The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_vote_lcapAnother Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_voting_barAnother Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) Empty Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open)

Post by The Ranger August 21st 2011, 3:07 pm

Cain laughs grinning wickedly, not even trying to hide the fact that he's back. After many months of keeping a low profile he's decided he needs some cash, and what better place to get it than the bank of America. He bashes open the doors with his fists the surveillance cameras immediately covered in shadows, breaking and falling off onto the ground he grins wickedly and grabs the nearest civilian cutting a whole in her neck drinking her dry, he walks up to the counter grinning wickedly. "The New York Vampire is back and needs some cash, so give it up, and I want all of it." He says licking his lips blood still rolling down them, the moonlight hitting his back making him look even deadlier. He grins grabbing the teller’s throat "do not even think of calling the cops if you want to live, you sad sack of blood."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) Empty Re: Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open)

Post by Immortal August 21st 2011, 3:38 pm

The moon was high in the sky on this calm warm night, and for some reason this made Shutto jumpy. Back when he lived in the forest he knew that the animals all acted strangely on full moons, and over his 3 years in America he had come to discover criminals were the same. Walking through the streets he realized just how quiet it was out tonight, maybe things would stay quiet tonight or maybe it was the quiet just before the storm. Almost the moment he finished his thought it was clear to him that it was the latter and not the former, as a womans scream seemed to fill the air.

Taking off at full speed in the direction of the scream, Shuuto threw off his hoodie and sunglasses so he was down to just his baggy jeans and sneakers, he hated the restriction of clothes when he fought. Turning another corner he saw a woman run out of a building, she looked terrified so Shuuto knew this must of been the spot.

Standing outside the door he picked up a handful of small rocks and peeked through the door of the bank, right by the entrance laid a dead body and further in he could make out another person inside. Gathering all of his courage he walked quietly through the front door.

"Stop now or this will get bad for you!" He said in a deep booming voice, he could only see the back of his opponent but he could tell by the wound on the dead woman by the door this was no normal robber.
Immortal

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) Empty Re: Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open)

Post by Arcana August 21st 2011, 3:57 pm

Sean looked over the presipice of the edge of the building he stood on, raising an eyebrow at the sudden commotion. He lived not to far from this bank, which was or all intensive purposes on his turf. He would not have any run of the mill villains coming around, and taking what he unofficially claimed was his. So it was time for Deluge to take down a villain, or two, and be the hero he was expected. Though if he killed a few people that was cool to. As long as he got rid of the bothersome competition,that was all good. Maybe he could meet a cute guy along the way, though that was unlikely. First he checked if the weapons were in place, remote explosives strapped to his thigh, as well as the trigger. Ammunition or his pitols strapped along his shoulders, a black mask covering his face. Mostly to hide the sound of his voice from any potential enemies, which he would need to do anyway.

The rest of his gadgets were in a bag at his side, all secure for him to use. With a powerful jump, Sean leapt on the top of a car, causing it to cave in. Glass splintering, and falling across his tight fitting jeans. People looked at him for a second beore running away. Atleast he didn't draw too much attention, well not yet anyway. Sean made his way over to the etrance, keeping his eyes ont he newly arriving hero at the scene. "Looks like i'm not the only person to respond to this situation." Sean said in a filtered voice, drawing a pistol from its holster. As he looked over to the back of the villain. He might be a hastle to deal with, but Sean could do it i he tried. Though for now it was time to pretend to help the hero, and hopefully not have to do any clean up, well except for the dead body. Though a good fight would do him some good, but for now the guy ribbing the bank had to be taught who owned this city.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 21st 2011, 4:07 pm

