The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapNew Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_voting_barNew Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) Empty New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only)

Post by Ren Starbomb August 21st 2011, 1:50 am

New Orleans is home to some of the most powerful Necromancer's. It's filled with people who claim to have risen the dead.Ren is sent there by the League of Assassins called "Black Blood Mortality" or BBM for short. He arrives on a boat gazing upon a jazz band playing "blue grass."The smell is slight with liquor in the air. He passes many willow trees with moss hanging from them.Anxiety hits him hoping he meets any interesting people with supernatural powers.

Ren: I'm a little frightened by this Necromancer. It's said that he/she rose Elena Marie from the dead. Not mentioning Reminence rose Himself from the dead by carving a sign into his bone on his wrist. "Here's the stop mister," says the captain with a Louisiana accent. I'm wearing a tight sleeveless shirt with baggy shorts and I'm barefoot. "This place is killing me from all the damned mosquitoes," Ren said. As he steps off the boat he gazes for some suspicious faces that might look like mercenaries sent by Elena. He walks off the boat being greeted by some sweet young girl maybe in her late teens."Hello, my names..." she was interrupted by Ren's ignorance. "I have no times for you girl, run along before you get yourself killed," Ren said.

Ren goes to a hotel and rents a room on the second floor. Most people with first room floors are in more risk of being assassinated. Afterall, Ren should know since he killed a lot of them. Ren setups his place and rigs the front door by placing a peice of lead behind the hinge. This way knowing if someone will enter when he's sleeping and search his room.Ren falls asleep feeling secure.

P.S. guys, this is my first topic/post so excuse me if im not good and join in at any time.
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Humor : lots of it :P
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) Empty Re: New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only)

Post by Alpha August 21st 2011, 2:22 am

Sighing Elena stepped off the small excuse for a barge that brought her to the city of new Orleans. It had been a while since she had been to this city. Since she had be resurrected in this dirty little corner of Louisiana. She disliked the smell of alcohol, which was partially the reason she didn't even drink. It fettered her energy flow, and that was never good. All she was here for was this necromancer that she had heard about. The one who had the gal to try, and control her through necromantic ritual a while ago. Though phil wanted to come along, as well as Huntress, they were turned away. She would do this herself, and make the man suffer. She had everything prepared, considering using her Rune gadgets for this one. So she had to hide her speacial suit under her clothers, which was easy. " This neophyte won't get away from me." She muttered to herself as she looked over the dingy area. hefting up the bag over her shoulder, as she ordered one room from a hotel, quickly walking into it.

Quickly throwing down the bag, as she stripped down to the slim black leather suit. Strapping the katana to her leg, as well as the revolvers to her upper thighs. She even had her shield barriers incase she had to use them. Putting on a small leather bag filled with her specialty. Pulling the leather pulse gloves back on her hands, hoping she would be able to meet an interesting person. Everythign was in order as she wiped her hair from her eyes, emerald green eyes scanning the room. purple sparkling eyeshadow defined her eyes, as well red lipstick adorning her lips. " Well this will be interesting. I'll show Reminence the power of the Crimson Witch." Elena smirked evily, as she waited for the time to come. Around ngiht time would be perfect for her to hunt him, just as Theresa preferred to. Though she was unsure of what area of the city she would find him. though a good hunt always did one good, and she loved taking down low life useless necromancers who thought they could control her. though this time she would make sure he stayed a stain on the floor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) Empty Re: New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich August 21st 2011, 2:43 am

It was going all to well for spending the night in uncomfortable air. It smelled like the near water and cematery but it mostly smelled of the powerful smell of alchohol coming from the vents of the buildings tops. Besides the small stomach aches given from the narcodic gasses that soo gladly filled the air he was basically just peachy. He had sat on the roof of the building he was staying in watching a few people come in probally just getting a room to crash incase they get to drunk for the up coming night. He was without his trench coat for right now becasue it was in his room on his bed were he threw it but right now he wore a tight undershirt and some black sort of baggy pants with no shoes or socks on.

