The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Lashor "The Serene Storm" I_vote_lcapLashor "The Serene Storm" I_voting_barLashor "The Serene Storm" I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lashor "The Serene Storm"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lashor "The Serene Storm" Empty Lashor "The Serene Storm"

Post by Vash1293 September 4th 2011, 1:30 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Lashor
Title: The Serene Storm
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown/Blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.

Personality: Lashor's personality is one heavily influenced by his power or time perception. Though the use of it he has effectively aged himself mentally to someone much older. The use of it has also removed the ability to portray appropriate emotions on his face for very long hence his name "The Serene Storm" as he is often spotted fighting with an almost vacant look on his face. Inwardly though he is someone that like to live in the moment, relishing the finer points of life for however brief they might be. On the streets however he is a vigilante without mercy, he operates under a code of no compromise and doles out justice as he sees fit, he understands he has an issues with self control but it doesn't often restrain his actions from turning the would be criminals into just another body in the gutters.

History: Lashor has no horrid background of tragedy or loss, no great tale of coming into great power, he simply was struck with a sense of injustice one day and screamed at the world to stop. And stop it did. It stopped for as long as he willed it, but he to was frozen stuck in the river that was time. From that day forward he set out to the streets to right what wrongs he could, and feed a need for violence and excitement that he didn't like to acknowledge was there.

Powers: Lashor has two powers. The first being the more subtle. He can control his perception of time to any degree fathomable, from making a boring afternoon pass by in an instant or spending years in a single instant. He doesn't actually affect the speed he is still stuck in the river that is time and moves though it as anyone else. His second is the ability to affect the the density and hardness of nonliving matter within 10 feet of himself, from turning steel into something as brittle as graphite or turning air into a nigh unbreakable barrier.

Power Grid: 21 spent due to pseudo-flyer
STR: 2
SPD: 4
END: 2
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 4

Power Grid colors: Red/Black

Character Image/Description: Lashor "The Serene Storm" Shadowy_Figure_by_sande74

Roleplay Sample: The night air tasted both crisp and stale as Lashor breathed it in while walking down the dark ally. His mouth twitched into a smile for every so breifly as he saw another shadow dart in and out of sight, the group of thugs had started to follow him once he passed them a few blocks back. He had picked this neighborhood due to the rash or muggings and he always did look like easy prey to the unsuspecting with his short stature and small frame they would soon find themselves mistaken. In front of him he saw a man leaning against the wall down the exit to the ally.

"Hey got a light." He started. "Yeah" Lashor replied as he reached into his jacket. "And your wallet." He started, but only finished the first part before Lashors hand darted out of his coat brandishing a large needle with a ball grip at the end, the weapon pierced the thugs neck easily and slid into the mans brain so he thought no more. And in an instant the worlds slowed to a crawl. Lashor spun on his heel at what seemed agonizingly slow to meet the rest of the group that had been tailing him. Three men looked back, all dressed in dark somewhat ragged clothing. One was already brandishing a knife trying to bring it to bare. Lashor met it halfway with a swipe of his hand as he willed it brittle, it shattered like glass as the metalic pieces rain down in slow motion. Lashor slowed things down even further to fully take in the situation. The other two aggressors were circling around him to flank him, he ignored them as he brought the large needle around and in a slashing motion, it's tip ripped the throat from the man with the knife as a spray of crimson joined the rain of metal in the night air.

Dropping the needle he turned to face the one on his right, leaving his back open to the one now behind him. But with a minor effort of will the air behind him became dense as diamond. The man in front of him lunged, but Lashor had all eternity to watch him make his move, as such he simply side stepped and with the snap of his arm grabbed his neck and jerked hard with a snap the man's neck broke, just as a distorted moan escaped the man behind him lips as he punched what might as well been solid steel. He turned to face the one remaining man as he relaxed his perception of time to it's normal flow. His compatriots all hit the ground in with a dull thud and the man took it all at once. In what was all but a few seconds three armed attackers had been dispatched by the man standing in front of him. To late did he realize his hesitation could be fatal as a knife suddenly protruded from his stomach.

Lashor turned a left the ally as he looked back at what was left of the scene. The one remaining thug couldn't of been more than 18 years old as he clutched painfully at the knife his stomach, and it raised the question to himself as he walked away into the night searching for more prey. "Was he the solution to clean the scum from the world? Or simply part of it?"
Vash1293

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Lashor "The Serene Storm" Empty Re: Lashor "The Serene Storm"

Post by The Perfect Sandwich September 4th 2011, 2:02 am

It would be good if you leangthen his history to exsplain were he was at exactly, when he had recived his power. Exsplain if he was in a crisis when he recived them or if it was nice and sunny. exsplain if he is poor, were he was born, anything to lengthen the histoy.

Then lengthen his personallity. And exsplain what you character can do a little more i his power. Also he can not have an unbreakable shield it is Godmodding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 4th 2011, 4:46 am

I'm going to have to agree with Biggie here. You'll need a brief summary of how he acquired his powers in your history.

and you could include a description of what he looks like? The picture is a good one as far as clothing is concerned, but it doesn't really give you an idea of what he looks like.

As far as powers go, I'm not sure we can allow the second one as it seems pretty easily exploitable and like a surefire way to avoid all damage. I'm also going to have to ask that you limit the scope of the first power a bit. Years is just too much.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lashor "The Serene Storm" Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 10:38 am

Trashing til the user returns and continues the application.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down