Cain laughs wickedly hearing the feeble threat from the 'hero' and someone drawing a gun, "why must I always be interrupted when out for a stroll". He drops the teller, "we will finish this talk later but I want my money when I'm done here." He says turning around his arms raising above his head grinning evilly his blood red eyes glaring into the two feeble minded heroes, though in all honesty he isn't one to think that when he is an idiot at times. "Oh no, you got me whatever shall I do now." He says sarcastically rolling his eyes, two shadow hands burst out from behind the 'heroes' grabbing at them, attempting to throw them against the wall and nock the pistol out of the hand of the one. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, didn't your mother ever warn you about playing hero? In the real world it never works out and you just end up dying." He says his hands above his head still yawning as if he never did anything at all. His eyes hungering for another drink, it's been so long sense he's tasted the blood of a super. So he is really hoping that at least one of these two fools is to be his next meal, hell maybe even a nice little snack would do. Just a taste of them would be fine with his as long as he gets some blood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal August 21st 2011, 4:27 pm

Shuuto had expected a thug with a pistol to be all he ran into tonight so when suddenly he was being thrown into the wall by a shadow hand that seemed to pop out of the wall he knew it as time to get serious. He hit the wall hard and put a rather large dent in it but for the most part he was unharmed. Pulling himself out of the wall and dusting the drywall off of himself. Shuuto quickly threw his hand of pebbles and mentally accelerated them so they flew at the speed of a bullet they were all aimed at the mans torso, he didn't really care if these hit or not, he just wanted his opponent to know that he wasn't going to go down easily.

Staring at the man he could tell he was over confident and maybe not all to bright, and this other guy who came rushing in with the gun hadn't said a word yet so Shuuto had to keep an eye on him until he knew what his motives where. Placing both of his feet down heavily, Shuuto got in a powerful stance that he used often when fighting, it not only allowed him so quickly dodge attacks but also push off the ground pretty hard allowing him to pack a powerful punch if anyone got close enough.

Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) 29becmf
Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 21st 2011, 4:34 pm

With only a second to react Sean moved, shadow hand gripping his leg pretty hard,a nd tossing him against the wall, but he was fine with that. Slamming his shoulder hard against the wall, leaving a large dent in it. Though he didn't really feel much of the impact, so Sean just brushed away any dust that found its way on his pants, or shirt. Pistol clutched tigtly in his hand, as his greyeish eyes looked throught he mask at the villain he was apparently fighting. He made the mistake of trying that little manuever. "Thats nice advice coming from a vampire, well I can't call you that. From what I know, real vampires have more sense than to just rob random banks." Sean taunted raising an eyebrow, as he pulled the other pistol from its holster. Aiming at the vampire, pulling the trigger of each once, mostly just warning shots. He wanted to prove he was not someoen that could be shrugged off, even if he was only about 5'4. Someone taking it easy on him because of that only pissed him off more, and that got them killed. Well most of the time, if they didn't run away.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 21st 2011, 4:46 pm

Cain watches them thrown against the wall raising an eyebrow at the dents in the concrete wall. "Impressive, but not good enough." He mutters, "And oh please I rob banks when I'm bored, besides I love fighting the random heroes that appear to try and stop me." He says grinning wickedly before disappearing, or at least that's how it seems, in truth all he did was dissolve into the shadows the tiny rocks and the gunshots from the kid with the ski mask missing completely as the jam into the wall next to the bank teller. He emerges from behind the man who threw the rocks and grabs at his neck attempting to frighten him, and if successful at grabbing it he picks him up holding him there, shadows incasing around the man's body holding him tight so he can't move. If he isn't able to grab him he jumps back and laughs waiting for the two men to do something, not ignoring the guy with the gadgets just simply waiting it out, wanting to draw the fight out as long as he can. Seeing that both of these heroes are experienced fighters he wants to challenge them, to show them that the Bloody Bandit is not one to be messed with.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal August 21st 2011, 4:53 pm

The sound of the gunshots made Shuuto's skin crawl, he hated guns with a passion but he didn't have time to say anything to the masked man. Suddenly there was a tight grip around his throat and his feet were dangling off of the ground. This might have been a predictament for most but Shuuto had been in enough fights that there was little this man could do to he wouldn't be able to fight back against.