He had watched the streets fill up more and more with unfimilliar people makeing it even more natious for him. It was just a bunch of moving dots with flashy clothing. It messed with his mind almost making him go dissy and he almost puked over the edge onto the people of the crowd. He watched as a beautiful woman walked in to his previous building he was in just to book a room. But the woman he saw looked alot like Elena but he thought that she would never come back to this weiry city. He decided once he seen her in one of the rooms he would take a peek to see if it was her or not and if it was he would find out why?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Starbomb August 21st 2011, 2:54 am

Ren woke up still feeling weary. He got about 5 hours of sleep and hardly any food. He walked down stairs and outside and saw a man peeking in a room."Pervert," He said to himself as he walked across the street to a starbucks. He ordered a muffin and a frappeciono. He walked back and decided to throw a metal ball at the perv looking through the window. He was unsure if he hit him or not because he ran inside so the man didn't notice it was him.

For half the day he practiced throwing knifes. He also contemplated on how to kill the necromancer. He decided he would just make it a sniping mission. He'd fill a bullet with c4 and aim for Reminence's wrist blowing off the carvings. A headshot should do with the next shot. He went on a scouting mission trying to find out as much as he could about this guy. So he stopped at a near cafe and met a young beautiful woman.
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 26th 2011, 7:55 pm

Elena of course noticed the odd man looking within her wondow, but she just closed the velvet curtains over him. Making a mental note of her assets as she quickly went out for a nightly search for the target. Which would prove rather fruitless, no matter how hard she searched. Which was rather annoying considering she did some major research into this subject. Granted that she did know that this was the city that the shrewd man would be found in. As long as she got what she wanted, the little things didn't matter. After a long search, she decided to get out of her hero clothes. Maybe visit a local cafe, and enjoy herself for a small while. Which she did, picking up an eclair, as well as a small cup of coffee. Chossing to take a table she thought would be the most optimal. Wearing a simple black dress, with her Rune suit worn underneath.

Though she met a youth upon her small visit in the quiant cafe. Being the cautious woman she was, Elena decided to subtely learn more of this boy, maybe he would have a power of interest."Its a pleasent day, isn't it? Would you mind to talk to me for a bit, maybe tell me about this fair city?" She said to ren with a smile that she used to get what she wanted from people. Especially from useable men who just followed their groin. Green eyes shadowed by luminous purple eyes shadow drifted over the cafe lazily. Today she would find that necromancer, and put him down for sure. Though now she wanted a nice quick chat,just something to quash the boredom. Even if the boy was most likely more than half her age, he would prove to yeild some useful insight if she asked the right questions.

New Orleans:Home of Necromance (Invite Only) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich August 29th 2011, 10:22 pm

"Thats what i thought it is Elena," he said to himself as for there was noone with him to talk to. She closed the curtains probally not even noticing that it was him. All he known is that she seemed a little weirded dress to be moving through a crowd of people in her hero outfit. He noticed some guys looking at a cafe and almost dropped staring and druling throught the windows of a cafe. From the hight of the roof he could not see inside the cafe window all he could see on the inside was the floor do to the angle he was sitting at. He jumped on side railings that went along side another building that was shorter in length. He looked through the cafe window and seen Elena in a nice black dress; of course they would stair she looks really good.

What was off is that she was trying to talk to a young man. But hey Coronel looked pretty young himself so he did not worrie about that to much. He could acctually be a super that she requested to be here or just some random person that she wants to talk to. But he would not be able to tell so he set back in the shadows and began wondering what she might have been up to.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Starbomb August 30th 2011, 5:24 pm

Ren looked at this woman named "Elena" cautiously making sure she didnt work for Reminince.He answered very quaint and polite ", It's a little hotter than i expected. I actually would enjoy a pretty girls company for once. Im just a tourist looking to get my palm read." Knowing he was lying, he giggled a little on the inside hoping she would beleive him."So, if you dont mind me asking, why are you here?." Ren asked even though he didn't care.

Ren sipped on his frappuciono and listened as she informed him of this very interesting tale. He wondered why the man was "peeping" at her. So he asked", did you notice that pervert looking at you?" He said it so mockingly hoping she wouldnt get offended and think it was him. He looked for comfort in her face hoping she was interested in him and not whats from the groin. He simply smiled and glared as if he cared.
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top