barThe Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park Empty The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park

Post by Swordsmaster September 9th 2011, 10:17 pm

The Red Knight smiles softly to himself as he walks into the park, happy to be back in New York City once again. The reason beings is because doesn't exactly live here, he doesn't exactly live anywhere for that matter, but it is one of his favorite cities in the world, especially because of all the supers. Oh, yes the supers are one of his biggest reasons to come to the Big Apple. For it gives him more chances to test out his strength, powers, and fighting skills against some other supers instead of weak normal humans. Oddly though this is not his first time coming to this specific park in New York, this is the same park as his brawl, duel, practice fight, which ever you want to call it, with the space man Captian Galactic. He laughs at the irony and looks around for a worthy opponent to test his abilities out on. Seeing no one that looks fitting at the moment he sits down underneath a tree in the shade to get out of the heat. The Red Knight sighs as he thinks to himself 'I really need to rethink this whole armor thing, it gets hot in here; I mean honestly sure I'm a knight and all but I really should have rethought this. Maybe chainmail would have been a better idea?' He looks up rolling his eyes as he has to wave another little kid off as he comes up asking if he is a real knight "Well of coarse I am kid, I wouldn't wear this here armor if I wasn’t now would I?" he says "now please leave me alone if you don't mind" he states and sighs still looking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park Empty Re: The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park

Post by Elena Vexus September 9th 2011, 10:44 pm

"Mark off that, that.... That.. Yes, that too! Noo.... Wait actually you can mark that too. Hmmm..." Said Elena as she stroll through the park with some of her goons. They were spray painting certain points a hot pink color by Elena's direction, she was holding a clipboard with some blueprints on it. Walking down the sidewalk, she strut like a model; her heels clicking with every step. She never once took her eyes up off her clipboard as she briskly walked through the area, her men desperately trying to keep up with all their spraying and marking. For a quick moment, Elena glanced up at the man in armor that was standing in her path. But she took no mind and went around him continuing to direct her 'soldiers'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park Empty Re: The Red Knight Vs The Robot in the Park

Post by Swordsmaster September 9th 2011, 10:59 pm

The Red Knight frowns as he looks up to see a pesky 'lil lady strutting around what has become The Son of Set's favorite park around these parts, her goons spray painting the trees like they own the place. He frowns and stands up his shield on his back, broadsword in its sheath strapped to his side on the belt. He casually strolls up to the girl and rolls his eyes easily knocking out one of her goons the rest blinking as he continues up to the bitch that seems to think she owns a state park. "Yo, Miss Perfect can I ask what the hell you think you doing to those poor trees over there?" He points back behind him at all the spray painted trees that are more than likely going to die now because of the damned chemicals in the paint. Oh, sure the Chaos Kid would normally not give a shit about some stupid trees but this place has become one of his favorite places to come and relax, hang out, or battle a super or two. He looks down at the girl crossing his arms over his chest as he waits for an answer to his question.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 9th 2011, 11:11 pm

This clown here was wasting her time. But flattering that he already knew that she was perfect.
"Flattery will get you no where. Real-estate is rather hard to find in this city, so I figured that I would make my own. The authorities know better than to mess with me. I mean, assuming the want to keep their families. But at any rate, I must continue. Now outta my way you damn cherry."
Elena sounded nice right up until the last sentence, and with that she pushed passed him continuing on her nature destroying rant. She saw that this guy was dressed like a knight and really only figured that he was there for show like the other freaks in New York. All of her little servants followed her still spraying as she occasionally pointed out an area that needed to be sprayed. Elena never viewed anyone or anything as a threat. She thinks that she is just so powerful and rich and above everyone so it is almost as if she is living in her own care free world where she can do whatever she wants. Eventually, she will come to learn that that's not the case at all...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 9th 2011, 11:30 pm

"The Authoraties night not but I sure as hell will madem." He mutters cracking his nuckels and easily bashing the skulls together of her goons watching as they fall over knocked out. He walks up behind the lady tapping her on the shoulder, "Now lookey here madem I'll say it again quit spraying these trees and screwing with my favorite park or I will take you out just as easy as I did those goons you got there." He looks down at her ready to reach for his sword and take this dame out if she gives him lip again or trys somethin funny. He rolls his eyes and unsheaths his sword pointing it at her head, "Now lil missy why don't we just turn around and walk on home? Leave this damn park a lone for a bit."
((sorry it's short Writers Block D:))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 10th 2011, 1:00 am

Take her out? Easily....? This individual did not know who he was speaking to. On top of that, he was touching her, which is just something that does not happen. Elena listened to him blab for a little bit, he was acting all high and mighty, but that was her job. She was to do the intimidating around here. She formed a 44 Magnum in her hand and then turned around to the sword that was pointed to her face. She had the gun pointed to the man's face. Of course it was not as close due to the sword's length, but effect was still there. She was still ready to fire at the man at point blank range, and with gun it would blow a decent sized hole in his head, though she did not know how durable his armor was.
"So tell me kiddo, do you think that you can get that blade to kill me faster than I can pull this trigger...?"
Maybe this knight here still believed in chivalry. If so, he would never strike a woman down, especially with a sword. She was also very confident in her ability to withstand a stab from this man's sword, as long as she was able to make it avoid her vitals. She had quite the deadly lock on the man now and would be able to shift her body to make sure that he would not hit any of her vitals. Though she can regenerate, there are some parts that would be gone permanently...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 9:43 am

The Red Knight sighs as the woman raises a gun to his face shaking his head. "Madem this is a fight you can not hope to win." He says quickly diving to the side as a lighting bolt comes flying down from the side at her back, aimed to hit her spine or nevous system. He then quickly grabs his shield strapping it onto his left arm spinning his sword in his right. "Now lets get this show on the road shall we? I win you don't come back to this park, you win you get up and leave never messing around here again." He waits in a defensive position curious as to how she will dodge or get back up from the lightning bolt if unable to doge the attack that came at her back. Hell he's not even sure if she'll know that the thing happened because of him in the first place, which would make things so much easier for him.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 10th 2011, 6:41 pm

Elena's sensors caught the lightning bolt that was coming at her, but she could not move fast enough in order to dodge it. When she was struck, the absorption points throughout her body took in as much as the electromagnetic energy they could until they were shut off due to threat of over loading. But because of the power behind striking lightning, there was no way that she would have been able to absorb all of it. The rest of the energy scorched her clothes and melted parts of her skin. It also disrupted many of her systems especially vision. For the first time in years, Elena was using her real eyes in order to see instead of just some tracking system. She fell to one knee due to multiple failures in her body's systems, though she felt no pain, she knew that this would put her at a slight disadvantage as all of her systems recovered. All of her normal human processes resumed working. Her heart was beating and she was breathing again. Returning to these human setting was weird. She was talking deep slow breaths in and out since she had not used her respiratory system in a long time. Also, she had dropped the gun she had created, and when she could no longer support its existence by the shut down of hey systems, it turned into dust. Elena stood back up, pretending as if nothing had happened.
"Cannot hope to win you say? With your less than modern fighting style, I believe that it is you sir that have no chance..."
right now she was just staling for time so that her systems could fully reboot. She did not like this whole vulnerable human feeling...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 10th 2011, 6:57 pm

The Red Knight smirks and watches as the girl falls to her knees. He rolls his eyes in slight annoance, "Oh lil miss perfect you are so wrong." He states laughing slightly and slashing at her un protected back then spinning to the side as another lightning bolt blasts out of the sky aiming to hit the girl in the back again. No waiting to see how the attacked worked or not, he jabs down at the small of her back. "Ready to admit defeat?" He asks standing up in a defnsive position waiting to see if any of his attacks had hit or not.

((sorry it's a bit short))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 11th 2011, 1:49 am

Elena was able to catch him slashing at her after his bit of gloating, so she moved forward so that the tip of his blade would be the only thing to catch her back. It cut through her clothing and her initial layer of skin revealing an odd metal-like underlying layer, which she tried to turn and hide as fast as possible. She had to put some distance in between them, so Elena started in some back hand springs, but another strike of lightning came down and blasted close to her. The shock wave threw her off balance and sent her skidding on the ground. Even without her systems she knew that the bolt had been intended to hit her. Another strike like that and the human organs that she had left would be toast. It would be just a little bit longer until she could function properly again. But there was now some distance between her and this odd knight, though she now saw that he had some sort of control over lightning she started to plan different ways to get this guy. Her robotics might not be working at the moment, but her brain was still her greatest weapon. She got back up to her feet and faced the man after failing in her acrobatic maneuvers.
"Defeat? Have you no sense in logic? First, you should know that lightning never strikes in the same place twice. If I was not killed by a bolt of lightning, what would posses you to think that a weapon as simple as a sword could cause any damage?"
Right now she was stalling and trying to get this brute to think that he was out matched, when in reality he was. She was just now trying to get the idea through his helmet.
"I fear for you, for you have greatly underestimated your opponent. Just because I'm perfect, doesn't mean I can't fight. The whole 'never judge a book by it's cover' bit, I'm sure you've heard of it."
She then had her arms down to her side, but put her fists up in a sort of stance.
"Show me the Chivalry is dead..."
She was mostly trying to call his bluff, but her systems were just about back at full operating status. Which meant, if he did try to come at her, she would be more than ready.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 11th 2011, 2:06 am

The Red Knight blinks seeing a pice of metal or something on her back as she dives and turns to the side or whatever the hell she did to evade his sword attack. He muttes something under his breath as his lightning attack also misses as well and he sighs shaking his head at his fail attempt at an attack. He grunts at what she says after the book, cover whatever setence knowing full well now that he can not attack her because she is an un armed apponent. He lowers his sword muttering to himself about stupid chivalry, and how right the girl is that he mustn't ever attack and un armed apponent no matter how dangerous they are with out a weapon. He sighs and spins his sword in his hand slowly looking back at the girl who is able to dodge lightning, his sword from close range, and still knows what the fuck chivalry is. He laughs slightly at the irony, he'll soon be beat by someone whom he can't raise an arm in defense agaisnt unless she first raises a weapon agaisnt him in a threating manor.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 11th 2011, 3:15 pm

An evil grin stretched across Elena's face as he decided to not attack her. The stalling had worked. Elena's eyes widened as her systems rushed back on with a flood of information entering her brain.
"DONE!" she shouted. The next instant, she jumped in a spinning motion forward towards the Knight. It was just a little jump, enough to get her off the ground. When her back was facing him, she formed electrical coils on all of her fingers. Elena now faced her opponent with her right hand outstretched and the other bent at the elbow a bit. Without giving the man any time to notice what had formed on her fingers, she channeled some of the electromagnetic energy that she had absorbed earlier from the lightning bolt, and projected it forward at a blinding speed heading directly for the knight. Now this guy was going to get a taste of his own medicine.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 11th 2011, 3:42 pm

The Red Knight blinks as she jumps up and turns her back on him yelling out the words done very confused as to what she is doing. As she turns back he sees her sends something at him, it hitting him head on yet he only chuckles and grins wickedly. "Tryin to use my own power against me ehh?" He smirks and spins his sword and slashes out at her with a sword then spins to the side and jabs at her ribs, or if she was human where her ribs would be, attempting to go right through them. "I control lightning, it doesn't effect me." Just to prove his point a lightning bolt forms in his hand which he then chucks like a football at the stuck up rich lady that was trying to destroy the park omly seconds before.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

Elena chuckled. This guy stood no chance now that all of her systems were back online. Even more to his disadvantage, when she absorbed that energy, it allowed her to run everything more efficiently due to the extra energy. She simply leaned to the left to avoid the thrown attack, her absorption points picking off a bit of the energy. She began talking, and while she was she reached behind her shoulders with both her arms and started walking towards the knight.
"I guess I should have expected that to be honest. Poor choice on my bit. But I am about to clear your mind of that confidence."
When she finished talking, she brought her arms back down, this time bringing a large flame-thrower with them. Elena smirked for a quick second and then unleashed a powerful blaze upon the knight. Not only was she aiming to cook this knight due to his armor, but also destroy this precious park of his. She needed everything destroyed eventually so that her construction could commence. Ash made for great fertilizer anyways...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 12th 2011, 7:09 am

The Red Knight blinks completly confused as to how she just stands there as if not effected at all, no as if better equiped now than before. "What?!? How the hell are you not effected by that..who or better yet, what are you?" He says very suprised and confused as to how lightning does not in any way effect a human being. Then he sees her pull out a random gun from absolutley know where which suprises him even more, giving him only enough time to pull up his shiled infront of him then dive to the side watching as his precious shield is melted away by the heat of the flamethrower. "Well....this sucks." He mummers softly to himself spinning his sword having no way he can get close to this girl now, usually he would try a lightning attack but seeing as all it does is make her stronger it is really not something he wants to do right now.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top