Suddenly the tile beneath the Shuuto's feet began to split and break as a thin yet solid spike of stone came rocketing out of the floor. It was aimed right at his enemies chest and from this closeness would be extremley difficult to dodge.

Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 21st 2011, 5:00 pm

Sean watched the small scufle unfold, and it proved oppurtune for him. they were both in range for him to take out, and not leave a pesky hero to deal with. So he quickly pulled a flame grenade from his pouch, pulling the pin rom it with his teeth. As it made a light clicking noise, with a full power throw, he lobbed the weapon at the two.It woul atleast do some damage tot he two, or kill them nicley, either would be fine. As long as it took down some competition, that was what mattered to him. "Lets see them dodge this." Sean muttered to himself, as he watched what would hapen next unfold. Though he had other plan if this one failed, and that was a given.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 21st 2011, 5:09 pm

Cain snarls and his eyes widden seeing the giant rock, stake, thing coming out of the ground aimed right at his stomach. "Holy shit!" he yells letting the mans neck go, diving to the side the shadows disappearing instantly. He rolls off a bit to the side only to see a grenade being thrown at where he was at only secondes before, he grins at his dumb luck and makes a shadow hand grab it, throwing it right back at the masked gunslinger. "Eat your own shit, you ass." He mutters snarling softly, haiting having had his fun ruined, he was going to torture the earthbender, was going to make him feel pain like he's never felt before; but of coarse the third member of this 'party' had to go and blow it...litteraly. He stands up dusting himself off wanting to see how he'll get out of this pridicament.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich August 21st 2011, 5:44 pm

People screaming was so irritating for that was the only sound that Coronel hated only because right now it was not being caused by himself.

He was on his way to rob a bank at night so no one could see his face once he was done. He was in all black and he was coming up on a bank but the only thing wrong is that a little while ago he heard gun fire. But he did not know it was coming from this building. He had decided to kill the cops and civilians to get to the people who probally altready had the money. He did not want anyone to see him so he went to a window that lead to a room before the safe. He ripped the entire window out with his powers and thus shattered all cameras in the room. He jumped in and seen the safe closeWas this just a small robery because if it was lucky him he could just kill everyone and head out through the front.

He seen people in the room watching the main lobby and hidding. He snuck up behind and without any haste he severed all the heads of the local civilians. Blood ran into the lobby followed by two rolling heads. He used his power once more to push the safe door through the side wall and into the alley. It was all good the money was all here he began putting the money in black bags. It was about 1 million in each. "What a poor bank" he thought to him self. He began walking to the lobby to see the faces of his predacesors. He seen one guy whos mouth was covered with blood and two people at the entrace who looked nothing like cops. Hell the one with the black mask and pistol looked more like the one who should have been robbing the bank. This was just weird?

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortal August 21st 2011, 5:55 pm

This night was getting busy real fast, as if the punk with the gun and the vampire loser weren't enough there was now someone else now standing in front of the safe. "Alright no one else is joining this fight!" Suddenly a large wall of stone about a foot thick blocked the main entrance and a smaller one blocked the ripped out window.

The masked man apparently wasn't a helpful hero considering he had just tried to blow up Shuuto, the grenade hadn't gone off yet but in this small area it would do far more damage than the hero would allow, the tiles and floor underneath the grenade began to sink as a thin but deep hole developed sinking the grenade out of sight.

Shuuto hated being out numbered and suddenly it seemed like he was in a 3 vs 1 fight, so he needed to kick it up a notch and stop playing around. Slamming one fist into the ground as hard as he could, a large chunk of rock flew up in the air and hung for a moment before he punched it with his left hand and sent it flying at the masked man.

Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

((uhh okay immortal...the grenade wasn't on the ground, cain sent it flying back at the masked man.))

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 21st 2011, 8:42 pm

((so what happens to this topic now?))

Cain Vulsore
Another Bank Robber?Seriously? Again?(open) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich August 21st 2011, 9:17 pm

((PEOPLE NEED TO POST)) Mad

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum